Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stevie’s Adventure

"Weekend getaway"

25
8 Comments 8
8.6k Views 8.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words

It’s been more than a few years since I thought of this little adventure that my wife and I went on. We had just given our little one to my wife’s parents for the entire weekend -  a much-needed break from baby bottles and diaper wipes. It was a spur of the moment escape that found us driving with no real destination in mind.

We had an overnight bag with some essentials and forty-eight hours of freedom. We headed out of town talking about hotels and resorts that we could stay at.

"Hotel sex is so hot,” Stevie commented. It had been a while for us to even have the time and energy for sex. Being a couple with a toddler had its challenges. “This one looks nice, right on the water," my wife decided. I pulled in and dropped her off at the entrance.

Stevie checked us into a very high-end hotel right on the beach while I parked the car and followed her up to the room.

“A king-sized bed and a balcony overlooking the beach!" she exclaimed. It was perfect! Stevie went down to the bar by herself to have a drink or two and scope things out while I took a quick shower to get Friday’s grime off me and get in a more relaxed mood.

Just as I was getting ready to leave the room Stevie texted me and asked if I wouldn’t mind if she invited a new friend up to the room. Before I could answer, a second text appeared.

Honey, your new name is Bobby. Come down and sit by the poolside and have a drink and watch me at the tiki bar with my new friend.

I responded, Be there in a min. 

I strolled around the pool until I found a good spot to sit down and observe my pretty little wife flirting with this good-looking younger man. She noticed me a few minutes after I sat down.

What do you think about my new boyfriend? lol. He is on a day pass from the military. He reminds me of you about 10 years ago!

I responded, Are you sure about this?

No, but I’m so horny!

I’m good with it if you are. 

This should make for an interesting evening, I thought.

I’m going to kiss him then make my way to the ladies room. I want you to come up and sit in the empty chair next to mine and I’ll see you when I get back. 

Just then I saw my wife reach down, glide her fingers between her legs, then reach up and trace his lips with her fingers soaked in her pussy juice just before giving him a deep kiss. 

Holy shit! This is getting real, I thought to myself. She then got up and went to the ladies room.

That was my cue to grab the empty seat. I sat down and ordered a beer. Stevie was back in a few minutes and sat down between us and gave her new friend another kiss as her hand was rubbing his thigh. She asked him if he was up for something special tonight. I could tell he liked what he saw. (She’s a very petite blond with blue eyes and at one hundred and five pounds, she’s like a play toy in bed.)

Just then she spun around and said, "I’m in a man sandwich. How’d I get so lucky to be in between two hotties? Hi, my name is Stevie, this is my friend Ted. What’s your name?"

"I’m Bobby, nice to meet you."

"Hi, Bobby, what is your story in one sentence?"

“Well, I’m here in town with my work, staying here for one night and just looking to unwind and have a few drinks. What’s up with you folks?”

"Well, Bobby, I’m here because I’ve run away from home and want to play." She continued to put her hand on my crotch. "Oh, Bobby, is this because of little ole me?" 

Then she said, "Ted and I are looking to go up to my room and have some fun, and I would like you to join us. Bobby, why don’t you order us another round of tequila and then we’ll all head up to my room for some fun."

Molly_Jons
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Molly_Jons

Once we got to the room, Stevie proceeded to strip off every stitch of clothing before I could even get the door closed.

“What a great little body you have, Stevie,” Ted exclaimed.

"Ted... your dick needs to be in my mouth!"

His clothes flew off in two seconds flat. His cock was fully erect. From my vantage point, it looked to be a very large and handsome member.

Ted was rock hard and had pre-cum dripping down from the head of his penis.

Stevie grabbed his cock with both hands and licked the pre-cum with her tongue before she eased it into her pretty little mouth. She licked him around the head of his circumcised cock up and down the shaft, then she nibbled and bit his shaft, then went crazy on him. Her head was bobbing with her hands stroking him in unison with her mouth. 

“Oh god, I need this in my pussy now!” she said. Stevie then got up, sat in his lap and guided him inside of her. She was so wet that her pussy juice coated Ted's cock and was running down her thighs. The room began to smell like Stevie’s sex.

Ted and Stevie got a nice rhythm going and I watched Stevie get her first orgasm. Then she moved into the middle of the bed. She told Ted she wanted him from behind and wanted me in her mouth. Then she pleaded, “Guys, please don’t cum inside me! I want you both to cum in my mouth. I want to taste you.” 

Wow, I couldn’t believe this was my wife!

We all got a nice rhythm going. She was sucking me like she was possessed. Ted had a big smile; his eyes were closed and he was ramming her pussy for all he was worth. 

Stevie said, “I need both of your cocks in my pussy at the same time.” She spun over onto her back on top of Ted, never losing the large cock that was inside her tight little pussy.

I then get on top of her and then she slowly guided my dick inside her swollen pussy. I could feel Ted's cock against my dick inside my wife’s pussy.

We got a slow rhythm going, both of us going in deep and then at the same time. Fuck! It felt wonderful, I thought. We slowly increased the tempo a little at a time. Stevie was going crazy! I was trying not to cum. A little faster, a little deeper--at this point, my wife was on another planet. She was screaming! Ted and I were thrusting at a good pace at the same time; our balls collided every time we went deep.

I was about to explode. Then it happened! Ted lost control and blasted his young seed into Stevie. I felt my wife’s pussy fill up with Ted’s sperm. The sensation put me over the edge too; my load that had been building up for hours was blasting into Stevie’s pussy. The smell of our combined juices filled the room.

The three of us lay motionless on the bed for about five minutes.

A little while later, Stevie gave Ted and me each a long passionate kiss and said, “I really loved inviting you guys up to my room. This was exactly what I needed.” She then asked us to leave as she had an early meeting in the morning.

On the way down from the room in the elevator, I told Ted that I couldn’t believe our luck running into such a hot horny bitch at a hotel bar. We gave a fist-bump and we went our separate ways.

I had another drink at the bar, went back to our room and fucked Stevie one more time before passing out.

Stevie and I had a beautiful daughter nine months later.

 

Published 
Written by Fabian_Cruz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments