Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Straying From the Path

"Bob seeks my help corrupting his innocent wife."

28
8 Comments 8
9.9k Views 9.9k
2.9k words 2.9k words

One recent Saturday morning my wife and I were finishing a late breakfast when we heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door to find an attractive young couple, dressed as for church, on our doorstep. The husband explained they were members of the local Baptist church and were canvassing our neighborhood to issue invitations to non-members to join them for Sunday school and services afterwards.

They both looked to be in their early thirties. He was tall and slender, clean shaven and rather handsome, wearing a nice suit. She was about five-two, curvy, wearing a skirt, blouse, heels and stockings. Her modest blouse could not hide her ample breasts.

I thought I might have a little fun with them, so I invited them in. I could see the surprise on their faces. I imagine most people would politely decline to meet with them or listen to their message. After introductions, my wife announced she was in the middle of something and excused herself. I had them take a seat across from me and served them coffee. His name was Bob and his wife was Sandy.

“I’m glad you stopped by,” I told them, “as I have several questions about your church’s position on some marital issues. Perhaps you can enlighten me?”

They looked at each other, then back at me.

“We will certainly try,” the Bob replied.

“My questions are rather delicate,” I said, “and I don’t want to embarrass you, so if you’d rather not…”

“We are only too happy to try and give you the information you seek,” Bob said, “Marital issues? Well, God wants his servants to be fulfilled, so fire away with your questions.”

“My questions concern how the husband and wife relate to each other sexually, and to others,” I told them, “and what duties the wife owes the husband, and his duties to her.”

Bob glanced at Sandy, then at me. Sandy shifted in her seat and crossed her legs.

“A wife is commanded by the scriptures to submit to her husband in everything, including sexually. It’s unquestionably her duty to do so,” Bob said, “At the same time husbands are commanded to cherish their wives. This will bring fulfillment to both.”

“I see,” I said, “So if a husband desires his wife to engage in certain practices for his pleasure, she is duty bound to do so?”

“Absolutely,” Bob replied, “and she must do so with a willing spirit. At the same time, it is the husband’s duty to attend to his wife’s needs, whatever they may be.”

“Ahhh,” I said, “and how do you feel about this, Sandy? Do you agree with your husband?”

“Of course,” Sandy replied, “I know my duty to him, and he knows his duty to me. I take joy in my submission.”

There was a pause for a moment, and nothing was said. Finally, Bob spoke.

“I think we’ve answered your question fully,” Bob said, “but I am curious as to your reasons for asking? If you aren’t uncomfortable answering.”

“I’m happy to share my reasons with you both,” I replied, “My wife and I enjoy certain sexual pleasures that you might find a little out of the ordinary.”

“Such as?” Bob asked.

“We both enjoy another man pleasuring her while I watch,” I answered, “We find the practice exciting, and it makes the sex we enjoy together even hotter.”

I could tell this was a shock for both. Bob was speechless and Sandy’s face was turning red. Bob sat forward in his chair and Sandy squirmed. Finally, Bob spoke.

“Doesn’t this make you jealous?” Bob asked.

“Goodness no,” I answered, “It doesn’t threaten our marriage. We think it makes it more solid, as neither of us has any reason to cheat or otherwise betray the other. She gets what she wants; I get what I want, the other man, ditto. It’s a win for everyone.”

They both were silent as they considered this.

“And the other man, is he married?” Bob asked.

“No. We only select young single men for these sessions,” I answered, “and if we get the sense that they are becoming too attached, we break it off with them and move on to someone else.”

“I don’t think I could handle another man having sex with Sandy,” Bob remarked.

“I’ve never had sex with anyone other than Bob,” Sandy said, speaking for the first time.

“But if you’re honest, you will admit the thought has crossed your mind,” I told her, “and Bob you surely have imagined Sandy being sexed by someone else, and it turned you on, even if the thought makes you jealous.”

“And if Bob brought a man home and told you to have sex with him, you’d be obliged to do it, wouldn’t you?” I continued, speaking directly to Sandy, “You would be duty-bound to submit, yes?”

No one spoke for a moment. I stood up as they made ready to depart.

“Both of you should think about it and if you want to explore the topic more thoroughly, please visit us again soon. My wife will be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have, Sandy.”

“I doubt we will, but thank you,” Bob replied, “This has certainly been an interesting conversation.”

I watched them walk to their car. They were having an animated discussion. I was certain either Bob or both would visit us again soon.

My wife entered the room.

“I overheard your discussion,” she said, “but I’m not sure why you took it in that direction.”

“I couldn’t help myself,” I replied, “he came across as such a square, but she is definitely a hot piece of ass. I want to see if I can corrupt them.”

“Sometimes I enjoy fucking a big handsome square guy,” she said, “Is that a little bit of what you were thinking?”

“Maybe,” I replied, “but for sure we haven’t seen the last of them.”

***

My prediction was accurate. At eight-thirty Monday evening, the doorbell rang, and I opened the door to Bob, who was by himself. I invited him in. He apologized for dropping by without notice but explained he didn’t have our phone numbers.

“We hardly know each other, and I know this is presumptuous of me to even think of asking, but I need a favor, your advice and guidance,” he told me, “I want to enjoy the kind of sex with Sandy just as you do with your wife, Shelia. It’s all I’ve thought about since our conversation.”

Shelia entered the room and I had Bob take a seat.

“It seems Bob wants to join the ‘hot wife’ club,” I explained to Shelia, “and wants our help.”

 “Will you help me?” Bob asked, “You can have first crack at her if you will agree to help guide me.”

“Would you like that Bob?” Shelia asked, “Would you like to see my husband fuck your sweet little wife?”

“Yes, very much I would,” Bob answered, “I crave it.”

“Just hold on a sec, naughty boy,” Shelia told him, “I would have to give my permission, and I usually don’t let him fuck other women.”

Shelia walked over to Bob and placed her hands on his shoulders, gently massaging as she leaned down to whisper loudly.

“But perhaps we could work something out; a quid pro quo,” she told him, “In exchange for my husband fucking your wife, you would fuck me.”

Bob’s mouth dropped open. He was speechless for a moment.

“Deal?” Shelia asked.

“Y-y-yes,” Bob answered, “When?”

“Well, not at the same time as when I fuck Sandy,” I replied, “Don’t want you distracted from your fun.”

“How about now?” Shelia asked.

“Okay,” Bob answered, “I’ve never fucked anyone else since Sandy and I got together, so you will have to make allowances.”

“Leave it to me,” Shelia said, “You’ll be fine.”

Shelia excused herself and promised to return shortly. While she was getting ready to fuck Bob, he and I discussed Sandy. We decided to have the two of them visit the following evening at nine.

GABRIELATHOMS1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GABRIELATHOMS1

“You must prepare her,” I told him, “Make sure she knows what is expected and is dressed properly. I’ll take charge otherwise, but since her duty is to you, tell her she must obey my instructions.”

“I understand,” Bob said, “She will be completely submissive to both of us.”

As our discussion wound down, Shelia came back into the room. She was nude except for her high heel shoes. She approached the chair where Bob was sitting and dropped to her knees. He leaned back in the chair as she began to unbuckle his pants. She had him stretch his legs out so she could remove his trousers and briefs. His cock began to grow. Next, she had him remove his shirt, rendering him naked. She took his cock between her lips and began to suck him, pausing only for a few seconds to tell him her plan.

“I’m going to blow your cock then blow your mind, big boy.”

Bob sexual inexperience rendered him passive as she continued to fellate him. He was clearly enjoying his blowjob and was content to let Shelia take the lead. I’m always amused to watch as Shelia has sex with other men, but usually, these men are the ones creating the action; they are fucking her instead of the other way around.

I sensed that Bob was about to cum, but Shelia squeezed his cock to delay him, then climbed into his lap and positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy. She began to ride him, cowboy style. A few hard strokes and Bob shot his load, as Shelia continued to bounce on his cock.

“Okay, that was nice,” Shelia said as she stood up, “My husband now has my permission to fuck your sweet innocent little wife.”

Bob dressed and left soon afterwards. I told Shelia our plan for the following evening, and she wanted to be present as an observer.

“Maybe you’d like to do more than ‘observe’,” I teased her, “Maybe You’d like to have a little fun with Sandy yourself, be the first woman she’s had sex with.”

“We’ll see,” she replied, “We’ll just play it by ear.”

**

Bob and Sandy arrived promptly at nine the following evening. Bob looked very determined and Sandy seemed shy, reluctant, even demure, her eyes cast downward. She wore a flimsy sleeveless dress, one I’m sure Bob picked out for her, seamed stockings and heels. Her makeup was the kind a woman would wear if she were going out to a club, with bright red lipstick. I could tell she was braless, and her dress rode up to her thighs as she took her seat. The effect was stunning, and I was certain Bob picked out her clothes and supervised her makeup.

Shelia greeted her with a little hug. The four of us made small talk for a few minutes over glasses of wine, and Sandy seemed to loosen up a bit. We were all on our second glasses when Shelia stood up and turned the lights low.

“I think it’s time to have some fun, don’t you?” Shelia asked.

Sandy nodded her head. I began my spiel directed at Sandy.

“Sandy, darling, you look simply marvelous,” I told her, “I’ve really been looking forward to this, and I know Bob has as well. You are going to make two men very happy this evening.  And I think we’re going to make you happy as well.”

That elicited a little smile from Sandy.

“First thing I want you to do, honey, is to unbutton your dress and let us look at your gorgeous tits.”

She complied, and her creamy full breasts were exposed for the three of us to admire. Bob sat forward and his breath quickened.

“That’s very nice, Sandy. I can see why Bob wants to share you. You are much too sexy to be the property of just one man.”

Sandy looked me straight in the eye as she complied with my next instruction.

“Now, Sandy, honey, I want you to remove your panties and hand them to me.”

She lifted her butt and used both hands to slide her panties down and off. She dangled them on her finger before passing them to me, which let me know she was beginning to enjoy what we were doing. I took them and brought them to my face. As I did she gave Bob a quick glance and a little smile.

“Mmmmm, these are delicious,” I told everyone as I passed them to Shelia, “See for yourself.”

Shelia took a big whiff and then passed them to Bob, who did the same.

“Now Sandy, I want you to stand up and raise your dress up to your hips, then sit back down again. We want to admire your beautiful pussy.”

Sandy did as instructed. She stood and slowly, teasingly, raised her dress past the top of her stockings all the way to her waist. She sat back down again, but this time moved forward on the edge of the seat cushion, with her legs spread. She used her hands to raise her tits and gave me a slutty smile. The stockings and garters framed her pussy perfectly.

Bob had unzipped his trousers and was stroking his cock. Shelia was rubbing her pussy through her panties. It was time for touch and contact. I dropped to my knees and crawled to Sandy’s chair. I used my hands to spread her legs even further apart and brought my face to her crotch. She gave a little moan as my tongue made contact.

I stood and began disrobing. After I was naked, I dropped back on my knees and began tonguing her in earnest. Her moans grew louder. Her juices were delicious as I sucked and kissed. Her body jerked as she climaxed but I continued, not letting up for a second.

I reached for her tits and squeezed as I continued to eat her, and her moans became longer and louder. After she orgasmed the third time I stood and pulled her to her feet. I removed her dress and brought her over to where Bob was sitting.

“Are you ready for me to fuck your wife?” I asked him.

“Yes, I’m ready,” he replied.

“Are you ready for me to fuck you?” I asked Sandy.

She nodded her head. I laid her down on the carpet and placed her legs over my shoulders. I used the head of my hard cock to rub her slit up and down, teasing her. Her lips were parted slightly and her face was contorted in lust. I shoved the head of my cock into her pussy, then withdrew immediately. I continued to ‘short dick’ her a few strokes before finally entering her all the way in one long stroke.

Her eyes opened wide and she emitted a long low moan, almost animal-like. She was tight and juicy. I began pumping her, slowly at first then gathering speed and intensity. She began fucking me back. I lasted about two minutes before coming, though I had hoped to go longer.

Sandy gave me a happy smile as we both struggled to catch our breath.

“That was wonderful,” she said.

“Yes, it was,” I replied.

Sandy looked over at her husband who continued to stroke his cock.

“Are you ready to take your turn?” she asked him.

Bob stood and removed his trousers and briefs. I pulled out of Sandy and moved to give him room. He dropped between her outstretched legs and wasted no time in shoving his cock into her well-fucked pussy, amply lubricated with her juices and my cum.

He lasted only a few seconds, adding his cum to mine. As he pulled out and stood, I could see cum oozing from Sandy’s cunt, onto our carpet. Shelia, who had been fingering herself as she took in the scene, kneeled in front of Sandy and began licking her cunt, tasting the mixture of Sandy’s juices and Bob and my cum.

Sandy moaned and squirmed as Shelia’s tongue explored her pussy, and I could tell she was about to cum again. As Sandy began to cum she grabbed Shelia’s head and pressed it against her crotch, and Shelia used her hands to squeeze Sandy’s butt. After Sandy’s climax, Shelia stood and helped Sandy stand up.

Sandy retrieved her panties and dress began getting dressed. Bob was back in his chair sporting a contented smile. Shelia was whispering to Sandy and they were both giggling. I judged the evening to be a success.

After Bob and Sandy’s departure, Shelia gave me a big kiss.

“I was surprised at how much I enjoyed watching you with Sandy. I think it’s because she was so sweet, respectable and innocent until you fucked her.”

“You thoroughly corrupted them both,” she continued, “that was a big turn-on for me, and I don’t think we’ve seen the last of them.”

Published 
Written by CuckyBoy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments