Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Adventure Continues

"We had crossed a sexual boundary"

18
4 Comments 4
8.9k Views 8.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is mostly true"

As a recap, My wife and I had decided to add another man to our sex life.  We went about it by planning a seduction of a friend, John.  The seduction succeded.  John fucked Carol while I watched.  We were all pleased with ourselves.

John had just fucked Carol for the first time while I watched in lust.

He collapsed on top of Carol.  They were both glowing and panting.  Carol wrapped her arms around John and trembled with her orgasm.  Her hips were still humping.  They shared a tender kiss.  Carol looked at me with a question in her eyes.  Her eyes began to tear up.

She said, "Dick are we Okay?"

I rolled over and put my arms around her.

I told Carol I loved her more than ever.  I held her in my arms and softly stroked her back until she calmed down.

She lifted her head off of my shoulder and kissed me very tenderly.

She said, "Oh Dick, you're my one true love."

I asked John if Carol and I could have a few moments alone.  He looked disappointed but went out to the kitchen.

I said to Carol, "This was fun sex only." 

We agreed that there should be some rules. "You can never have sex without me being there." 

"We are a loving married couple, and I want it to stay that way."  

Carol looked up at me and smiled.  She said, "Dick, if you ever want to stop this, we'll stop immediately."

I called to John that he should come back in.

He had a big smile on his face.  His cock was limp and swaying.  It was still covered with cum.  He looked beautiful.

I still hadn't cum and my cock was back at full staff.

I pulled Carol to the edge of the bed and buried my face in her full cunt.  I inhaled their mingled aromas.  I plunged my tongue deep into her.  I lapped my way from her rosebud to her clit.  I was a madman slathering away.

Carol moaned, "Ahhh, lick meeee, cumming."

I put her on all fours on the bed, ass up, cunt dripping.  I was hungry for her.  I plunged my cock into her wet, velvet cunt.  I froze for a second, relishing fucking her just fucked cunt.  John's cum added to the sensations I was feeling.

John stood by the bed stroking his hardening cock and rubbing his hands on his chest.

I had no more control.  I pistoned back and forth, relishing every stroke.  My balls were tingling and the veins on my cock were throbbing and bright red.  My cock felt gigantic.  I wanted this to go on forever.  I couldn't hold out any longer.  I started spurting cum into Carol's cunt.  It seemed like an endless stream.  I saw stars and may have blacked out for a minute.

Carol cried out, "Cunt, fill my cunt, Ahhhhh".

Beside the bed, John started to tremble and his knees were shaking.  

He said, "Fuck, I going to cum all over you."

Then sticky splatters shot all over both Carol and me.

Once John's cumming stopped, he fell on top of me and squished me onto Carol's cum coated body.

Once we settled down and cleaned up, we started to discuss what we had done.  We all agreed that we loved the sex. 

We were all still naked.  We sat back and looked at each other's bodies.  I thought we all looked beautiful.  Carol looked incredible. Her skin glowed and her eyes were shining.  John had a look of satisfaction.  His cock was red from sex and his body pumped up and glistening.  Me, I looked happy.

We decided that we should go out and celebrate our new found relationship.

I suggested mine and Carol's favorite restaurant, The Fountain Bleu.  Carol and I went there a few nights a week and had made friends with the owner and chef, Julian.  John got dressed in a pair of slacks and open-necked shirt and then the three of us went to our apartment to get some clothes.  I put on some khakis and a button down shirt.  Carol decided on a denim mini skirt and a gauze peasant blouse.  She told us that she was not going to wear underwear.  She looked hot.

MariaHugeCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaHugeCockTS

The restaurant wasn't very far away.  We had an old car, my grandfather's, with a bench seat in front.  Carol sat in the middle with John on her side while I drove.  Every time I shifted, I pulled Carol's skirt a bit higher.  Soon we could see Carol's bald mound peeking out.

John started caressing Carol's leg. Carol spread her legs, giving him free access to her cunt. I could smell and hear her juices. Carol started making little 'Unh' sounds.

I pulled up to the valet stand. Both Carol and John made small sounds of disappointment but got out of the car. As Carol slid over to the door, her skirt slipped up to her waist. The valet looked at the three of us and gave us a thumbs up.    

We walked into the restaurant and were greeted by Julian. Julian is middle height and weight.  He's a good looking guy.  His French accent makes him quite the hit with the ladies.

I introduced John to Julian, saying he was a new friend. 

They shook hands. Julian gave Carol a full up and down look.  His eyes went directly to Carol's blouse.  He could see her tits on full display.  He had admired them many times.  He sighed and pulled Carol into a full body embrace that lasted a bit too long.  He walked us over to our favorite table, dark and in the corner.

Our waiter came over and we ordered martinis all around. I spoke up and praised the restaurant's food. John never heard a word.  He was staring at Carol with a huge smile on his face.  

Carol sat there like a contented cat.  She leaned back and thrust her tits out.  Her nipples were poking through the blouse.  She pulled the neck of her peasant blouse so that it sat on her areola.  Carol then leaned into me and gave me a hot kiss.  Then she turned to John and gave him an equally hot kiss.

I was having another one of those out of body experiences.  The picture of John fucking Carol burned brightly in my mind.

The martinis arrived and I broke out of my trance.  We all clinked glasses. I whispered, "Cheers to the three of us." We all ordered.  I ordered steak pomme frittes, Carol cordon bleu, and John duck l'orange.

While we waited, Julian came to the table and asked if he could speak to me in private. He invited me into his office.  Once there he asked, "Who is this John guy and why is Carol giving him moon eyes?"

I've known Julian a long time so I said, "Julian this is private between Carol and me."

Julian frowned then said, "Okay, I can respect that."

I walked back to the table and smiled at Carol and John. The food arrived and I assumed it was delicious.  I couldn't focus on the food. My mind was reeling and I was very aroused.

Once done, I paid the check and we hurried out to the valet. He pulled the car up and Carol asked, "Can I get in back with John?" I smiled and opened the rear passenger door. As Carol bent over to get in, the valet got another eyefull of Carol's bald mound.

It was a short drive, but during the whole time I could hear them making out and could smell her arousal. I pulled into our parking spot and turned around to look at them.  Carol's blouse was pulled down under her breasts and her skirt was above her waist.  John's pants were unzipped and his hard cock was pointing straight up. We hurried into the house.

to be continued

 

Published 
Written by ckbres
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments