Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Adventure part 4

"Carol goes wild"

12
2 Comments 2
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Strongly suggest reading the first three episodes.

My wife Carol and I seduced and fucked our friend John. The three of us went wild with sex and the next morning the three of us went for a hike in the forests where we stopped at a bench and sex happened.  Carol was sucking my cock and John had her top off; when two clean-cut black young men appeared on the trail and saw us.

The two young men looked at John and I, and started backing off.

Carol said, "Don't be shy".

I said, "Why don't you join us." 

Their names were Erol and Mike.  They were on a hike and had intended to spend the night at the top of the hill, with their sleeping bags.  They were very hesitant around Carol. Carol wasn't hesitant at all. 

She put her arms around Erol's neck and pulled him in for a passionate tongue kiss.  Erol was hesitant and kept his arms by his side.  Carol pulled one of their hands and put it on her tit, then she moaned.  Mike, John and I all stood around watching my wife seduce a young man we had just met.

I said, "Mike why don't you join them?"

He looked at me, my cock still standing erect and at John who was flushed red from just having mauled Carol's tits, I nodded.

Mike went over and started humping Carol's ass while Erol and Carol kept making out.  Carol turned out of Erol's embrace and pulled Mike to her for a passionate tongue twirling kiss.

Carol disentangled herself and suggested that they open their sleeping bags behind the bench.  While they were doing that I pulled Carol to me and tongue lashed her tits.  I was in awe of Carol's sexuality.  We'd gone from monogamous to a wild threesome to what appeared to me to be an orgy with Carol as the center of attention.  My imagination was running wild with all the carnal possibilities.

Carol said, "I want you all naked."

Erol and Mike looked anxiously at John and I.  John and I undressed and both of us had pulsing erections.

Erol and Mike shrugged at each other and stripped.  Their cocks hung partially hard.  Carol took their cocks and led them to the sleeping bags. 

Carol lay back on the sleeping bags and started fondling her tits.

I said to the two of them, "She wants sex." 

Erol bent down and started sucking on a nipple while Mike devoured her other tit.  John and I walked over to the three of them and started stroking our cocks.  The scene was so erotic, Carol topless having her tits sucked while John and I stroked our cocks.  I was totally confused by my feelings, lust prevailed.  There was a wildness about Carol and her obvious sexual fervor.

Carol took a cock in each hand and started rubbing their pricks.  The contrast between her lily-white hands and their black skin added to the eroticism of the moment.  She looked up with hooded eyes and gestured to John to kneel by her head.  She licked precum off of his glans and then sucked the head into her mouth. 

Erol still looked astonished but moved between her legs and rubbed his cock along her slit.  Carol started humping trying to get his cock into her hungry cunt.  Erol pushed forward and plunged into her.  When he was thrusting into Carol, his cock glistened with her juices and his pre cum.

Erol groaned, "Ahhh fuck." 

Carol moaned, "Ohh Dick, watch meee."

Mike straddled Carol and pushed his cock between her tits.  He reached down and pulled her tits together by pulling on her nipples. My view of his black cock was so erotic as he fucked Carol's tits. Each upward thrust brought his cock near Carol's mouth.  Soon Mike and John were both sliding their cocks into Carol's mouth.  Carnal lust had us all in its throes.

My balls were tight and my cock was throbbing, it's veins pulsing.  I felt left out.  I told Carol to get on her hands and knees. Mike knelt at Carol's side and began caressing her back and ass.  I crawled underneath her until my mouth was at her cunt. 

Erol's cock brushed against my lips as I sucked on her clit.  Carol was sucking John's cock, as he knelt in front of her, and moaning in passion.  I kept my mouth clamped on her cunt and Erol kept fucking her.  His cock was slathered in Carol's juices and the veins of his cock stood out and were bright red.  His thrusts became more frantic, pushing, thrusting, driving.

MarryQueenTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarryQueenTS

My mind was swirling with the sights, sounds and smells of rampant sex.

Erol's balls tightened and he groaned, "I'm cuming, Argh".

I could see the veins in his cock as he shot load after load into Carol's cunt.  His cum was dripping from her cunt onto my face as I lapped it up.  Erol kept up a gentle fucking with his softening cock as Carol trembled through her orgasm.  As he pulled out his cock brushed across my lips. 

Carol mumbled, "Fuck meee, coming". 

Mike leaned down to Carol gave her a soft kiss and asked, "Can I fuck you too?"

Carol kissed him and said, "Oh yeah fuck me."

Mike positioned himself at the entrance to Carol's cunt and slowly pushed his large red mushroom head into her cunt.  Once in he kept pushing until her was deep in her cunt.  Mike's cock was much larger than Erol's and I could see it stretching her cunt lips and withdrawing only to push in deeper.

He moaned, "So hot, so wet."

Carol whimpered, "Ahhhh, yes, big, black, cock".

As he stroked in and out of Carol, I licked the cum off of his cock.  I felt like I was trapped in a world of sex.  John knelt in front of Carol and she sucked his hot cock.  From my position underneath Carol, I reached my arms up, pulled her closer to me and stroked her soft skin. 

Mike kept plunging deeper into Carol, his balls slapping against her ass and just over my forehead.  Mike's steady stroking had Carol moaning with lust.  At the back of one of his long strokes, his cock slipped out of Carol and landed on my face.  It was long and wide and looked like sex.  I circled my hand around it and put it back into Carol.  

My cock was throbbing with pleasure as I pumped it into the air.  I needed relief. His strokes became more frantic, plunging deeper and deeper.  He was close.  I could sense him tensing up.  He made one last plunge and froze.  I could see his balls tightening as he pumped wave after wave of cum into Carol.

He growled, "Cuming, Cuming, Cunt".

His cum flowed out of Carol's overflowing cunt and all over my face.  I lapped it up without considering that I was drinking another man's cum. Carol sobbed with pleasure as her orgasm rippled through her body.  Mike and I held her closely as she trembled.  She collapsed on my legs and wrapped her arms around them.  John joined in, holding Carol's face up and showering it with soft kisses.  When Carol revived herself she began returning John's kisses with increasing passion.

I heard him whisper to her, "I want to be in you."

Carol climbed off of me and lay back with her legs spread for John.  John knelt between her legs and pulled her into a passionate tongue twirling kiss.  They moaned into each other's mouth.  John stuck his cock into her dripping cunt.  I could hear the squishing of cum as he pushed into her. 

Carol pulled him down to suck on her nipples as he made gentle love with her.  They softly rocked back and forth, each outstroke bringing with it an overflow of cum.  I watched them dazed by all that happened that day. They both glowed with satisfaction.  They were on erotic overload and quickened their thrusting.  John pushed deeply into Carol and froze.

He whispered, "Oh Carol, Oh Carol."

His cock throbbed with cum as he filled her once again.

Carol whimpered, "Ahhh, cumming, cumming."

They collapsed into each other arms exchanging soft kisses.

Erol and Mike started to gather their clothes and get ready to leave.  They rolled up their cum stained sleeping bags and smiled at the three of us.  Carol gave them each a last kiss.  John walked them back to the trail.  Carol had me lay on my back and she sat on my face and leaned down to take my cock in her mouth.  Her mouth was like molten lava.  My pent-up sexuality overtook me and I exploded into her mouth.  Carol sucked and licked my cock until I was totally depleted.  Carol cuddled up to me and held me close.

She said, "Oh dick what came over me?"  

I said, "Shhh, it's all right."

John, Carol and I stumbled down to the trail to the car.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by ckbres
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments