Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Adventure Part III

"The sex goes deeper..."

16
5 Comments 5
6.8k Views 6.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"Carol, John and Dick take it all the way."

The three of us burst into the house. Sexual anticipation filled the air.  Carol and John were flushed from their backseat makeout session.  I was still mind blown by what we were doing.

Carol stood in the middle of the room, her blouse still pulled down and her skirt was still pulled up showing her bald cunt.

I said,  "Let's move to the bedroom"

John and I each took one of Carol's arms and escorted her to the bedroom.  The bedroom was softly lit and beckoning.  My mind was reeling, pulse quickening; lust, jealousy and love had a hold on me.  Carol looked flushed and excited. 

Softly she said, "I want all of you naked." John and I quickly undressed, sporting pulsing erections.  Carol knelt on the floor and softly gripped our cocks.  She licked the pre-cum off our glans' and started sucking.  Her tongue slid along our shafts and she made a little humming sound that sent thrilling vibrations to our cocks. 

Carol's nipples stood out like erasers, her chest was flushed red and when she looked up her eyes were cloudy with lust.  She pulled us together and then took both cocks in her mouth.  It was an incredible sensation cock to cock in her warm mouth.   We were in sexual nirvana.

I pulled Carol to her feet and crushed my mouth on her lips. She tasted like cum.  She led us both to the bed by our cocks.  She told me to lay flat on the bed on my back.  She knelt over me and slowly lowered herself on my prick.  Her cunt was wet and warm.  I pushed up into her relishing the velvet sensations, my cock gliding in and out of her cunt.  She rode me for a few minutes then looked over her shoulder at John and gestured to him to join us.  John knelt behind Carol between my knees and he slathered her rosebud with kisses.

Carol handed him some lubricant that we keep by the bed.  He slathered his cock until it glowed.  Then he pushed a lubricated finger into her rosebud and twirled it around to loosen her up.  John snuggled up behind Carol, reached around her and started lightly pinching her nipples.  Carol bent down to kiss me.  John fingered her rosebud then started to gently push his cock into her ass.

I could feel his cock through Carol's thin membrane.  Once again cock to cock stimulation.  My mind was reeling with wild sexual thoughts.  I couldn't have imagined what we were now doing.  Carol being double penetrated, my hard cock in her cunt and John's long thin cock in her ass.  We all paused relishing the dirty sexy things we were doing and loving.  John and I started to develop a rhythm where John would push in and I'd pull out.  It was ecstasy.

I pulled Carol down to me and kissed her passionately.  Our tongue twirling and thrusting.  I leaned up and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth.  My lips and tongue were full of the taste of her overheated body.  I felt as if I could have pulled her whole tit into my mouth.  I nibbled, bit, and swirled her whole tit.  She would have love bites in the morning.  

Carol started moaning, "Ahhhh, cock, cock, cock."

She was trembling and her whole body was driven by our fucking her.  Raw carnal desire was driving us all mad with lust.  John suddenly smacked Carol's ass, spanking her as we fucked her.  The spanking caused Carol to moan louder.  With each slap, her cunt would contract around my cock driving me deeper into her.  I loved the feel of John's cock as its head would run the length on my cock.

John started mumbling, "Spank the dirty girl, spank, spank."  Our thrusting went on and on deeper and deeper.  My cock felt gigantic and was pulsing with lust.  I wanted this to never end.  The room smelled of sex, cunt.  We were frenzied and driven by pure sexy passion.  I looked up at John.  His body was tense and trembling, quivering all over.  He was looking down at Carol and I with wonder.

John groaned, "I'm cumming, ahhh, Fuck."  I could feel his hot cum running down Carol's ass and onto my balls.  It was a wonderful feeling, sex dripping all over me. 

Carol started talking dirty, "My ass, cock, cum, cock. Ahhhh, meeee."  She exploded her orgasm, consuming her body, tits flushed red, head shaking back and forth. Her cunt gripped my cock.  It was too much for me.  I sent wave after wave of cum into her.  My cock was on fire, pulsing, detonating with pure sex.

John collapsed onto Carol's back, pinning her on my pulsing body.  He started giving her little kisses on her back and neck.  Carol was having small trembles as she orgasmed.  We stayed like that way for a while.  John finally rolled off of Carol and plopped on his back.  He was panting and his cock was limp on his thigh.  He got up and went into the bathroom to clean his cock.

Carol was still lying on me.  I reached up and pushed back her hair, damp with sweat and stroked her back.  She cooed and covered my face with soft kisses.  I said, "Why don't we ask him to stay the night?"  John walked in and I asked him to stay.  He climbed into the bed and I spooned into Carol's ass with John facing her.  I turned out the light and fell asleep immediately.  I was exhausted from our sexcapades.

In the middle of the night, I woke up to a shaking bed.  Carol was moaning and John was vigorously fucking her.  I grabbed the lube from the night table and started stroking my cock.  Carol sensed my movement and looked at me with lust filled eyes.  I smiled at her and nodded my encouragement.  I could see their bodies moving with increasing intensity.   

AilynMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AilynMiller

Carol moaned, "Oh Dick, Watch meee. Ahhh, John."  She wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him deeper into her and was thrusting her hips up to intensify his every stroke. John gave out a series of 'unhs' and grunts, his cock pistoning into Carol, shining with her juices, veins pulsing and red.

I needed to join them.  I scrambled to my knees and knelt over Carol.  I started to stroke her clit and brushed my fingers along John's cock. She turned her head and sucked my cock into her mouth.  John leaned down and shared my cock with Carol. The moment seemed to go on forever.  My head was spinning, my breath labored, my body tense.  All my senses were on overload. 

Carol started her sex talk, "More, I want more, cock, cock, fuck meeee."   She was out of control, sweat dripping off her, mouth gaping, humping, sexing, fucking, sucking, moaning. 

John groaned, "I'm going to cum."  I reached down, grabbed his cock out of Carol and stroked it furiously.  He exploded with cum, shooting on her tits, in her hair. on my hand.  I rubbed it into Carol's hot skin and leaned down to lick it off her tits.

As I licked her tits Carol mumbled, "I'm cumming, meeee, cum."

John was on his back his wet limp cock across his thighs and grin on his face.  Carol was still coming down from her latest orgasm.  I held Carol tightly.  After a while, we all fell into a sex induced stupor.  I drifted off, occasionally semi-consciously stroking Carol.  Carol seemed to adrift in a dream of sex.  John slept with his hand on Carol's thigh.

In the morning we were all groggy.  I got and went to the kitchen to put on coffee.  While the coffee dribbled into the pot, I stood there so proud of what we had done.  I filled three mugs and put them on a tray with some milk and sugar.  When I got back into the bedroom Carol and John were snuggling, both of them looking very beautiful. 

I had a momentary flash of jealousy, agony, the thought of losing Carol to John.  I coughed to get their attention.  They both smiled at me and took their coffee mugs.  My flash of jealousy went away. 

I asked them what they wanted to do with the day. Carol smirked, "Fuck and suck." 

John said, "I'll second that." 

I said, "That sounds great, but I want to walk in the woods." 

It took some convincing, but finally, they agreed to go out.  We all got dressed in some casual outdoor clothes.  Carol had on a photographer's shirt with epaulets and lots of pockets, no bra and a pair of old jeans that were so tight you could see a protuberant cameltoe.  John put on a long sleeve T-shirt and faded jeans.  I put on a pair of jeans and an old button-down shirt.  I grabbed my digital camera and off we went.

We took my grandfather's car with Carol in the middle again.  Shelton woods was only a ten-minute drive and the parking lot was empty.  My favorite path led to the top of the highest hill and overlooked the forest.  I went first, Carol second and John brought the rear.  I knew he would be ogling Carol's ass. 

About halfway to the top and I heard Carol giggle and then a slap.  I turned around and saw John pinching Carol's ass.  There was a clearing a few feet above us and I suggested we rest on the bench.  Carol sat on the bench and she said she was sweaty.  She opened the top three buttons of her shirt and fanned herself.  John and I were ogling her exposed breasts.  John sat down beside her and  said, "let me help." He unbuttoned more of her shirt, exposing her areola and started caressing her tits.

I was standing in front of them and my breath became shallow.  I reached down and rubbed my growing cock.  Carol tugged me by my belt until my bulge was in her face.  She said, "Let me help."  Carol unbuckled my belt, unzipped me and tugged my pants down until my erection sprung in front of her face. 

She smiled, bent forward and licked pre-cum off of my glans then began licking my shaft.  I started fucking her face pushing in until her lips were at my pubic hair.  Carol is a talented deep throater.  Once she got me deep into her throat she gurgled sending waves of sensations along my cock.

Meanwhile, John had her shirt off and was sucking on one nipple and pinching the other.  Her nipples were sticking out in excitement and her tits were blushed a deep red.  As he continued mauling her tits Carol moaned which sent another thrill through my cock. It seemed we were always in lust, seeking more and more sex.

Suddenly there was some noise from the trail.  There were two young clean cut black men tossing a ball back and forth.  They saw our sex tableau and stopped and stared.  Carol looked up, saw them and smiled at them.  John and I didn't know what to do.  Carol popped my cock out of her mouth, smiled at them and said, "Hi I'm Carol."  She stood up with her shirt open and tits flushed red and gestured for them to come to her.  They hesitated looking and John and I and stood rooted to the ground.

To be continued.

Published 
Written by ckbres
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments