Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hot Wife, Chapter 2

"Pam's wildest fantasy was about to come true..."

42
25 Comments 25
7.1k Views 7.1k
3.8k words 3.8k words

"Okay boys, I am your two dollar whore and you can have whatever you want out of me! The one thing I ask is that you both cum on me… on my face, in my mouth, on my tits… whatever. I want to feel your hot cum all over me. I am your cumslut, for your use and pleasure!" she said.

I saw Tony's eyes get wide as she talked, but when she reached up and unhooked the front clasp of her pink and black bra and peeled apart the two sides, Tony's eyes got twice as wide!

Pam isn't the largest woman in the tit category, but what she does have is damn near perfect in size, shape, and firmness. She told me once she was a 34C, which is pretty much average I guess, but hers stand tall and proud, and they are capped with extremely sensitive nipples.

Pam cupped a hand under each tit, lifting them and offering them to Tony, who lowered his face down to greedily gobble up her hard pink nubs.

As I watched, Tony licked and sucked and nibbled on Pam's sweet tits while Pam moaned words of encouragement to him. He replaced her hands, freeing them to hold his head tightly against her tits and run her fingers through his short brown hair.

Tony feasted on her tits, alternating so each got a share of his attention until I suggested we move to the bed. Pam jumped into bed, moving to the center and held out her arms to Tony.

She wasn't done sucking him and Tony was ready for more of Pam's tender tits as well. So while Tony occupied himself upstairs, I went to see what was happening in the basement!

I moved between Pam's wide spread legs and scooted up to where the two joined. As I got closer, I could smell her wonderful perfume–that musky, sweet scent of a woman turned on and ready for fucking!

I loved how she smelled and knew that she would taste even better. Pam still wore the bottoms to her sexy ensemble which was good because I planned on taking advantage of that with a little teasing before tasting her.

I began slowly, tracing my fingertips along the edges of her panty, around the leg openings and along the waist. Just hard enough that she could feel it, but not enough to give her any real satisfaction... light teasing touches that made her squirm and try to raise up to feel my fingers better.

Then I started rubbing my thumb across the front of her panty. This time I did let her feel it and her moans instantly got louder and her hips began grinding in time with my thumb strokes.

I saw Pam reach out to Tony and she grabbed his cock through his boxers and squeezed it, feeling the hardness and tugging it gently as he continued chewing on her tits.

Pam's panties developed a wet spot in the front, which grew steadily larger as she got more and more turned on. Her hips began rotating and humping up at my thumb's pressure and as I rubbed across her clit she would gasp and then moan.

Pam slipped her inside his boxers, and suddenly emerged, grasping his hard shaft, her small hand wrapped around his hard throbbing flesh.

"I'll bet you want to suck that cock, don't you? Ask him if you want it–show him what a good cocksucking slut you can be!" I said as I teased her pussy again.

Tony had raised up off her tits when Pam pulled his cock out and crawled closer to her on the bed. "Please can I suck your cock, Tony?" she moaned, looking up at him.

"Oh, come now, slut! You can beg better than that! Show some enthusiasm, for Pete's sake! He doesn't want a half-assed blowjob! Put some fucking heart into it, whore!" I said, goading her on. I smacked her pussy with my hand to emphasize my words.

"Please, Tony! Please let me suck your cock! Please I want to taste you, I want to taste that thick hard cock in my mouth!" she said with considerably more eagerness this time.

I nodded to Tony and he moved forward. Pam quickly swallowed his cock and began sucking on it like it was going to save her life.

Watching her face as she swallowed his hard cock was incredible. I've always loved watching her as she sucked my cock, and now I got a kind of voyeuristic thrill of watching her with another man's cock in her mouth.

Tony was obviously enjoying himself too as his moans plainly confirmed. Still a little unsure about what he was supposed to do, he acted like he was almost afraid to fully enjoy her.

"Grab a handful of her hair and show this slut how you like your cock sucked Tony! Don't worry, you ain't gonna break her! This little tramp likes it a little rough, don't you whore?" I growled.

"Mmmphmuum!" she said with her mouth stuffed full of Tony's meat pole. Hearing it from her (in a manner of speaking), Tony felt better about his role now and he grabbed a handful of Pam's long black hair. This only caused her to work harder and suck Tony with even more zeal.

With Tony happily getting serviced by Pam's talented mouth, I turned my attention to the banquet before me.

I pulled her panties and down sliding them off her long, lean legs and then spreading them wide again. I lay on my stomach between them, my face only inches away from the steaming hole.

I pulled the swollen pussy lips apart and peered into the warm, glistening tunnel, licking my lips in anticipation of the treat she had waiting for me inside.

I loved her pussy, eating it as well as fucking it. She was always incredibly wet and sensitive and it hugged my cock in a tight warm hug when I was inside her.

I fastened my mouth securely over her pussy and plunged my tongue deep into her velvety depths.

"MMMPHH!" Pam screamed around the cock filling her sweet mouth, as she felt my tongue burrowing into her core. Her hips raised up off the bed and her hand shot down to the back of my head, pressing my face harder into her wet pink pussy.

Pam kept herself shaved after she found out how much I loved eating her and how I loved a shaved pussy. She figured if she kept herself bare, I would have more temptation to go down on her. She was right, although I would still eat her out even if she was au naturel!

I began my feast with my tongue seeking out her hidden drops of sweet woman-honey wherever they were hidden. My tongue searched every nook and cranny, every soft fold and tucked away corner where a pearly drop might hide itself from me.

Pam moaned and gasped and squirmed as my tongue wriggled around inside her. I knew all of her sensitive spots and was playing them like Louis Armstrong played his trumpet!

Pam tried very hard to concentrate on Tony's cock, wanting to pleasure him even as she was getting pleasured by me.

But I was making thought difficult for her and several times she had to pull back from Tony's meat stick to gasp or moan out her pleasure. And I was getting almost as much pleasure eating her as she was getting in being eaten; something she never quite understood.

Whenever I wanted to go down on her, she would ask me why and what did I get out of it? I could never explain to her that hearing her moans and squeals and whimpers of delight were like the high school cheerleaders to a football team.

Her sounds would encourage me and make me try all the harder to make her squeal and moan again!

Suddenly her sounds took on a more desperate tone and her writhing around became frantic. I knew she was approaching her tipping point and before long I would send her rocketing skyward.

And sure enough, a few moments later she pulled back from Tony one last time.

"Oh, FUUCCKK MEEEE!" Pam screamed as she let go and her sweet juices gushed forth into my mouth and out around my tongue. I lapped and licked as fast as I could but I've never been able to keep up with her flood.

She poured out her essence and it ran in tiny rivers over her ass and onto the bed below us. Her legs clamped onto my head so tight I thought she would rip my head off and she trembled throughout her whole body as the orgasm took control of her.

Tony stood up and watched as Pam went through the throes of her orgasm and, trapped as I was by her thighs, I kept licking and lapping, extending the torment to her hyper-sensed pussy.

At last Pam's orgasmic convulsions subsided and she lay there on the bed, panting. I looked at Tony with a wicked smile then turned to Pam.

"You aren't anywhere near done yet, slut! You may have gotten yours, but Tony and I haven't cum yet. So your work isn't finished by far!" I said, feigning anger.

With that, I took off my boxers with Tony following suit. In a flash, we were completely naked and on a level playing field. "Tony, you're the guest here tonight so I will let you pick the first hole. What'll it be; her mouth, her ass, or her cunt?" I asked.

I knew that Pam would try to suggest something to Tony so I was ready for her. "Ooh, Tony! Fuck my…" she started.

"QUIET!" I snapped, "You are a whore, you don't get a vote in this! Tony can choose what he wants. You just make sure whatever hole he chooses is open and ready for him!" I said, cutting off her words.

Turning back to Tony, I looked at him. "Well, you are always talking about how tight her pussy is… I think I will see if she can handle my cock!" he said, smiling.

"How 'bout it slut? Think that fuckhole of yours can handle Tony?" I asked her. "I'm pretty sure it can. You just make sure that he gets a good ride out of you!"

"Yes, Tony! Oh, God, please fuck my pussy! Fuck my tight, wet pussy with your fat cock! Please I need it!" she said urgently.

"See Tony? I told you she was a little cockwhore, didn't I? Now you can see for yourself–this slut fucking lives for cock!" I said, grinning broadly.

"Yeah, you're right! Well, if it's cock she wants…" he said. Tony laid down on his back on the bed next to Pam. He held his cock straight up and turned to look at Pam. "C'mon, you dirty slut, take a ride on this cock!" he said.

Pam accepted his invitation eagerly, hopping up and straddling his hips. She took the cock from him and pointed it at her dripping hole then eased down just enough to get him right up to her entrance.

KariCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KariCarter

"Now go slow… I don't want you to hurt yourself on that thing!" Tony chuckled.

Pam bit her bottom lip as she eased herself down a bit. Tony's cock was good size–actually a bit longer and bigger around than my own–and I could tell Pam was looking forward to having it deep inside her.

But she wanted to relish the feeling as well so she did sink down slowly on him, enjoying the feeling of his cock stretching her and opening her tight hole.

"Ohhh, Gaaawd!" Pam moaned loudly as she sank down further on the hard shaft. Watching from behind, I got a perfect view of Pam's pussy engulfing Tony's rigid pole… a sight so erotic, I don't know why we waited so long to do this!

Tony no longer needed to hold his cock, now buried halfway in Pam's pussy, so he occupied his free hands by reaching up and grabbing Pam's tits. As he had already learned, Pam loved having her tits played with and he was more than happy to do so.

Meanwhile, I grabbed the bottle of lube we kept in the nightstand drawer, and then got behind her in a position to avail myself of her tight and so far unoccupied ass.

I squirted some on my fingers and coated her puckered brown hole with a good-sized glob of the slippery stuff.

"Oooh, cold!" she whined. But it soon warmed, and she wriggled her ass as I rubbed the lube around. Once I had spread the lube around good, I took another glob and placed it right over her hole.

I slowly pushed a finger into her asshole, pushing the lube in with it and smearing it around the sphincter to lube it up and get it ready to accept my cock.

I pushed in deeper, getting her rectum all lubed up. Pam moaned as she felt my finger inside her and knowing what I was doing. I slipped another finger inside her and began opening her up, getting her used to something being back there.

I had fucked Pam anally several times and she enjoyed me back there as much as I liked being there–she had a tight hot little ass and using it always gave us both a lot of pleasure.

She viewed anal sex as a submissive thing and when I took her from behind I was dominating her and using her as a fucktoy for my pleasure. She enjoyed being dominated and "used" like that so she was always up for a little rough roleplay.

Once I had Pam's ass lubricated enough and stretched a bit it was time to use her like she had wanted since this whole subject came up. I moved closer until she felt my cock nudging her backside.

I rubbed the tip of my cock in small circles around the entrance to her ass and she moaned her eagerness.

"Maaark," she moaned, moving her ass back at my cock. But that meant that she pulled Tony's cock partially out of her pussy, which she didn't want.

She was in a quandary, she could be filled in the front but her ass would be empty. Or she could have me in her ass but at the expense of her pussy. She didn't like that position and wanted both holes filled. 

"Mark, please, baby, please fuck my ass! I want you both to fuck me silly! Please!" she cried.

I smiled and nodded slightly to Tony who knew what I was about to do. And without any clue to Pam, I lunged forward, shoving my hard cock fully into her slickened ass in one stroke, not stopping until my nuts slapped against her and my hips met her ass cheeks.

"FUUUCCCKKK!" she screamed out. As I had shoved into her ass, Tony had thrust up into her pussy and at the same time pinched down on her hard nipples.

The three-way combination sent Pam right over the edge and she came hard on our cocks, drenching Tony in her juices and splashing some back at me from the force of her orgasm.

But speared on our cocks and being held by my hands on her shoulders and Tony gripping her nipples, Pam didn't have any escape and could only freeze in position her whole body shaking as the orgasm raced through her.

Once her orgasm passed and she had recovered a bit (although not completely), Tony and I began working her holes; Tony fucking her pussy from below and me fucking her ass from behind and above.

We quickly established an alternating rhythm–as one of us thrust in, the other would pull back, giving Pam a combination of sensations that drove her wild.

Pam moaned and squirmed and panted as we used her, talking dirty to her and telling her how tight she was, how much of a fuckslut she was and how we were going to use her up before we were done.

Pam moaned and whimpered and cried out her passions as Tony and I tag-teamed her. I could tell by her actions and her sounds that she was thoroughly enjoying her little fantasy with us and I could also tell that it was having the desired effect on her.

She had stopped making sense with her words and was now mixing English with animal noises moving more towards the animal sounds with every minute that went by.

I knew that Pam didn't have far to go before she would erupt in another tremendous orgasm and so as I fucked her I reached around her hip and began toying with her clit even as Tony's cock slipped in and out of her pussy.

Pam was gripping Tony's shoulders so hard it's a wonder she didn't draw blood but Tony kept right on thrusting upwards, driving his shaft deep into her and propelling her backward into my cock.

We batted her back and forth like this as if she was a ping pong ball and before too long she had come to the end of herself.

"OhmyGod! I'm gonna cum again! Ohh fuck I'm cumming!" she said and then she did. Another tidal wave of pussy juice poured from her and soaked poor Tony again.

But I don't think he minded Pam's pussy baths too much, he just grinned and was happy to be a part of this party.

However, the boys wanted their fun too, so as soon as Pam's orgasm faded I got off her and pulled the weary woman up off Tony's cock, moving her onto the floor in a kneeling position.

"Now you cock hungry slut, it's time you thanked Tony and me for showing you such a good time tonight. Show our guest how grateful you are… show him how well you suck cock!" I said, pulling her head back by her hair so she could look me in the face.

Without a word she turned and wolfed him down and began sucking him like her life depended on it. She bobbed up and down on his cock moaning and mumbling, knowing the vibrations from her voice would add to his pleasure.

Pam was an excellent cocksucker and she never failed to bring me off. I knew Tony wouldn't last long–he wasn't prepared for her talents!

Tony wasn't in a rush to blow his load even in Pam's hot talented mouth so to help him last a while longer (and because I wanted some of that mouth action too) after she had worked on him a bit I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her off him.

"Hey slut, there are two of us here! Give a little attention to my cock too, dammit!" I said feigning anger. Pam didn't miss a beat, she took me in her mouth as fast as Tony left it.

To shorten the time her mouth was empty she kept hold of both our cocks and as she sucked one of us, she jacked the other to keep us both hard as a railroad spike.

Pam had asked me when she and I talked about this, that when we played she wanted Tony and me to cum on her. "Just once during our play, I would like the two of you to cum on me," she had said.

She explained that it made her feel like a whore and a slut to have us cum on her face and tits. So now that she had already cum twice and Tony and I were nearly bursting without own orgasms, it was time to grant her wish.

Pam sucked us both alternating between our cocks until we were both at the point of no return. Tony was first, she turned to him and she jacked the last few tugs until he groaned and blasted Pam across the face and into her mouth a bit.

She aimed him a little lower and his next spurt caught her square on the tits and she giggled, feeling his hot cum on "the girls". He spurted a few more times covering her face some more, a little in her hair, and some running down her chin.

When he had stopped spurting, she took him in her mouth, sucking the last drops from his cock and cleaning him with her mouth.

"Yummy!" she said with a smile as she looked up at him, her cum-covered face beaming happily.

"Now it's your turn baby!" she said turning to me. In similar fashion, she used that skilled mouth and tongue to finish me off and bring me to my release.

And like Tony, I gave my seed to her face, her mouth and some to "the girls" as well. But I grabbed her hair and pulled her head closer, using my still hard and dripping cock to smear the cum across her face and slap her with it a few times.

Then I stepped back and she sucked me dry and clean as well.

When we had been emptied properly, I helped my cum queen to her feet. "So what did you think of your fantasy honey–was it all you could hope for?"I asked.

She took both us in her arms, "Boys, you have made me a very happy girl tonight. I have dreamed about this for a long time. Thank you for helping me to fulfill this wonderful fantasy," she said.

We all went in to clean up a little before dinner. After a good meal and some conversation, we went back to the bedroom for another round of hot and heavy sex.

It must have been around midnight when we finally decided that we'd had all the fun our bodies could handle for one night. But we did promise to get together again real soon for more fun and games.

That night as I lay in bed with my little cumslut in my arms, I reminded her of the last part of our agreement.

"Pam, do you remember when we first discussed this, one of the conditions I agreed to this under was that sometime I would get to enjoy a threesome with you and another woman?"

"Yes, I remember," she said, "Did you have anyone in mind?"

"Well, actually I do," I said, "You know your friend, Kim, the hot blonde from down the street…"

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments