Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Wife Surprises Me Again

"My wife lets my friend massage her feet..."

16
3 Comments 3
14.6k Views 14.6k
4.1k words 4.1k words

I have wondered what it would feel like to experience a threesome with my wife for some time now. I have a very close friend who has hit on her in the past. While he and his wife were visiting us he started massaging her right in our kitchen in front of his wife and me.

She was sitting at the counter on a stool. As he stood next to her, he started to massage her shoulders. When he started to massage her back, he moved his hands down towards her hips. I could see she became very uncomfortable when he did that. She stood up from the stool walked away from him then turned to me with a look of disgust. I could tell she was not happy about what he did. I knew he could sense that also.

Later on, when I talked to him about what had happened, I told him that she does not like sex all that much and that she has a hard time opening up even with me. He told me that he would love to have sex with her. He asked if I would mind him trying to seduce her. I said I didn't mind him trying but I didn't think he would get too far. He stated she was like an earth-goddess to him and that he has wanted her sexually for a long time.

"Maybe she will like it with me," He said.

I said, "I think she will appreciate the attention, but she does have a wall concerning sex to get through or over before she can let go. Once that happens though, you may be right."

That happened a number of years ago. My wife and I discussed the massage in the kitchen a few times. She told me she was very upset, mostly because he just started to massage her in an intimate way without even asking her if it was all right to touch her. I reminded her that he had asked her how it felt for her when he started to rub her back and she had said it felt good.

Her reply was, "When he started it was nice but then he became too intimate."

Since we live so far from this couple, nothing ever came of my friend's sexual desire for my wife. It had been over five years since we had seen them. Then something came up where we could go visit them.

This last spring, my wife's niece was getting married close to where our friends lived. We planned a vacation to attend the wedding with a visit to them. We planned to stay for three days and four nights with our friends after the wedding.

Once the plans were in place, while we were budgeting for the trip I said, "let's budget at least two extra nights for a hotel."

She gave me a funny look and said, "why?".

I said, "you remember when K (that is what I will refer to my friend by from now on in the story) visited and he started to massage you in the kitchen?"

"Of course I remember that!" She said.

"I thought if he were chasing you around trying to give you a massage or trying to be intimate with you in any way, you may become uncomfortable staying at their house. It may be best if we go to a hotel if that happens," I offered. "You do know he will most likely hit on you while we are staying there?"

I have told her of his desire for her but she usually laughs it off and doesn't take it seriously. She doesn't realize how sexually desirable she is.

I wasn't surprised when she agreed to add the costs for a hotel room to the budget.

Well, the wedding was a lot of fun and I was dancing and drinking to the fullest. The morning after the wedding  I woke her up with a nice back rub. She seemed to like it but I wasn't sure. I asked if she was enjoying my touch. "Yes very much," she said.

"Do you want me to rub you anywhere?" I asked.

"Will you rub my feet?"

I really enjoy rubbing her feet. She has very beautiful feet. Nice thin long toes with a high arch. The other reason I like rubbing them is that I get down below her feet and look right up at her asshole and cunt.  That is one of my biggest turn-ons. It usually turns her on too, usually ending in hot fuck. 

As I pulled the covers down I could feel she was nervous but as I started to rub her feet she started to relax. I slowly rubbed each toe and then worked back to the heel working all along the arch and top. I spread her legs and she moved her hips to get more comfortable. I had a great view now.

"Please rub my legs too," she murmured.

I stared on her Achilles heel and slowly moved up to the calves getting closer to that delicious ass. Her thighs were tight, most likely from dancing the night before. As I massaged them she moaned and spread her legs further. I started massaging the bottom of her butt working the area between her leg and vagina. I saw her vagina opening up and getting wet as I massaged the flesh around it.

Leaning down I started to lick her asshole which she has not enjoyed in the past. I lightly touched the rim with my tongue slowly circling it then darting it in and out. Surprising me she pushed back against my tongue and rotated her ass.

Her vagina was now dripping onto the sheets leaving a wet spot. I started massaging her labia lips with my fingers and pushing my tongue in and out of her asshole. She lifted her hips off the bed to give me better access to her vagina. I must have found her g-spot or fingering her cunt and probing her asshole with my tongue made her very excited. She started to laugh uncontrollably then grabbed my hand to stop me from moving it. Her face was red and her nipples were jutting out further than I had ever seen. 

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes, but that was tickling so much it hurt."

I was amazed at how turned on she seemed but I didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"I don't want to stop, but what you were doing was just too much."

I laid down on top of her, we both rested and synchronized our breaths. C loves full body contact, I could feel her starting to relax against me.

I moved my body so that I was massaging her body with mine. I pushed my chest from the top of her legs up against her ass cheeks then moving it slowly up her lower back towards her shoulder blades. 

Her wetness helped reduce the friction between our bodies. Soon she lifted her hips up higher. As she did this her asshole was positioned just right for me to lick it with my tongue. I love the chocolate-like taste so I started pushing it further and further in. Each time the taste became stronger.

My cock was now so hard I got on my knees and started rubbing it over her crack starting at her clit then slowly up over her asshole. Soon I entered her cunt easily thrusting my cock fully in and out. We were both enjoying this very much, she was getting close to climaxing. So was I!

She grunted loud and deep, then her body started shaking. After she came, I pulled out of her vagina. I was still hard so I then started massaging her whole crack with it and slipped it lightly over her asshole.  

She spread her legs wider. She seemed to want me to rub it right on her little brown ring. Stroking myself I came spurting semen all over her asshole and crack. I then did something I have never done before. I leaned in and started licking it off of her! Slowly rimming her asshole with my tongue and pushing it all the way in after each full circle. She looked over her shoulder at me and said, "Oh C, that was great!"

That was the most ass play we have ever had and it made me very happy. I knew she enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed eating my own cum. Both were firsts for us. 

Yes, we enjoyed that session very much, Which hasn't happened for some time. C is able to let go, enjoy and want sex much more in a hotel room. Though a foot rub always seems to be the path to a hot sex session with her, no matter where we are. Foot rubs always seem to get her sexually excited and let her feel free to let go.

After a few days of being with the families, we headed to my friend K's house. We showed up in the late afternoon. Meeting up again was great and we spent time updating everyone about the changes in our lives. We had a late dinner, then talked on the deck more and enjoyed watching the sunset together. After a few glasses of wine and drinks, we all headed to bed early to sleep.

It was a beautiful new house in the woods in Virginia next to a large National Forest. The next day was splendid, we all had fun being with each other and getting to know each other again in the morning. We walked the property and then went out to do some touristy stuff. K drove that day. He was not a good driver. 'The next day when we go out,' I thought, 'it would be best if I offered to drive.'

The next morning when I did offer to drive, C told K to sit in the front seat and that she would sit in the back. K's wife was already out, we were going to meet up with her later. I started to drive to where we were going. After a few minutes, I saw K put his hand behind his seat like he was going to reach for something in the back seat on the floor.  I wasn't sure what was going on but my senses were on high alert.

My wife then blurted out, "Are you looking for something K? Can I help you find it?"

He quickly took his hand from the back seat and stammered, "No. I was just giving you a foot massage. Would you like one?".

I wasn't surprised that K was making a move like this. Well, I may have been a little bit because he was doing it so blatantly right in front of me. Then I thought of the back massage in the kitchen. The next words out of my wife's mouth surprised the hell out of me though.

"I love foot massages," she said. "Yes, I would like one."

As she was saying this she slipped off her sandals then put her now naked feel on the console between us.

I thought, 'what the hell is she doing?' We had even discussed K doing something like this. She was now going to allow him to massage her feet. My stomach started to feel a bit queasy but I was definitely getting aroused sexually. It is a feeling that is hard to describe.

The massage lasted the entire time we drove to where we were going to. It was not a short drive.

As I parked the car she pulled her feet back off the console and said, "Thank you K, that felt really good."

I knew that K had enjoyed it very much, I could see the huge smile on his face and the bulge in his shorts from where I was sitting. I thought, 'what is going on with C? Is she leading him on? She knows he wants her sexually. To let him massage her feet was only going to encourage him to do more.' We had another two nights to stay together, I knew that this was going to be just the start for K's advances.

HanaGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HanaGrey

I think about it now, two guys with hard-ons driving down the road as a friend gave his wife a foot rub. Sounds like a story now but it was real. I enjoyed it then and I do still do, it made me very aroused and hard. I needed to adjust myself as I got out of the car.

We then met up with K's wife and took in some more local sights, we all had a nice day out. He drove home with his wife and C and I drove following them in silence.

Later on, after we returned to their house I did talk to K about what happened. I stated, "I guess C doesn't mind you touching her like I thought she would."

He asked, "How did you feel about it?".

"I am alright with it, but I was very surprised that she let you massage her feet like that." 

"It was really nice for me," he said. Then he asked, "Do you mind if I try to do more?"

"No, I don't mind," I said. "C knows how to say no, if she wants to."

He smiled and said, "I loved rubbing her feet, it was a real turn on for me."

When C and I were alone we talked about what had happened. She apologized for allowing K to massage her feet. She said that she let him do it because she loves foot massages so much and that he was such a close friend of mine.

I was relieved a bit, I thought she may have thought I had told C about her love of foot rubs or even about our hot sex session a few days earlier that had started with a foot rub. 

"Were you upset I let him do it?" She asked.

'"No, but it felt a little weird." I did follow that up with, "You do know he will most likely try to do something more."

We did not have any more time to talk about it then so we left it at that.

After a nice dinner out, we came home late. K asked if we wanted to watch some TV. As we sat down to watch it together K's wife said, "Chris, would you like to give me a foot massage?"

Now I haven't said this but my friend and I share the same name. I have always known him as his childhood name Kip that is why I call him K.

I said to her, "Do you mean me?"

"No, I meant my Chrissy," she said.

I said, "He has been busy giving foot massages today." No one replied to that remark, an awkward silence followed it for a moment.

I don't remember what we were watching at first because I was noticing K give his wife a leg massage higher and higher towards her crotch. C and I sat together on a love seat next to the couch the massage was happening on, supposedly watching the TV.

He had pushed her dress up so high as he massaged her legs I noticed her panties were exposed. She soon said, "I am going to head to bed."

I thought he would follow her for some hot sex. To my surprise, he said, "I am going to stay and watch some more TV."

Saturday Night Live came on which C and I haven't watched in a very long time.

As much as I like SNL, I know C likes it more. K stayed on the couch alone while we stayed on the loveseat.

Watching it was really nice but I was tired and started to doze off now and then. After a while I said, "I think I will head to bed now."

I expected C to say something like, "Yeah, me too." but she didn't.

After I dozed off again I woke with a start. I then realized, she doesn't want to head to bed with me now. She wants to stay with K alone, watching TV.

I got up off the loveseat and said, "Good night, enjoy the show you two."

I thought, she must know she was setting up a situation that would definitely have K make a move to have sex with her. 

As I lay down in bed I heard a laugh like a cackle coming from K. Was it a laugh about a joke on the show or was something going on between Connie and K? My mind wandered about what was happening but I was soon deep asleep.

When I woke up C was lying next to me. I wondered if anything had happened between them after I left last night. I got up early and left her to sleep late. When she came out of the bedroom I was already with K and his wife, so we had no time to be alone and talk.

It was Easter Sunday the next day and we had many things planned. We went for a canoe paddle in the afternoon with a picnic lunch. When we got back to the house, I was to cook dinner. We were very busy with C helping to get the food cooked and on the table. It was a great meal and we had a few glasses of wine and drinks. The day was so tiring that we all headed to bed soon after that to go to sleep.

There was no time to talk with her about what happened after I went to bed the night before but I knew something had happened.

We were leaving the next day and had a two-plus hour drive to the airport. I hoped I could talk with C about what had happened Saturday night with K after I went to sleep.

In the morning we had a nice breakfast with K and his wife, then headed out in the late morning for a late afternoon flight.

I waited until we had been on the road for a while before I said anything about K and what had happened on Saturday night. I was wondering if she would bring up anything about it or even want to talk about the foot massage.

After a while, C actually said something to open the door. It was an innocuous statement that could have directed the conversation in any direction. But I was ready to open this door.

She said, "Foot rubs are one of my favorite things."

I hadn't asked her about anything related to K's massage, it seemed to come out of nowhere.

Then I asked her, "Did you know that K wasn't looking for anything on the floor of the backseat when he started to give you a foot rub in the car that day?"

"Yes, he immediately started to rub my feet with my sandals on," She said. "I knew he wasn't looking for anything."

"You called him out on it when you asked him, 'Are you looking for something? Can I help you find it?' Though you knew that he wasn't looking for anything."

"You know I don't like anyone to touch me without asking first."

When someone shows sexual interested in her she sometimes freezes up and can't think, talk or even move away. For her to speak up and ask a question like that clearly was a positive change for her. In the past, she may have just let him just do what he wanted for a while not said anything then move her feet so he couldn't reach them. 

"That is a huge change for you, usually you freeze up when something like that happens," I said.

"Yes, I wanted to let him know to ask me first."

"You were so comfortable that you then let him go ahead with the massage."

"Did you mind me letting him do that?" she asked.

"No, not at all. I was very happy you were strong enough to do what you did. Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, you know how much I love foot massages. It wasn't as good as when you do it, though."

"Did he massage any higher than your feet?"

"No, only my feet."

That is when I said. "Did K try anything sexual with you on Saturday night after I went to bed?"

"He did ask for me to come over to his couch and let him massage my feet again."

"Did you let him?"

"No, I wasn't comfortable enough to let him be that intimate with me alone."

I said, "At least he didn't just come over to the loveseat and start rubbing your feet. Did he ask only once?"

"Yes, only once. I was not comfortable after he asked, so I stayed just a little while then headed to go to bed with you."

I could sense she was not that comfortable talking about this.

"You seem to get excited by talking about this," she said. "Why didn't you say something when he was giving me a foot massage?"

"Because you have such a wall about sexual touch that I am happy anytime you are open to it. I want you to be as free and open about sex as you can be. I do not feel I have the right to stop you from what you want to do. Did you think his touch was sexual in any way when he massaged your feet?"

"I feel that when someone touches you in that way it is an intimate touch, not necessarily sexual but intimate. Though I can see how it might be for K."

She said. "You should have said something to K. We are married and it isn't right for you to allow another man to touch me in an intimate way like that." 

"I feel that is not my right or would I ever want to do that. I want you to know, I love you no matter what you do sexually with anyone else."

"You seem to want me to have sex with him and that you are sexually excited just thinking about it."

She may be right about both of those statements but I said nothing in reply because I knew she was right on some level.

I think she enjoyed the sexual tension between K and her when he gave her the foot massage and then when they were alone together on Saturday night. She knew he wanted her. It is flattering and exciting to have someone make a sexual move on you even if you plan to say no.

Upon our return home, C received an email from K letting us know he was very happy we came to visit. It looked as though he had sent it to both of us but I never received it. C was not comfortable with the fact that I did not receive it but she had. She did not want to answer it.

After a few days, I emailed K to thank him for the hospitality and how much we enjoyed being with them. I let him know that C had received his email but that I hadn't. He said he definitely sent it to my address and all subsequent emails made it to me. But I wondered. Did he try to build a connection to C without me involved?

Once I let C know I had e-mailed K and that the email was sent to me and now all emails were getting through, she sent him an email. She told him how much she enjoyed being with him and stated that she would like to get together again soon and that maybe we could take a vacation all together.

Now I know how hotels affect C (she does too) and if this vacation happens she will definitely be hit on again by K. Perhaps she will even surprise me and take another step toward having sex with K. Who knows, maybe she really does want a threesome as much as I do? Perhaps she wants to have sex with him without me being present as it seemed she set up that Saturday night. 

Published 
Written by 2doeverything
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments