Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vacation Pool Game

"Wife loses pool game and strips for the whole bar"

27
12 Comments 12
15.3k Views 15.3k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"Check my images for the picture of what the bar got to see."

A while back, we were on vacation. It was the last night of our trip so we went out to have a nice casual dinner, nothing dressy. I had on jeans and a collared shirt and Stacy had on some pants and a regular button-up shirt.

We walked from our hotel to a restaurant around the corner and had a nice dinner with a few drinks (that always helps). We had started the evening early at around 6:00. By the time we finished dinner, it was still early, around 7:30-ish. On the way back, we noticed a nice local bar just down the street. We decided we would stop in for a few more drinks before we called it a night. Since we were walking, we didn’t need to worry about driving which really let me relax a bit more.

When we walked in, the place was pretty empty with about twenty people. It was pretty big and you could tell it was a locals' place. We were dressed just right since everyone was dressed very casually. We found a nice table and sat down for a drink. It turns out that there is a big bar in the front and then there is a hallway on the back wall leading somewhere. The hallway goes down a way and then at the end, if you turn left, there is another room and a smaller bar. Going down the hallway (before getting to the end and the other bar room) on the right, there is a big open doorway and another room that has a pool table in it. I checked out the little bar and there were more people in there. All a very friendly group (they all yelled 'Hi' when I wandered over) and you could tell that this was a regular and local group. They were all having a good time.

Stacy and I used to have a pool table at our house many years ago. Neither one of us is a real shark but we can play a little. I am a little better than her so we are a pretty good matchup but her skill tends to fade quicker with alcohol than mine do. No one was playing on the table so I asked Stacy if she wanted to play a game. She was up for it, so off we went to the pool room.

Since the doorway to the poolroom is kind of lined up with the opening to the back bar you can see about half of the back bar room and some of the TVs. So, they can see in and we can still catch the action out there. Stacy had a good first game and beat me pretty well. After all the drinks so far, she got cocky and a little loud pretty quick and started giving me a hard time. When we had our table at home, we used to play strip pool, with various rules.

After she gave me grief, I asked her if she wanted to spice up the game like at home – a little strip pool? Keep in mind she was wearing pants, sneakers, socks and such, so we really weren’t planning on playing like this, but I had to up the challenge on her. At first, she said no since I hadn’t had as much to drink as she had, and she figured I would be better. So, I suggested that I would play for bar shots and she would play for clothes.

Feeling pretty good about the last game, she said, “Okay, but I get to count my buttons too.” She had four buttons on her shirt that counted for each loss. I racked up the balls and off we went.

First game: closer, but I lost again…shot one down. Stacy was really having fun and even happier. Second game: I was warming up and squeaked it out. Off with the first button of her shirt. The next two games were still very close but I took them! Stacy was now down to just one button. Her top was now wide open and you could see down to her belly button. She had on a nice lacy push-up bra that certainly showed her trying to “bust” out.

Quite a few people had noticed from the back bar and were appreciatively looking our way. As Stacy was racking the balls for the next game, the waitress came in to check if we needed drinks.

She looked over at Stacy and jokingly said, “Trying to distract the competition?”

Stacy laughed. "It’s not working so far!”

I told the waitress, “No, she’s a betting girl and is having a run of bad luck. We’re not in trouble, are we?”

She said, “Nope, not here.”

I asked her, “Is it going to be okay if she keeps losing or are we going to get booted out?”

The waitress said, “It has gotten pretty wild here before; you ought to be all right.”

I then asked her, “Well, how far do you think she can go; can she lose it all?”

She then said, “Well, if she is bold enough, but just keep in control and stay back in the back part here and it shouldn’t be a problem.”

Stacy heard the whole conversation and realized that she just lost an excuse to stop at any point because of getting kicked out.

I told her, “Looks like we are in to the end.” I guessed the end would be with her naked or me crawling from too many shots! 

Stacy, with great enthusiasm, just yelled, “Bring it on!”

When she first made the bet, I’m sure she thought she would get to stop before losing any “real” clothing. But, one thing about Stacy: when she makes a bet, she always pays up and never forfeits. The next game, I lost and got another shot. Stacy lost the game after that and the next button. I told her it was only fair since there were no more buttons that the shirt had to go with the last button. By this time, she had her top open the whole way so she agreed and just whipped it off.

Now, here she was playing pool in just her bra. It was very hot! By now, most of the back bar was looking our way and every now and again others from the back bar would peek around the corner a little and check out the view. We had a few nice people come over and start to chat a little, obviously wondering what was going on. After I told them about the betting, everyone laughed a bit and continued having a good time. Stacy was still pretty confident and giving me a hard time. I also had a fan group of my own hoping I would win some more!

You could also tell the alcohol was taking an effect on her game; she was getting worse, not that I was getting better after my shots. I won the next two games and I told her she had to lose the socks but she could keep her shoes on as I didn’t really want her barefoot on the floor. There was quite an audience when she lost her socks (yes, she took them off and put her shoes back on).

Most of the back bar was watching and we had about six or seven people hanging around in the pool room with all of us chit-chatting. After Stacy put her shoes on, she started racking the balls again.

Someone popped up with, “Another game? It’s going to get good here quick!”

Stacy just laughed and said, “Get me another drink. I gotta game to win!”

AliiceCullen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliiceCullen

Now at this point, she was either going to lose her bra or her pants. She decided she was betting the pants. I knew that would really liven things up since that would really be obvious to the whole place.

Let me tell you how hard it is to play pool under these conditions. After the break, Stacy sank the 8-ball! There was quite a mixture of “Awwws” and then you could feel the excitement.

Stacy went back to rack the balls so I stopped her and said, “Well?”

With a fake frown, she stepped back and used her feet and pulled her shoes off. With that, she then unsnapped, unzipped and took off her pants to a big round of applause. She did the real quick spin-around and then slipped her shoes back on and went back to rack the balls. The sight was incredible; there she was just standing in her lacy thong panties and her boobs trying to fall out of her lacy bra. It was a fantastic shot as she bent over to rack the balls.

Anyone that looked in the pool room saw her mostly naked body for the next game. This one took longer as I took my time on each shot. At this point, people from the back bar were coming in to see the game. Probably about ten or twelve people were in the pool room. Most of the people were watching from the back bar and there was a pretty constant flow of people peeking around the corner of the back bar. Everyone was behaving and no-one was grabbing or trying to catch feels or that would have ended it, but everyone was enjoying the fun.

Her game was pretty bad at this point, so I finally won the next one. Without missing a beat, Stacy reached around, undid the bra and flung it at me to the roar of the crowd. Let me tell you that it was incredible at this point. Here she was in the middle of a crowded bar, being the center of attention, and standing there in just her lace thong panties.

She went over and started racking again, quite a sight with her boobs hanging for everyone to see as she racked. Everyone was smiling and there were even a couple of high-fives. I went and gave her a big hug; I am sure she could feel my hard-on at that point.

I told her, “This is going to be it!”

She just told me to, “Get to work; try and win 'em!”

I asked her, “Well when I win, that won’t be any fun if you just drop 'em and dress; you will have to play another game after that!”

She came back with, “Okay, but if I win, you have to do a shot for every ball I beat you with.” She was drunk and almost naked, but still pretty confident.

“Okay then, for every ball I beat you with, you get a spanking right here before you get dressed!”

“Fine, just means I have to win that game!”

The next game went quick and she lost the final piece. She stood in the middle of the room and to more high-fives as she turned around and took her panties off. There she was now standing naked in the pool room and she stepped up for the final game. She has a nice little patch of hair above her pussy but there was plenty of light to see that she had recently done a very nice job of shaving her lips bare and smooth as can be. I even racked them this time as I was checking her out along with everyone else.

She was laughing and still having a great time. I went over and gave her another big hug and reached down and felt her. She was wet as could be!

For this game, it took a lot longer as I tried to make all of her shots more difficult. I left the ball for her so she would have to bend over and reach across the table a lot. I even got a couple where she had to lift a leg up to reach over. I walked around to the doorway so I could see what kind of view the bar people had just as she was taking a shot from that end. When she went to shoot, she had to bend over and spread her legs and knees to get down at the right angle. From the doorway, when she did this you could see her pussy open wide and you could see all of her moisture. All of the bright light coming from that direction let everyone see everything and the people sitting down were at the right height for a spread-eagle view. I now knew why the people in those chairs weren’t getting up!

I then watched as the game progressed and noticed that most of the others in the room found out they could get the same view. I thought I was going to explode. Then, I knew she was having fun teasing us when she did a shot with the cue behind her back to reach the cue ball. She put her back towards the table and sat her butt on the side. She then leaned back over the table and lifted one leg and gave a spread-eagle to the group standing there as she looked behind her to make (or miss, in this case) the shot. I had to walk over and look. It was unbelievable! Her lips had spread open and you could see all of the moisture in there. It was finally to the point where I had to end the game because I couldn’t last much longer. As I won, everyone clapped!

I motioned for Stacy to come my way.

As she came over she said, “Okay, fine, but don’t spank me hard.”

“Okay, but you have to assume the position!”

“Fine, sit down and I will go over your knee.”

“Nope. I want you bent over the table, the one you lost on!”

So, with that, I took her back to the end of the table facing the doorway and I told her, ‘Here you go; bend over the table.”

She then bent over the table with her butt facing me and the whole back bar.

I told her, “Spread 'em like you are being searched.”

They were already spread a little and then I helped spread them wider. I took a look and again with the lighting she was spread wide open with her beautiful shaven pussy on center display. You could easily see her juice as her lips parted for everyone. I had won by four balls so I gave her four nice gentle slaps on her butt. With that, she stood up, turned around, gave a quick wave and went over and got her clothes and got dressed right there.

I asked the waitress for our bill and when she brought it there were only about four drinks on it. She said everyone else was buying from early on. When we went to leave we walked through the bigger front bar. The place was packed. It was kind of funny thinking that all these people were out there and had no idea what was going on in the room next to them. The back-room bar sure did!

We walked back to the hotel to finish off the wild night and go home the next day. It was amazing how what was expected to be just a ho-hum night turned into a wild sexy night. It always helps to be out of town where you know you won’t be recognized.

 

Published 
Written by luke_stcy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments