Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Veronica's Secret

"A frustrated lonely housewife finds a way."

26
14 Comments 14
12.1k Views 12.1k
6.8k words 6.8k words

Once every month for two years, Veronica Andrews, a model housewife and mother, escaped from the cage of her familial responsibilities to feed her sexual hunger in secret meetings with a man who understood her needs. She was married to a man who did not. Her breadwinner husband worked hard to provide for her and their two young children, but he had become emotionally and sexually distant after four years of marriage. As time went on, she became resentful of his coldness, but like many other women raising a family, she decided to sacrifice her needs for the greater good. The problem was that Veronica's desires were like whispering demons in her soul, constantly roiling her mind with dreamy visions that grew ever more seductive over time.

Two forces were influencing this neglected housewife to seek out ways to bring her fantasies to life. One was her younger sister, Emily, a free-spirited libertine who pursued the many opportunities the Portland nightlife had to offer. She would regale Veronica with stories of her exploits with numerous men, often relating graphic details in a low voice to keep imaginary listeners from overhearing. Veronica was envious, wishing that she could have just a tasty sample of such sensual pleasures.

The other factor was the internet. Ronnie spent hours surfing sites that illuminated the darker sides of sexuality in which she had an interest: BDSM, kink, Domination/submission, and prostitution. The more she learned, the more she wanted to experience. She was angry at her husband, who never recognized her need for a man strong enough to take control and make her submit by acknowledging his power over her.

Eventually, curiosity drove Veronica to check out an alternative dating site where she found several ads for local men that got her attention. She resisted making contact with any of them until she came upon the profile of a man who fascinated her so much that she broke down and sent him a message. The note was flattering, written in a respectful tone meant to show her admiration for this thirty-year-old Type A who advertised himself as a Dominant. He responded a few days later, asking Veronica to describe her most intimate desires so that he might have a better feel for what she was seeking from him. The lonely woman opened up with details that she never thought she could tell anyone. His replies showed an understanding of her situation, causing her to pour out even more.

Initially, the faithful wife felt pangs of guilt over her secret connection with another man, even if it was just an online thing. But the Dom soon turned this around for her, allowing her to see how 'cheating' could be a turn-on, a sinful act that can raise the excitement level.

One evening, after a few glasses of wine, Veronica shared with Emily about this undercover online linkup.

"Why don't you meet with him?"

"Oh my god! How could I do that? That would be going too far."

"For Christ's sake, Ronnie, your husband screws you three times a year. Your vibrator is your best friend, and that isn't getting you to the mountaintop. You need something real, girl, and it sounds like this guy knows what he's doing. You should hook up with him. You're forty-two now, and you aren't getting any younger. Get it while you can, sister. Does he have his own place?"

"Well, yeah, I mean, I guess so. Shit, Emie, how could I ever do that?"

"The same way you do anything else. You go and do it. Look, Archie goes out of town three days every month to those sales meetings in LA, doesn't he? Go meet this guy, fuck your brains out, and I'll watch the house and kids while you're gone for a few hours."

"I don't know, Emie, I don't know if I can do that. I'll think about it, but I can't see myself doing it."

Ronnie obsessed over Emie's idea for two straight days, hardly thinking about anything else as she began to lean toward her proposal. Finally, she sat down at the computer to type.

.................

Sir;

I know I have stated that I wanted online communication only, but I now feel I want to go further. Our discussions have opened my eyes to what is possible. I am asking if you would share some of those possibilities with me. I am inexperienced, but I am a good student who wants to learn. I want to submit to you. I want you to take control of my sexuality. I am terrified of this, but I trust you, and I would like you to take me to a higher plane. My husband goes out of town near the end of every month. I would love to meet with you, to surrender to you, to give myself to you. I want this even if the depth of the connection lasts for only a few hours.

My god, Sir, I am shaking all over while I am typing this. I am scared to press the send button, but I will. I look forward to your response.

Veronica

.........................

For two days, nothing came. Veronica was depressed. She had gone too far. Then, after dinner the second night, she received his reply.

.......................

Veronica;

Yes.

Michael

...........................

She had gotten an answer, the one that frightened her the most. Veronica panicked, running into the bathroom, turning on the shower to cover the sound of her crying. The tears released a lot of tension inside her. She was fearful but determined to go on.

In the next ten days, the two exchanged many emails, ironing out the details. Questions were asked and answered. They made plans to meet on the last Sunday of the month at 10 pm. Emily agreed to babysit the kids who would be in bed by that time. The dutiful wife would be kissing her husband goodbye at the airport at five o'clock. The adulterous plans were falling into place perfectly. At nine o'clock Friday night, Veronica checked her inbox to find the anticipated email waiting for her.

..................................

Veronica Abigail;

These are your Instructions for our first session on Sunday, July 29. You are to follow these Instructions exactly as I am giving them to you. Do not deviate from them in any way. I realize that you are new to this, so I will make this set easy to follow. You will demonstrate your submission to my authority by obeying them to the letter. 

You have my address. You will knock twice on my front door at precisely 10 pm. If you do not arrive on time, the door will be locked at 10:01, and you can go home. After knocking, you will enter and deadbolt the door behind you. Walk down the hall and come into the living room on the left.

You will see a wooden chair. You are to take off your clothes and place them on the seat of the chair. You will leave on the black panties and the black high heels. You will be wearing nothing else; nothing in your hair, no perfume. When you have stripped down accordingly, you will go over to the couch. You will stand eighteen inches from the center cushion. You will see a black blindfold on the couch. Wrap it securely around your head. You will then lace your fingers behind your back and patiently wait for me to come into the room. When I do, you will remain silent until I give you permission to speak.

The only piece of jewelry you will ever wear in my presence is your wedding ring. You are not to remove it.

I will give you more Instructions during the session. You will follow any commands I give you without hesitation.

You will address me as "Sir."

Upon receipt of this email, you will send a return email consisting of two words only: "Instructions received."

I look forward to this session with you.

That is all.

Michael

..........................

"Honey, I need to go to the store real quick. We're out of red wine, and I feel like I want a glass or two tonight."

"Ok, no problem. I'll be here."

Veronica raced to the supermarket, where she pulled out her cell phone in the parking lot.

"Emie! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I got the Instructions I was telling you he would send me. Fuck! My god! It's unreal! I don't know if I can do this! I am scared shitless! What should I do?"

"What do they say?"

"It's a bunch of orders I'm supposed to obey. If I don't follow them perfectly, he will punish me in some way. What am I going to do?"

"Read them to me."

Veronica read the Instructions to her sister in a frantic voice.

"What did you do?"

"I sent an email saying: "Instructions received."

Emily burst out laughing on the phone. "Well, shit, Sis, it sounds like you've made up your mind."

"Emie, I'm fucking scared!"

"Look, Ronnie, if you decide you're going to chicken out, let me know an hour ahead of time; I will go in your place. I would love to meet this guy. But seriously, go! You will have a good time."

................................

Sunday, July 29, 2018, 9:59 pm

Veronica stood at the door as the last digit on her cell phone clock changed to 9. With one long minute to go, she took several deep breaths to calm herself. The moment this sex-starved woman had been waiting on for years had arrived. She was going through with it.

One second after 10:00 flashed on the screen; Veronica rapped her knuckles hard two times on the oak door before twisting the doorknob to go inside. She immediately turned to make sure that she locked the door behind her. Her heart pounded with anticipation as she walked down the hall. The anxious girl found the wooden chair and began to undress, folding her clothes neatly on the seat of the chair. She had on her best heels and her black panties made of the finest silk. After positioning herself eighteen inches from the center cushion of the white leather couch, Veronica picked up the black blindfold and wrapped it around her head, shutting out all light. She then put her hands behind her back and waited.

And then she waited some more. Michael was toying with her. He knew every minute would feel like an eternity, so he delayed ten minutes to increase the tension. Veronica could do nothing but wait.

Finally, he came into the room. In short order, the blind woman felt his presence. She was shaking as he leaned down to kiss her on the mouth, sliding his tongue in, swirling it around in soft sensual movements. The pleasurable feeling calmed Veronica's nerves while raising her level of arousal. The submissive felt the power in his kiss, surrendering to his lead. Her magical mystery tour had begun.

As the Dom pulled back, she heard his voice for the first time. "Kneel before me."

Ronnie dropped to her knees. "The only thing I have on is a pair of tight cycling shorts. The material is smooth satin. Would you like to feel it, little girl?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Indulge yourself."

Veronica moved her hands to his thighs. She let out a gasp when she felt the large well-developed muscles. Her hands moved with caution until she came to his bulge, straining against the thin cloth. Her head was buzzing from the heat of the moment. She was glad he was giving orders because she was incapable of making any decisions. The awestruck submissive fondled his cock like she was touching the phallus of a Greek god.

"Perhaps you might like to touch with your lips."

Veronica moved her head forward to press her lips on his crotch. She stuck her tongue out slightly, licking lightly at the twitching bulge under the material. There was no thought in her actions, only the pure joy of enjoying a man's hardness.

"Pull my shorts down and worship my cock with your mouth," he ordered her in an authoritative tone.

The words alone made her quiver. In her wildest fantasies, she had never imagined a man giving her such commands. Her panties were now wet with her juices. She felt like she might orgasm spontaneously from the intensity, which increased as she slowly slid his shorts down to his ankles.

Moving her fingers back up his legs with a light touch, she arrived at his throbbing manhood, caressing it lovingly with adoration and awe. On her knees, blindfolded, she rose to move her lips around the smooth skin of the head of his cock, licking the rim in circular motions, smiling when she heard the low moans escaping from his lips. Time stood still as she savored her man with the slow passion she craved to give.

"Stop. Lean back on your knees." He sat on the couch in front of her, slanting down to kiss her again before removing the blindfold. Michael backed away, gazing into her eyes for the first time. She was mesmerized. The Dom reached for the leather collar he had brought out, fastening it around the neck of his sub. A metal ring hung down from the center of the collar. He adjusted it to be over the midline of her neck. Veronica smiled.

"Whenever you wear this collar, you are in submission to me. It is a symbol of your surrendering your will to me. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

"We shall lie on the blanket covering the floor. We shall make love slowly, taking the time to give to each other as we experience each other for the first time. Give yourself to me as I give myself to you." He stroked her cheek softly, looking into her eyes with a commanding look. "You are not to orgasm. I want the desire to build inside you to the bursting point. I want you to need release so bad that you are willing to beg for it. You will not come without my permission. If you feel it rising close to the point of no return, you will tell me. Is that understood, Veronica?"

"Yes, Sir."

He led her to the center of the thick blanket, pulling her in close, holding and kissing her. She responded with welcoming touches to his body. Their tongues slithered against each other in a passionate dance that soared their spirits into a shared ecstasy. Fingertips brushed with the lightest of pressure over receptive skin. Veronica had never experienced such unhurried lovemaking. But when he suddenly pinched and twisted her right nipple, she disengaged, crying out in pain.

"Sir! Fuck, Sir, I'm going to come, Sir, please stop!"

He released her nipple. "You will not come, little girl; you will not come. Put a stop to it now!"

Veronica shook all over, the vibrations keeping the floodgates from opening. As she calmed, Michael touched her clit, rubbing across it in a circular motion.

"Sir, Sir, I can't take it! My god, I can't take it! Sir, please, rub it, Sir, please touch me more, Sir, please! Fuck, I want it so fucking bad, Sir! Please!"

"No, Veronica, no! If you come before I tell you, we will stop for the night..."

"No! Sir! Don't stop! Please don't stop! I couldn't take it! Please, Sir! Don't fucking stop!"

"Then don't come." He paused, stroking her face and her hair, giving her a minute to get herself together, before resuming the sensual stimulation. It went on. He slowed her down before hitting the throttle, then letting off the gas, over and over in a cycle that repeatedly brought her to the edge, before backing off again.

He pulled her wet panties off her. "Spread your legs. Your Dom is going to mount you."

Veronica opened her legs wide. She felt him slide effortlessly into her. An orgasm was again imminent.

"Look at me! Look into my eyes! I am your Dominant. You will demonstrate obedience. Hold on, little girl. Look directly into my eyes as I fuck you."

Veronica did as she was told. The hypnotic power of his eyes stopped her swelling tide. Even her subconscious belonged to him now. She could only receive, waiting for his permission to do more. He began to screw with more energy, slamming into her pussy with brute strength. She took it, keeping her eyes focused on his, drawing on his resolve to keep the fucking going to a state of exhaustion. The fire was raging inside both of them. Still, he kept going, stoking it higher and higher.

"Veronica, when I start rubbing your clit, you may come. I will join you. I am ready now too."

He slid his fingers down to her swollen organ, rubbing it with firm pressure. She immediately erupted into an orgasm more powerful than any she had ever thought possible. Screeching and screaming at the top of her lungs, Veronica let loose with everything she had. Grimacing in ecstasy, she swung her hands wildly, thrashing about, twice hitting her Dom in the head, before digging her nails into the flesh of his shoulders. She felt his semen spurting inside her vaginal oven as he began to grunt loudly from the orgasm tearing into him.

They had both given every ounce of energy they had. The couple collapsed into a heap of heavy breathing sweat-soaked flesh. They soon fell into a state of unconscious bliss. 

........................

Veronica hobbled through her front door at 4:30 am, waking Emily, who had fallen asleep while watching a horror movie called "The Lighter and the Scissors."

"How did it go?"

"Huh?"

"Jesus, Ronnie, what did he do to you?"

"Oh. I'm not sure, Emie, I can't seem ..." The exhausted woman laid down on the sofa and was gone in a few seconds. Emily draped a blanket over her.

"Ok, Ronnie, we'll talk tomorrow, for sure. I want to hear all about it. Goodnight, Sis."

........................

The sessions became a regular monthly event. Both Veronica and Michael anticipated their meetings with enthusiasm, planning and plotting to make each one more exciting than the last. The Dom became very fond of his student, watching her coming to life with increasing confidence in her sexuality. The submissive was over the moon, enthralled with the scenarios that her Dom introduced to her. The once-a-month sessions balanced out her life, allowing her to continue being the dutiful housewife and mother while giving her an outlet for her voracious sexual appetite.

Within a few months, the connection deepened to the point that Michael gave Veronica her own collar, made of polished sterling silver with a gold ring an inch in diameter in front. Tears rolled down her cheeks the first time he fastened it around her neck. She agreed to wear it whenever she was in his presence. Two months later, the Dom was elevated to the status of Master, Veronica readily consenting to grant him that authority over her. She was now required to address him as Master and Sir in every meeting and email. The necessity of doing this excited her, a fact that surprised her because before learning about D/s, she would have thought it demeaning.

All twenty-three sessions that followed the first one were memorable, but some stood out more than others. There were a few, Veronica told Michael, that she would remember after being dead a thousand years. One of them was the twelfth session in June.

Michael had asked Veronica to make a list of fantasies that she thought had no chance of ever coming to life. She came up with several, submitting them to the Dom by email. He never discussed them with her afterward, so she assumed that he agreed with her judgment that they were impossible dreams.

The Instructions he put together for June were short, with little detail. Veronica was told to arrive at 10 pm, enter, walk into the living room, and await further verbal commands. She was to wear a sexy dress with black underwear beneath and black high heels. Easy enough.

At 9:55, Ronnie got out of her car. She stopped quickly to check out the Harley Davidson Screaming Eagle parked at the top of the driveway. Motorcycles made her dreamy. She wasn't aware of Michael owning a bike, but she made a mental note to bring the subject up after the session. A few minutes later, the submissive star walked into her Dom's living room, positioning herself in the center of the blanket. Michael was sitting on the couch.

Megan_big_cocktsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Megan_big_cocktsTS

"We are going to satisfy two of your fantasies tonight. You had stated that you have conjured visions about being a prostitute. Tonight you will be one. I have procured two clients for you, who will each pay for one hour of your time. You will satisfy their needs. I will watch and ensure your safety, guiding you if needed. Now, as you may know, prostitutes rarely use their real names, so for tonight, you are Vicky. You will, of course, like a true professional, treat these encounters with complete discretion. Are we clear, Vicky?"

"Yes, Master." Veronica was melting inside. Getting paid for sex was one of her deepest fantasies. The idea of a man being willing to pay for her body and her skills made the endorphins in her brain spurt out like a fire hose. She had always thought of it as a perfect confidence boost. Her legs quivered as she awaited the next step. Michael picked up his cell phone to start texting someone. A minute later, Ronnie heard footsteps coming down the stairs. A man walked into the living room. He stopped directly in front of her.

"Mr. Davis, this is Vicky."

"Good evening, Vicky. It is a pleasure to meet you. Michael has told me many nice things about you."

"Vicky, this is Mr. John Davis. He is an old friend of mine. I help him out with certain aspects of his affairs occasionally. John has been married for forty years, but his wife has been frigid for the last twenty. They have a mutual agreement that he may seek relief elsewhere as long as he never has intercourse. I told him that you would be happy to assist him with that goal tonight."

Veronica looked at Mr. Davis, checking out the attractive mid sixtyish silver-haired man standing in front of her dressed in a suit that this former Neiman Marcus saleswoman guessed cost ten grand. The tie alone was $500, with another $2k for the Italian shoes. There was no doubt in her mind that he was a multimillionaire. She was impressed enough to tremble slightly at the thought of trying to please someone so far above her caste. The quivering stopped when she saw the desire for her in his eyes. The girl was ready to work.

"Mr. Davis, I am honored to meet you."

The wealthy businessman gazed adoringly at the beautiful young woman who had an air of sweet sexiness that he found very appealing. The aristocrat loved her simplicity, her reliance on natural beauty over a decorative facade. She was everything Mr. Davis wanted for an hour because this patrician knew he could not have a sensual goddess permanently at his side. He dropped to his knees in front of her with an outstretched hand holding a wad of cash.

"Vicky, take the money and count it; this is a business transaction that must be done correctly in every way," the director ordered his sub.

She took the pile of fifties, counting out ten of them for a total of $500. For one hour's work! The neophyte giggled to herself as she felt a rush of sinful delight rip through her body. She was glad to take it because she was worth every fucking penny! Damn right! Now it was time to prove it. Vicky did not wait for further instructions.

"Thank you, Mr. Davis. I will do everything possible to accommodate your needs. If there is anything special that you'd like, please tell me."

Vicky slowly unbuttoned the front of her dress before allowing it to fall off her body to the floor. She stood there posing before the beggar on his knees, looking up at her with adoration in his eyes. As she unhooked her bra from the front, he raised his fingers to her panties, sliding them in one smooth motion down her long silky legs. He touched her lightly with his fingertips. The happy hooker noticed the glazed watery look in his eyes as he felt her body. She was enjoying her first trick.

"Vicky, would you lay down on the blanket for me, with a pillow under your ass, please?"

"Absolutely." She got into position as he removed his jacket and loosened his tie.

Still on his knees, he leaned forward to put his mouth on Vicky's clit, licking at it, swishing it around inside his mouth. He began to eat her with considerable skill, demonstrating his experience at pleasing a woman in this loving way. She watched him pleasuring her, seeing and feeling his desire to please a woman even if he was paying for it. Vicky started to succumb to his talents, letting out some chatter that she thought might turn him on.

"Yes, oh fuck! Eat me, Daddy, eat me. Oh, that feels so good, eat your little girl, eat me, Daddy, eat me!"

She knew right away from the increased urgency of his thrashing tongue that her words were hitting home. It turned her on, revving her engines, loading the chambers. After more moaning and heavy breathing, she let loose, streaming into his face.

"Daddy! I'm coming! I'm fucking coming! Eat me, eat me, eat me! Fuck, Daddy eat my pussy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy! I want you, Daddy, I want you! Fuck Daddy, I want you!"

Mr. Davis was stunned by the incredible reaction. He bathed in her fluids, soaking in the pleasure of her satisfaction. He crawled up next to Vicky, asking sweetly in her ear if she would give him a slow handjob.

"Certainly. If that is what you like, sir, I will be glad to give you one."

She unbuckled and unzipped his pants, sliding them down to let his cock out. She then unbuttoned his shirt to expose his chest, planting her mouth on his right nipple, eliciting a grateful moan. Vicky grasped his cock lightly in her hand, stroking it in a slow rhythm to get him going. She put her lips to his cheek, whispering sweet phrases of praise into his receptive ear while rubbing her fingers around the head of his cock.

"I'm so glad I can please you, Daddy. Yes, I am glad this little girl can make you so feel so good. You deserve this, Daddy. Yes, you deserve to be stroked like this. I want to be your little girl, Daddy. I want to be your only little girl." As she sensed him getting close, she squeezed harder, moving her hand like a jackhammer. Her client screamed out as his body wreathed in the most powerful orgasm he had had in decades.

They lay still in each other's arms for ten minutes or so. The housemaster then needed to enforce the rules.

"Ok, the hour is up. Mr. Davis, I hope you have enjoyed your time, but Vicky must prepare for her next customer. Please tidy up. If you wish for more sessions in the future, you know how to get hold of me. Thank you!"

Before disengaging, John snuggled up to Vicky one last time, whispering: "Sweet girl, I would be most appreciative if I could have your panties." She picked them up and wiped her pussy dry with them before handing them over. In return, her first paying customer slid five crisp one hundred dollar bills into her hand.

Vicky smiled. "Maybe we can meet again sometime, sir. Thank you." As he left, she triumphantly stashed the $1000 in her purse. After cleaning up and putting the dress back on, she stood there smiling at her Dominant, obviously pleased.

"All right, little girl. A true pro takes the money and moves on to the next mark. Your next customer is a little different from your first. Are you ready?"

"I am, Sir."

Michael made a text. Very soon afterward, there was the sound of heavy footsteps on the stairs. A minute later, Attila Kowalski, the Vice President of the Western Oregon Chapter of the Hell's Angels, walked in. 6'5" tall, with long red hair and a scraggly beard, the behemoth carried 340 pounds of hard muscle beneath skin plastered in prison tattoos. He was decked out head to toes in black leather. Veronica was scared shitless, while her alter ego, Vicky, gasped with a delicious fear.

"Get on your knees, bitch! Attila the Hun is here!"

Vicky instantly dropped to her knees, staring up at this terror of a man.

"I see she is wearing a collar. Does this cunt belong to you?"

"Yes, she does."

"Well, I got news for you, Jack. For the next hour, she belongs to me. I'm paying for the rights to her, and I'm going to take what I want."

"I have no problem with that, Attila. Just pay her first."

The Hun pulled out some twenties from his jacket. He crumpled them up, one by one, and threw them around the floor. He then yanked his belt from his pants, folding it in half and snapping it in a threatening manner. Vicky was scared.

"Collect the money, whore! Go ahead, crawl around like a dog and pick them up, all ten of them, you fucking tramp. They're all yours, and believe me: you are going to earn them. Do it." He swung the belt, whipping her ass, compelling her to move quickly to grab every bill. Vicky had the pile in her hands as she crawled toward a corner, seeking imaginary shelter from his wrath. Her Dom sat on the couch watching, slightly amused, knowing that Attila was putting on a show.

"Come here." Grabbing her roughly by the hair, he dragged her across the floor helplessly into the far corner. He opened his pants, pulling his penis out. The Angel from Hell plunged his cock into her mouth, shoving the seven inches down to the hilt on the first push. Vicky gagged as he rocked back and forth, choking on his erection, spewing out gobs of phlegm and saliva that dripped down her chin onto her dress. The gagging was made worse by his musty odor as it was clear he had not bathed recently. It was a display of ruthless force and aggression which the heretofore innocent housewife had never come close to experiencing. She was frightened, yet she knew she was safe, that her Master would not allow her to be hurt. In that she trusted, so she absorbed the harsh treatment he was doling out to her.

Pulling back, the muscle-bound ex-con dragged her by her hair and draped her over the back of the couch. Lifting her dress, he lunged forward, penetrating deeply. Vicky felt every inch of him. And unlike the oral thrusting that was hard to handle, this was a scenario that filled her with aroused passion. It was a primal fuck: a magnificent brute of a man slamming into a fragile female who welcomed the savage power of her authoritative, dominant partner. It was a no-holds-barred return to the state of nature, animalistic sex in human form. To the depths of her soul, she loved every second of it, convulsing in several orgasms that rocked her to the core, building to a tumultuous crescendo when he released inside her. She collapsed on the floor from exhaustion when he finally backed off from her.

As the hour expired, the biker went back upstairs. Veronica limped to the couch, bent over from the vigorous workout. She laid her head in Michael's lap.

"Sir, I am so sore; I am not sure I can drive home. He pounded me very hard. It hurts so fucking good, but I can't move very well."

"Well, if you want, I can arrange a ride home for you. You can come and pick up your car tomorrow."

"How's that?"

"Attila's bike is outside. He said he'd give you a ride home if you need it. He's cleaning himself up a little. He should be back down soon. Of course, if you'd rather not, we can call a cab."

"Fuck no! Oh my god! You're shitting me! He's going to give me a ride on that motorcycle? Oh my fucking god! Yes, Master, yes, oh so very fucking yes!"

"Ok."

Veronica got to her feet, flexing, twisting, trying to work out the kinks. The soreness magically vanished. "Fuck yeah, I'll go for a ride!"

Attila came back down the stairs, looking refreshed. "Ahh, Vicky, what a sweet girl! I hope you're not too beat up. I'm really a cuddly teddy bear when you get to know me, but Michael said it was best to scare you and rough you up a bit. I hope I didn't go too far."

"No, no, absolutely not."

"Would you like a lift home? I was going to take a spin along the Columbia Gorge to get some air. It's beautiful late at night when there's very little traffic."

"Yes, I'd love to."

The girl who was hobbling moments before now had a spring in her step walking outside to the bike. It was the dream of her life to ride on a big bad motorcycle with a big bad boy driving.

"It would be best if you put this on; it might be chilly." He handed her a black leather jacket that fit her perfectly. They were ready to fly. Veronica hopped on the bike behind Attila. She suddenly remembered she had no panties under her dress, so her naked pussy was pressing down on the ribbed leather seat, but she was so revved, it didn't matter.

"Hang onto me. If there is anything emergent going on, pound on my back."

"Ok, sir."

Veronica lit up the moment he turned the ignition. The sound, the vibrations, and the power of the motorcycle beneath her turned her on. Her life was a straight arrow; housewife, mother, sibling, church member, and more. People looked up to her for being good. But always being good made her want to be bad sometimes, which of course, was a prime driver in her connection to Michael. The illicit sex thrilled her. And now, she could be an outlaw, a biker chick in black leather, holding onto a societal outcast, giving the middle finger to the world, even if only for an hour.

Attila left the upper-class neighborhood heading for the interstate that ran along the Columbia River. It was one of his favorite local routes to take when he felt like letting the bike loose. He knew his passenger wanted to experience a few thrills, and he was ready to oblige.

It was a beautiful warm night with a full moon howling in the sky at 2 am. Veronica was ecstatic, feeling the wind whipping her hair around as the pair got on the highway. The experience of speed out in the open air on a Harley exhilarated her. She could see why people loved riding. There was a sense of danger, of risk, and a feeling of freedom that was intoxicating. She sucked it all in, holding on tightly to her Angel, sometimes giving him hugs while squealing with delight toward his ear.

Traffic was light as the Hun cranked the throttle, accelerating quickly. Veronica gasped as the Screaming Eagle broke the 100 mph barrier, a speed she had never experienced in a car. Still, he kept pushing, getting the needle up past 120. The rookie on the back felt like they were flying above the ground as she screamed with joy. The bike vibrated slightly, sending pulses into the seat that plugged right into her naked crotch. She gripped tightly onto her driver as low-level orgasms added to her extreme euphoria. It was a thrilling ride of a lifetime she would never forget.

At 2:45, Attila turned off the engine, coasting the last half mile to Veronica's house. He did not want to wake the neighbors. She gave him a deep French kiss of gratitude before saying goodnight.

"Maybe we'll meet again sometime."

"I hope so."

Emily was enjoying a mildly romantic porno called "The Summer of 76" when her sister walked in. She took one look at the disheveled hair, the semen-stained dress, and the pronounced bowlegged limp to know that Veronica had had a lively night.

"Should I ask how your evening was?"

"I made $1,200 and went for a ride. Let's talk tomorrow, Emie. I'm done for the night."

....................

The time came when Veronica felt that she needed to reward Emily for the selfless sacrifices her sister was making so that Ronnie could continue with her clandestine affair. She spoke to Michael about it. Together, they came up with a plan for the August session.

"Ok, I'm here. I brought along a few DVDs to watch and some snacks for the kids. What are the plans for tonight? Did he send you a good set of Instructions?"

"Yes, he did. You are to call me when the session starts. You will turn the speaker on so I can listen to what is happening."

"What are you talking about?"

"You're going in my place tonight, Emie. The Dom is expecting you. He has special plans for you. Go and have a great time. I'll be listening. Enjoy yourself! You deserve it for all you've done for me."

"You've got to be kidding."

"No, not at all. I even told Michael some of the stuff that you like. You can stay all night too. There's no need to come back here. This session will also feed another of my fantasies. I get to be an audio voyeur while my favorite sister fucks my favorite Dominant. I will enjoy it too."

"Holy shit! My god, you're wilder than me now."

"I've had a good teacher. Go find out!"

Veronica spent a few hours listening to the session. She grinned with delight at what she heard, even taking out her vibrator a couple of times to secretly join the fun. 

.......................

And fun it was for two years, transforming this anxious, insecure housewife into a confident woman who reveled in her sexuality. The last session the two had was forever etched in her memory. Her Master tied her down to a massage table in a dimly lit room. She was made to wear dark sunglasses so that she might see only vague forms moving in black and white. Three men, including Michael, and a woman with large breasts came in and touched, massaged, kissed, licked, bit, ate, fucked, and sensuously teased her for several hours, transporting her on a magic carpet ride to the boundaries of heaven.

It has been said many times in many ways that all good things must end. Three days after this session, Veronica received the email that she dreaded. Michael was moving to Australia. He had found a partner in a business venture that he had long sought to pursue. This partner just happened to be a female submissive. Together they were buying a ranch in the Outback to raise kangaroos for their meat. Plans were already in place to market the exotic flesh on the internet. They were also discussing opening a restaurant chain called RooRibs in the land down under.

Veronica was devastated by the news. For several months afterward, she cried despondently after putting her husband on the plane to Los Angeles. But as always, time healed the wound.

She kept in touch with Michael through email. He suggested a plan to help her get through some of the pain. He had found that a Dom is a better Dom when he occasionally crosses the street into submission. Likewise, a sub can improve her game by now and then picking up a paddle. Desperate for ideas to relieve her depression, Veronica followed through. She placed an ad on the same website she had met Michael on, receiving over a hundred replies from willing submissive men. The novice Domme had fun whittling the number down. Finally, she agreed to meet one of them discreetly for a drink on a Saturday afternoon. She gave explicit Instructions for him to meet at a table hidden from view in the back of an obscure bar.

Veronica sat at the table, anxious about the meeting. Like Michael, she insisted on exact timing for the meet. She watched her clock click to 2:00. Right at that moment, her husband Archie came around the corner. They looked at each other in total shock. Finally, he sat down opposite her, but neither was able to speak. Just then, a waitress came over to take their order.

Veronica broke the silence. "Bring us two Pina Coladas, please."

Published 
Written by Koba17
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments