Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife's Weekend Lover

"Wife meets lover for weekend."

13
6 Comments 6
10.7k Views 10.7k
3.3k words 3.3k words

I am going on a hunting trip over a long weekend mid-January, the weather is turning cold and my wife decides to stay home instead of spending the weekend in the camp. Old houses are not as warm as home. Since discovering my online activity she has begun to have some online fun herself. As she begins to read some stories and read some profiles she realizes most of the people on the sites are like us and looking for something to add a little spice and variety to their sex lives.

As she becomes more involved online she makes a few friends. One of her male friends is in a very vanilla and in a very seldom sex marriage. Their chats escalate from online play to a few text messages to phone calls. I encourage her to continue and explore with him. Usually, after his calls and texts, I enjoy the benefits of a very hot and horny wife.

He sends her a text on Saturday morning, “Morning, sunshine, enjoying the weekend?”

She replies, “Looking forward to a nice quiet and restful weekend. I am not getting out in the cold this weekend.”

“Are you alone?” He asks.

“Yes, I am alone all weekend. Hubby has gone to the camp until Tuesday. I am going to rest and take it easy for the weekend.”

“Home alone, maybe we can have some phone fun later. Or you could bring your sexy butt up here and have some in- person fun, My wife left this morning and will be gone till Monday.”

“Oh, that sounds like a fun time, but I really should stay home and get some things done. You could ride south after she leaves.”

“You are such a tease, always getting me hot and hard then leaving me hanging. This will be the perfect weekend to meet; both of our spouses are out for days. Come on up and play.”

“Making me wet just thinking about it. We could meet midway.”

“Now that is a possibility.” He replied.

We live about a four-hour drive away. He has been after her for months to come to his city to meet and play. She has been reluctant to meeting face to face. In over thirty years of marriage, neither of us has been with anyone else.

She looks online for a room in the town midway between. She finds a nice downtown motel with a weekend special. The motel has a restaurant and lounge. She devises a plan to book a room, check in then meet him in the bar. Make sure he is safe before bringing him to her room.

She texts, “Can you meet me at the downtown motel bar at 6:00 tonight. I will be there waiting, come prepared to stay the night.”

He replies, “If you are going to be there I will make the drive. Be ready, it has been a while since I had any fun with my wife.”

“I will be there and always ready for some fun, getting wet already thinking about being with a new man for the first time.”

“Oh, I am hard already thinking of your sexy body and what I will do to you tonight.”

 

The First Night:

 

She checks into the motel mid-afternoon and has a nice hot bath. A little trim of her bush and shaves a little along the lips to make them smooth for sucking later. Fingertips dip into the lips, feeling how wet she is already. She dresses in the low cut black and white dress. Breasts pushed up showing more cleavage. Her legs are covered with fishnet hose as she slips into medium heels. Checking her make up, and finishing up with some red lipstick. She never dresses this sexy. Dressed as sexy as she can without looking slutty she prepares to head to the bar.

She takes a seat at the bar. The young fit bartender asks her pleasure as he smiles and notices her ample cleavage. Her nipples are hard as she notices this nice looking young black bartender looking at her nipples and cleavage.

She answers, “Any specials today? What would you suggest?”

He tells her, “Our specials today are Knights of Columbus and One Night Stand.”

She thinks and responds, “I will try the One Night Stand, and if I am lucky I may meet one of the Knights of Columbus a little later on.”

Her friend arrives as her One Night Stand is placed in front of her. He takes the bar seat next to her, arm around her shoulders, kissing her cheek.

“So good to finally see you in person and wow, you look delicious.”

She replies, “thank you and it is so good to see you, to feel your touch.”

She is like a school girl on a first date as she leans to her soon-to-be lover. He leans closer as he orders a drink to join her. After a few minutes of small talk, his hand drops to her thigh and feels along her stockinged thigh. She gives a slight moan and leans to him. He slides his hand along her stocking clad thigh. A second cocktail, more flirting and chatting and she invites him up to her room.

The elevator door closes and she turns to him for their first kiss. Bodies pressed together, tongues dance as they kiss. Her arms around his neck holding her body close. Breasts pressed into his chest, his arms around her and hands on her ass, pulling her close. They kiss with passion during the elevator ride to the top floor. She leads him from the elevator to the room door. Bringing the key out, she hands it to him to open the door. They walk in and continue kissing. He pushes her across the room to near the windows as they hug and kiss. He kisses her deep and passionately.

He lowers his head, kissing down her neck and pushes her dress further down her cleavage as he kisses along her pushed up breasts. Her nipples slip from under the dress, pressing against the fishnet body suit top she is wearing under her dress. He sucks the left nipple hard, nibbling on it as he sucks. Then moving to the right tit and sucking the nipple as his hands slide under her dress, feeling up along her round ass cheeks.

She moans, “Suck them, lover, suck my slutty married tits. Suck and bite them harder. I need you, I want you to use me and make me your slut tonight.”

“Oh baby, I’ve wanted to suck your nipples since the first time you sent me a picture of your sexy boobs. I want to make you my slut, fuck you like the hot married whore you want to be tonight.”

His mouth covers hers, kissing deep and sucking her tongue into his mouth. She unbuttons his shirt, pressing her breasts into his chest as they kiss deep and hard. Hands cupping her round ass cheeks, pulling her close as she feels his bulge rubbing against her belly through his pants. She breaks the kiss and kisses down his chin and neck, leaving a trail of wetness as she kisses down to his chest. Sucking his nipples and biting them.

“Oh, lover I have wanted you so much, wanted to meet you and let you take me like this. Take me, lover, I need your cock, need it deep in my body.”

She reaches down and opens his pants, pushing the zipper down and pushing them down. Her fingers curl over the bulge in his shorts. She rubs his throbbing cock through the thin material. Hands to his side she pulls the waistband and pushes his shorts down, freeing his hard cock. Throbbing against her as her fingers curl around the base and strokes slowly. The first drop of precum oozes to the tip. Mmmm she leans to him and licks the oozing pre-cum from the tip. She looks up and into his eyes as her tongue tip dances around the head of his cock.

“Fuck me, lover, turn me around and bury it deep in my married pussy. Fuck me now.”

She turns to face the window. He pushes her dress to off her shoulders letting it fall to the floor. Her ass rocks back toward him as she presses her breasts to the cool glass. He moves behind her, rubbing his cock along her round ass cleavage. He pushes it underneath her ass, sliding between her thighs as she spreads for him.

The bodysuit is open crotch and her pussy is oozing juice. His cockhead rubs along the lips of her wet pussy. She rocks her ass to him, letting her pussy lips open and suck his cockhead inside. Thrust, he thrusts hard and deep, burying his cock in her with one thrust.

“Oh, lover, fuck me. Your cock feels so good in my married pussy.”

She hears her juices squish as he drives deep into her. Holding her hips, he grinds his cock deep inside, throbbing in her wet pussy. Her nipples are pressed to the plate glass, her pussy spasms as she feels him so deep inside. He puts his hands on her hips and begins to pull back and thrust into her. Slowly for the first strokes then building with each thrust. He builds speed with each thrust into her wetness. Balls slapping her clit as he shoves deep into her with each thrust.

She hisses, “Fuck me lover, harder, and fuck me hard. Make me your slutty married whore; fuck me like a good whore.”

Jenny_Jin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jenny_Jin

He slams into her, watching her round ass bounce with each thrust. Tits pressed hard into the glass. He reaches and wraps a hand in her hair, pulling her head back as he thrusts hard into her. His cock thrusting into her, pounding and pumping each time he shoves deep into her.

“You drove up here for this cock, slut. Now you are going to get fucked like your slutty pussy needs. Give me your cum slut, cum for me and I will fill you deep with my cock cream.”

"Fuck me, lover. I drove my pussy up here for your cock, cum in me, cum with me. I want your cock cream deep in my married pussy. Cum with me lover.”

Their bodies glistening with sweat as he pounds her over and over. Thrusting deep in her. He feels his balls tighten and his cock throbbing as his release is nearing. She feels her pussy tingling and her nipples rubbing the glass as her pussy walls convulse and suck his cock. Her orgasm builds to a crescendo as he fucks her hard and fast.

“Oh, baby, my pussy is on fire, I am going to explode. Fill me lover, and fill me now.”

“Yes, lover, milk my cock with your slutty pussy. Milk the cum from deep in my balls.”

He thrusts hard into her as his body jerks. Her pussy squeezes his cock as her juices explode, coating her walls and down his shaft and balls. His cock throbs and spasms as cum shoots from deep in his balls. Coating her walls and shooting deep into her pussy, cum filling her pussy to her womb. He fills her with so much creamy cock cum. Holding her tight as his cock throbs in her pussy. He leans to her, kissing her neck, holding their bodies together.

As their bodies calm he moves them to the bed, lying side by side, holding each other close, breathing deep as they enter a state of post-orgasmic bliss. Eyes close, drifting in and out. She awakens and begins to kiss his neck and down his chest. She flicks the tip of her tongue over his nipples. She sucks each nipple feeling along his abdomen, her fingers reaching further, rubbing near his cock.

Following her fingers with her lips, she kisses her way down his body. Inhaling deeply the aroma of their sex fills her nostrils as she nears his center. Kissing lower, light kisses with her lips along his relaxed sac. She tastes the mixture of their juices on his sac. Flicking her tongue along the wrinkled skin of his ball sac she kisses and licks the juices from him.

Licking around the base of his cock, she cleans all the juices from him. Looking up to catch his eyes, she licks up the shaft of his cock. She licks around the rim of the head. She smiles at him.

“I love our taste on your cock, I want you, want to gobble you up and eat your sexy dick.”

She puts her lips over the head and sucks him in. Taking all of his cock into her mouth, lips to the base as her tongue bathes the tip. Sliding her lips up and down his cock she feels him begin to swell in her mouth. The head fills her mouth as it grows, sucking deep, trying to keep taking it all in.

She pulls her lips up the shaft, locking them just below the head, her tongue licks over the tip and into the slit. He moans and begins to rock his hips to her sucking mouth as he hardens and his balls tighten. She begins to suck with long deep strokes, lips to the tip then sliding down the shaft, taking him all in each time she sucks him deep. He throbs in her mouth as she sucks him to full hardness.

Rolling on her back she pulls him over to her, pulling him on her as she spreads her thighs. She reaches down and guides his now hard cock to her wet pussy. Still wet and oozing his cum she rubs the tip up and down her slit.

“Fuck me, James, fuck me like a lover now, long and deep. Make me yours for the night.”

He presses his cock into her as his lips meet hers. He kisses her deep as he rolls his hips, thrusting deep into her. Burying his cock fully in her wetness he grinds his hips to hers. Her legs instinctively wrap around him just below his butt, pulling him into her as his shaft throbs deep inside her. He begins long slow strokes, letting his long thick shaft slowly slide in and out of her wet cunny.

Grinding on her with each deep thrust, deep kisses as his hands are under her back, holding her shoulders. His intensity builds with each thrust. He rolls his hips to thrust deep into her. She is raising her hips to meet each thrust as her body begins to throb and tingle. Her pussy gets hotter and hotter as she raises and pulls him deep into her. Her Nipples are so hard, and her clit feels like it is on fire as she feels her first orgasm building.

“Oh, fuck me, James, fuck me deep and hard. I want to cum on your cock, you make me so hot, fuck, fuck your whore deep and hard.”

He feels her wetness and thrusts harder and deeper into her pushing her over the edge to orgasm. He grinds deep in her as her body shudders as her pussy explodes in orgasm.

He raises her legs over his shoulders as he begins to piston his cock in and out of her now soaked pussy. Pulling back till just the tip is in her lips, then shoving deep into her, balls slapping her ass as he goes deep. He grinds against her with each deep thrust. Her breasts bouncing as he thrusts and pounds her wet pussy. Thrusting harder and deeper, letting his tip rub over her clit with each back thrust. Then pushing deep and hard, filling her with his shaft. Cockhead thrusting into her, so close to her womb with each thrust.

“Fuck, Ann, your pussy is so wet, so hot. I could fuck you all night. I want to make you cum over and over; your pussy is so fucking hot.”

“Fuck me, fuck me good, James, my pussy is yours. You make me cum so hard, fuck your slut good baby.”

He slams into her harder and deeper. His cock throbs, so hard and thick to fuck a new pussy. Her pussy is so wet and hot for his cock.

“Fuck, take my cock, slut. You are my whore. Your pussy belongs to my cock tonight, let your slut out.”

He pulls his cock out and slaps the head on her clit. Slap, Slap, Slap.

“Ohhhhh, James, cumming, you are making me cum again.”

Her body shakes and trembles as her massive orgasm rips through her body. She is tingling from her nipples to her pussy to her toes. Her juices spray over his cockhead as she squirts on him.

“Fuck, fuck me, put your hard cock back in my pussy. Put it in me deep.” She begs.

He slams his cock deep into her, grinding against her and begins fucking with long deep strokes. His hands on her ankles, pushing her legs together so her pussy squeezes his cock as he rocks in and out of her wet pussy. She slowly rolls to her side, keeping him inside her.

“Lay behind me, lover. Lay on your side behind me and fuck me deep. I want you to cum with me this time. I want to feel you’re cum shooting deep in my married slutty pussy.”

He lies behind her and begins to thrust in her. He holds her hip as he thrusts in and out of her wet pussy. Slowly at first and going faster and harder with each thrust he fucks her hard and deep.

“Take it slut; take my cock fucking your slutty pussy.”

He brings his hand up to cup her breast, holding it as he thrusts hard into her wetness; she squeezes her legs on his thrusting cock. His hand creeps higher, fingers on her neck.

“Yes, lover, put them on my neck, choke me as you fuck me hard. I am your whore, fuck me like a whore.”

His fingers squeeze around her neck. His left hand on her hair, pulling it back, he rocks his hips driving deep into her. She rocks her hips back, letting his cock go so deep in her. His body slams into her with each deep hard thrust. Her ass is rocking and shaking as he pounds her wet pussy.

“Cum with me, lover, fill me, please. I need your cum in me, cum like you are breeding your whore. Fuck me, cum deep in me.”

“Fuck, you are such a hot whore. Cum with me whore, cum as I fill you, let my cum breed your pussy.”

He slams hard into her as his balls tighten, his cock throbs, cum shooting from deep in his balls, shooting deep into her. Her pussy spasms and juices squirt from her as her pussy squeezes and milks all the cum from deep in his balls.

“Hold me, fill me, lover, fill me with your seed, James. I want it deep in me, fill me, lover.”

“Take it, slut, take my cum.”

Their bodies are locked together, trembling as they both have massive orgasms. She feels his cum shooting deep into her pussy, to her womb. She squeezes her pussy, milking all the cum from deep in his balls. Cum oozing out around his cock as he holds her close, his body pressed tightly to him as their bodies calm. Lovers dozing in post orgasmic bliss.

She smiles to herself, and this is only the first night…

Stay tuned for day two.

Published 
Written by dave53
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments