Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Fantasy goes even further

"A fantasy to push bounderies even further, this time I catch the wife out."

40
5 Comments 5
36.2k Views 36.2k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Famous Story
Months had passed since my wife had treated me to my surprise. To say it was a shock to my system was an understatement. It also had an effect on our relationship. It's not that it was a negative effect. Just that since that night all I could think about was the Gloryhole.

I tried to talk to her or bring it up but she would just shut down. I had watched the video of the night a thousand times now and every time got me just as horny as that night. It still twisted my stomach in knots watching my gorgeous wife service that huge cock. But I couldn't stop watching and the look on her face as she impaled herself on the cock filled me with desire.

I don’t think I had ever seen her so horny.

I wanted to be that cock, and imagining her fucking my cock, servicing me as an anonymous man and many other men as anonymous cocks. It had become my ultimate fantasy. To maybe even have other women suck and fuck my cock wouldn’t hurt either.

It was Friday night when I tried for the up tee-nth time to bring it up. Her response was dismissive at best. There she was, bent over our kitchen bench leaning on the counter top. She was facing away from me and had her legs crossed and her perky ass pointed right at me. She was wearing a black pair of Lorna Jane yoga pants, and matching pink and black fitness top that hugged her body perfectly. Her curves straining the material in just the right spots. She had her hair in a ponytail and I could see her elbows resting on the counter, her iPhone silhouetting her form in its glow. She had just finished a work out and had small beads of sweat on her neck and shoulders.

I couldn’t help but take the time to perve on her a little and was about to sneak up and press myself up against her ass when I caught a glimpse of her phone screen. She was messaging her friend Donna.

They had been thick as thieves for as long as I had known her. I could just see a flash of an image that had been sent to her and it was a selfie of Donna with a big black cock in her mouth.

I must have startled her as she suddenly shut her screen off. She tuned around with a placating smile, but I could tell her face was flushed.

“Hi hon, I didn’t see you there. Look, its been a long week, and Donna wants to catch up for a girls night at her house, mind if I have a quick shower and bail on you tonight. I know we haven’t had much time together but I promise to make it up to you soon.”

I didn't want to let on that I had seen the message, so I just shrugged it off.

“Sure baby, no worries, you go have fun, I might spend the night catching up on some TV anyway. Have fun.”

I settled on the couch and watched her walk down the hallway. Her phone was left on the counter. As soon as I heard the shower start, I grabbed her phone and unlocked it. I have known her code for ages but never felt the need to snoop on her phone.

As soon as I opened her messages I started to back track through them with Donna. The pic she had just sent looked just like the Gloryhole we had used a few months ago. Donna was a polar opposite to my wife. She was blonde, lithe, cute with glasses. She was sexy in a completely different way. She had blazing blue eyes, cute petite features and curly blonde hair. Her glasses didn't hurt her sexy appeal at all. I had never seen her nude, but in this pic I could tell she had much smaller perkier tits to my wife. I read through her messages.

“You're really missing out on something special, if you hurry I promise to save some of this for you.”

I stared stunned.

I made up a plan and then placed her phone back as it was. I waited watching TV as nonchalant as possible. She came out from getting ready in record time, she was wearing her trench coat, which was again hugging her waist. I couldn’t tell what she had underneath, but she had her pink and white tartan high socks on again. She moved behind the couch on her way out.

She gave me a quick kiss on her way.

“Thanks hon, love you. Don't wait up, Donna wants to watch a bunch of sappy romantic comedies so may be a bit late. Love you.”

She strolled out. As soon as I heard the car start I got my car keys and got ready to go. I opened my iPhone and logged into the find my iPhone app. I had known her account password since I was the one who set it up for her. Sure as mustard I was able to check her location. I got into my car and started to follow her once I was sure she was well out of sight.

I ended up in the city and found her car parked in an alley, I recognised Donna's car next to it. There wasn't anywhere obvious that they went. I opened the App again and it confirmed she was near this alley. Then I noticed a dark red door.

So this is where she had taken me a few months ago. She had kept the place secret since that night and no amount of badgering had gotten her to spill the beans.

I walked up to the door and knocked. A slide hole opened and a gruff voice barked out the aperture.

“What do you want?”

I stammered “Umm, can I come in?”

“$100 up front. Entry fee if you don't have a woman.”

I fished out some cash and fitted it through the door.

The door creaked open a big bouncer let me pass. The door led down narrow set of stairs and then into a dimly lit bar. There were only a few people in there, mostly wealthy business types in suits. No one made eye contact and the very few women I did see seemed occupied. I couldn't see Donna or the wife.

I went to the bar and asked where the booths are. He just raised an eye and pointed to a back door.

I went through the door and found a corridor lined with doors. There were red lights above the doors indicating if it was in use. I could see there were only two being used. Both were near the end of the hall, with one spot being vacant in the very last stall. As I headed there I could hear the distinct moans of my wife and Donna coming from the middle room.

I entered the room giddy with excitement and found it to be smaller than the middle stall. Instead of the white room this room was black with the only illumination coming from the red overhead glow. I could see the Gloryhole as a beam of white light was penetrating from the middle room. A series of peep holes were also in the wall. I looked through the fish eye lens and almost had the wind knocked out of me.

There was my gorgeous wife. She was nude except for the knee high tartan socks. Donna was resting her arms on a support bar and was vigorously bouncing her ass against the wall. I could see my wife nude underneath her, gently lapping at her engorged clitoris. A mirror was mounted on the ceilings and I could see a huge black cock disappearing into Donna's pussy.

Her moans were getting louder and louder and I could see her legs shaking. My stomach twisted all over again, but as torn as I was to see my wife fuck a stranger the sounds of Donna's moans filled me with desire. My cock was furiously hard so I dropped my chinos and stuck my cock through the wall.

I know my cock is a good sized average cock, but compared to the black monster fucking Donna my cock looked pretty small. As if to tarnish my ego further I heard Donna giggle as she saw it.

“Oh, Kim, look another one. Pity it's not as big.”

“Oh look, its so horny I can see all that pre cum on the tip. Poor guy.”

I watched as my wife got up and crawled towards me.

Patty_Harvey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Patty_Harvey

The angle even with the fish eye lens prevented me from seeing her once she got to my cock but I felt her warm tongue gently lap at the tip of my cock. Eager to get a little more action out of my wife and her sexy minx friend I pushed my cock as far in as I could until my balls were pushed through the aperture.

“Hmmm, it may be small but its incredibly hard and tasty.”

I could see Donna's face contort in ecstasy as she finally succumbed to her orgasm. She let out a high pitched moan as she thrust back as hard as she could. I saw her slowly impale her self a few long thrusts and then finally dislodge from the black cock. A stream of cum dripping from her pink swollen pussy. She had incredibly big labia but that just turned me on even more. I have never fucked a pussy with big lips as the wife has the tightest pussy with only a hint of her lips visible.

My wife looked back at Donna, “Hey no fair, you were meant to save that for me.”

I was so distracted I didn’t feel the knot being wrapped around my cock and balls until Donna reached over and tugged on it tightly.

“Got-cha. Hmmm, well you may not be as big as him but I'll make sure you last a lot longer.”

I tried to pull back but was securely fastened on the other side. Worse was that the knot around my cock worked like a cock ring so that it only made my cock harder and harder.

I suddenly felt my cock enveloped in my wife’s mouth and watched as Donna slinked toward my wall. My wife’s sucking only made my cock harder and I felt like I might literally explode.

Then I heard my wife. “Hmmm, Donna, I think I know this cock.”

Donna stared suddenly.

“What, who is it?”

“I think it my husband, he has the same little freckle on his balls there.”

“You're fucking kidding me. What should we do?”

“I think we should punish him.”

With that I felt two sets of lips working my cock on both sides. It felt fucking amazing and I could feel cum boiling in my balls. I was ready to cum but the knot on my cock stopped me from getting any release. When I looked into the mirror on the ceiling I could see the pair kissing my cock between their mouths. Then I saw another huge cock slip through the other Gloryhole.

My wife exclaimed, “Yes, another one. This one is all mine you greedy bitch. You keep him happy until I'm done.”

With that I watched my wife start to stoke the black cock. She looked back towards me as if making eye contact, then gently teased the tip of his cock with her tongue. My cock felt like it was on fire and Donna was now sucking me deep and hard until I could hear her lightly gag as I hit the back of her throat.

My wife’s head started to bob as she slowly started to suck the ebony cock into her mouth. I saw the strangers cock grow even bigger and realised it was massive at least 12 inches long and as wide as my wife’s wrists. She clearly couldn’t suck on his cock much.

She pulled of his cock as called out to Donna.

“Jeez, this thing is huge, there is no way I can suck him off without dislocating something. Have any ideas how I should handle this?”

I felt Donna release my cock from her mouth, “Holly fuck, babe that’s the biggest one I have ever seen. Seems the best way might be to just fuck him deep and hard.”

My stomach knotted in balls. I know I had seen her fuck another guy before, but this cock was seriously huge. It made me jealous and filled with lust at the same time. I watched in agony as my cock felt like it was going to tear apart, and at the same time saw my wife turn around and begin grinding her tight pussy up against the head.

She was rubbing the cock up and down her slit, gently working herself up to it. As if on cue I felt Donna move and saw her turn around and mimic my wife with my cock. Slowly I saw my wife grind her pussy onto the black cock, and I felt dizzy as Donna's creamy pussy slid its way onto my raging hard on. They both started out slowly fucking our cocks in time bouncing down against me and the stranger.

I couldn’t believe my wife could take such a huge cock but I was staring intently on her pussy through the mirror. Her lips stretching around that dark cock and gripping it tightly on her out strokes leaving a slimy wet film.

At the same time I could feel Donnas warm wet and tight pussy also grinding down onto my cock. My wife’s paced quickened and she was grinding back deeper and deeper with each stroke. At the same time Donna was pounding against the wall taking every inch of me into her silken box. I was so ready to cum, but the knot was holding me back, and I have never felt my cock to be so hard and big. Both Donna and my wife were really moaning now and I could see my wife was staring to meet the wall, slapping her toned ass against the wall, taking the strangers entire length into her. My wall was vibrating with every stroke Donna gave me and I was fixated on my wife’s pussy. Watching the cock grow slicker and slicker with her juices. Soon there was a light creamy build-up on his black tool and My wife’s ass was literally smashing up against the wall now. I saw her face contorted in ecstasy, her full tits swaying with the rhythm of her fucking. I was suddenly startled by a knocking sound and saw my wife leer at me, looking as if straight into my eyes.

“Fuck yes you black stud fill me up with your cum.”

I could hear the deep low groan as the stranger as he came in my wife, but her pounding only increased until I saw her face suddenly change to shock.

“Holy fuck, I'm cummmmmming so hard!”

Donna was also madly panting as she fucked my cock, her slick cum filled pussy gliding over my hard cock like a piston. Suddenly my wife pulled of the wall, her pussy gripping the huge pole as she pushed off. As the tip left her pussy a spray of cum and squirt left my wife’s pussy as she dropped to the floor shaking.

At the same time I felt Donna's orgasm grip my cock like a vice, and as she was convulsing on my rock hard cock I felt a sudden release as she pulled the knot free from my cock. The build up had been so long that the sudden release had my cock flooding her quivery pussy immediately.

I almost fainted as I kept squirting shot after shot of cum inside her. Usually when I cum, I'm lucky to shoot three times, but this time I just kept going for what felt like at least six pumps of cum burning its way through my cock into Donnas willing pussy.

When Donna finally pulled her body away from my wall I let my still engorged and tender cock pull back through the hole. I waited a few seconds and then quickly pulled up my pants and got the hell out of there. I rushed home and dropped back onto the couch and acted asleep with the TV on.

A short time later I heard the wife come home. She snuck up to me and then kissed me on the forehead to wake me. She looked at me curiously, trying to work out if it had been me?

“Hi, are you ok?”

“Sure baby, had a pretty quiet night. How is Donna? Have fun watching movies?”

“You have no idea. She told me she has the biggest crush on you. Pity you are all mine. I'm off to bed will you be joining me?”

I could still feel my balls still aching from their onslaught. There was no way I could fuck her in my current state.

“You know baby, I think I'm wrecked maybe next time?”

Published 
Written by apexneutral
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments