Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Fun Threesome With My New Loverboy

"My husband and I party with our new friend Eric..."

52
21 Comments 21
34.0k Views 34.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Famous Story
It’s been a while since we last related one of our sexual adventures so with some free time this lazy Sunday afternoon and my awesome husband’s encouragement, not to mention several glasses of wine, I thought I would tell you all about our latest adventure.

Because we've both been busy these past few months we haven’t had any time to indulge in our rampant sexual fantasies but both Jim and I decided it was long overdue so we went on the hunt for a new fuck buddy for me.

If you have read our other adventures you know that I love having sex with a new and different guy and Jim equally enjoys watching, participating, or hearing me relating all the naughty details afterwards-especially during sex. I don’t really have sex with other guys very often, maybe every few months or so, but it always results in boosting our sex together up a notch or too, and that’s the best part!

We revisited our ad on a popular adult web site and we found a few potential candidates that got my attention, eventually choosing one that stood out from the pack. His name was “9inch Eric” and just that 9“ part interested me, but more importantly he looked and sounded very sexy. Tall, muscular, shaved head that fits him well, and has experience in meeting with couples was another big plus, and he lives nearby- perfect!

I prefer that Jim gets the ball rolling so he wrote back to Eric to judge his interest and sincerity. Jim said Eric wrote back immediately and said that he thought I was just gorgeous and would love to meet us! I read his reply and also found out that he was an ex-cop now working as helicopter pilot, he was divorced, no kids, and appeared to “get-it” when it comes to partying with couples.

The pics he sent looked great and certainly confirmed his screen name as he was every bit of 9 inches, maybe even more. Not that size is important, but it’s not a negative either! Eric also included his phone number so the next Friday night when Jim and I were partying together and I was all dolled up for sex with Jim, had several glasses of wine and horny as hell, with Jim's encouragement, I called Eric.

I went into the bedroom to call Eric and Jim stayed in the living room so we could talk more privately. I was a little nervous but very aroused as I dialed his number. We seemed to hit it off right from the start-He was so sweet and sexy sounding. We talked for about fifteen minutes and I knew right away he was the one.

It didn’t take long before our conversation turned sexual and my pussy was throbbing away as we talked. By the time we hung up I had my fingers inside me and was on the edge of orgasm! Jim could tell right away that the call went well and was happy to hear that we were going to meet him at a local bar the next night. Needless to say our sex that evening was amazing, and always the best benefit of meeting with a new guy!

Jim and I were both sexually charged up all day Saturday in anticipation of our date with Eric. I wanted sex but Jim wisely declined in order to keep me on the edge all day and it worked-I was. Late in the afternoon I laid out several outfits on the bed and asked Jim to pick one and as I expected he picked the sexiest one.

I took a nice hot shower then did my make-up and got dressed but wouldn’t allow Jim to see me until I was finished. He was very happy with the results. Just so you get the picture I am 5-5, 130 lbs, nice 36D boobies, blonde hair, and light blue eyes.

I did my eyes in a smoky brown shadow, lots of mascara and red lipstick and had on a semi sheer leopard print blouse, black mini skirt, thigh high stockings and black stiletto pumps. I initially had panties on but Jim insisted I not wear panties, so I obliged. (I’m so easy!)

Just before we were ready to leave, Jim sat me down on the chair and hiked up my skirt and licked and teased my already aroused pussy, bringing me to the brink of orgasm then abruptly stopped. He can be so nasty, but once again, it accomplished the goal, it made me incredibly horny!

On the way to the bar Jim reminded me to just have fun and not worry about him, and that he was fine with whatever may happen- and that’s why I love him so much. We parked and walked into the bar hand in hand and I felt the stare of every guy in the place! We spotted Eric right away sitting at the bar near the door and we said hello and Eric and I hugged.

He told me I looked amazing, and I did the same to him and we found a quiet table in the corner and sat down, me between these two good looking hunks. We ordered drinks and made small talk but all I could think about was fucking this hunk of a man.

He apparently was quite smitten with me and I know had the same thought on his mind. After the second drink the sexual tension was obvious and naughty innuendos began popping up in conversation. Jim excused himself to go to the bathroom and I know what that means, he wanted Eric and I to be alone for a while. Eric put his hand on my thigh and I parted my legs for him so he could better reach my pussy.

He liked that I wasn’t wearing panties and I was glad that Jim made me not wear any. When Jim finally returned Eric had a finger inside me and kept it there on my instance as Jim sat down and Jim rested his hand on my other thigh. Damn I felt like such a naughty girl with two guys feeling me up.

We had another round of drinks and I was pretty tipsy when I just had to tell the guys I need to get my pussy fucked, right now! Jim and Eric both laughed and off we went. We were both parked near each other and Jim suggested I ride with Eric, which I did.

Nothing much happened on the ride to our house but I did pull my skirt up exposing my pussy to Eric the whole way home. He didn’t touch it because of the big consul between us but he sure looked at it every chance he had. Jim was already inside the house when Eric and I pulled in our driveway.

Eric came around and opened the door for me and when I got out of his truck he grabbed me and kissed me pushing me hard against his truck . I told him how I couldn’t wait to fuck him and he expressed the same feelings as he slid his finger in my pussy right there in my driveway.

RigelBlue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RigelBlue

I wondered if any neighbors happened to watch this but I didn’t even much care at that point.

Eric asked if I was really cool with this and I assured him that my awesome husband really gets off on watching me fuck other guys.

Jim didn’t even show any reaction when Eric and I walked in with my lipstick smeared and it all over Eric’s lips. He was making us a drink and told us to have a seat on the couch where Eric and I resumed our passionate kissing. Jim took his good ole time and when he came into the room we were still kissing, my blouse was unbuttoned and my legs were spread wide and I was enjoying another good finger fucking from Eric.

We continued as Jim put our drinks down, put on the stereo to some soft jazz and adjusted the lights to a soft warm glow. Only after Jim sat down on the chair across from us did we both somewhat reluctantly stop. I asked Eric to take his cock out for me which he immediately did and it was impressive.

I really felt naughty now with us sitting there nonchalantly talking and drinking with my pussy all exposed, my lovers arm around me, my hand around his cock and my adorable husband sitting across from us. I remember thinking was an awesome feeling that was!

To get ready for the main event of the evening I excused myself and went off to the bathroom, leaving the guys alone. I took off my blouse and skirt as well as my bra but I left on my stockings and put I put on a sexy red camisole and my hooker looking red peep toe platform pumps. I powdered my face and reapplied my red lipstick and a few coats of mascara and couldn’t help but notice the devilish smile on my face.

The guys both liked my new outfit and as I passed by Jim on my way to Eric I leaned down and lightly kissed him and told him I loved him. I walked over to Eric and got down on my knees, unbuckled his pants and pulled them off. I took his now only semi hard cock in my hands and began massaging it back to action. As I did so I asked Jim if he wanted to watch Eric’s great big cock pound his wife’s naughty little pussy and his reply was a hardy yes, he sure does.

When Eric was fully hard I leaned over and gently kissed the head of his cock, leaving a nice red lip print on it and he let out a very sexy hiss-like sound. I teased him with soft kisses up and down his thick shaft until I needed more and slid my lips over the head of his cock, swirling my tongue around it and then down the shaft until I felt him in the back of my throat.

As I continued sucking Eric’s cock I felt Jim’s presence behind me then his hand on my pussy so I lifted my rear end up in the air and, as I was hoping, I felt his cock slide inside my pussy. The feeling of having two hard cocks at the same time is indescribable and is one of my favorite things to do. Talk about feeling nasty!

After only a few minutes of pleasure however, Jim withdrew his cock and sat back down, my cue to take a little break, so with one last suck down his long thick shaft, I got up and sat next to Eric. He put his big strong arm around me and we kissed a little more.

With my drink in one hand and the other around his cock the guys started talking about what a hot little slut I was, and it was like I wasn’t even there. It was so funny!

Again I had to make my move so I gulped down the last of my drink, stood up and held out my hand to Eric telling him I wanted him to fuck me now. Eric smiled and looked over to Jim for approval and Jim said to go ahead and have fun and that he would join us later..

I led Eric to our bedroom and lay down on my back. He took off his shirt, got down between my spread legs and ate my pussy. I think he would have stayed down there forever and he was really good at eating pussy but I needed a fuck. Eric got on top of me and slid his cock inside me, deep inside me and it felt awesome there. He really knew how to fuck a girl and I had a very nice orgasm right away, then another, and another.

I squirt when I am really excited and was now soaking wet down there. Somehow or another I ended up on top of Eric riding his cock to another nice orgasm then on my hands and knees with Eric fucking me from behind. I don’t even remember all the positions we were in but I ended up with Eric on top of me again and slamming our bodies together.

I didn’t know if Jim was in the room or not and frankly didn’t even think about it. (Sorry honey.) I just wanted Eric to never stop fucking me! This guy had some stamina and only after begging him to shoot his hot cum in me did he finally do it. I felt Eric’s cock kind of pulsate as he stiffened his body and he let out a long sexy moan and shot load after load of cum in my on fire pussy.

He had told me he at the bar that he was a heavy cummer but I swear he shot a gallon of cum in me and came for a long time too. I made Eric stay inside me a while until we caught our breath, but it felt so good and he was still hard so we had another orgasm together after that big one. Only after his (still hard!) cock slid out of my pussy and he rolled off of me did I see Jim standing at the edge of the bed stroking his cock and a great big smile happy smile all over his face.

Between Eric’s big cock and his huge load of cum, not to mention my squirting orgasms my pussy felt all puffy and real-real sloppy and my ass was surrounded by a big wet spot. I started rubbing my swollen clit and asked Jim if he liked the show and he said that I was such a hot slut and that he loved me. Eric was lying next to me with his head propped up with one arm and massaging my titts with his other.

With both guys watching me playing with myself I was getting very aroused again. Jim knows just how much I like to get my pussy eaten after sex so my wonderful and so thoughtful husband climbed on the bed between my legs and hungrily licked up Eric and my very sloppy mess. Eric started kissing and biting my nipples and I began grinding my pussy into Jims face until I had one more mind blowing orgasm!

After Eric left that night, Jim and I cuddled till me fell asleep with me thinking what a lucky girl I am!

Published 
Written by hotwifelana
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments