Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Great First Threesome Experience

"A True Story About Our First Threesome Experience"

23
5 Comments 5
39.4k Views 39.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story
It happened quite early on. We had only been married for around a year when we moved from Montana to Oregon. We had only been living there for about six months when a male acquaintance of Laurie's got moved to the same city in Oregon by the company they both worked for. He needed a place to stay for a few nights until he could find an apartment of his own, so we invited him to stay with us.

Laurie and I have always talked to each other about our own personal fantasies. One of mine that I had shared with her involved watching her being fucked by another man. She had shared with me her past experiences about the other guys in her life that she had sex with. (She fucked her first guy in the back of a car when she was sixteen years old.) While they were mostly juvenile gropings with a quick splash of cum, I found that they turned me on. I told her that I thought it would be fun to watch her screw some guy, but never thought I would get a chance to do so.

Anyhow, the friend, who’s' name was Doug, came to stay with us. Doug was very handsome and a nice guy. A few nights after his arrival, Laurie and I were having sex in our bedroom. I mentioned that I thought it would be a turn on for me to see her screw Doug. She didn't get mad and even said she'd think about it.

The next day when we all got home from work, we had some dinner and drank some wine. The evening wore on and Laurie went and changed into a nightgown, not the sexy kind but the warm kind. Doug went to go to the bathroom and I asked Laurie if she had thought any more about what I'd said the night before. She said if I wanted her to do it, she would! I told her to remove her panties and start hiking up her nightgown so Doug would get a chance to see her pussy. She reached down and pealed her panties off. We were in business!

Doug came back to the room and sat across from us. Laurie had hiked up her gown and only a fool would have missed the sight of her pussy as she moved around to give him different views. I watched Doug as he noticed what Laurie was showing. Try as he might, his eyes kept going back to Laurie's crotch and the seductive sight she was giving him. One time, he had to reach to his own crotch and adjust himself. I knew Laurie was getting to him.

Doug was a real gentleman. He kept his cool about the whole situation. By this time we'd run out of wine. I volunteered to go and get more. Doug disappeared into the bathroom and I told Laurie that maybe he would enjoy fucking her while I was gone. I said she could do that if she told me about it later. She agreed to this and we kissed prior to me leaving. As we did so, I reached between her legs and felt her pussy. It was sopping! She was very horny and ready to screw Doug! I left to go purchase more wine, and prolonged my stay for what I thought was the appropriate amount of time for them to have a good fuck. When I returned, I crept into the house hoping to catch a glimpse of them screwing. To my disappointment, they were still in the living room. As I poured more wine, Laurie caught my eye and she nodded no.

We drank more wine and Laurie kept showing Doug her snatch. Finally, he couldn't stand it any more. He mentioned something about how excited she was making him, and we both told him that it was part of the plan. We told him of my desire to share Laurie with other men, and asked him if he was interested. Boy was he!!

We retired to our bedroom where we both started kissing Laurie and caressing her. I slowly worked her gown up around her thighs and we both felt her pussy, which was still super wet. I finally reached down and pulled the gown up around her waist so we could both see her beautiful snatch. We caressed her for a while until she pulled the gown over her head and removed it completely, presenting Doug with her beautiful large breasts. He sucked them while I watched, and her nipples came erect and hard.

Doug and I then removed what clothes we had on.

FelicitaSweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FelicitaSweet

They kissed passionately for a while as I watched. Laurie then reached for Doug’s cock, which was a little larger then mine, and started slowly moving her hand up and down on it. I reached over and gave her an encouraging little shove, and she sat up on her knees and then straddled Doug, who was lying on his back. She leaned forwards a little and reached down to where his cock was standing at full attention. She grabbed his shaft then guided it into the opening of her pussy. She got the head in and then slid herself down onto his cock until he was fully inside of her!

I was watching this from just inches away. Here was my wife pumping her hips up and down so her pussy would give pleasure to another man! I loved it. The look on Doug's face said he was loving it too. Laurie was really wet. I could see her pussy juice glistening on his shaft as she lifted up off of his cock. As she slid back down his cock, I could hear a little sloshing sound as they came together. I know that if I had touched my own cock, I would have exploded all over them both. They continued kissing and Doug played with her tits as she fucked him.

After a while, Doug pushed her onto her back. He then kissed her from her neck to her belly, and proceeded to lick her pussy for a while.

He then got onto his back again and Laurie grabbed a hold of his cock and started masturbating him. She then slipped her lips over his cock head and started licking it with her tongue. I could tell that Doug was nicely surprised by this turn of events. She then slid his cock deep into her mouth and down her throat, giving him a great blow job. He started saying, "Suck me there, suck me there." Laurie continued to oblige him. I watched as her mouth moved up and down his shaft, leaving a fine film of spittle as it did so. I was very horny myself so I got in behind Laurie and stuck my cock into her pussy from behind. I fucked her for a while until I realized that I was missing the show, so I pulled out of her pussy and watched her give him head.

I could tell from his breathing that Doug was getting ready to cum. He told Laurie this and got ready to take his cock out so he wouldn't come in her mouth. (I told you he was a gentleman) Laurie had learned from our own lovemaking that eating cum was all right, so she wouldn't let Doug pull away. All of the sudden, Doug arched his back and stated making hissing noises through his teeth as he filled my wife's mouth with his cum! She made a couple of gulping noises as she accepted his hot cum into her mouth, and she didn't spill a drop as she swallowed his whole load! She continued to suck him until his cock couldn't take any more and then she let go.

By now, I was beside myself with desire. Doug went to the bathroom and before his feet hit the floor, I had my cock inside of Laurie's snatch and was pumping into her like a steam engine. As I did so, I asked her how it had been with Doug and she said it was good. I exploded a huge wad into her a few seconds later. My beautiful wife now had cum in her mouth and cum in her hot snatch!

Doug retired to his bed and we to ours. We talked for a while, and I told her I was sorry she hadn't had an orgasm herself. She said it was all right, that she had a good time without one. She asked if my fantasy had been fulfilled. I told her that it would be one that was hard to beat! To this day, we still talk about that night. Perhaps if the circumstances permit, we'll get a chance for another threesome. It would be tough to beat the excitement the first one generated though.

Well, enough for now. Writing this story has made me horny, I hope Laurie is ready for sex when she gets home from work tonight. I think I'll talk softly about how exciting it was for me to watch her make love to Doug as I lick her clit until she cums! It always excites her.

Published 
Written by ibesailn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments