Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Lesson Learned

"Not this time"

15
6 Comments 6
7.5k Views 7.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words

I was excited. I'd been planning this night for months and, at last, it was about to happen. During the hour-long drive home from the office, I stopped at red traffic signals several times and had to resist the urge to slip a hand inside my skirt. Underneath, I wore a tiny g-string that my lover had bought me. It was incredibly tight and kept me aware of my pussy all day as it continually rubbed against my clitoris.

At last, I pulled into my driveway, switched off the engine, picked up my handbag and prepared to take the biggest step of my life.  Heading into the house, I was excited — but also extremely nervous.

"I'm in the den, darling," my husband shouted. “I'm ready for you."

He was naked and sitting in a straight back chair with ropes around his wrists and ankles. Quickly I tied each rope to the chair and stood back to look at him. He looked as excited as I was but, unknown to him, our reasons were different. He waited expectantly for me to undress but I shook my head.

“No, not this time, Andrew. Tonight, we're doing it my way."

“No, no,” he shouted "you know how I like my sex. Come on, get undressed, but leave your panties on to gag me later."

"That's just it, Andrew, I do know how you like your sex. But, do you know how I like mine?”

He looked blankly at me. He really didn't have a clue about my wants or needs. I don't think he ever did.

"I think we'll watch a film first and I'll have a drink while it's starting."

"Come on, Andrea," he pleaded as I fed a DVD into the player, "let's talk about it. We can work something out."

"There's nothing to work out. I've got a couple of people coming round and we're going to have a bit of fun while you watch us."

I wasn't sure whether he heard me or not because his gaze was fixed firmly on the screen. Then he moaned softly, ”No… oh God, no."

On screen, he was sitting exactly as he was now. Except the woman in front of him, stepping out of her panties, was the wife of his boss.

“What's this?" he blustered. "What's the point of it all?"

"The point, dear husband, is to show you that whatever I do, whatever you know I do, you cannot do anything about it. There’s copies of this DVD, of course, and my solicitor has one. He also has instructions to go to your boss if anything happens to me. That’s anything,” I stressed, "anything at all."

He was beaten and we both knew it. But I wasn't finished yet — oh no, far from it.

The door behind me opened and I watched his eyes widen in disbelief as my lover, Steven entered. He walked behind me, then put his arms around my waist, nuzzled the nape of my neck, and slowly unbuttoned my suit jacket.

"Lovely boobs, baby,” he said, caressing them where they threatened to spill over the top of the lacy cups.

"Thank you, darling.” I smiled and turned to crush his lips with mine. A hand dipped into my bra and eased out a breast while his tongue snaked between my teeth.

"Show him the lovely little g-string I bought for you."

Inch by slow teasing inch, I raised my skirt above my knees, above the tops of my stockings, and finally above the tiny triangle that failed miserably to cover the lips of my shaven slit.

“Now,” I said, thrusting my pelvis toward my husband, “show him how delicate the material is, darling.”

Steven slid a hand under the filmy lace. Andrew stared at my groin and his pathetic prick was fully erect at three inches as Steven's fingers opened me and glided into the wetness.

“I’m going to eat you,” he murmured, dipping his head and taking a firm nipple between his lips.

“Mmm… yes, darling," I moaned. "Show him how a real man treats a woman.”

I unzipped the skirt and let it puddle at my feet while Steven helped me out of the jacket and then sank to his knees in front of me. I gasped when he kissed the soaked gusset before easing the minuscule garment down my legs.

CaiticaGold
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaiticaGold

I stepped out of my skirt and tiny string and leaned back against the table. He kissed my hairless mons and licked my inner thighs before stopping to glance back at my husband.

"You won't know this, of course, but your wife really loves to feel my tongue in her cunt. Isn’t that right, baby?"

"Stop this now, stop it at once,” bellowed Andrew but we ignored him.

I closed my eyes, maximising the pleasure I always get from Steven's educated tongue. He licked from my clitoris to my anus and back up again in long, deep swipes that had me almost coming from the start. I put my hands on his head and thrust into his face. His tongue even reached places inside me that my husband's prick never reached.

"Steven, oh God, Steven… yes, baby.”

He rapidly flicked his tongue over my clit — fluttering like the wings of a butterfly — and I screamed as an orgasm washed over me.

“Fuck me, Steven. Come on, baby, fuck me now.”

He was naked in seconds, his mighty erection almost bouncing off his stomach as we moved the table so that Andrew could see me being properly fucked.

"Oh yes," I crooned, clasping his beautiful big weapon. “You know where this belongs, don't you?"

"Inside you,” he groaned, lifting me off my feet.

We were close to Andrew and I saw him watching when I wrapped both arms around my lover's neck and slipped down onto his monumental prick.

“Look, no hands."

Steven laughed. Only my arms around his neck, and his deeply-buried cock, held me up.

“You're filling me,” I squealed. "Fucking hell… oh yes, you're filling me right up.”

“I'm gonna fill you with spunk,” he hissed, and I thought I could die from the pleasure his prick was providing.

“Fuck, yes," I gasped into his mouth. "Shag me, darling, fuck my fucking brains out."

I felt his hands on my ass and I squealed again as a finger slid into the tiny puckered hole. "Look what he's doing to me, Andrew."

My husband was ashen-faced but I noticed his prick was now limp, semen spilled on his groin.

"You fucking pervert,” I screamed at him. "You've cum from watching my lover fuck me. I'll say that again, you limp dick bastard, it's my lover who's inside me… my lover who's shagging me, and it's my lover who'll be sharing my bed from now on."

Steven increased his pace, thrusting harder and grunting every time I bucked to meet him. I clung to him, raking his back with my nails, and I soon felt my climax approaching.

"I'm cumming, Steven. Yes, I'm fucking cumming!"

"So am I.”

He pounded me, almost savagely. "Baby I’m… I’m… oh fuck, yesss…”

He erupted; his seed spurting and splashing inside me, and I surrendered to the pleasure coursing through my body and into my brain. I was still tingling when the doorbell rang, and I grinned at my husband.

"There's our other visitor."

I punched the button on the wall that allowed a visitor to open the door. It took only a few seconds for her to come into the den and my husband's misery was complete when I embraced his sister and hungrily kissed her.

Steven knelt and removed her skirt and panties while I took off her blouse and bra. Her nipples were huge, hard with excitement, and she sighed with pleasure as my lover pushed his face between her widespread thighs.

"Don't worry, Andrew," she laughed at her naked and thoroughly miserable brother in his chair, "we'll free you in the morning before we leave for our new home."

“Oh, sorry," I grinned, slipping an arm around her waist, "it must have slipped my mind, Andrew. Fact is, we’ve bought a house, the three of us, and we're leaving tomorrow morning.”

I chortled as Andrew’s jaw sagged. “But, right now, if you'll excuse us, we've got some serious sex to enjoy.”

*****

My thanks to JWren for editing this tale.

  

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments