Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Little Help From Our Friends

"A 40 something man finally convinces his wife to spice things up and gets the surprise of his life."

17
5 Comments 5
21.3k Views 21.3k
4.5k words 4.5k words

The neckties around my wrists and ankles were tight. Tighter than usual for sure. So tight in fact, I’d probably have a tough time getting loose if the need arose: like if Pam fell and couldn’t get up or if a fire broke out or some other equally unlikely event. No matter. The odds were slim enough to be almost non-existent. I put it out of my mind, preferring instead to focus on the fun I’d be having in a few short minutes when my wife would make her grand entrance.

Pam and I had been married a couple months shy of twenty-six years and we’d always enjoyed an active sex life. She was a beauty then and all these years later, she still was. She had shoulder length brown hair, a figure women half her age would love to have and big brown eyes that seemed like bottomless pools.

Our first couple years of marriage had mostly been the newlywed's glad-to-be-having-sex kind of sex. Then we had five or six years of "let's try a little of everything" sex. I loved those years. A weekend in Tahoe with a heart shaped hot tub and mirrors on the ceiling. Blow-jobs in the car while driving. Sneak into the CEO’s office at night and fuck on his desk. Restaurant bathrooms and outdoors and flashing in public and the list went on and on. Then the kids got older and we got older and over time, the sex sort of turned vanilla.

Eventually, I realized our sex life had become routine. We still did it often enough. Not four or five times a week like the old days, but we’d still get it on once or twice a week and it was still terrific sex. Only now it was always in the bedroom, on the bed between six and seven in the morning. You could set your watch by it. A little kissing, I’d go down on her, she’d suck me a little - then on to the main event. The only variety would be switching positions between missionary, doggy or Pam on top.

When I turned forty, it occurred to me that our sex life wasn’t likely to suddenly revert to being the wild, exciting thrill ride it had been. It would continue down the same path it had been on for the past fifteen years. But I simply wasn’t ready to accept the bleakness of what our future sex life would be like if that were the case. I was determined to revitalize it, so every few months for the past three years or so I’d suggest we try something new. Light bondage or a nude beach. Spanking or role play or mutual masturbation. I covered it all including a couple hints at threesomes or swinging.

Pam was a trooper and she’d generally agree to give whatever idea I’d come up with a try. She drew the line at including other people and wasn’t a big fan of trying anal, but went along with most everything we could do in our bedroom. Sort of.

I’d come up with a plan and she’d agree and we’d get started. Then it would fizzle out before we managed to get more than a few minutes in. She’d stop whatever we were doing and revert to our standard routine of oral sex, regular sex, done. For whatever reason, she just couldn’t or wouldn’t stick to the plan to the end. I couldn’t count the times she’d release me from my bonds five minutes into our fun or spank me lightly for three swats then laughingly toss the paddle aside. She’d try most anything, just for my sake I suppose, but we’d never make it all the way through. It didn’t stop me from trying though.

Exactly eight days had passed since my most recent attempt at spicing things up. I’d broached the subject on a Friday evening and was met with a heavy sigh and a promise to, "give it a try" over the weekend. As was the case about half the time, my suggestion was conveniently forgotten and I’d written it off as just another failed attempt.

The following Tuesday evening after dinner, Pam brought it up. “You know that stuff you mentioned trying last Friday night?”

“How could I forget. It was my idea remember?” I teased.

“Well, maybe you could make me a list of what you want to try. I’ll look at it and we’ll do it Saturday night. At least some of it,” she said and gave me a sly smile.

“You want a list?”

“Yeah. Just list everything you’re interested in trying and I’ll look at it. We may not do everything on it, but we can do some.”

A couple of things struck me as odd. Pam wanting a list was a first. Her bringing up my suggestion four days after the fact was definitely a first. Normally the subject wouldn’t come up again until my next attempt months down the road. Her suggesting a specific evening to have our fun was also a little strange. Of course I wasn’t about to look a gift horse in the mouth and went right to work on my list.

I put absolutely everything I could think of on it, too. It was going to be like a grade schooler’s Christmas morning for me. I could barely contain my excitement for the rest of the week and my cock was almost constantly hard as I thought about the upcoming Saturday night. I also knew the odds of anything much happening before Pam pulled the plug were slim at best, but I shoved the thought to the back of my brain. It was much more fun thinking about the possibilities in a positive way.

I gave Pam my list on Wednesday and she put it in her purse without even looking at it. She didn’t mention a word about it during the rest of the week. When Saturday rolled around, I was raring to go. I showered and managed to wait until five-thirty before reminding her of her promise and suggesting we get started.

“We’ll start at seven,” she informed me.

Precisely at seven, she led me to our guest room.

“Okay. I looked at the list and I’ve picked a few things out that we’ll do tonight,” she said. “Take off all your clothes and put these on.”

She reached in a drawer and pulled out a pair of her pink cotton panties. Wearing panties wasn’t on my list, but I wasn’t about to argue. Fun is fun after all.

I stripped and pulled the panties on. They were standard panties, but still barely contained my balls and the only way to get my thick seven inch cock to stay in them was to aim it to one side. Pam still wore the same loose cotton dress she’d been wearing all day. She had me lie down on the queen sized bed while she secured my wrists and ankles with some of my old neckties.

“Don’t go anywhere, Timmy,” she teased and left the room. I assumed she’d gone to change into whatever sexy outfit she planned on wearing.

It was then that I tested the binds and found just how secure they were. I lay there with my cock straining the fabric on the panties and dreaming about what luscious surprises my lovely wife had in store. What I assumed would be a few short minutes turned into fifteen, then twenty and when I’d been there about twenty-five minutes I heard the doorbell ring. Luckily, we hadn’t started yet. Pam would get rid of whoever was at the door and we could finally get started.

Except she didn’t. I heard voices and then heard the front door close. Then the voices again. I strained to listen. I couldn’t imagine who she’d invite in considering what we had planned. Whoever it was had apparently moved to the kitchen and the voices were louder.

‘Oh fuck!’ I thought when I recognized the voices. ‘It’s fucking Beth and Dale.’ 

They were friends of ours. Well, specifically Beth was a friend of Pam’s from work. She and her husband Dale had been over a few times to play cards or board games. Beth and I barely tolerated each other. I found her pushy and a little too bossy. Dale was an okay enough guy. We had nothing in common and I thought he doted a little too much on Beth. He came across as kind of a pussy actually. My biggest problem with Dale was his insistence on calling his wife "Sweetums." It drove me absolutely bonkers and I’d cringe every time he said it.

I had no idea why they’d shown up unannounced or why Pam had let them in, but I assumed she’d get rid of them. I listened to them chatting for a few minutes until suddenly the voices became hushed. Then silence. I hadn’t heard the front door close again so I knew they must still be in the house. Then Pam strolled into the room followed closely by Beth and Dale. I almost died of embarrassment.

Beth was a larger woman with a plain face and short dyed black hair. She was nearly as tall as my five foot nine and not fat but at least forty pounds heavier than Pam’s 130 pounds. Dale was an inch or so shorter than I was and probably fifteen or twenty pounds lighter than he should have been. They both stared at my predicament without even bothering to hide the smirks on their faces. Pam stood behind them and smiled brightly, like she was showing them her new curtains or something.

“What the fuck Pam” I hollered.

“Oh settle down big boy. We come in peace,” Beth teased. Then, “Look at you in your pretty pink panties.”

I’m sure my face turned the color of the panties. Dale said nothing, preferring to ogle me and smile instead. I could have slapped the shit out of both of them. My erection had begun shrinking the second they’d walked in the door until it was now completely deflated. I couldn’t believe Pam let them in to see me tied to the bed and wearing a pair of her panties. I glared icicles at her.

“Don’t get all riled up honey. You’ve been after me to get more adventurous for a long time and I just don’t have it in me. When I mentioned it to Beth, she offered to help. Turns out she’s sort of an expert,” Pam said and smiled innocently.

“You’ve gotta be kidding me,” I chirped at her. “You told her?”

“It was her idea to get the list,” Pam replied. “She’s done this stuff before.”

“Yes I have, Tim. We both have, haven’t we Dale?” Beth chimed in.

“Oh yeah. Lots of times!” Dale added. “Beth does lots of the things on your list to me all the time. I think you’re going to like it Tim.”

“Fuck you Dale. I think you two should go,” I barked.

“They’re not going anywhere honey. Not until we finally scratch some of these things off that sexual bucket list you gave me.” Pam had an evil smile on her face now. I couldn’t believe it was my wife standing there.

“Why don’t we all get comfortable and then we’ll take a look at the list,” Beth said.

Beth was wearing a black blouse and black slacks and she began working the buttons on her blouse. Pam, still in her dress, sat on one of the two easy chairs in the room. Beth finished with the buttons and slipped her blouse off, revealing a black lace bra, then looked at Dale.

“Get the fuck undressed Dale!”

“Yes Sweetums,” he answered in a syrupy voice and quickly started stripping. I assumed he’d stop at his underwear, but he didn’t even hesitate. He pulled them down and stepped out of them with no modesty whatsoever. Pam gaped at his hard cock pointing straight out in front of him. It didn’t fit his slim body size at all. His was every bit as long and thick as mine. The fact that it was also as stiff as a steel rod concerned me a little.

I quickly tried to remember all of my list. I’d included things that I knew Pam would never be able to accomplish if for no other reason than to help her understand that I had no taboos. Suddenly, some of them had me a little worried. I hadn’t counted on her having help or guidance or even actually going through with my plan.

Beth worked her pants off her sizable hips and dropped them to the carpet, then reached behind and unhooked her bra.

NinaRay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaRay

She shrugged it off releasing two melon sized boobs. Plump and round with silver dollar sized areolae and stiff nipples the size of the end of my little finger. She stood there in nothing but her black satin panties and I felt my cock starting to harden again despite my best efforts to keep it under control.

When Pam stood and shucked her dress over her head, I went to full mast. She hesitated a little, fully aware that Dale also had his eyes glued to her. Finally, she reached back and unhooked her red bra and pulled it off as well. I was used to seeing her tits and never got tired of them. They weren’t quite as large as Beth’s, but they were round and creamy smooth with pert nipples and the perfect size for her five foot six body. I felt a slight twinge of jealousy as Dale gawked at my wife wearing nothing but a dark blue pair of bikini panties.

“Well, let’s see what’s on the list,” Beth said, breaking me out of my near trance. “What can we scratch off Timmy’s list?” She made a show of reading, making different faces for each item she read. Occasionally she uttered, "Oh my" or, "Wow," or shake her head as if in disbelief.

She walked over to Pam and asked, “What do you think? Maybe this one to start?”

Pam nodded, then pointed to another item on the list. “Or this one and then this one.”

I felt like a lab specimen, waiting to see what was in store for me. Apparently Dale had no say in the matter either. I began to get the feeling he was no more than a tool for them to use. They ignored him and he just stood grinning and staring at Pam with his dick sticking out.

I tried my bindings one more time to no avail. I knew now why Pam had tied them so tight. She knew what was going to happen and probably figured I might try to get loose.

“Dale, untie one leg and get rid of those panties,” Beth ordered when the ladies had made their decision.

Dale obeyed immediately. He released one of my legs and pulled the panties down and off the free leg, leaving them around my one bound ankle.

“Now pull his leg over there so I can get to his ass,” she said. Again Dale did Beth’s bidding without so much as a peep. There were only a few things on the list she’d need access to my ass for and none of them were very appetizing suddenly.

Once Dale had me positioned mostly on my side, Beth pulled a wide leather belt out of her purse. She doubled it, took up a position next to the bed and whipped the belt through the air. It hurt like hell. I let out a yelp and yanked against the bonds on my wrists. It was an automatic reflex as I tried to move my hand to protect my tender backside. Beth administered ten hard lashes with the belt, each one eliciting a howl from me. When she finally put the belt down, I was almost in tears. Dale retied my leg as I struggled to regain my composure. The spanking had deflated my cock again and I was as limp as a noodle.

Pam leaned down and whispered in my ear. “Just say the word if you want to stop. It’s all up to you.”

I managed a smile and a nod. “I’m good.”

“Dale. He’s soft. Suck his cock. Get him hard again,” Beth ordered her husband. She gave him a harsh whack with the belt just for good measure.

Again, no hesitation from Dale. He crawled up between my legs and slurped my entire cock into his mouth and started working it with his tongue. I’m not sure why, but I was surprised at how warm and tender his mouth felt on my cock. I’d never been sucked by another man and I’d always figured I’d hate it. A mouth is a mouth, though, and it felt every bit as wonderful as Pam’s mouth would have felt.

I watched Dale work my manhood for a couple minutes until Beth said, “I guess I may as well get some use out of this unless you’d rather go first Pam.”

Pam shook her head, apparently mesmerized with her friends husband sucking me off. Beth slid her panties off and I had my first view of her completely shaved honeypot. She climbed onto the bed, placed a knee on either side of my head and lowered her pussy right down on my mouth. She grabbed my head with both hands, pulled me into her and proceeded to grind herself into my face like I was a sex toy. I could only imagine the view Pam must have had of her work friend riding my face while her friends husband sucked my cock.

The two of them used me for a few minutes and then Beth suddenly detached herself and joined Pam at the bedside.

“That’s enough Dale,” she said. She and Pam perused the list again and I saw a big smile spread across Pam’s face. She whispered something to Beth and pointed at the sheet of paper. Beth said, “Sure. I never do it so he’s probably due for a little of that. A little reward for him.” They both giggled at whatever the joke was.

“Dale. How long since you’ve had your cock sucked?” she asked. I cringed. I’d included it on my list and now I couldn’t for the life of me remember why.

“Long time Sweetums,” he said and leered at me.

“Well there you go,” Beth said and gestured at me. “Go for it. He’s all yours.”

I thought seriously about calling the whole thing off right then and there. I’d never had a cock in my mouth and wasn’t sure I wanted to start now. But to stop would be a little hypocritical. After all the times I’d tried to harass my wife into doing things she wasn’t comfortable with, how could I stop. No, I’d keep going no matter what. It was my list. I’d come up with every item on it. It was put up or shut up time. At least when the evening ended, Pam would know I wasn’t all talk. I’d have proven my commitment to working toward a more exciting sex life.

Beth didn’t have to tell Dale twice. He scrambled up on my chest, placed a knee under each armpit and leaned forward until the tip of his cock pressed against my lips. I glanced at Pam. She seemed almost hypnotized by the act taking place right in front of her. I opened up and let Dale in. He grabbed a handful of my hair and shoved his cock into my mouth. Once he was in, there wasn’t much I could do. My arms were bound. He was in control and took full advantage of the situation and there was nothing gentle about it. He fucked my mouth for all he was worth. Fast, deep strokes that hit the back of my throat with every thrust.

Dale went about his business like he was killing snakes with no let-up whatsoever. It didn’t take him long. After only a few minutes, he stopped about two inches into my mouth. I felt his cock harden just before he let out a loud moan and shot his load of cum into my mouth. He held me there while he milked himself dry, then let loose of my hair and let my head fall back on the pillow.

“Whew,” he said. Sweat beads had formed on his brow and he looked positively spent. “Sorry about that Tim, but that was fucking incredible.”

“Glad you fucking liked it,” I snarled. Then, “You’re an asshole Dale.” I felt like he could have done it with a touch more consideration for the receiver.

He backed off my chest and slipped sheepishly off the end of the bed. I rested and watched as Beth and Pam held another conference - no doubt deciding what else they might be able to scratch off the list before I was completely used up. They seemed to be debating about a couple items.

“We can do both of these no problem,” Beth said.

“Might take all three of us for this one though,” Pam said and pointed at the sheet.

“Yeah. We can wait and do this last.”

On and on they went while I listened and Dale sat in one of the easy chairs with his head thrown back and his dick limp from his blow-job.

“Untie Tim’s legs, Dale,” Beth instructed when they’d decided on a course of action. Dale heaved himself out of the chair and released my ankles from the restraints.

I had a good idea what was coming next and it was another item I was regretting putting on the list. It was the only other one I could think of that required my legs to be free. I wasn’t wrong. Dale and Pam each took a side of the bed and I watched as Beth pulled our strap-on out of the drawer and strapped it on. She pulled the adjusters tight like she was going bungee jumping, grabbed the bottle of lube and took up her position on the bed between my legs.

Dale and Pam each grabbed one of my legs and pulled them skyward and as far apart as they’d stretch leaving my ass completely open and vulnerable. Beth squirted the lubricant on the strap-on, rubbed it around, squirted a bunch on and in my very exposed ass and some on her fingers. She started with a finger, then another and at the end of about five minutes she had three fingers in my ass, stretching it out to be able to take the strap-on.

When she nosed it into my virgin ass I battled it.

“Relax the muscles Tim. It’ll go a lot easier,” Dale offered.

Eventually Beth’s strap-on won the battle. It was more than uncomfortable and I gasped when it entered me. Beth went slowly at first. She poured more lube on and slowly ramped up the speed and depth until she found a rhythm she liked. Pam and Dale held me spread and alternated their gazes from my face to my ass and back, over and over. Beth fucked me for ten minutes and she liked it so much I wasn’t sure she didn’t have her own orgasm while she did it. When she finally pulled out of me, my stomach muscles hurt from being clenched. I was exhausted. Pam and Dale let my legs down but didn’t bother with the restraints.

I rested a couple minutes while Pam cleaned things up a little. She whispered to Beth for a few seconds then took off her panties and crawled up to straddle my midsection.

“I am impressed honey! I didn’t think you could go through with it, but you did. You did it all. Just one more thing,” she said and lowered herself down onto my aching steel hard cock. She proceeded slowly, enveloping my entire length with a warm, wet tube of pure luxury. Pam closed her eyes, rested her hands on my chest and threw her head back. Her brown hair swayed from side to side as she rode me in long deep strokes. Beth and Dale silently watched the show from the two easy chairs.

A few minutes later I felt a climax shudder through Pam’s lovely naked body and she slowed for a few seconds before resuming her ride. It wasn’t long after when I felt myself reach the point of no return. I tensed up and exploded into her. When the pulsing subsided my whole body went limp. Pam remained astride me for some time after. When she finally eased up and off my quickly softening cock, she put a hand between her legs and I knew why. It was also on my list. She scooted forward and parked her pussy on my mouth. Then released her hold on her pussy and the load I’d just delivered began to leak out.

“Last thing honey. Lick me clean,” she cooed.

So I took the second load of the night in my mouth. This one was mine and I licked and sucked it from her well used sex until there was nothing left to clean. By the time I was finished, my wrists had been released from the ties and I had no recollection of it being done. I needed a few minutes to recoup so I closed my eyes.

When I awoke, Beth and Dale were gone and Pam was asleep beside me, dressed in her nightgown and smelling freshly showered.

“Well, what did you think?” Pam asked me the next morning over coffee. “Would you do it again?”

“I would,” I said. “The question is, what did you think? Would you do it again?”

She thought for a few seconds, then said, “I think I would with some minor changes maybe. Next time I think I want to make the list and be tied to the bed.”

Published 
Written by cardfan17
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments