Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night In Town With my Wife

"A night out becomes very interesting after a few drinks."

58
10 Comments 10
165k Views 165k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Legendary Story


It all started one Friday evening. Me and my wife Emma had decided that we would get dressed up and go to a few bars and perhaps a club. This is something we had never done as a couple before. We are both in our late twenties and have only been married for a few years. We still get along great. We put some music on, cracked open a bottle of wine and started to get ready.

Emma is beautiful. She is around five foot nine. She has a curvaceous body with long blonde hair with firm DD tits and a flat stomach. Her best feature is her bum. She has an overly big bum which attracts a lot of male attention. I am far from ugly myself. I am just shy of six foot with a muscular build. I have short hair and designer stubble. It must be said thou, I have done very well for myself marrying Emma.

Admittedly, it did not take me very long to get ready. Shirt, jeans sorted. Emma on the other hand likes to take her time. I cracked open a beer and chilled on the sofa whilst I waited. I was eager to start the night.

Finally, Emma entered the room. Drop dead gorgeous. She was wearing a little, low cut summery dress with high heels. Her tanned body glistened. Make up done to perfection. Her dress came just below her bum which made it look even bigger. It had been a very long time since I had seen her looking this good.

“Are you ready big boy?”

The taxi was waiting outside. We jumped in. The night had started of great, the conversation was flowing and we were both very excited for our night out. She leaned over and kissed me on my ear with her soft lips.

“You’re in for a surprise later babe,” she whispered.

We pulled up outside the bar. It was very busy and loud. This wasn't normally our idea of a night out but that’s what made it exciting. I could see from the moment we walked in that most of the men were already starring at Emma. I should say now, Emma is a flirt. She loves attention and is very aware of how sexy she is.

We went to the bar and ordered two large cocktails. We were unable to find anywhere to sit due to how busy it was. We ended up standing against the side, quite close to the bar. The drinks were flowing and we were deep in conversation. The time went very fast.

I made my way to the bar to get us some shots. I turned my head for a split second and noticed Emma was talking to a very attractive stranger. They were both laughing and I saw her touch his arm. I made my way back over.

“Oh, is this your boyfriend?”

“Husband, actually mate.” I laughed.

“Sorry pal, I was just saying she could give Kim Kardashian a run for her money with that bum.” He was clearly very drunk.

It was true thou. Emma certainly could. Her bum was amazing. The guy hung around for a further few minutes acting very charming. He seemed to be able to press all my wife’s buttons. He then staggered back to his friends, not before telling me I am a lucky man.

We did our shots. Emma pulled me close.

“I am so naughty, I could not stop starring at that guy’s bulge. He looked very well equipped.”

I was speechless. Was she joking? We are married! I thought I would dig deeper and play along.

“Oh yeah? Did you think he was attractive? Bet you wanted to fuck him didn't you?”

“If I was single he would have definitely be another notch on the bed.”.

I felt the blood rush to my cock. This conversation was starting to turn me on. We had never spoken about our previous sexual experiences before. The thought of Emma with another man had never even entered my mind before, but now it would not leave. I wanted to hear more.

“Really? And how many notches would that be then?”

“Ok but don’t judge me, 27… let’s say I was adventurous.”

Shit, 27? I almost choked on my drink. I knew I wasn't her first but I certainly didn't think I was number 28. Christ, she is a secret slut! All those men nailing my wife. My cock began to pulse.

“What’s the biggest dick you’ve had then babe?”

“Richard, my ex. He had a massive fat cock. A good nine and half inches long. The best thing was, he really knew how to use it. He would destroy my some nights.”

That was it, far too much for me to handle. I could feel pre-cum around my semi erect cock. I just wanted to fuck her right there and then. Instead, I asked another question.

“What’s the naughtiest thing you've ever done? And don’t hold back.”

“In my last year at university I had a threesome with two guys on my course. We always joked about it when were drunk but one night it actually happened. One had quite a small penis, the other had a nice fat hard cock which I struggled to fit inside me. I kept the little one in my mouth,whilst I got pounded from behind. I made them both finish off over my face and tits. It was like something of a porno.”

I was so horny. We kept this up for a good hour. Questions back and forth. We ended up getting so smashed.

Around 2am we decided to hit a club. We grabbed a taxi and made our way. Emma leaned over and ran her hand over my bulge.

“Have you enjoyed tonight so far big boy?”

I nodded.

We pulled up outside the club. We were both very drunk at this point. We staggered inside and got yet another drink. Emma loves dancing. She grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor. She is a very sexual dancer. She began to sway to the music. Her curvaceous body moving in this way was enough to hypnotise any man.

“Oh, by the way I told my ‘new friend’ that we may be coming here tonight, so don’t be surprised when he turns up.”

I didn’t hear what she said.

DommeRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DommeRose

I just nodded and laughed.

A few men tried to dance with her but she just pushed them away. I could tell she was looking out for somebody in particular. It must be the mystery man. She was dancing in an extremely sexy way and was not really giving me any attention at all, when all of a sudden.

“There he is look, the man from the bar. I knew he wouldn't be able to stay away. I’m sorry babe, but he is gorgeous, I would love to dance with him”

I was extremely drunk and horny at this point so I agreed. I said she could dance with him but that is it. I said that I was going for a cigarette and I would be back in ten minutes.

“Have fun dancing with your new friend.” I laughed and walked off through the club.

I could see that there was a balcony directly over the dance floor. This was perfect. I could get a bird’s-eye view on my drunk wife. I made my way to the top. I leaned over the balcony and could clearly see Emma. They had not wasted any time. Within seconds they were glued to one another. She had her bum in his crotch. His hands were exploring her huge arse as they swayed to the music. She was periodically shaking her arse on his cock. I bet she could feel his hard on poking her. My penis was getting very stiff watching my wife act this way.

What happened next shocked me. They turned face to face and began to passionately kiss. My cock was pretty much fully erect. It’s a good job it was dark. I then noticed his hand disappear under her skirt. He was playing with her pussy. I could not believe it. I was so horny watching this. I wanted to cum. I noticed her hand groping his big bulge.

They stopped. He grabbed her hand and led her off the dance floor. Where are they going!? I had to follow them.

I caught up with them just outside the male toilets. Hand in hand. I followed them in. I couldn't believe my eyes. My slut of a wife followed him into the very end cubical. I quickly darted into the one next to it. I was so close. I could hear every word. They were far from discrete.

“This is so naughty, my husband will wonder where I am.”

“Don’t worry about that, it’s his own fault for being so selfish. He can’t have a woman like you all to himself. He can have sloppy seconds later.”

It sounded like she was sitting on the toilet seat and he was standing up. I could hear clothes being removed.

“Oh my god, that is the biggest cock I have…”

She didn’t finish. He had rammed his massive cock into her mouth mid-sentence. I could hear my wife’s mouth getting punished. She was gagging loud. It must have been deep down her throat.

“You like that don’t you. You slag. I’m going to lift that skirt up in a minute and spread those big arse cheeks. Hope you’re ready for my cock.”

I could hear my wife agreeing through mouthfuls of his cock.

“Stand up and bend over!”

“OH MY GOD!” He inserted his weapon into her soaking cunt.

“It’s been so long since I've had a cock this big, fuck me really hard.”

All I could hear through the cubical was skin slapping together at a 100mph. My dick was ready to explode. I took it in my hand and beat it off at the same rate as he fucked my wife. I came within seconds, more cum than ever before.

I could hear moaning and grunting from both.

“Stick your finger in my arse while you fuck me, I’m about to cum.”

“Grab my hair.”

I could hear him nailing her good a proper.

“I’m going to cum, arghh fuck, ahh.”

I could hear them finishing off. I quickly departed.

I waited on the dance floor. She finally returned as though nothing had happened.

“Babe, shall we call it a night?”

We grabbed a taxi. We both stumbled into the back. We immediately began to kiss passionately. I slid my hand under her skirt and realised she had no pants on. She was soaking wet. I pushed two fingers inside. I could feel a mixture of her juices and his cum. I began to rub her clit as I kissed her neck.

We pulled up outside our house.

We ran up the stairs and I pushed her on to the bed. I got on top.

“I’m going to fuck you so hard you little slut.”

She pulled me closer whilst I removed my solid 8 inch cock from my boxers. She grabbed it and guided it to her soaking wet cunt.

“Time for sloppy second’s big boy? I take it you liked what you heard tonight?” She whispered.

“What? What do you mean?”

“I knew you were watching us dance, I knew you were in the toilet next to us. I wanted you to see how naughty your wife could be. Now fuck me like he did, if you can.”

This made me go wild. My dick was pulsing. I forcefully began to smash her pussy with everything I had. My hands were holding her arse cheeks apart while I started to drill her.

“How does it feel to know a stranger fucked your wife tonight? You’re going to have to fuck me harder than this babe, his dick was doing a much better job.”

This spurred me on. I pulled her up and lay her face down in the bed. I rubbed the juices from her pussy over her tight arse. Within seconds I was arse fucking her. She was loving it. I reached round and rubbed her clit at the same time. She screamed.

“Im going to cum, bend me over like he did and fuck me silly.”

I lifted her up, bent her over the bed and thrusted my dick in and out of her arse. Her arse was bouncing everywhere. This really got me going. Once she had cummed I made her kneel on the bed and finished myself off all over her face.

“You like that, you slut?”

“Loved it, maybe he can come back and join in one day?”

“Maybe."

Published 
Written by Mark8878
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments