Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night of Summer Group Sex n Fun

"My husband walked in and saw me deep throating his friends big black cock"

16
2 Comments 2
30.1k Views 30.1k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Famous Story

I love being my hubbies sluttish wife, and doing whatever he requests of me. I didn't know exactly how smutty as wife I could be, without breaking the confines of marriage. I can honestly say that I have never cheated on him, why would I? I love sucking cock, and I get to suck as much cock as I want, or whatever he opts me to do.

One evening last summer it was our turn to host the monthly get together. We enjoyed the get together and having a no holes barred sex party, free trade for all who want to play. Neighbors and friends began to arrive around sundown, still a sultry 85 degrees in the tropical summer evening.

I was clad in a Brazilian golden hi-cut thong with a mini triangle patch attempting to hide my protruding lips and matching pushup bra top that barely concealed my erect nipples. I loved showing off my ass and tits as much as my hubby loved me to. I'm not sure who loved the attention I got more, me or him, but never the less, I loved the attention they were getting. My nipples, already peaking out when I walked were hard and aching to be toyed with.

Tom and Helen were the first to arrive, as I rushed over to met them at the door. Tom, a co-worker with my husband was wearing a multi colored surfer set showing glimpses of a semi hard cock. He checked out my tiny bush guard, my uplifted rounded breasts and smiled in approval as we hugged tightly. 

Mm I thought to myself, he was looking so hot tonight and he felt so good holding me in his arms.

Helen was sporting a shear wrap that showed off a narrow white thong disappearing between her hot tanned ass cheeks. A low cut Brazilian mesh bikini top that allowed her golden globes to rock as she walked seemed very inviting. She was hot as hell, but Tom's piercing eyes had my juices flowing and I wanted relief.

We hugged and kissed, as I felt both of their hands exploring the trail leading to my tiny asshole while their tongues caressed my parted lips. Helens tongues was sweeping against my inner cheeks as Tom's fingers softly tweaked my erect nipples, sending a sexually charged pain throughout my entire body.

My hubby, who busy playing the bartender role, was checking out Helens ass and tits from across the way. I know he has a thing for her, just as Tom had made it clear in the past that he wanted me to suck his cock, however the opportunity never arose.

Holding me from behind, he was pressing his manhood between my ass cheeks, I knew that things would be different tonight. His big hands groped my tit ties openly, removing them from their small nesting cradle.

Ah yes, his touch was making me just as crazy as the feeling of his growing cock pressing against my ass. I slipped a finger inside my tiny suit and began stroking my wet lips as he continued the assault on my tits, as my husband delivered drinks to us.

"Cheers to a night of fun and sex" as we all raised our glasses in the air.

Tom spun me around as he removed my top and began kissing and caressing my breasts and nipples. Ah yes, his mouth felt wonderful, sending electricity throughout my entire body as my hands found his bulging cock.

I started stroking the length of his cock when my husband spoke up and told me "to get down on my knees and unzip his fly!"  

Obediently, I dropped down onto my knees and unzipped his fly, allowing my hands to grasp at his erection. I worked my hands inside of his shorts, and teasingly began to remove his beautiful prick. It was beautifully thick, in excess of 9 inches and growing. Slowly I stroked his manhood before my face, feeling its every throb just like my own throbbing heartbeat.

"Tom, you have suck a beautiful cock" I whimpered as I continued to jack it off, allowing my tongue to swirl around the head.

Looking on, my husband instructed me to "suck his cock good", just the way he had taught me to. "Baby, give him a blow job the way you love to do it", as Tom's swollen cock head pushed beyond my slightly parted lips.

"Mmmhmm" I replied, nodding my head up and down as the thick cock began filling my sucking mouth.

Frankie, a tall thin black man and his girlfriend Maria showed up a few minutes later. Maria, a hot as hell Latina was wearing a pair of silver booty shorts with the word "Pink" across her ass. Her thin crop top left nothing to the imagination, as the outline of her massive breasts pushed against the tiny thin crop top. Frankie was wearing a pair of sport shorts, and a tight tank top that showed off the well defined muscles in his arms, shoulders, and chest.

Yes, I have always had a thing for Frankie but never got further than a kiss or a touch. Maria was busy prancing her ass around, as she began to strip off her top. Her golden breasts swayed as she moved her hips, lowering those booty shorts. Her pussy was cleanly shaven, right to the tops of her pout lips, not a single hair. Her aroused clit said she was begging for attention, as she stepped out of her shorts.

Lisa showed up without her husband. She was wearing a pair of jean shorts and a thin tank top that showed off her petite figure. She eagerly watched as Tom began deep throating me and with a mouth full of cock, I watched her shimmy out of her shorts. She was wearing a flowered thong that easily showed off the outer labia lips and had me sucking Tom's cock as if there was no tomorrow. Removing her tank top, she sported a tiny string top with 2 mini cups that were made to conceal her nipples and nothing else.

Watching me suck Tom's cock, she began to play with those dark swollen labia lips. Playing with her pussy in a teasing manner, she knew I wanted to taste her. I love cock, but her cunt looked so inviting I thought while tooling Tom's shaft in my throat.

Tom's wife whipped of the wrap from around her thin waist, showing off her thong cord hiding between her perfectly rounded ass cheeks. Helene walked over to where we were and watched as I nastily deep throated her mans cock while Lisa continued masturbating her opened pussy.

Maria joining us, chugging down her drink standing to my side. Her thick dark lips protruded out as she reached over and removed my top.

Helen tugged at my thong, pulling it down around my knees, exposing my pussy lips completely as Maria looked on hungrily.

Whispering in my ear, "yes, that looks much better" as Maria's hand was spreading my pussy lips apart, and sampling my free running juices.

"Mm, yes that tastes so good" she whispered in my ear as she inserted two fingers deeply into my wanting to be fucked hole.

Lisa, always ready for fun, spread her vaginal lips fully and giggled "no way this is better" as she showed off her inner wet pink meat to all of us, allowing a finger to slip inside.

Tom, grabbed me by the hair as he withdrew his swollen cock from my mouth and blasted spurt after spurt of his creamy jism all over my face while Helene fondled my aching breasts.

Frankie had Maria's breasts in his hands, which Lisa began to kiss and suck passionately, while exposing Frankie's long black snake like cock. Maria was stroking his cock to a massive erection, as Helen got into position to take that big black monster into her greedy mouth.

I was easily coaxed into eating Maria's wet pussy. My tongue quickly found its mark, flicking her erect clit, making her squeal in delight. Methodically I began flicking her clit while inserting 3 tiny fingers into her tight pussy. Maria began grinding her wet pussy all over my face, faster and harder as my fingers penetrated her deeper and deeper.

"Ah Maria screamed" as she began cum ming all over my face, as I watched Helen giving Frankie a sensational blowjob. She tongued every inch of his shaft, then began sucking first one large ball, then the other into her mouth as she proceeded to take his entire nut sack into her mouth.

I heard Frankie moaning loudly as she engulfed his entire sack, and gently closed her lips around it. Stroking the shaft with her hand, and sucking on his nut sack  Frankie blew a tremendous load of creamy cum onto her forehead and into her hair that spurted several times.

Lisa was straddling a lounge chair with her legs dangling over each arm, held her luscious lips wide open as my man prepared to enter her. His swollen thick cock head pressed inside her stretching hole, making her squeal in delight. Ramming the length, she hollered "ah shit" as his thick shaft seemed to split her tiny passage way.

Frankie now standing over Lisa's head, lowered the chair so his long cock was dangling only inches above her mouth. Pulling his big black cock to her mouth, she licked the shaft and head like it was an ice cream cone. Swirling the head, then tonguing the shaft nastily as my man poured his big cock in and out of her now leaking pussy.

"Ah yes" Lisa was screaming as they both buried their tools into each opening in alternating pushes.

I was so fucking horny at this point, I figured I sneak into the house for a bit of secret satisfaction while my man was getting his fuck on.

I went into the bedroom, stripped off what little covering I had on and cracked the blinds open a bit. Watching Lisa getting worked over by those two, I began to pull my nipples until they hurt a little. Still needing more, I inserted a couple of sleek fingers into my well drenched fuck hole while tugging a nipple while peering at the action outside the window.

"Ah yes" I panted, feeling my pussy tighten up around my fingers, causing me to quiver all over.

rebeca_lee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
rebeca_lee

"Ah shit" I'm cum ming as I pressed my fingers in deeply and stroked my fully erect clit with my thumb.

Closing the window, I saw that Frankie was no longer over Lisa, and that I had better jump into the shower. Turning on the front and rear waist high jets, I began to lather up my entire body. Adjusting the front stream, so it sent a pulsating stream between my thick swollen black vaginal lips, while the rear stream pelted between my ass cheeks. Spreading my labia lips as I suds it up, the stream pounded my inner lips making me quiver all over again. Spreading my lips fully apart, I rocked up and down a bit as the water sent electricity throughout my entire body.

"Ah yes" I screamed out as I released another flood of my own juices, not noticing that Frankie and Maria were watching my every move in the mirror. Looking a bit harder, I saw that Maria was on her hands and knees, sucking Frankie's big cock for all she was worth. Thinking how I have always wanted to feel that monster inside of me.

Frankie leaned back, shut and locked the door as they watched the water continue to masturbate my hungry pussy. I was moaning in delight, as I held the shower head directly towards of my aching pussy. The thick hard jet stream pounded my clit, as I held my lips stretched fully apart.

Frankie worked his way over to the large shower stall, with Maria firmly attached to his ebony snake. He opened the stall door and they slowly entered as I watched him close  the door behind.

He told me "to get on my hands and knees and place my head into the corner" as I could hear Maria slurping on that big cock. Quickly, my head was lodged into the corner while I positioned my ass as instructed. I was almost ready to cream myself in anticipation of what might happen next.

Suddenly I felt the jet stream pounding against my tight asshole, and felt myself raising my ass in the air to meet it. It was pelting my tiny brown hole as he held the nozzle in place, allowing it trace the path to my pussy hole.

"Ah" I moaned as it hit my clit with force "ah shit"

"You like that huh" Frankie asked in a laughing manner

"Oh yes", I replied as he adjusted the stream to a full thick hard stream which he directed between my opened lips.

"Ah shit, I'm going to cum" I screamed out

"Open them lips wider girl", he instructed Maria.

I heard her mumble "mmhmm" as 2 fingers from each hand entered my hole, then pulled it apart and held it that way.

Again the massive jet spray assaulted my tiny brown hole, then worked its way down to my opened pussy. "Ah fuck" I hollered out, feeling the water slamming against my inner walls. He held the stream right there, pounding my cervix until I was begging for him to fuck me with his big cock.

"Maria, do you want to share with her" he asked

"Ummmhmm" she replied with his cock deep into her throat

Oh god I thought, he's going to fuck me with that big fucking black snake, right here with Maria watching.

"Are you ready to give it to her Maria"?

"Umhmm" she replied with 4 fingers still holding my pussy apart. My pussy is raging for his fucking cock and they both knew it as Maria withdrew his cock from her mouth, making a popping sound.

Maria laid on her back and withdrew her fingers as she scooted backwards. I felt her mouth nipping at my vaginal lips and her fingers playing at my entry point. With two fingers, she again spread my lips, and guided Frankie's cock head towards my hole with her other hand.

Her tongue lashing was teasing me, as my juices flowed in anticipation of being penetrated.

"Ah yes Maria, lick it. Lick my fucking clit" I screamed out, as I felt Frankie's fat knob easing between my opened lips.

His knob was huge, it was definitely thicker than I thought, as it totally filled the opening on the way in. I wanted it all, no matter how fucking tight it felt, I wanted to feel it all.

"Ah yes Maria, give it to me..please give it to me" I cried out as I felt the heat of his cock head against my hot wet lips. I was being licked into a frenzy and wanted more.

"Ah yes, that's it..don't stop" as she sucked on my erect clit and began jacking off his long cock into my pussy.

"Ah yes..Im Cumming" as I flooded Maria's face with an orgasm from hell, when Frankie's entire length slowly entered me. Every stroke seemed like 15 inches, slowly coming out, then pressing back in deeper. Maria now concentrated on my tits and mouth. She would suck on my nipple, and then kiss me passionately before pulling my mouth onto her own massive areolas.

Frankie's cock pounded me into three massive explosions, before depositing his mega creamy load deep inside my cum catcher. His load was so massive, it was quickly running onto my leg. Maria's fingers began to scoop the creamy goop from my dripping pussy and rub it around my tiny asshole before pressing her first finger inside.

"Ah yes, work my tiny hole Maria it feels good", I moaned while rocking my ass against her invading finger. Working from my pussy to my asshole, she had my tiny hole lubed and penetrated and I was wanting more.

Lets take this to the bed Frankie insisted, pulling me by the hair, knowing exactly what he wanted. The California bed was surrounded by mirrors floor to ceiling, and even the ceiling would give a view of the hot nasty action.

Tossing me onto the bed, he instructed me to lay so that my neck was on the edge of the bed and for Maria to crawl on top of me in a 69 position. In moments, she had nuzzled her clean shaven pussy into my face, and was busy spreading my legs wide. Her fingers continued to probe my dripping pussy for lubrication as I watched her fingers in action. looking to the right, I couldn't see asher cunt was pressing into my face. Her clit was bulging as my tongue eagerly swirled around it making her moan softly.

It was like seeing myself in a porno flick, performing and being performed on. It was hot, it was nasty and I was so ready for anything at this point.

Maria wasted no time in fingering my asshole and pussy while licking and sucking the creamof Frankie's huge deposit. Maria was very talented in the art of satisfying pussy, as she got me off before I even knew what happened.

I laid there quivering and moaning, begging them not to stop. I loved it and I wanted more. I spread her labia folds apart, and began to lick the tiny droplets that were flowing. Mm she tasted so good, as I heard her moaning "don't stop, eat my nasty pussy girl. I love it". Wanting to oblige her, I lifted my face into her wetness and began to suck her clit and lips, never taking my lips off her tender inner pink meat.

I sucked vigorously, until she was screaming "oh my god don't stop I'm Cumming" and saw her pussy squirting love juice at me. Opening my mouth to catch every drop, Frankie stood above me with his long meaty cock dangling before my lips.

"Frankie, your cock is so big, I love it" as he wiggled it around so the big swollen head was touching Maria's lips. God he has already fucked me hard and his cock seems to be just as huge as it was earlier I thought. I resumed licking her pussy until I felt the thick knob against my lips, then ran my tongue along the super long shaft. Working my way back to the knob, I placed my hand around the base and swirled my tongue around it until I could taste her sweet pussy.

"Put my cock in your mouth" he instructed me as he repositioned my head so that it was leaning over the edge of the bed. Looking in the mirror to my side, I could see his big black snake just dangling above my lips. Oh god it looked so big I didn't know if I could take it in my mouth or not but I was about to try.

I watched the fat purple knob slowly passing between my lips, feeling my tongue against it. I had to breath, as it completely filled my air way and not wanting to gag. He was pushing it into the back of my throat but it was so thick I couldn't swallow it. Backing it out a little, it glistened with my salvia as he sink it in a little deeper.

Frankie began to slowly pump his big fucking cock in and out of my mouth when the door opened, and I saw my man standing there. It was too late, his cock was throbbing in the back of my throat, with my lips clenched firmly around the shaft and pumping up and down on it.

He watched as his best friends cock unleash a massive load of creamy jism that made me gag as it hit the back of my throat. Pulling up off the head, his cum rolled ran down my chin as I attempted to catch the second spurt in my mouth. His load was huge as Maria came over and started to lick it from my face. Tasting the cum on her tongue, we began to kiss and swap tongues until our mouths were coated in a creamy coating.

My husband said, "it looks like you are willing to do anything, so get ready for action" as he laughed and returned to the party..

 

 

Published 
Written by NastyDog
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments