Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Run In The Woods

"A run in the park turns into a lot more..."

17
5 Comments 5
16.4k Views 16.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words
It was my annual trip to New Jersey to see my dad for his birthday. After the party was over and he had gone to sleep, I laid in bed stirring. As my early morning alarm went off on my phone, I saw that the outside temperature was 40 degrees with a "feels like" of 38. I wondered to myself, "Why am I even thinking of getting up and going to the park for a run when it's this cold out?"

Yet, no matter the temperature, I got out of bed and put on my running outfit; long sleeve Under Armour and running shorts. Long ago, I had stopped wearing anything under my shorts. At 42-years-old, I was still in pretty good shape for my age; 6'2" and 175 pounds.

The park was your typical county park for this part of the country, meaning it was anything but flat like the Florida terrain. But it was nice, with the trees and the leaves changing. I noticed that most of the people there were a way older then me. "Ohh well," I thought, didn't plan on seeing much to inspire me on my run.

The trail I took would finish out at about 3.2 miles. As I got to around mile number 2, I ran past a parking lot where most of the younger crowd started their run. I noticed a younger couple standing by a BMW X5. The woman drew my attention from a distance, all I could tell was that she was wearing what appeared to be a cashmere coat, which stopped just below her waist. At first I thought she was wearing yoga pants, but as I got closer to her I could tell she was wearing black stockings.

"That's an odd way to dress on such a chilly morning," I though as I ran past them. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that she looked at me and I could have sworn that she gave me the most devilish smile I had seen in a while. My 7" cock began to swell at the thought, straining hard against my shorts. I noticed the two of them were heading down a trail, which would lead out to the bottom of the hill. The path I was on would eventually connect with there. Purposely or not, I seemed to slow my pace down.

As I approached the point our two trails would intersect, I noticed her man was further behind and she was standing next to a smaller trail which lead off into the woods. As I approached her, she smiled at me and whispered, "Follow me."

Face to face, I finally got to get a good look at her. She had to be in her late twenties, 5'8" and probably around 115 pounds. Slender build, long jet black hair which was tied back, the most gorgeous brown eyes I had seen in a while. She wore a deep dark crimson red lip stick, which showed off her amazing smile and a deep dark tan. On her ring finger, I couldn't help but notice the 3 Karat diamond wedding set. I smiled to myself, knowing her husband was just up the trail.

We walked deeper into the woods and she lead me on with a seductive smile. I briefly looked back and saw her husband was about 100 feet behind us. A few minutes into our walk, we came into a small clearing which had several old wood tables, one of which seemed to be intentionally cleared of leaves. She stopped at that table and turned around as she slowly untied her coat, letting it fall open

I took in what was standing in front of me. She was wearing a black leather collar with a matching leash. A black lace bra, incasing what appeared to be enhanced 34d's. Past her toned and tan diamond belly ring, she had on a matching thong, garter and stockings. Her 4" high boots ran up to her knees. Her skin was covered in goose bumps from the cold and her bottom jaw was starting to quiver.

Shifting her legs apart, I could see a wet spot forming in her panties. She threw her head back, which drew me closer to her. As I got inches from her, she whispered into my ear, "Take this," as she handed me her leash. The leash was rather long and ended just below her tiny waist.

With the leash in my hand, I sank to my knees and slowly started to kiss my way up her inner thighs. I could smell a faint wiff of perfume on her as I neared her silk covered pussy. I slowly kissed her along the edge of her panties; I ran my fingers over her lips, pushing her panties into her juicy cunt. I pulled down on her leash to make sure she was watching what I was doing to her. When I looked up, her eyes were rolled back and she was in a state of bliss.

Her sex was so intoxicating as I pulled her panties to the side and started to push my tongue into her slit. Her juices were flowing out of her bare smooth pussy, covering my face and her legs. I licked and sucked on her; both of her hands were pushing my face further into her cunt.

"Fuck baby, I'm cumming!" She was gasping, making high pitched attempts to remain calm as my tongue tipped her over the edge. As she orgasmed on my lips, I licked her honey out of her beautiful puss. As I released the pull on her leash, she leaned back on the table.

"God, that was amazing!" As I stood up, I couldn't resist the urge to kiss her. With her lips and tongue, she started to clean my mouth and chin of her sweetness. Our lips touched as both of our tongues started to dart in and out of each others mouths. I could feel her body slowly starting to relax from the intense orgasm.

"My turn," was all she said as she pushed me against the table and slowly squatted down in front of me. A quick tug at my waist had my shorts down and my thick, hard 7" cock sprang out. A quick "Mmmm" was all she said as she slowly started to lick the tip of my cock, licking off the pre-cum. Her hands slowly slid down my shaft as her crimson red lips slowly swallowed me.

I felt her throat relax as she swallowed my entire cock, her head bobbing up and down me. Holding the leash in my right fist, I held it tight as I started to fuck her mouth. She was moaning as she sucked.

BellaNixs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaNixs

I pulled up on the leash which forced her to look up at me. Her sweet little brown eyes were in a pure bliss state. They would start to water and a mixture of my cum and her spit started to ooze from her mouth.

"God, I'm about to Cum!" is all I was able to say, when I felt my cock stiffen and my big balls started to tighten up. One of her hands shifted to my ass, pulling me forward, while the other squeezed onto my balls. She continued to suck and swallow, as I sent several hot blasts of cum down her throat.

As my orgasm subsided, with my cock still in her mouth, she licked all the cum from my cock. With a quick tug, she was standing and her crimson lips were locked on mine. It was my turn to taste the fruits of her spoil. I greedily licked my salty cum from her lips.

"Wow!" we both collectively exclaimed as we felt each other's warmth. I looked over to the tree line and saw that her husband was still watching us, his hand rubbing his crotch as he saw his wife seduce a stranger.

"Fuck me!" is all she said as she sat on the edge of the table and spread her legs, pulling her panties to the side.

She slowly started to rub her fingers into her pussy, covering them with her honey, which was still flowing from her. She reached for my semi-hard cock and slowly started to stroke it. Even at my age, it didn't take long before I was hard again.

Now, I took my turn playing with her, coating my fingers in her honey and rubbing it along my cock. I slowly rubbed my cock up and down her slit, feeling her wetness and the heat coming from her vagina. Her eyes had a look of wanton desire in them.

 "Condoms or bareback?" I asked her.

 "I want to feel you cum inside of me," was her reply.

Slowly my tip slid past her lips and I eased my shaft into her tight kitty. I've always loved watching a woman's eyes the first time I fuck them. Seeing how they react as I stretch them out.

 I slid slowly into her warm wet pussy. Watching her eyes roll into the back of her head and her face getting flush, I knew she was enjoying it as much as I was.

Once I was completely inside of her, I slowly started to pump back and forth, only pulling out a couple of inches. I still wanted to make sure she was ready for the pounding I could tell she wanted.

Her light purring turned into heavy moaning and dirty talk. Looking down, I saw how her cum had become frothy on my cock and her pussy lips, which were covered in it. The two of us soon found our tempo, my thrusts were matched by hers. My cock would slide out of her, but her hungry cunt would take it back as I fucked her hard and fast.

Soon, she was cumming on my cock, trying to quiet her loud moans as they echoed through the trees. Having cum already, I knew it would take me a while to get off again. As I pulled my cock from her wet pussy, she started to squirt, covering me in her warm juices.

She looked warn out, but I was ready for more as I pulled her from the table with her leash and had her standing on quivering legs. I pulled her panties down her toned, tanned leg and took them off. Turning her around, I pushed her upper body down onto the table. I slapped her ass once or twice, leaving my hand print on her bare bottom.

I looked back and by now her husband was 10 feet away, his tiny 5" hard cock was out as he stroked on it. I smiled to myself as I handed him her leash and motioned for him to go in front of the table so he could see her getting fucked by me.

The height of the table and her 4" boots put her pussy at the perfect height for me. This time, I wasn't going to be gentle. I spread her legs apart, which showed off her wet, used cunt. I placed my head against her wet lips and sunk my hard cock balls deep in her on the first thrust.

"Oh God," escaped her lips as I started to pound her.

The two of them were completely under my control. She was taking everything I gave her and her man was stroking his tiny cock, just inches from her crimson read lips.

"Get ready to cum on her face," I commanded him as I pounded her so hard the sound of my pelvis hitting her cold, bare ass reverberated around the clearing. I soon felt my orgasm coming, my cock got harder and my balls felt on fire.

Soon I saw the little man getting ready to cum, he shot a load of hot white jizz onto his wife's pretty face. Then another ribbon of seamen sprang out, landing on her beautiful lips.

This sent me over the edge. With little warning, my cock erupted inside of her. My huge load of cum coated deep inside her warm kitty as I emptied my balls inside of her. Light headed, I pulled my cock out of her abused pussy. With her silk panties still in my hand, I smiled as I slowly pushed them inside her, like a cork that would keep my cum inside her..

It seemed like hours, but I'm sure it was only a minute or two, before all three of us regained our thoughts. I pulled up my shorts and then helped her stand back up as she leaned against the table for support. Her poor pretty face was covered in her husbands cum, as this strangers cum was absorbed into her imbedded panties.

I embraced her again, her husband watching as I kissed her on the lips while I tied her jacket shut for her.

"Thank you I'm Katie," was all she said as she leaned in to hug me. Her husband gave me a submissive look, knowing how well she had just been satisfied. Without saying a word, I turned and walked away. As I looked back, my new friend Katie was placing her collar and leash onto her husband; and he was busy cleaning her up....

As I finished my run, I wondered how many men Katie's husband had submitted to in order to have her in his life...
Published 
Written by mattycopboy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments