Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Saturday Morning Fantasy

"A husband and wife thinking about one of her long ago lovers"

46
29 Comments 29
12.6k Views 12.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words

The internet and Google makes it easier for there to be ‘unexpected connections’.

“Hey T,” the email read, “Are you going to the APA convention in Denver?  Love to see you there.” The American Psychological Association annual meeting was held there in 2016, the time frame of this story.

The email  was signed ‘Russ’, and my Russ memories came flooding back. Russ was an associate professor when I was in grad school. We had a short, intense, erotic fling.  That was a dozen years ago, and his email came from his dot edu address -- he was still in academia, and I’d bet he was still trying to seduce every female PhD candidate on campus. It didn’t take a leap of imagination to conclude his seduction interests reached byond grad students.

He obviously Googled me and it wouldn’t have taken too many mouse clicks to discover both my academic affiliations but that I was married, too. I’m not sure one of his prospects being married was ever a factor, though.

“Honey, remember me telling you about Russ?” I asked my husband that evening. I should explain something about our relationship.  we both know we are, among other things, a product of our past experiences.  We’ve talked about those experiences -- there are no secrets. My husband says, and I agree, that ‘If not but for (insert some experience here), we would not be who we are today, and maybe wouldn’t be together now'. The fling with Russ is an example; it opened a sensual streak in me I didn’t know existed and that streak enriched my life then and continues to, today. That awakening made later relationships better, including the one with my husband.

“I do remember, why do you ask?” he said.

I showed him the email.  “Well, you are going,” he reminded me, “would you like to see him again?”

“Nope, too many presumptions or assumptions,” I said, “And way too much baggage. And I happen to be married, that precludes flings, too.”

My husband is a very secure man and an unjealous one. We’re together because we want to be, not because we have to be. I’m tenured with a good income, he’s a senior executive in a high tech company. Life professionally and personally is wonderful, I would not want to put that at risk.

That conversation was on a Friday night, but before dawn on Saturday I was awakened by a kiss on m neck.

That was nice!

More kisses, and I was fully awake. It was Saturday morning, and  Saturday mornings often meant long sex sessions.

“Take off those pj’s,” he said, and that was an easy order to follow.   We were both naked at about the same time.

“Pull the sheet off,  stretch out,” he said.

I did, and he knelt beside me, looking at me, stroking me, from my side, over my hip, to my knee, and back again.

This Saturday was different, there was a ghost of that long ago fling in the room.

“I know Russ is thinking about you like this,” he whispered.

“That was long ago and far away,” I told him, “and way before I knew you.”

“Denver is not long ago, it’s in a couple of weeks, but it is far away,” he muttered  as his lips caressed my breast, then my belly, and down lower. “And Russ for sure is thinking about the times he did this to you.”

I was touching my husband too, and found his erection much more advanced than it usually is at this stage of foreplay. “You’re hard!”

“I am.”

He moved until he was laying beside me. “Keep me hard, kiss me the way you used to kiss Russ.”

I  kissed him with maybe a little more than the usual intensity because he was helping me remember Russ. He was playing mind games with me. My husband was acting like a virtual Russ.

“I hope you meet him in Denver,” he said, and his own kiss turned more intense. I whimpered because I was turning on, too.

HIs kisses traveled from my lips to my throat  -- I love having my throat kissed! -- and lower, to my breast.

“I should show you what he would want," he whispered. I guess my little moan told him to do just that. He knelt beside me, put his hand on my cheek, and turned my head.  My eyes were closed, but I felt his cock on my cheek.

“Kiss it, kiss his cock.” I did, my lips on the side of my husband’s shaft.

He moved a little, positioning himself until my lips were at his cock head. I’ve done oral sex with my husband hundreds of times, but this was different.

AdrianShine
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdrianShine

“Think of that as Russ’s cock. What would you do?”

We were both turned on, into the fantasy. “I’d do this,” I said, and opened my mouth, reached with one hand around my husband until it was on the small of his back, and I pulled him closer, bringing his cock deep into my mouth.

And sucked, sucked hard. Sucked the way Russ taught me.

My husband has remarkable control, but with one of my hands on his back, and the other around his shaft, stroking him, I could feel the small tremors that told me he was close to erupting. He was deep into the fantasy.

Then I felt  that pulsing, and for the first time ever he lost control during oral, the first time ever he ejaculated into my mouth.  Towards the end of his coming came that ultimate demonstration of ownership -- he pulled out and the last drops fell on my cheek

Then he down lay beside me, holding me tightly, and, and, and he kissed me.   

He had never before come in my mouth or on my face, but he was kissing me now, kissing away what his cock sprayed on my cheek and on my lips.

There could be no greater proof he was turned on, but what he said made it even hotter.  “I would do that even if it was after you were with Russ. I love you,” he said though his kisses.

Finally, many minutes later, he whispered, “Send a thank you note to Russ, tell him his email had sexy effects.”

I was happy about the fire we felt during the fantasy and role play, but I  told him I didn’t think I should respond to that email.

The urgency was gone, the erotic delight all used up and everyone knows that for men who have been married a long time, the post ejaculation time is, at best, a time for cuddling and comforting.

“You’re not going to respond?”

“You took me on a wonderful fantasy, an imaginary fling, and I loved every moment of it, but some things are best left to the imagination. I know you’re very secure about me, and I don’t want to give you any reason not to trust me.”

He kissed me, hard. “Thanks for saying that, baby,” he said, “but I want to show you something.”

“Hmmm? What?”

He took one of my hands, led it to his cock -- he was semi-hard! Usually, after sex, although he is very affectionate, that part of him is, well, deflated.

“You’ve got a bit of an erection, I thought you were all used up.”

“If you think that’s a little erection, tell me you’ve decided you will meet Russ in Denver and see what happens.”

I could feel him, feel the pulse there.

“Is that what you want to happen, you want what happened here in bed to happen there?”

“Mmm, yes.”

“If I was to date him there, it would be more than a blow job, honey. You know that.”

I could feel him getting harder.

“Is that what you want?”  I had to ask the question, because my own juices were starting to flow again. My imagination was running wild.

His fingers were tracing down my body, they found the lips of my vigina, his middle finger slipped between its lips and found me wet.

“Yes,” he said, “it’s what I think both of us want. Or all three of us.”

He was almost fully hard now.

I pushed him onto his back, straddled him, let his cock find my moist place, I settled onto that post, leaned down and kissed him as I started to ride him. "Is this what you want me to do to him?"

"It's a sexy idea," he said. "I think I'd like that. Would you?" 

“I could send him a note and tell him I have reservations at the Hyatt, and maybe he can get a room there, too. Is that what you want?”  

The man I married, the man I knew who could control his ejaulations and stay hard for an hour on Saturday mornings was not the man in  bed with me now. BOOM. He came twice in the same session, something that had not happened for years.

And I was learning something new about this husband of mine. Something very kinky.

What a way to spend Saturday morning!  I had a new way to turn him on..

Finally, a half hour or more later, after more cuddling, he began chuckling, then laughing, until tears were running down his cheeks.

“What’s so funny?”

“I want to ask you something…”

“And that is.. ?” I asked

“What else would you like for breakfast?”

Yeah, among other things this guy has a  crazy sense of humor.

But I do too.

“Well, there’s room service at the Hyatt in Denver, and I think I can get bedroom service here - I’ll have a tossed Russ salad, light on the dressing.”

And breakfast was delayed a little while longer.

Published 
Written by tinabaker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments