Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Seduction - Part 2

"The incredible thrill of seducing the wife of your rival. Part 2 of 2"

25
7 Comments 7
13.4k Views 13.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words
We left the bar where Judy’s husband was basking in his glory at being recognized for his contributions to the company and being given awards. The plan was to meet up with him at another bar across town to continue the party, I figured we had at least an hour before we had to be there.

After meeting Judy for the first time and realizing what a truly sensuous woman she is, I planned to take full advantage of our time together. My hand was still wet from her juices and my heart was beating wildly at the thought of possessing this beautiful wife of my rival.

My arm was around her waist and she was leaning against me as we stepped out of the bar and walked to the limousine idling at the curb. George, the chauffeur of the leased Lincoln stretch-limo, stepped out of the car and held the back door open for us. I said, “Hello George, this is Mrs Davis. We are going to meet her husband at Cicero's across town, and we have an hour to get there, so take a leisurely drive around town and through the park.”

George snapped to attention as he said, “Yes sir. Good evening Mrs Davis.” As Judy climbed into the limo, I noticed a smile of approval on the chauffeur's face.

When we were settled in and the car began moving, Judy turned to me and said, “What is this, Dave? I thought you told my husband we would be taking your sports car. I don’t think he would have let me come if he knew you had a limousine waiting.”

“Yeah, I lied. I didn’t want to take the chance of not being alone with you for an hour. You have me so turned on I just wanted to stretch the feeling for a while longer.” I gave her a grin and my best hang-dog expression, “Forgive me?”

Judy smiled and shook her head, “You are incorrigible. I don’t know what got into me tonight, I did enjoy the way you touched me under the table back at my husband’s award party. But I’m afraid you are going to be disappointed. I’m married to Fred and have no intention of going any further with you. But I must admit, your touching and petting had me turned on more than I can remember.” She paused then continued, “I’ve heard of your reputation with the girls at the office, even the married ones, who say you are a charming but devious wolf.”

“Devious?” I feigned shock, “I’ve never been called that before. An SOB, a bastard and a rogue, but ‘devious’ is a new one. I guess I just can’t help myself when I’m with such a beautiful, sensuous woman like you.” Her eyes fluttered when I said, “I want to fuck you till you scream.”

We were sitting across from each other in the limo, and I could tell that she thinking about it too. But she said, “Stop that, David. Let’s have a drink and enjoy the ride.”

I fixed her a gin and tonic, the drink she was having at the bar we had just left. As I handed it to her, she murmured: “You seem to know a lot about me, I like that you remembered what I was drinking.” Judy took a couple of sips, then said, “Aren’t you going to have one?”

I leaned across to her and kissed her. “I love the taste of gin on a woman’s lips, second only to the taste of honey from her pussy.” She gasped but kissed me back.

I knelt in front of her and began to pull her dress up. “Stop Dave, your chauffeur can see us.” I pressed a button, and the privacy glass slid up between the front and back of the limo. The glass was black on our side, I didn’t tell her that George could see through it from the front as if it were a picture window. I could sense him smiling as I kissed her again.

Our tongues were soon intertwining, and I could feel the heat radiating from her as I continued to pull her dress up.

1LadyRita
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1LadyRita

Judy lifted her hips, and I pulled it up to her waist. The reddish glow from the limo’s dim lights cast enough light to give the whole back seat a feel of intimacy. She was sitting, drink in hand, with her dress around her waist and her black panties damp and as if they were begging me to take them off. I watched her as I pulled off my shirt and loosened my pants, her eyes were half-closed as I opened her bodice and exposed her breasts with a flick of her bra-clasp. God! She was beautiful, I had to have her soon.

But I was in no hurry. I felt the limo slow down and turn into the park as I kissed her breasts and nibbled at her nipples as I slowly rolled her panties down her hips and legs. I knew George must be enjoying the show as I slid them down her legs and freed one foot from them so she could spread her legs. Her wispy black panties caught on the strap of one of her high-heels and stayed there like a flag of surrender. Her legs parted for me.

I was still kneeling in front of her as I licked and kissed up her inner thigh to my holy goal. She must have set her glass down because her hands were now at my head, fingers in my hair as she pulled me into her sacred place. I breathed in her musky aroma and had a fleeting thought that perfumers had it wrong to make flower scents... if they could bottle this delicious aroma of a woman in heat, it would sell at any price.

My nose was buried in the soft fur of her groin as my tongue traced the sensitive lips of her pussy and slipped in to find the pearl of her lust. Judy moaned out loud as I teased her passion bud with my tongue and drove her on to sexual pleasures she surely hadn’t experienced with her lame husband. I smiled with the realization that, despite her vows, she was lost in a passion she didn't know or understand.

Her traitorous body was full of lust and was mine for the taking.

I sensed the limo slow down even more and was sure George was rapt with attention as I put on a symposium in seduction for him. My cock was screaming to take the place of my tongue and every fiber of my body was burning for release. We traveled a few more miles until I felt I couldn’t wait any longer. Judy was panting and mewing in delight as I pulled off the rest of her clothes and lay her on her back across the soft leather the seat.

Watching this gorgeous wife of my rival writhing naked in front of me was more than I could bear. She grabbed the hand-strap in the limo as I positioned myself over her and bit her neck as I rammed my throbbing cock into the depths of her womanhood. I didn’t move for a few moments as I savored the feel of her hot velvet glove surround the length of my steel-hard shaft.

Judy screamed aloud as we lay wrapped in our illicit embrace, then we slowly began to rock in unison to the music of the primitive dance of love. Slowly at first, then faster and faster.

I felt the explosion in my brain first, then felt the heat wash over my body as I thrust deeper and deeper inside her. I tried to make it last longer, but couldn’t.

Wave after wave of blessed relief poured over me as I filled her with hot sperm. I felt her vibrate beneath me as she released a massive orgasm herself. The erotic danger and sexual tension of the evening caused us to cum way too soon. We lay intertwined as I felt my cock go limp inside her and giggled like children at what we had just done.

I knew it would take several minutes for me to get hard again, so I did the gentlemanly thing. I told George to pull over and I would drive awhile while he got in back with this still-hot, sensual woman and allow her to climax again.

After George fucked her, Judy and I fucked once again and we were only ten minutes late meeting her husband at Cicero's.

Published 
Written by DLDavito
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments