Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Seduction

"There is a certain joy in seducing a rival's wife"

35
8 Comments 8
21.0k Views 21.0k
724 words 724 words
It was one of those boring office celebration parties and to make matters worse, my rival was getting a performance award. I was just going to make an appearance then get out of there when I spotted her. She didn't have a movie star's looks but she was pretty in a girl-next-door way and sensual as hell. My cock came to life as I watched her sway her sexy body in a few dances and when I found out that she was the wife of my rival, I knew I had to have her.

I took a seat next to her at her table and made her laugh at my stories and jokes. I made her blush when I complimented her on her beauty and when I asked her if she ever considered fooling around with another man, she blushed furiously as she glanced around the room looking for her husband. He was at the bar talking to a few men, she looked back at me and shyly said, "No one has ever asked me to."

I leaned close to her ear, inhaled her perfume and whispered, "Consider yourself asked."

I heard her soft gasp, but she didn't pull away when I placed my hand on her knee under the tablecloth. No one could see my hand caressing her knee and begin to move up her leg under her dress and along the soft, warm skin of her inner thigh. She let out another soft sigh as she parted her legs to give my bold hand access to her secrets. I could feel her heart beat faster as I whispered how much I wanted her and my fingers touched the heat of her pussy through the thin barrier of her panties.

Her eyes fluttered as she looked to see if her husband was watching. He was busy with his cronies as she melted into my illicit touch. I could feel her wetness as my fingers moved along the folds of her womanhood. She looked at me in wonder as she rocked her hips against my hand and opened her legs wider. I used my thumb to pull open the leg band of her panties and my index finger probed the opening of her pussy lips, feeling for her clitoris.

Aknawiilde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aknawiilde

When I found it she closed her eyes and allowed her forbidden pleasure to overcome her better judgment. Her smile and moaning kiss to my ear encouraged me on.

My cock was raging in my pants as I inserted two more fingers into her love canal and felt her juices flow. I couldn't help smiling as I watched her cheeks and neck blush red with lustful desire. She purred softly into my ear as her breasts heaved and a film of perspiration appeared on her face and chest.

Suddenly her eyes flew open and she clamped her legs together. I looked up to see her husband walking over to our table. He put his hand out to me and said, "Hi Dave, glad to see you made it to my little celebration tonight."

I pulled my fingers out of his wife's glory hole with a slight 'plop' and wiped them on the tablecloth as I reached up to shake his hand and congratulate him. I didn't know or care if he could feel the honey of his wife's pussy on them.

He smiled to his wife and said he was happy to see she met his co-worker. Then he said the party was moving to another bar across town and they should leave soon. "Of course, you are invited too, Dave."

I said that I would be delighted to come. Then I told him that I had rented a new sports car for the evening and would be pleased to drive his wife over with me while he worked the room and said his goodbyes to everyone. He paused for a moment and I could tell he was thinking that I liked sports cars and she would be safe with me in a small, two-seat car.

"Would you mind riding over with Dave, honey?"

She smiled pretty and said, "Not at all, sweetie. You stay for awhile and I'll ride with Dave."

I didn't tell him that I had leased a chauffeur-driven limousine for the evening.

[Watch for Part Two of The Seduction, coming soon]

Published 
Written by DLDavito
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments