Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Vacation to Remember - Part 2

"With Jen's mask in place she walked through the doors hoping to make her fantasy come true."

33
17 Comments 17
10.9k Views 10.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words

A lump began to grow in her throat, as she headed through the red doors.  She couldn’t hide it from John. She was nervous as hell. He sat her down and told her the real reason they had flown to London, at the hotel, only hours before.  She had gone through a variety of emotions, everything from anger to anxiousness—everything in between. However, Jen knew John was right, this was her fantasy, and every single minute detail had been planned for her pleasure.  

 

John gingerly held Jen’s hand as they entered the open room.  The music was loud, but not annoyingly so. Soft lights cast a sensual glow over everything, and everyone.  To the left was a small dance floor, bodies gyrating to the electric beat. The room seemed to have endless areas to lounge around or enjoy for a more intimate time of amusement.  Just like the website had promised there were many velveted sofas, and settees strategically placed to either be the center of attention or placed strategically for those watching the show.   

 

When they had signed in at the front, a host had been assigned to them.  This host was in charge of taking care of any needs John and Jen might have while at the party.  This host was there to ensure that the couple understood the rules, but more importantly to make sure they were comfortable with the scene.  The host assigned to them had been a beautiful, tall, slender brunette, probably in her mid-forties. Her name was Flora. Flora’s black satin robe had barely covered her perfectly carved ass.  She might have been in her forties, but she was perfectly built. John had taken instant notice and was struggling to keep his cock at bay, especially after changing into the obligatory silky shorts.  Flora had also taken notice of John’s excitement and told John and Jen that while she was working she was not at liberty to participate, but, winking at John flirtatiously, said, that after her shift was up she would be in there with everyone else.

 

Flora had also noticed that Jen was very nervous.  She escorted Jen into the women’s changing area. There they talked about the things that made Jen nervous, and what all she might be interested in trying.  Flora then asked if Jen had brought something to change into, or if she was entering nude. Jen blushed and said she wasn’t quite comfortable with going completely nude and had planned to wear her robe, and a sexy lacy set of lingerie that John had bought her.  Flora told her to take her clothes off, and she would tell her what she thought.

 

Jen thought that was a bit forward, but given the circumstances just went with it.  Flora sat down in front of her in the women’s dressing area, never taking her eyes off of Jen.  Jen removed her top, revealing her lacy bralette. As Jen reached to slide her leggings down, Flora moved toward her suggestively offering her help.  Jen’s breath caught slightly but she accepted the offer. Flora took Jen gently by the foot, and removed her shoes. She proceeded to slide the leggings the rest of the way off.  She repeated the same for the other leg.

 

Flora stood up slowly, and ran her fingers along Jen’s body as she did.  Flora never unlocked her eyes from Jen’s. She moved closer, moving to remove Jen’s bralette.  Jen wanted to protest, but found herself unable. She enjoyed the tender feminine touch. Jen also noticed that her cunt was starting to ache, and moisten.  Once Flora had removed the bralette, she removed the lock on Jen’s eyes and stepped back saying this was much, much better.

 

She picked up the robe, and helped Jen into it.  She cinched the tie at the waist, and once again Jen found herself very close to Flora.  Jen was at least 3 inches shorter, but for some reason their lips were dangerously close.  Jen wanted to kiss the sexy brunette, and tentatively moved her head in. Flora pulled her in and they kissed deeply.  

 

Jen broke away and apologized for her action, Flora had been clear that she couldn’t participate while she was working.  Flora giggled and said that it was also part of her job to make the guests comfortable. Jen certainly felt comfortable, and now she was horny. Really horny.  

 

Once Jen had put away her things, Flora took her hand. She led her though the lavishly decorated hallway and back into the large open room. Jen’s heart pounded. It was really happening she thought as she walked passed the other sexy strangers and made her way back to John.  

 

John had been awkwardly waiting for Jen and her handmaiden to return.  He jokingly asked what had taken so long. Jen blushed and told him that Flora had been a wonderful help in easing her nervousness.  John lifted a curious eyebrow but Flora simply shrugged. Jen grabbed John’s hand and turned to enter the room.

 

Flora pulled them both close and said that she would be available for the next two hours for any questions, or concerns they might have.  She was only working with newbies tonight, and usually they had the swing of things by then. Flora explained that she would be off work after that time, and that while she would still be willing to assist them in any way—but they might have to wait till she was finished with her own fun.  

 

She said she would be at the bar, the most central location, if needed.  She asked if they had any further questions, fixed Jen’s feathered mask in place, and sent them off to enjoy what the night held.  

 

-------

 

As they entered John asked Jen what had happened in the dressing room.  Jen teasing with John and told him that Flora had fucked her silly. He rolled his eyes at her.  She then conveyed what really happened. It turned John on so much, his cock started twitching in his silken shorts.  Jen laughed and told him he had all night. He playfully slapped her ass, and she feigned protest. At that moment she heard someone near her say I could give you a hand with that ass, if you want it.  She turned and saw a young man wearing absolutely nothing, except for a mask that only covered his eyes. He was quite beautiful, and had an absolutely gorgeous cock. Jen looked around to be sure he was talking to her.  She looked at John hesitantly, and after an affirming nod, she placed her free hand in the strangers, and followed him to a more comfortable area.

LuxuryDoll_TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuxuryDoll_TS

 

The side rooms all had different décor, and layout.  The room that the well hung stranger had directed her to was darker, and had what looked like a few very large leather ottomans in the center.  There were already a couple of people playing, but there was plenty of room for more. The stranger asked if she enjoyed playing a little rough and she nodded yes.  

 

He went to the side of the room to a set of drawers.  He got a couple of things and came back. He didn’t talk a lot, and she was rather grateful as she was so nervous she wasn’t sure she could have replied.  He leaned over and talked with John. John laughed but in a friendly way, and nodded to the guy. Jen couldn’t make out what they discussed but the next thing she knew, John was untying her robe, and the stranger had guided her down to the ottoman.  John drew her arms up around her head and tied her hands together with a silk tie. He whispered in her ear that she was about to enjoy herself immensely. She smiled warmly up to John and told him she loved him.

 

The stranger, who was working further down, parted her legs and knelt on the  ground. He slid her thong to the side, and began licking her cunt. She was instantly in sheer ecstasy.  He knew how to work a cunt. He began to suck and flick her clit with his tongue. She could feel the wetness pooling from her hot cunt.  The stranger turned on by the wetness attacked her cunt with his vigorous sucking and flicking. He buried his head in her pussy and continued to work her cunt into a frenzy.

 

John watching his wife moan and arch with pleasure finally removed his shorts.  His cock was standing at full attention. He moved over Jen’s mouth, and slid his cock in.  She began sucking. He thrust gently, but deeply into her mouth and down her wanting throat. She pulled him in deeply sucking and pulling him as far as she could take him.  She lavished the tip of his cock with gentle kisses and licks. She swirled her tongue around him as he fucked her beautiful mouth. Jen thought John must have already been so horny.  His cock was hard as a rock, and it made her gag to take it all the way down.

 

Between the two of them working her so, she realized she was about to cum.  As if sensing this her handsome stranger stopped his assault on her clit, and pulled off her lacy thong.  

 

So much for that, she laughed to herself. Those damn things only stayed on a whopping ten minutes.

 

In anticipation of what was to happen she looked around. She saw John gently stroking his rock hard cock. Just beyond her feet, she saw the man stand up quickly.  He said something to John, the music just loud enough to make it difficult for her to hear. Without much notice, the two of the guys, in tandem, flipped Jen over.  Although still loosely bound, Jen moved to her hands and knees instinctively. John still standing in front of her, and the stranger positioning himself to fuck her. He must have seen the jeweled plug in her ass.

 

He spanked her rounded ass and said, “you are a naughty girl keeping that pretty ass from me.”  

 

Jen whimpered at the sting of the spank. He pulled her hair and directed her back to him, He spanked her ass again. Harder this time.  Jen cried out from the sting, but the spanking was making her wet, very wet.

 

John came around and pushed two fingers into Jen’s cunt, he drew them out coated in her juices.  He shoved them into her mouth and made Jen clean them up. He whispered that Jen’s ass was pink, and wondered if he should allow the young man to keep spanking her or if he should have him fuck her.  

 

Jen mumbled, “mmm I want him to fuck me.”

 

John acted like he couldn’t hear her and said, “Spank her again!”  

 

The stinging was intense, but suddenly the stinging was completely subdued by what felt like a feather dancing over her ass.  She couldn’t see what it was, but as the stinging cooled her pussy pooled juices. The pleasurable pain had brought her close to the edge of an earth shattering orgasm.  She looked up just in time to see John nod at the stranger.

 

Before she could enquire as to what that was about, she felt her pussy spread and she was penetrated by the biggest cock she had ever felt.  John was not small or thin, and this cock felt easily double his size. Her pussy stretched over his massive cock. The stranger moaned at the tightness of Jen’s cunt.  He slowly pushed his cock all the way in, gave her a brief second to accommodate his girth, and then with little warning began to thrust, pumping her deep and fast.

 

She erupted in a litany of profanities, as well as, the orgasm of a lifetime.  She squirted juices every time his cock came out. The handsome stranger pounded her relentlessly while John stroked his cock in front of Jen’s face.  She tried to suck him, but with the vigorous pounding couldn’t keep him in her mouth. She felt the rhythm change, and the masked gentlemen’s cock go rigid.  She knew he was about to explode. He pulled out and began to stroke over her body, and soon shot string after string of cum onto her back.

 

She felt a small kiss on the cheek, and the stranger left.  Jen turned over, and for the first time noticed a small crowd of people had gathered on the surrounding ottomans and settees.  They all nodded and made low volume comments of how amazing that had been. Jen happened to notice Flora standing off behind the crowd.  She smiled at Jen as she turned to walk back toward the bar. John came over and sat her up, her arms still tied behind her back. She smiled at him devilishly, and whispered that it was his turn.  

 

Published 
Written by Everythingnice
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments