Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Very Provocative And Loving Marriage

"A love story of marriage and sharing."

66
19 Comments 19
23.5k Views 23.5k
3.3k words 3.3k words
She loved Michael and she loved knowing she could still excite him.

They had been together over 25 years and they were both still determined and committed to keep their relationship as passionate, exciting, and especially as adventurous, as they possibly could and for as long as they could.

They both were aware that this would involve introducing different types of variety and experimenting into their love life to keep it exciting, and both were prepared to do that. The only question that remained was how much variety and how much experimenting?

They both had been pretty much brought up in conservative Catholic homes, so in order to enjoy much of what they knew could be the most exciting sexual fantasies between them, it would require overcoming some deeply laden puritanical beliefs pounded into them from childhood.

Still, they were both fully comfortable and secure with each other. They trusted each other and they were both at a time in their lives when they no longer cared about outdated things like societies definition of what "acceptable" sex is between a husband and wife. They also didn't have the hang ups of an unsure, younger, naive, and jealous couple that so badly needed to feel that the other loved them and only them.

This had nothing to do with love, they were both more than secure in that aspect of their relationship. This was only about excitement and keeping the lust in their lives, and in their bed for each other.

Still, they weren't sure exactly how far each would go when engaging in their fantasies. Actually it was just that issue in itself that would later prove to be a huge part of the overall excitement added to their relationship. How far could they go before the other might cry uncle? It was an interesting question. Was there even a limit? It was such an exciting thought as well as an exciting envelope to push.

Secretly, and oftentimes, she would wonder if he really would get excited if he knew that sometimes she really did imagine the thought of enjoying another man's hard cock. Even just the thought that she could still make a different one hard and lusting for her was thrilling to imagine. He, on the other hand, would wonder if she would get excited if she knew that he really does get excited at the idea of imagining her enjoying herself with another man's cock.

Could he really accept it and would he get as excited as he did in their fantasies? She wasn't one to open up casually about their fantasies when they weren't actually having sex. He would secretly wonder if that was because she was shy about the subject when they weren't having sex, or if it was because she felt naughty or guilty because secretly she would sometimes find herself aroused thinking about the idea. He hoped, and he thought, that it was the later.

There was no doubt that in the beginning it was Michael that would tend to push the subject and like a good wife she would tend to just allow herself be somewhat coerced into being and thinking like a naughty hot wife. It was easier that way as she could rationalize to herself internally that she was sort of just "going along" with her husbands kinky desires.

They were almost "too" comfortable in their relationship after all these years and maybe that was why the idea of her actually doing something with another man would have a tendency to drive him wild with lust. Honestly, it could be as innocent as her flirting and then telling him about it that could get his blood boiling. It certainly wasn't cheating that was a turn on. Neither of them liked any idea of that. It was actually imagining that she was still a sexual creature that could actually get excited by another man, or another woman for that matter.

It was knowing that they weren't just making love because they were married and they loved each other, it just might be because sometimes she may have just "needed" to be fucked. If she wasn't just accommodating her husband but actually needed to be fucked herself, then another question might be if this need actually could be satisfied by another man?

The idea that it was actually possible was intoxicating to Michael to even think about. The thought that his loving but conservative wife might actually moan with ecstasy when another man would push his hard cock into her was sometimes overwhelming to him. The thought of her pushing back against a different lover or wrapping her legs around him as he would thrust into her was a most erotic image to him.

They would sometimes play the game where he would ask her naughty questions with the hypothetical, "if we weren't married, would you?" Sometimes she'd play, but unfortunately, usually she'd just smile at him and simply change the subject.

Still, he loved how sometimes she would hint at the idea and try to tease him a little by saying some sexy things. She might hint that she was home late because she stopped off somewhere to meet someone before coming home. Once she had actually said that the idea of experiencing a bigger, or a different hard cock, might be exciting.

Still, at least in the beginning, when she would say exciting things like that to him she had a way of saying it like she was just trying to accommodate his own fantasy. It was still difficult for her to suggest anything like that in any type of serious tone.

She didn't realize that had she just come out and said something like, "Yes, of course I imagine being taken by another man sometimes," it would have fueled such a passionate evening of sex for them. Still they both knew one thing, they loved sex and loved having it.

For some reason he never understood, she'd rarely ask him what he'd like to imagine or to see. She didn't do that enough which sometimes would make him feel a little down wondering if she really even wanted to know.

He started out slowly by not waiting to be asked. He would just come out and tell her the things that excited him and what he imagined. This way he felt she would be more comfortable because it wasn't like she was initiating anything. Very soon he learned that just by talking to her about some sexy thoughts he would get turned on. At least she was listening and smiling as he would talk.

Still, the excitement would increase 10 fold if she would just "encourage" him to talk about it. He wished she would show real desire and curiosity of what his sexual thoughts were.

After awhile it actually seemed to work because he would notice that she herself would tend to get excited listening to his very carnal thoughts of her with another man.

It also seemed to give her an inner comfortableness in talking about and even "exploring" this exciting topic together. It was so excitingly taboo she would eventually admit to herself. The thought of a loving husband who actually is open to his wife enjoying another's hard cock, and the wife actually wanting it. Then, in addition, the thought of her coming back to an overly excited and waiting husband? Just the thought of all that was so deliciously naughty.

By now she knew the things to wear that turned him on as that was easy. In a lot of ways it was the usual things that turn a man on, garters, nylons, shelf bras, ankle bracelets, high heels, etc. She used to wear these things often for them but lately it seemed it was more like only on special occasions.

Still, in many ways it was the other things that kept their love and sex life exciting after all these years. Fantasizing about bringing a third person into their sexual relationship and the idea of Michael watching and of her being watched.

Getting Michael excited could be as simple as him knowing she was out somewhere and not wearing a bra. The idea of him having to wait for her at home while she was out somewhere and sending him sexy texts was even wonderful and exciting.

She found herself warming up to the idea of, not just accommodating this exciting fantasy between them, but maybe even taking a little "charge" of the fantasy itself. After all, she was quite sure that many wives would truly love a relationship like this with their husband. She reminded herself that when she used to date she never did like jealous and possessive men that thought they owned her.

What really started her motivation was an incident that happened at work.

She was dressed to the nine's this particular day. There was to be a corporate meeting later in the day and for some reason she let herself be drawn to wear things "a little sexier" than she normally would. Unknown to even Michael yet, she had for some reason recently purchased a very sexy and unusually expensive thong panty and shelf bra set and she had decided to wear them underneath that particular day.

The thong panty fit her in such a way that she could actually feel it on her during the day and it made her feel sexy. It was the bra that she really liked a lot. When she tried it on at Victoria's Secret it just felt and looked sexy on her. It did it's job of holding her up and outwards so nicely, but even more it seemed to also make her look so much fuller and wider.

After showering in the morning and taking more time than usual putting on her makeup she slipped the set on.

DorisBest
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DorisBest

She adjusted everything and quickly decided, as she would turn this way and that as she looked in the mirror, that everything looked even better now than when she bought them in the store.

She had just the blouse for her top too. It was a sexy, kind of sheer, aqua colored one that allowed the new shelf bra to do it's job nicely.Then, she slipped on some new white snug fitting slacks that hugged her sexy rounded ass just perfectly. She then stepped into a pair of 4 inch open toed shoes which allowed her newly painted nails to show so nicely.

Finally, somewhat as a naughty afterthought, she then placed one foot on the edge of the tub and grabbed her gold ankle bracelet. It was the one with tiny pearl colored balls dangling from it that Michael had bought years earlier for her. He had gotten it for her when they both started fantasizing about her being a hot wife. He had learned that it was oftentimes used as a symbol of a woman who is a hot wife and she usually only wore it when home. She circled it around her ankle and then hooked the clasp.

There, she thought to herself as she stood back up, she was now ready and she felt pretty damn good too.

She came out and kissed Michael goodbye and casually mentioned that because of the meeting today she wasn't sure how late she'd be home. Then she turned and walked away. He continued to look at her and gave a faint, "Hey, you look good today babe." She thanked him and a warm devilish smile came over her face. Michael was left only with the sexy clicking of her heels as she walked out the door and left for work.

As she rode to work she already felt naughty asking herself questions like, "Why had she bought that bra and panty set?" and "Why hadn't she even shown it to Michael yet?"

Also since she wore the ankle bracelet Michael found so sexy and arousing, "Why hadn't she at least let him know since she knew he would love knowing?" It would have excited him throughout the entire day.

She knew there was only one explanation, ...she was being deliciously naughty. She made a mental note to at least let Michael know via a text later that she was wearing the anklet. After all, it was the least she could do after leaving him probably wondering why she looked so good today.

Deep down she knew what she was doing. She had decided that before her and Michael went any further with their fantasies she was going to try a little experiment on her own. There was this one guy over in the next department where she worked who, she was quite sure, had an eye for her and he would be at the meeting today as well. She rarely paid attention to him and surely never ever gave him any reason to be interested in her. Little did he know that today he would be her focus.

She had decided that she was going to allow herself to look really good today, actually maybe a little sexy would be a better word, just to see what might happen. She had never been this daring before but it now really seemed that Michael really would like to take this to a higher level so she needed to see if she could actually allow herself to do something a bit risque.

The day was the usual mundane issues and problems that are usually faced by everyone in her office.

When the meeting came she found herself actually sitting next to him. His name was Brandon, and there was just something about his looks, and his personality that she found attractive. Up to this moment she had never given him a serious thought, but Michael's encouraging her and his excitement at the thought of her flirting with someone, inspired her. She thought she would just play a little and see what might happen.

Brandon seemed quite glad to see her and they would sometimes whisper silly things throughout the meeting. When the meeting was finally over the company had sort of a "meet and greet social" upstairs for the employees of the new company of which they were both a part of. They both walked upstairs together and at one point he touched her arm as if to help her when they went through the doors. It was a simple friendly gesture, yet one that did seem to send shivers down her spine. She felt a little guilty feeling this way already and excused herself to use the restroom saying she'd meet him back by the bar.

Just outside the restroom, and out of site, she pulled out her phone and sent a quick text to Michael at home. "Hi, meetings still going on for awhile. Oh, by the way, I forgot to tell you this morning,...i'm wearing the anklet." Then she signed off with a simple, "see you a little later."

There, she thought to herself, he'll love that. It was interesting that now she didn't feel as guilty because now she felt that he'd be finding excitement as well from her text. She knew these kinds of text's turned him on and that's why she wanted to send it. It was almost as if she experienced excitement and he didn't, it really was sort of cheating, but now he'd be excited as well so it was ok.

Knowing her husband, she also knew that the text would keep him excited for awhile until she got home. She even pictured him hard and actually maybe even stroking himself. Funny, but she felt much more comfortable to explore with Brandon now that she was imagining Michael was at home and excited maybe doing that with himself.

She quickly went in the restroom, checked herself out making sure she still looked good and then went back to the bar to meet Brandon. It was almost a wonderfully wicked feeling, like she was on a secret date. She would never have let herself be this dangerously close to something happening if she didn't now feel that Michael would approve. She now truly felt that he really did want her to relax, wear sexier things, and maybe even flirt a little. She wanted to try and be that way for him.

The rest of the evening her and Brandon were together talking business but both knew deep down that they were also flirting with each other. Her mind wandered at times to the feeling of her thong panties and her new bra. At times Brandon would be speaking to her and she couldn't help but wonder what he might think if he actually knew what she was wearing just underneath her clothes. What seemed even more exciting was that, honestly, she realized that deep down she may have even worn these things, not for Michael, ...but for Brandon.

As that sexy thought came to her she found herself taking a deep breath as her breasts pushed up and outwards. She noticed that his eyes went to her chest as she did. She quickly rationalized that with just that glimpse from him, he had validated the expense of the new bra and panty set.

Brandon had already told her a few suggestive things that made her blush but rather than quickly changing the subject, which was her usual conservative line of defense in situations like this, she finally relaxed and let herself enjoy them. She'd accept his occasional flirtatious comments by instead saying things like "why thank you," and "that's very sweet of you to say."

When the social was over and everyone was clearing out, Brandon walked her to the parking lot as they said their goodbyes. There was a slightly awkward moment when both felt a goodnight kiss might be acceptable but she refrained. She reminded herself that this was merely an experiment at this point and not any type of actual rendezvous, so instead they merely shook hands.

When she got into the car and was leaving, she realized her heart was pounding in her chest. My God she thought to herself, she was actually turned on. She was even a little wet and could actually feel her nipples harden. She was really excited, and damn, it felt good.

Most importantly to her she didn't feel at all guilty, in fact, she actually found herself racing home to tell Michael, at least a little of what happened tonight. She reminded herself that this wouldn't have happened unless she really had felt Michael wanted her to do things like this and she finally now felt that he truly did. She knew she may not ever be able to go as far as Michael might fantasize, but hell, something as simple as this she could certainly handle.

She may have originally felt that she was doing a lot of this for her husband, maybe even especially for him, but it was to enhance their own wonderful and loving sex life together. Their sex life together was important to her and if little things like this excite them both to make better love together, then she was now all for it.

This was daring and exciting but she also decided that it was really a whole lot more fun then just talking about it at home.

As she was driving home another devilish smile came to her face as she thought to herself that Michael would be so hot and so excited for her by now. If she told him what happened tonight, hopefully he would be even hotter.

She had never thought that making one's husband jealous was actually a good thing, yet, she was now quite aware that when he was a little jealous, he really was a much, much better lover and would do anything for, or anything to her that she wished.

Published 
Written by sean3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments