Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Visit from a Friend

"Alison and Mike sure knows how to entertain a guest."

23
5 Comments 5
22.0k Views 22.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words
"Frank is coming over tonight," Mike said as he came home from work. "You know he's single, so wear something hot."

"Why?" I laughed. "To turn him on? That's not very nice, is it?"

Mike hung up his coat and turned to me.

"Oh, sure," he said. "It's a guy thing. Men like to get excited. Then he can just go home and jerk off."

I giggled. But the thought of Frank jerking off actually turned me on. He is a big, muscular guy – and for some reason I imagine he has a big cock. Not that I've ever seen it.

"Alright then," I said. "I'll try to look my best."

Mike walked past me into the kitchen and opened the fridge. I knew he was making sure that there was enough beer. Oh yeah, that's what it was going to be like: A boy's night with me as the pretty hostess. I didn't mind. Frank is a nice guy and fun to be with.

"Oh, by the way," Mike said. "Where did we put 'The Thing'?"

'The Thing'. That was Mike's word for that stupid sex toy he'd recently bought on the net. It was an aluminum cylinder, much like a thermos. Except that when you took the top off, inside was the cutest latex pussy – quite realistic, actually. I don't know whatever possessed him to buy such a thing. But if he wants to fuck it when I'm away, that's okay with me. In fact, that pussy looks a bit like mine.

"What do you want 'The Thing' for?" I said. "Do you have to jerk off right now?"

Mike laughed.

"No no," he said. "I just want Frank to see it. It's good for a laugh."

"I'll see if I can find it," I said and went into the bedroom to get dressed.

I found 'The Thing' under the bed. Unused.

When Frank arrived, I was wearing a short black skirt, a tight pink top that really showed off my big tits – and my stiletto heels, of course. I bet a lot of guys see me and think I'm a bimbo, but I don't care. I like looking sexy, and if that gets the guys all hot and bothered, that's okay with me.

A smiled. He liked what he saw. So did Frank, I could tell.

"Hi Alison," he said and gave me a big hug. I felt his muscles through his suit.

"Want a beer?" Mike asked.

"Yeah," Frank said. "Beer would be nice."

"I'll get it," I said. Ah yes, the sweet little housewife.

When I came back from the kitchen with the refreshments, they'd sat down around our glass coffee table.

"Thanks," the guys said and sipped their beers.

"Say," Frank asked, pointing to 'the thing'. "What the hell is that?"

"Oh, that," Mike grinned. "It's a guy thing. Just bought it."

He took the cylinder and unscrewed the lid, letting Frank see the latex pussy inside.

"Ohmigod," Frank laughed. "What a treat for us single guys."

"You can borrow it, if you like," Mike said.

"Thanks," Frank said. "But I think I prefer a real woman."

"Like Alison?" Mike asked.

Shyly, Frank looked over at me.

"Yeah, she's pretty," he said. "You're a very lucky man."

"I know," Mike said. "Just look at her. Alison, get up. Let Frank have look at you."

I got up and stood in the middle of the floor, turning around like a model. Frank laughed.

"Ta-daaah!" I said.

"Take your top off," Mike said.

"What?" I said. I couldn't believe my ears.

"It's okay," Mike said. "You're not shy, are you? Let Frank have a look at your tits."

"Really..." I said.

But okay. I took off my top and threw it on the floor. I grabbed my shapely breasts, showing them off to the two men.

"Yeah," Mike said, "like that, Alison. Cute tits, eh?"

Surprisingly, Frank wasn't shocked. He smiled, just enjoying it. "Beautiful," he said.

"Show us more," Mike said. "Drop the skirt,"

I unzipped my skirt and stood in front of them in panties and high heels. They cheered, and I turned around and bent over, wiggling my ass at them.

"That's a cute little ass," Frank said.

"Yeah," Mike said. "Take your panties off. Stay in that position and take them off."

I sighed. Then I obeyed, slowly slipping my panties down and letting them drop to the floor. I swiftly kicked them aside.

"Wow!" Frank exclaimed.

"Like what you see, boys?" I asked.

"We love it!" Mike said. "Come over here."

I turned around. Frank's eyes immediately focused on my freshly shaved pussy. His relaxed smile froze somewhat. I bet he was getting aroused.

"Lie on the table," Mike said.

Obediently, I sat on the coffee table – the glass cold against my naked buttocks. Then I lay on my back.

"Spread your legs," Mike said.

I didn't really understand what was going on. It had happened so fast. It was all just a bit of fun – but now here I was on my back, naked, legs spread, showing my pussy off to a friend of my boyfriend. This was surreal – but what could I do? Now it was too late to turn back. I felt my body trembling slightly.

"Nice pussy, eh?" Mike said.

"Mmm," Frank replied, bending forwards to get a closer look at my cunt.

"You can touch it if you like," Mike said.

And immediately I felt Frank's fingers stroking my labia.

"No..." I whispered.

But Frank didn't take his hand away. Instead his finger followed the contours of my pussy lips, gently pushing against my flesh, opening it slightly. I closed my eyes.

"Nice," I heard Frank saying.

"Yeah," Mike grunted. "Play with her cunt. She really likes that."

I moaned, writhing on the coffee table. Frank's finger entered my slit, then withdrew, then entered again. In a slow, lazy rhythm he was fucking me with his finger. I felt myself getting wet, lubricating his finger, letting it slip deeper and deeper into my pussy.

"Please..." I whispered.

"Is your cock hard?" Mike asked.

"What?" Frank said.

"Aren't you getting hard doing that?" Mike said. "I've got a big hard-on just from watching it."

"I guess," I heard Frank saying, his finger still sliding in and out of my succulent cunt.

"Shit, this turns me on!" Mike said. "C'mon, let's get our cocks out."

Frank's finger slipped out of my pussy with a little, wet sound. And I heard the two men getting up and zipping down.

"Open your eyes," Frank ordered.

shanapower
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shanapower

"Look at how hard you've made us."

As I looked, they were standing above me, their pants unbuttoned and their erect cocks poking out. Mike has quite a big cock, but to my surprise, Frank's was at least as big, and very thick. A sexy shape for a cock, if you ask me. As I looked up at Frank, he put his fingers to his mouth, licking them. I knew he tasted my pussy as he did so, and he gave me a nasty smile.

"You wanna fuck her?" Mike asked.

I couldn't believe my ears. But on the other hand, this evening was way out of control already.

Frank didn't even bother to answer. He just knelt down between my thighs, his huge cock pointing straight at my cunt.

"Spread your legs," he whispered. "Spread them wide."

"Frank..." I stuttered.

But I obeyed, spreading my thighs apart and exposing my wet, pink slit. Grunting approvingly, Frank grabbed his swollen cock and guided it towards my pussy.

"Yeah..." Mike whispered, stroking his cock at the sight.

As Frank's cock pushed hard against my labia, I looked over at Mike. I sort of me wanted him to intervene and put a stop to this craziness. But at the same time I just wanted him to watch as Frank fucked me – wanted it to turn him on.

"Unnnh..." Frank grunted as his cock slowly entered my pussy.

God, it felt good! It was big and hard, forcing my tender love muscle open as it buried itself in my cunt. Frank held still for a moment, his shaft swelling inside me. Then he slowly pulled back and begun thrusting rhythmically into my moist flesh.

"Ahhh..." I gasped.

Mike had sat down on the couch, was masturbating like mad. He paused, smearing his pre-cum all over his erect member, making it wet and glistening. Then he grabbed 'the thing' and slipped his cock into the latex pussy.

"Ah yes!" he said.

He grabbed the aluminum cylinder and thrust 'the thing' up and down, massaging his excited cock.

Frank was fucking me deeper now, slipping the entire length of his cock into me with each stroke. I whimpered with pleasure. He placed his strong hands on my shoulders, holding me down as he kept thrusting into my cunt, again and again and again...

"You like that?" he gasped. "Like to feel my cock inside your pussy?"

"Oh yes!" I cried. "Don't stop! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

I was about to come. Frank kept fucking me, grunting like a beast, his excited cock hammering away at my tender flesh. Mike was fucking 'The Thing', positively drooling with lust. I had never seen him this turned on before. Obviously, he just loved the sight of another man fucking his girlfriend.

"Yes!" he gasped. "Fuck her!"

The sensations of pleasure were overwhelming. I felt as if I couldn't take anymore. Weakly, I tried pushing Frank away.

"Wait..." I whispered. "Please..."

But Frank showed no mercy.

"Shut up!" he hissed, holding me down and fucking me even harder. "I'm in charge here!"

"Oh God!" I cried, as he increased his rhythm, his huge cock pumping away at my pussy.

Just as I was about to come, he pulled out. He grabbed my arm and turned me around, making me kneel on the carpet, resting my elbows on the coffee table. Then he knelt down behind me. I felt a hard smack on my buttock, and realized he was slapping my ass with his cock.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Yeah!" Mike yelled, masturbating with 'The Thing' like a madman. "Slap her cute little ass!"

Frank stopped slapping me, instead slipping his erect tool into my wet slit from behind. He grabbed my hair with his fist and began pumping away at my tender pussy. I sighed with pleasure, feeling his pounding cock swelling inside me. Frank was gasping for air.

I was so close to coming, it was unbearable. My whole body trembled with desire, as Mike kept fucking me from behind. He thrust into me over and over with incredible force, and I had to hold on tight to the coffee table.

"Oh God!" I cried. "Oh God!"

In a frantic rhythm, Mike pulled 'The Thing' up and down, his cock fucking the latex pussy.

"Yeah!" he gasped. "Fuck her! Fuck her good!"

His eyes were mad with lust. And at that moment, I came. A violent, overpowering orgasm washed through my shivering body. I whimpered helplessly in ecstasy.

Frank felt it, too. As my pussy kept contracting around his cock, I felt its bulbous head bulging, ready to explode.

"Unhhh!" he grunted, his fat tool slipping out of my cunt.

Grabbing his jerking cock in his fist, he came, too. A long spurt of semen burst from his erect member, landing hot and wet across my back. Again and again, he squirted, crying out loud with pleasure.

Mike jumped up from the couch. He pulled 'The Thing' off his cock and threw it on the carpet. Then he grabbed his cock with both hands. After a few strokes, he too ejaculated.

"Yes!" he shouted! "Yes!"

For a while, both of their cocks were pumping sperm at me. As I turned to look at Mike, a jet of spunk flew across my face, spattering my cheek. Frank's orgasm subsided, but Mike kept masturbating, his cock squirting creamy white semen onto my face, my shoulders, my back...

Finally, it was all over. The two cocks slowly went soft, dripping sticky drops of sperm onto the carpet. Frank looked embarrassed, as he zipped up.

"I..." he stuttered. "I'd better get home."

Naked, I sat up on the coffee table. I had no idea what Mike would do now. He just smiled, tucking his spent cock away and zipping up.

"Why?" he asked. "You can stay the night."

Frank looked confused. I felt their hot sperm trickling down my body.

"Spend the night with Alison," Mike said. "Give her a good fucking."

Frank grinned.

"You know," he said. "That sounds like fun."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet.

"Come here, baby," he said.

Mike sat down on the couch, smiling wickedly. I didn't know what to say. All I could think about was Frank's powerful cock, and what he was going to do to me. All night long.

"Good night, Alison," Mike said softly.

And Frank dragged me off to the bedroom.

Published 
Written by FrankNoir
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments