Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ainsely 2

"Ainsely's eyes are opened and Javon comes over for dinner"

21
8 Comments 8
10.9k Views 10.9k
3.8k words 3.8k words

My beautiful young Southern bride grew up in privilege, but graciously carried it off well. But now, in the backwash of the civil rights movement, womens liberation and 'free love', society was changing and could not be resisted. She was determined not to be a relic of the past.

I think lots of girls get married with some pretty silly romantic notions, but sooner or later, if they're honest, they realize their real matrimonial goal is to get laid. Pre-marital sex was taboo and pre-marital pregnancy like a death sentence back then. We'd dated all through high school and, though we'd gotten into some pretty heavy making out sessions, we really knew nothing about sex since we were both so afraid of her getting pregnant.

So our firmly established dating pattern was long, hot making out sessions with me slowly fingering her to orgasm, leaving me to take care of myself later. Our first attempts at sex after we married weren't very glorious. I was too quick and unloving and she just couldn't orgasm except by my fingers. Maybe our long-established sexual patterns kept us from really good sex.

Still, married life on this far off Army post was good. Though she didn't come there feeling like a looker, she was in fact quite attractive to the large male population on post. Being 'checked out' and occassionally hit on gave her a boost in confidence. It also got her to thinking about 'possibilities'. Sometimes her own thoughts scared her, but her fantasy world started growing, as did mine.

Reading letters and stories to each other, we found we were both really turned on by the stories and films of promiscuous wives. Ainsely was tickled by the thought of being a nasty girl, being adored and pursued, but also liked the idea of sticking a finger in the eye of her strict upbrining. That's how the changes started for us.

Since the army kept me working long hours, Ainsely found herself spending time with one of the other wives, Carolyn. Ainsely and Carolyn got along great, and my wife spent a lot of her time walking down to see Carolyn for coffee almost every day. The odd thing was Carolyn had two kids already though, despite the fact that she was about Ainsely's age. I still remember my wifes shock as she told me that Carolyn's three-year-old girl was Mike's daughter, but that her eleven-month-old son was fathered by a black man who had since left the army.

On top of that, Carolyn was pregnant again, pretty noticably so. Ainsely guessed five or six months. She was afraid to ask about that one, but one afternoon she was down at Carolyn's for lunch when this black guy came by the house. He was pretty amorous with Carolyn, kissing and touching her in front of my wife and promising to be back to see her that weekend. After he'd gone, Carolyn admitted that he was the father of the baby she was carrying.

*****

“I'll take the car today so I can bring Brown home with me straight from work,” I told her, referring to Javon by his last name. “Can you get everything ready for us to have a 'guest' for dinner?” I grinned.

“Great,” she whined. “You know I need to get groceries. When am I supposed to do that?”

“Why don't you see if Carolyn will take you over to the commissary?” I asked. “I'm sure if you tell her you're having a guest tonight, she'll be all in on that one,” I teased. “Maybe she could advise you on what kind of condoms to get.”

“Well, I'll ask her, but I'm pretty sure she doesn't use a lot of condoms, considering her predicament,” Ainsely snarked. “Jack, baby, are you really sure this is something you want me to mess around with? I mean I have been pretty excited about the whole idea of seeing Javon in a better setting, but I know what you're thinking and I know what I'm thinking, and I can't help being nervous about what could happen.”

I pulled her to me for a warm hug as I assured her, “I think this could be a lot of fun for both of us, babe. And just remember you don't have to do anything you don't want to. I love you desperately and will always take care of you no matter what. If things get wild, that's okay with me, and you can always stop it with just a word.” My normally talkative girl was suddenly very quiet.

“Say, why don't you wear that blue print sundress you wore on our honeymoon?” I asked her with a wink. It's two great virtues in my eye were that it was very short, and that it buttoned all the way up the front, from hem to neckline. Actually just the thought of her wearing it kind of excited me.

“No,” she said, not sounding mean, just letting me know she wanted to go another direction. “I'm going to wear a white blouse and my green skirt.” I knew she'd look nice in anything, but in her blouse and skirt, she'd look like a college girl, perhaps; a conservative college girl. I think it kind of unnerved her when I didn't fight her on this. She knew I wanted her to dress sexy, but wasn't ready to risk the evening by insisting on 'too much'.

"Oh, god,” she said under her breath. “I'm afraid we're going to do this...” she looked up into my face, “but I'm excited.” We kissed goodbye and I was off.

*****

I guess I was a little nervous about our Friday evening, because I called Ainsely that afternoon since I hadn't heard from her. “Did you get to the commissary?” I asked her. “I can stop by the store on the way home if you really need me to.”

“No, you don't have to,” she said. “Carolyn and I went shopping earlier and I got everything I need for tonight.”

“Good,” I came back. “Listen, Ains... I've been thinking about this all day and you know I'm excited, but I just want to say again that you don't have to do anything if you don't want to.”

“Yeah, you said.” She let those words dangle for a few seconds. “You said that this morning, and now you're saying it again. Are you getting nervous or something?”

“No, no. I was just wanting you not to feel like I'm pressuring you into something you don't want to do,” I said. When she didn't say anything back, I just kept talking. “I... well maybe I am a little nervous.”

“Maybe you should be,” she said.

“Why is that?”

“Well Carolyn and I had a nice trip to the store today. You know how girls talk.”

“Oh?” I was even more nervous now. “Did she say something?”

“Well, when you told me Javon was after me, I thought you were just being jealous, and kind of a jerk about it.”

“She said something,” I insinuated. “Tell me what she said.” I asked, struggling not to sound like I was whining or begging.

“Well it seems you're right that he is interested in me... crushing on me ,as you said.”

“Carolyn said that?” The stab in my heart surprised me. This wasn't news; or was it? Maybe it was just real now. It was torture waiting for her to form her responses. Usually Ainsely will just pop off with whatever comes into her pretty little mind. But I could feel her, sense that the wheels were turning in her head as she tried to decide what to tell me and how to say it.

“Yeah, she did,” my wife finally replied. “Actually she said that her boyfriend Richard had told her that Brown was getting some pussy tonight. She said that Javon considered me a pushover and you 'no obstacle'.” My dick stiffened on the spot. That kind of talk was not so unheard of among guys, but this sounded pretty serious.

Ainsely said, “Carolyn was teasing me pretty bad the whole time we were out shopping. She kept telling me I could borrow her crib or playpen once Javon and I got busy.” I admit my fantasies were running wild by then, but I was suddenly much more nervous than I had ever been.

“So maybe you should be nervous,” she told me. Then she told me she had to go, cause she wanted to take a bath and shave her legs. I almost asked if she was going to shave her pussy, but I was a little to nerve-wracked to pull that off. I still didn't want to spook her or mess this up.

*****

The ride home with Javon in my car was a little awkward, especially knowing what I now knew. “So how's your aunt?” I asked him, just trying to make conversation.

He just chuckled looking straight ahead. “Ain't that bad, really. She been in remission for a long time now.” I looked at him curiously. He just grinned and said, “That's the kind of things chicks like to talk about.” Interesting. It sure seemed to open a door for him with my wife.

After a few moments of silence, he asked me, “She always wear her hair in that pig tail thing?”

I told him she liked the look of having long hair but it was a pain for her to take care of, so it was usually in that pony tail down the back. He nodded as I went on, “I really like it when she wears it down... straight down, with those long bangs pulled back over the top ofher head with a barrette holding it in place.”

He nodded again. “Like to see that.”

“Well you ought to get the chance to ask her to do it tonight,” I grinned.

“Listen man, my guys back in the barracks tell me I'm stupid to come out here with you in your car and all. Jus' so you know, you try and pull any shit on me, I'll kick your big honky ass.” Well that came totally out of the blue, at least for me. I guess I should have realized there was some risk in accepting an invitation from me.

“No way, man,” I replied. “I wouldn't do anything weird. I just wanted you to be able to see her and talk to her someplace besides right in front of the whole company.”

“Right,” he muttered. He didn't say much else as we pulled up to the apartment. He didn't really even thank me for inviting him over or driving. Was I imagining it, or was this young black man setting the mood for our relationship? Kind of a hard attitude for a guy taking him to meet my wife!

*****

Ainsely looked pretty and fresh, like a well-scrubbed housewife when we pulled up, efficient and organized with all the food laid out and the hotdogs ready for me to grill. She was frowning when we arrived because she'd cut her finger while slicing the pickles.

PinkXXXButterflyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PinkXXXButterflyTS

She'd washed off the blood and put a bandaid on it, but it was still stinging from the pickle juice. I moved to take her finger and kiss it, but she saw Javon over my shoulder and moved me aside. She greeted Javon with a warm hug, like a long-lost friend. He was pretty reserved, because of my not-so-desirable presence, no doubt.

They pretty much ignored me, speaking only to each other unless they needed something. My wife took beers for herself and Javon to the living room where he was seated on the sofa. I was following her with the plate of hotdogs, heading for the patio, so I got to see her hesitate, unsure of what to do. I told her she should sit with him, our guest.

Without a word and looking very self-conscious, she sat down right next to him. I was listening to them through the open screen door as I grilled. I smiled at how chatty she was. 'She's really nervous,' I thought to myself.

She sounded the a little plaintive. “I guess I'm cursed with a long string of traditional old family names... my whole name is Ainsely Ball Collier Carter, which made it impossible for me to hide my Country Club, tennis, and horseback-riding, upper-crust upbringing.” She was speaking fast, babbling almost. “But I'm trying to break free of old stereotypes.”

When she asked him about his aunt, he didn't quite dismiss the question but said she was fine before asking her how Ainsely's mother and aunts were doing. Confused about where that question came from, she just answered, “They're all fine.”

”Do you look like them,” he asked her. “...I mean the same shape and eye and hair color? Those pretty blue eyes had to come from some beauty in your family,” he flattered. Her nervousness seemed to dissipate as she started talking a little too freely about herself. 

“I've always been pretty self-conscious about the ample hips and thighs I inherited from the women in her family.”

When he rather boldly asked about her mother's breasts, she blushed, but then went on to reveal that her mother's breasts were rather smallish, “Just like mine. Honestly I feel like a little girl some times.” When he laughed at that, she told him that her mother told her that her breasts would 'blossom' with childbirth, confessing that she didn't exactly find that comforting, particularly looking at the configuration of her mom and grandmom.

Overhearing these revelations I kept thinking to myself, 'Damn, girl. Can't you keep your mouth shut about anything?'

When I came in with the grilled hotdogs, his arm was around her shoulders. I'd just heard her tell him she felt like the ugly duckling growing up, all though school. He caught her chin in one hand and looked into her eyes.

“You're no ugly duckling...” he told her as his mouth covered hers in a kiss that froze all three of us where we were. When he finally broke the kiss, he said to her softly, “...and I don't think you ever were. I want to make you feel as beautiful as you really are.” I loved the embarrassed smile that brought to her pretty face. She was as close to beaming as I think I'd seen her.

I took the tray into the kitchen, announcing that everything was ready. My wife hopped up and came in to fix herself and Javon a plate. I fixed my own, and came in to the living room to see them eating side by side. Before I could even sit down, Javon told me to get him another beer. It was another awkward moment for both Ainsely and me. He didn't ask, and though he wasn't nasty about it, it was clear he was ordering me around. I didn't want to be rude to our guest, so I went to get him a beer.

When I returned with it, I felt Ainsely looking at me with a wrinkled brow. She was a little taken aback but what had just happened. I decided not to say anything and had just sat down with my food when he told me to go get Ainsely another beer too. I hesitated, thinking maybe he was kidding. My discomfitted wife tried to diffuse the situaton by telling him that she was okay and could get one later, but Javon just kept staring at me, clearly expecting me to get her a beer. When I didn't move, he just said softly, but with a strength and confidence that impelled me to move, “Go on now. Go get her a beer.”

When I returned with her beer, I held it out to her, but he took it, took a swig out of the bottle, and then handed it to her. She watched this whole emasculating demonstration wide eyed. “Take a swig,” he told her grinning at us... “to make sure it's cold enough. She didn't hesitate. She took a big drink.

Then, with a weak smile, Ainsely said, “Tastes good,” immediately blushing crimson in embarrassment at what she'd just said.

*****

When we finished eating, Javon told me to take the plates in the kitchen. Ainsely said she was used to cleaning up the kitchen and really didn't want me in there messing it up, but he just slipped his arm around her shoulder and told her not to worry about it tonight. Hubby would take care of it. My wife laughed nervously.

Javon added, “And stay in there for a while, dude. Wash the dishes or something.” My eyes met hers as she rolled them. I just nodded and left with the plates. “That was good,” he complimented her on the dinner as he pulled her close.

“Thank you, I...” she tried to say, but he cut her off mid-sentence. This time, his black hand slipped up onto the back of her neck and pulled her face to his, the thick black lips covering her small mouth in a kiss that soon had their tongues dancing together. He covered one breast with his strong hand, gently squeezing it. They were soon making out like horny teenagers. I loved it when her little white hands began slowly unbuttoning her blouse to let him in.

When I peeked in from the kitchen, his strong Black hand was pawing her creamy white breasts as he kissed and sucked on her pretty neck. Her head was back against the sofa, eyes closed, panting. Now, finally, everyone knew what he wanted. She couldn't kid herself that he was just a friend, she had to confront her fears. There was no way around it. He wanted her very much, and his big black dick was hard for her. And I had to deal with the real possible fallout of what had only been a dirty fantasy up to that moment.

There was no talking on the sofa. They were getting busy. Javon's mouth lowered to Ainsely's breasts, sucking on one, then the other. Her eyes kept flickering open and closed, mostly just half closed in an expression of unvarnished lust. Her mouth hung open. It dawned on me that she wasn't just panting because he was sucking her breasts.

I knew I'd have to go in there to see what I wanted to see. So nervously, as quietly as I could so as not to disturb them or wreck the mood, I sat on a stool across the room from them. Javon's hand was already up that green cotton skirt, obviously fingering her. That's why my pretty wife was so turned on. My dick throbbed afresh at the certain knowledge that she was going to let this go a lot farther than I had even hoped.

Right in front of my eyes, he pushed her skirt up around her waist and slipped his long Black fingers down inside the front of her panties. “Oh, Javon...” she breathed as he pulled her mouth back to his for more tangling-tongues action. His fingers were busily working on her sappy pussy, rubbing her clit, stroking up and down her slick lips and toying with her hole.

The sounds and smells were so erotic, all three of us were turned on. I could just hear it as he put his lips to her ear and whispered, “Just relax, girl. Let it happen. You gonna really like this.” Her arms went limp, her legs practically parting of their own accord as he frigged her and made out with her.

I couldn't help myself. “You're so beautiful, baby,” I said softly. “I've never seen you so beautiful.” Ains just moaned.

“You like this, don't you man?”Javon grinned over at me, catching my hand pushing against my dick through my pants. “Go ahead and take it out. I think your beautiful wife would like to see you jack off as you watch us.”

I didn't have to be told twice. I opened my pants and took my dick in hand. He shook his head and laughed. “No man, pull them down. All the way down around your ankles.” It was a little embarrassing to be doing that in front of them, especially at his direction, but I was so turned on from the erotic sight of him with my wife that I did it.

Ainsely was totally into him, her arms around his neck as they made out, her fingers stroking his wiry Black hair. When she finally did glance over at me, I was mid stroke, jacking off like some kind of pervert. The espression of disgust on her face stabbed me in the heart. But I was so turned on, I couldn't let it slow me down. She just rolled her head back onto his shoulder and started kissing him again, softly moaning and mewling as he fingered her toward orgasm.

Javon put his lips to her ear and whispered something I couldn't hear. She helped him raise her hips just slightly so he could push his arm up between her legs. Hand spread open wide, he grasped the whole of her panties covering that beautiful behind and pulled them down to her thighs in one strong pull. Then he pushed his middle finger into my wife's now bare pussy, all the way up her hole, as she gasped in pleasure.

Looking at him through heavily lidded eyes, she asked him softly, “Are you going to fuck me, baby?”

He was taking out his stiff black dick and pressing it against her thigh. “Please don't fuck me here, baby. Please take me upstairs if you're going to fuck me.” They were both getting frantic to fuck, pulling at her clothes. Her panties and blouse were soon on the floor in front of me, followed by her bra and skirt.

She looked as turned on and ready to fuck as any woman ever has when he pulled her up by the wrist and led her naked to the stairs. When I started to follow, Javon looked back at me and told me to stay down here and jerk off.

“The lady don' want a audience.” So I had to stay downstair, beating off furiously, as Javon took my wife to our bedroom and fucked her.

It was an evening of firsts. He was her first black man. He was her first man besides her husband since her marriage. And he was the first man with whom she had an orgasm while fucking him.

 

 

Published 
Written by skycap_mascot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments