Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ainsely 8

"Ainsely spends the long weekend with Javon, relationship dynamics come out"

18
9 Comments 9
7.3k Views 7.3k
3.8k words 3.8k words

I never get to sleep late, so it was actually kind of nice to just let the bed monster hold me fast for a while. When I finally woke, it was after 9:00 and Ainsely was long gone. It kind of bummed me that I hadn't even heard her get ready, let alone leave. There was a kind of longing and fear combined going on in the pit of my stomach as I thought of her in Javon's clutches at that very moment, indeed for the whole weekend. But there was nothing I could do about it now.

I grabbed a cup of coffee, ate a bowl of oatmeal, and only then started to think about my day alone missing and worrying about my wife. When you got a lot on your mind, it's a good idea to keep busy, I thought. In a spasm of inspiration, I pulled the sheets off of our bed and washed them. Then I went out and cleaned the grill from top to bottom, washing a couple months worth of nasty grease off of it.

I thought I should go get some more bourbon and gin, but then I recalled that they had the car. But then I remembered my bicycle. It was hanging on the wall in our tool shed with two flat tires, so I pulled it down, took off the tires and fixed them. The sheets were dry by then so I cleaned up a little and made up the bed. My bike road ready again, I figured the five mile ride to the post liquor store wouldn't be too bad so I threw on my back pack and took off.

Leaving our apartment complex, I passed Mike and Carolyn's apartment where, as usual, Richard's bright blue Firebird was parked. As I whizzed by, I waved at Mike who was standing there hosing it off. I did my best to let the physical exertion of the ride clear my mind, but it was a struggle to think about anything but Ainsely bopping down the road in our car with Javon. I was also rediscovering that awful embarrassing truth that it's uncomfortable to ride a bike with a raging hard on.

So liquor purchased and safely snugged into my backpack, I made the return ride trying to think about what the rest of the day might hold. By the time I rode past Mike and Carolyn's place, Mike had finished washing Richard's car and was energetically buffing off the wax he'd obviously hand rubbed onto it. He was doing a pretty good job too. The hood was gleaming in the sun like new.

I may be screwing up here, letting Ainsely and Javon be together, I told myself. Then I considered Mike's situation. I know that despite what Penthouse letters say, this whole scene is dangerous. But at least I'm not as bad as Mike. I mean, washing and waxing his wife's lover's car while Richard is no doubt inside getting a piece of ass, or at least getting his dick sucked, now that's just over the top. That'll never happen to me. But then I went home, plopped down on the sofa, took out my dick and beat off furiously to Ainsely's beautiful virginal engagement picture and my lewd fantasies of what she must be doing at that very moment.

*****

It kind of embarrassed me that I was so excited about going to meet Javon. The excitement of doing something so rebellious, so dirty, was a powerful emotional stimulant. I got up quietly, sneaky even, hoping Jack wouldn't wake up. I took my clothes into the guest room to get dressed and did my hair and makeup in the bathroom instead of my dressing table in the bedroom. I was barelegged, but put on a pair of panties since I felt so self conscious about my newly bare pussy.

The previous afternoon, I'd spent my time talking to Javon on the phone, getting his requests for today, and then redoing my fingernails and toenails a nice red. I spent a good while shaving my legs, underarms and then finally, my pussy. He'd told me he wanted it bare, and that sounded so sexy to me I wanted it too. But it was a challenge to do it the first time, finishing with Jack's safflower oil and masturbation to a nice orgasm after I was done. I think him knowing I was doing this for him was the reason Javon didn't want me and Jack to be physical that night.

I had to go into the bedroom to get my Aigner heels, the ones Javon liked, but just picked them up and carried them until I got out of the house so as not to make any noise. I felt a little guilty not even giving Jack our usual goodbye kiss, but just didn't want to complicate my departure. We all knew exactly what was about to happen. There was no need to make him feel worse about it.

Javon was waiting for me on the front steps of the library when I pulled into the parking lot. I was thankful that he'd decided the snackbar would be too busy.  The library didn't even open until noon on a Friday. I got out of the car to be met by his warm embrace and a big kiss. I was a little nervous about being seen—silly by now I know—but let him squeeze my butt anyway. I handed him the keys and we were soon on the road to Louisville.

“So show me,” he says as soon as we get on the highway.

“What?” I smirked at him. “You think you can check me out and not run off the road and kill us both?' He laughed as he put his hand on my knee and ran it up the inside of my leg. I grinned as I pulled up my leg, baring my thigh to him, creamy white next to the black hand exploring it.

“You're supposed to be bare,” he said as his fingers pushed against my pussy, discovering the white cotton bikinis I'd tugged on. Hooking his fingers in the waistband, he tugged them down enough to mash against my clit. “Get 'em off,” he said. “I want my girl bare-assed.”

I hit his arm in protest, but then raised my behind and pulled them down slipping them off. “There,” I giggled, dropping my panties onto the floor between us His hand immediately went to work on me, exploring my newly hairless, skin exploring and probing my hole and making my pussy lips moisten and slicken up at his touch..

“Nice,” he smiled at me. “Smooth as a baby's bottom.” He looked back to the road, focusing on the traffic, then said almost as an afterthought, “My baby.”

The first place we went to in Louisville was his uncle's boutique. It was a clothing and shoe store in the western part of town that catered to the predominantly black population in that part of town. Needless to say, it was unusual for a little white Southern girl to even be seen in a place like that, let alone for me to see the kinds of clothing the place sold. I did my best to put on a confident face despite being really nervous about the surroundings, but nevertheless, stayed close to Javon.

It was obvious that everyone in the place was looking me up and down, talking about me and making me feel pretty conspicuous. They sales girls didn't talk to me. They spoke only to Javon, asking what we were looking for and suggesting things for me to try on. Then came the worst part—changing in front of these two smirking black girls who giggled at the fact I was not wearing panties. And then I over heard one of them snarking, "Why a black man always end up with the fat white girl?"

I did my best to ignore their hateful comments and remember that I wanted to look good for my man. It didn't take long to figure out that I was going to be wearing dresses a lot more revealing than anything I had ever owned, and that my birthday money wasn't going to buy me anywhere near the clothing collection Javon wanted me to have.

His uncle was kind, but clearly not into giving freebies, complaining to Javon he had to cover his wife's expensive cancer treatments. Javon said he'd heard she was in remission. His uncle was busted but undaunted. When Javon asked him about discounts, he just suggested we try Goodwill over on Broadway.

It made me feel a little weird the way he kept checking me out. I kept looking for help from Javon, but he didn't seem to mind, maybe thinking he could parley my cutness into a lower price. But no dice. Finally we bought the two dresses Javon liked best and left, with me struggling to retain as much dignity as possible. Fortunately, at the Goodwill store, we were largely ignored. Javon had me try on a bunch of dresses and then this pair of Mary Jane pumps that he really liked and that fit me perfectly.

Driving over to the campus, I slipped on the pumps I'd just bought for him and wore them as I took him by the building my classes were going to mostly be in. The campus was pretty busy, but we didn't stand out too much, although black male, white female couples were not exactly common. Back in the car, he drove us over to the football stadium and parked in a remote spot. Pulling me to him for a passionate kiss, his fingers invaded my bare pussy afresh, frigging me to a delightful orgasm. I was getting pretty good at coming on short notice!  As my gasping subsided, Javon told he knew all kinds of guys would be after me when I became a college girl again. He just wanted to be the first to get me off on campus!

We spent another leisurely hour or so walking along the river over at Shawnee Park, me getting used to being seen with him in public, not to mention getting used to wearing these new higher heels. He told me it was really special to show off his white girl in the old neighborhood. “So how'd you like a nice sloppy blow job, stud?” I asked him with a naughty wink as we were approaching the parking lot.

He gave me this weird grin. “Do you have any idea how many white girls say that up here?” He explained to me that all along Broadway and even in this beautiful park, the prostitution had been really wild for years. We'd seen a couple of.. ahem, scantily dressed young ladies, as we walked around the area but dumb bunny me didn't put two and two together until that moment.

I suddenly blushed crimson as I realized what almost every person that had seen us together all day must have thought. I looked up at Javon, my self image suddenly crushed, and couldn't keep myself from tearing up.

sinnerstepmilf1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sinnerstepmilf1

He pulled my face into his chest and stroked my hair lovingly. “Why don't we just go back to your place and you can suck my dick all night long? Will that do?” Odd words to comfort a girl struggling with her self esteem perhaps, but they were perfect at that time and place. He hugged me close as we walked back to the car, letting me work out my emotions.

There had been more to the experiences of that day than could have imagined, but as we drove home, listening to our favorite song, Friends and Lovers on the radio, I was feeling pretty good about being with Javon, and more importantly about myself. It didn't hurt to recall compassion he'd just shown me. It was also nice to recall the orgasm he'd just given me and to dream about the many more I knew I was going to get this wonderful weekend.

*****

As we pulled up in front of our apartment, we could smell the wafting odor of the ribs being barbecued out back. It permeated the whole neighborhood and was absolutely heavenly. Jack was still out back, just finishing them up as we came through the door. I was surprised to see the new bottles of Old Crow and Beefeaters on the counter and Jack's backpack sitting in the front hall. He saw us come in and waved at us through the back window as Javon pushed the front door shut.

Javon took me in his arms for a big wet kiss, being sure to squeeze my ass, knowing full well my husband could see what was happening. “Now go upstairs and get dressed for me,” he said patting me on the ass as I sashayed up the stairs. From our steamy plans made in the car on the way back, I knew that I was to 'get dressed' in the new pumps and a black velvet choker we'd just bought. Oh, and nothing else.

Jack brought in the ribs on a big platter. From upstairsb I could hear Javon greet him and them converse for a few minutes, but since I was busily shucking off all of my 'unwanted' clothes, brushing out and fixing my hair and makeup, I couldn't make out what they were saying. When I was about ready to go down, I heard the front door open and shut. I went to the top of the stairs on my way down, which is where Javon met me on the way up with a gin and tonic made just the way I like it. I took a sip with a lewd grin. “Hubby made this for you and said to have a nice evening. He had to go,” he smirked.

“You're bad,” I told him as I took a big drink. Maybe I should have asked where he went, or what he was going to do tonight, but I was kinda preoccupied.

“And you're still good,” he teased stroking my gloriously bare pussy, and then leading me downstairs to the living room. Helping me down onto my knees, he opened his pants and reminded me, “It seems you still owe me a blow job, baby.”

I just giggled as I pulled his pants off, letting that big erection pop out in front of my face. I ran my hands up the inside of his thighs, onto his strong muscular buttocks as I leaned forward and took the head of his dick in my mouth. Now, I was still no blow job queen. But my experience with Javon's long black uncircumcised monster was beginning to tell. Getting busy on his dick, I blanched at the thought of what the Key Club girls back in high school would think if they could see sweet, innocent, conservative little me doing this. The humiliation of that naughty thought alone was enough to push me toward orgasm.

I tried my best not to be too, uh, 'clinical,' as I recalled the things Javon had told me he likes when a girl is sucking his dick, and felt like the sighs and moans I was eliciting from him showed I was learning. Just when I had come to the conclusion that I was going to let him ejaculate in my mouth and swallow it for the first time, he took control, his hand on my head, stroking my hair and talking to me.

When he was about to cum, he caught my chin in his hand and pulled his dick from my mouth. Pushing me back gently, his hand on my shoulder, he rolled me onto my behind, then onto my back telling me to, “Spread,” as he helped my legs apart. My pussy was already sappy wet and ready and the long hard black dick now slick with white girl spit slid into me almost without resistance. Javon fucked me on the floor for a few moments before ejaculating long hard and deep into me as we kissed passionately.

“I was gonna suck you off,” I smiled as he lay on me, spent.

“I know, and that's nice, but I wanted my sperm in you. I'm gonna do my best to keep you full of my sperm all weekend!” I felt warm and good and so, so sexy.

*****

This girl is too good to believe, I thought. I love how reluctant she was at first, but she has really turned into a delicious little piece of ass. I knew how easy these white girls were all over post. Carolyn, Maria, the old man's wife, and Donna, that warrant's wife, not to mention dozens of other white women, mostly young but quite a few older ones lately, wives of enlisted and officers alike, were giving it up to the brothers.

They'd told me all about it when I first got here. I'd even watched several of these women get seduced and taken down. But now it was my turn. This little airhead would suck and fuck for me pretty much whenever I snapped my fingers, and her pervert hubby wouldn't do a damn thing about it, even if he could! I admit that I felt a little guilty for messing up peoples' lives and all, but that was easy to forget when I'm cumming over and over into a willing white woman.

The trap for me though, and I'd been warned about this by everyone I'd talked to, had to do with falling for one of them. She could fall for me, and most of these white ditzes did fall for her black man, but they could still be dumped pretty easily. But the worst possible outcome would be to fall for her, whether she felt the same way or not. Either way, I'd be exposed to getting messed up. Lots of black guys have been messed up by falling for a white girl and then paying for it a lot of ways.

The secret, guys told me, was simple. Don't get attached. How do you do that? Give her just enough 'nice' to suck her in, give her a lot of orgasms, then treat her like shit and get as much as you can before she figures out what's up, or if she ain't smart enough to do that, until you get tired of her. Most white girls don't stop putting out even after they know they're being used. Must be the magic of the black dick or some shit like that. Whatever it is, that's what works. So I tried to do all that, just like I'd been told, just like I'd seen other guys doing.

So I held Ainsely's pretty head in my hands as her smallish luscious mouth with the thin lips stretched wide around my dick, her little pink tongue swiping back and forth across the bottom of the head, while her creamy white cheeks puffed in and out as she suckled on it. I could feel love in those big blue eyes as she looked up at me. Her long hair was so soft and silky under my touch. She was turning into a superb cocksucker. I hope this girl appreciates what I'm teaching her someday, the thought occurred, making me smile down at her.

Her right hand was fluttering under my balls, fondling them oh so delightfully, as her left wrapped around my shaft. The glitter of her engagement diamond was like gasoline on the fire of my lust. “Bet your hubby would love to see you doing this,” I teased her, her long eye lashes batting mirthfully.

“Do you love your hubby, baby?” I needled her. “I mean, really love him?” She didn't try to answer with her pretty mouth full. She just sort of mewled out an affirmative grunt. “Then how come ya sucking a black dick?” She just rolled her deep blue eyes, without missing a stroke. “You're so pretty with my dick in your mouth,” I went on. “I know you love it, baby. You jus' can live without it, can you?” She wrinkled her nose and let out a gutteral 'unh-uh.'

I realized she was trying to get me off in her mouth, trying to impress me. Don't worry, I'll let her do that another time, actually lots of other times. But today I wanted to cum in her. I want to cum in her a lot, all weekend. I want her to get totally used to being full of my cum and wanting to be that way all the time. So as much as I hated to do it, I pulled my dick out of her mouth and pushed her onto her back.

*****

“Your ole man grills some great ribs,” Javon told me as we sat there naked chewing the meat off of the bones and getting the drippy barbecue sauce all over us. He kidded me that I was eating like a pig. “You getting' it all over you, girl,” he accused as he wiped a runny drop of sauce off of my shiny white breast and licked his finger clean. I giggled about how that was no fair, cause I couldn't see it on him. That snide remark got me a playful cuff on the shoulder.

“Your ole man left us some great beer too,” he went on. “I love this German shit.” I grabbed the bottle fresh from his lips and took a swig, agreeing with him that it was good. Then I teased him that he better get another one, 'cause he was gonna need a lot of fluids to make it through this weekend.

“I'm gonna suck you dry, boy,” I said. He laughed and took another great big drink as he grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me onto his lap, smacking me hard on my bare behind.

“Hmmmm,” he said strong hand caressing my bare ass, “your ole man left me some pretty hot pussy too!”

We were already good at fucking each other, but that night, Javon drove me out of my mind with orgasm after orgasm. We'd fuck, doze off for a while, wake up, get a drink and fuck again. He used me like a little rag doll, on my back, on my knees, on my side, any way he wanted. It was freaking glorious! And true to his word, he pumped another load of his gooey sperm into me each time!

Published 
Written by skycap_mascot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments