Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alphia Corporation - Chapter 6A

"The further sexy adventures of Sam and Carrie"

20
12 Comments 12
8.0k Views 8.0k
6.6k words 6.6k words

Monday

=====

Sam wheeled his new Audi S8 into the underground parking garage and waved at the attendant who lifted the gate to the executive parking area for him. Not for the first time did he wonder at the precise handling of the car. It felt so solid and strong, but it still turned and handled so smoothly and easily that it made navigating even a parking garage fun.

The looks he received from car enthusiasts were cool, although he wondered if they would have been willing to pay the price he and Carrie had agreed to pay.

His phone chimed as he pulled into his reserved space and he glanced at it as he retrieved his briefcase from the passenger seat.

"Love you, husband!" was Carrie's text.

Sam smiled as he typed his response. "You too, wife!"

Carrie was texting again and he waited before exiting the car.

He laughed as he saw her emoji of a sexy wink.

“What a woman!” Sam chuckled happily to himself.  He stowed his phone in a suit pocket, grabbed his briefcase and strode towards the private elevator from the floor level of the car park to the executive suites on the fourth floor.

The car chirped expensively at him as the automatic locking feature clicked on as the elevator doors closed. Start of a new day, new job, new… double life.

Despite his anxiety about the first day at work after the promotion, things were curiously normal. Sam did stop in at Mr. Borges’ office to report that at 7:30 Sunday morning, while Mr. Borges and Mr. Parsons had been enjoying a morning nookie with Carrie and Karen, Sam and Gary had been packing and getting ready for the flight home.  When Sam arrived at his office, Mr. Borges was already deep into a conference call with Europe and he merely nodded at the news and returned his attention to the call.

Sam walked back to his new office feeling relieved, and slightly disappointed.

After that it was a standard business day of meetings with managers on projects, emails and spreadsheets reviewed, an hour wasted fixing a coding error in a project unrelated to his responsibilities because a manager asked him to try to get past some issue that no one else could break down, a sales meeting run by Mr. Borges that was all business and a call from Chairman Jones’ secretary setting up lunch for tomorrow.

He even bumped into Mr. Parsons in the hall. They chatted about the Roberts Media product with no overtures or innuendo of any kind.

His mind did drift to Carrie at regular intervals, and he was waiting, hoping and dreading for a notification from his wife that she was to receive a guest.  At about 1:00, during a meeting with several managers about an ongoing project, Sam’s phone chimed and glanced at it to see that a text had come in from Carrie. His heart jumped into his throat and his cock twitched.

“All quiet on the home front!” Carrie texted, and he relaxed. Carrie immediately followed that with a frown face and Sam smiled.

“You little vixen,” he texted and got a smiley face back.

Carrie took care of the children and the household chores expertly and easily as usual, and dropped them off at the Pine Street pre-school.  Some of the other ladies were there but Carrie quickly made her excuses and headed home.  Karen had already told her to expect the Chairman at some point during the day, and Carrie was excited, anxious and very, very nervous.

As soon as she got back home, she put her purse down and then collapsed in a kitchen chair.  Her hands were shaking so she made herself a cup of tea before anything else. "I don’t know how Sam is getting any work done, today," she thought to herself.

She thought back to her small town, conservative upbringing and how she could never have imagined herself in this situation. "But for Kim," Carrie acknowledged to herself, mentally going over the crazy sexual situations her High School friend had dragged her into.

"I wonder how Kim is doing," Carrie thought to herself, but then she snorted. "She's probably fucking her way up the corporate ladder and enjoying herself to the fullest …", and she sat there, stunned. "Which is exactly what I'm doing!"

She recalled the crazy sex she'd had with Kim in the shack with the baseball team, and thought about Sam and his horny, sexy scheme with John to set up a harem cruise for the college guys.  She grinned as she recalled how many orgasms she'd had during that trip.

Sam had seen her having sex with other men, and women.  A couple of times – more than a couple, she recalled – Sam had joined in. "Is two guys at once a gangbang?" Carrie thought to herself. "Maybe I have been gangbanged already? I sure liked it."

Carrie felt herself becoming excited and she rubbed her thighs together.  The Senior Executives were all good looking and aggressive.  Last weekend had been absolutely wonderful.  Mr. Borges was an exciting, exhausting lover. He had enthusiastically taken his pleasure and Carrie could not even recall how many times he and Mr. Parsons – and Karen – had made her cum.

Feeling a bit more secure, she finished her tea and headed to the master bathroom to draw a bath.  "A little me time is in order," Carrie said to herself.  She opened her lingerie drawer and laid several sets out on she and Sam's bed.

She still had the black and red bra and panty set that Kim had lent her all those years ago. "Oh wow," Carrie thought to herself as she travelled down memory lane.  She shook her head, and put the lingerie back.  She had thought, back in the day, that that underwear was the most elegant and sexy ever… but then Karen had arrived with the Alphia Corp Black Card.

"Oh my God, what a day that was," Carrie thought to herself as she removed her sweater and jeans.  She had learned more about fashion in one afternoon than she had ever known existed.  She looked through the lingerie drawer again.

"Ooohh, sexy," she murmured to herself as she extracted a lavender set of bra and panties. She held the wisps of cloth up and modeled herself in the mirror.  "Better than mortal man deserves!" she said out loud and giggled.  That was a line that Kim had often used.

It was going to be fun to get dressed, with all these wonderful clothes!  She moved to her closet and happily went through her fancy and expensive dresses that Karen had picked out for her. "This is going to drive Sam wild!" Twenty minutes disappeared in her wonderful fantasies with her new clothes' closet when she suddenly recalled the bath. "Oh!" She hurried to her set of drawers.  Rummaging around her shirt drawer she found her favorite toy.

"Yummy!" Carrie thought to herself as she hurried towards her bath, her mind already spinning with the sexy, exciting times that might be in store for her today. "Too bad for Sam he doesn’t get to play like this at work!"

For Sam, the rest of time day was busy but uneventful.  Sam texted Carrie at 6:15 pm to apologize for working late.

“It's fine, honey. I understand. But please hurry home. The children want to see their daddy and Mr. Jones’ office just called to confirm my date with the Chairman.  He's picking me up at nine and I need to get ready.”

The text jolted Sam back to their new reality. “Be right there,” he immediately responded and he hurried to the elevator. And he followed that with an “I love you” text, just to make sure that Carrie understood she had his full support.

The ride back was not as relaxed and pleasant as the drive to work had been. His hands were clammy and he felt his heart racing.  His mind was churning, his cock was hard and his level of anxiety was only matched by his guilty sense of illicit excitement. After pulled his car into their garage he took a moment to compose himself. He grabbed his briefcase, took a deep breath, exited the car, and put a smile on his face as he walked into his kitchen.

“Daddy!” Jack squealed, sliding down from his chair and toddling over to his father. Sam knelt down and picked up his son. Emily came running from the hallway to her bedroom and Sam scooped her up too and kissed them both.

Carrie smiled at him as she started the dishwasher. Still carrying the squirming children, Sam walked to his wife and bent down to kiss her as well. “You look beautiful,” he murmured to her. She gave him a dimpled smile and patted his cheek.

Carrie was dressed casually in a sweatshirt and jeans rolled up above her ankles, and she had open-toed clogs on her feet. Her makeup was perfect, though, and her long, blonde hair had been carefully put up in some kind of complicated and sexy manner.  He noticed that her nails had been done.  It was clear that she had been to the beauty salon today.

“Can we watch Peppa Pig, daddy? Please?” Emily cooed to her father still in his arms, distracting him from continuing to gaze at his wife.

“Pepper pig! Pepper pig!” Jack immediately shouted as he squirmed in his father’s other arm. Sam put the children down and gave his wife an inquisitive glance.

“Of course you can,” Carrie said to the kids who hollered and squealed and zipped off to the den. Toddler Jack squawked when his older sister snatched the remote control from his chubby little hand but he settled immediately as soon as she snapped on the television. Soon the two children had blissfully achieved a lower state of consciousness as they stared at cartoon figures of animals bouncing across the television screen.

“It’s a British children's television program,” Carrie explained. “It's quite delightful, actually.”

Sam could just make out the British accent from the low sound of the television. “Yeah, well, so long as the children are occupied,” he said as he gathered his wife in his arms and gave her a real kiss.

Her lips were soft and sweet and her small, feminine frame fit perfectly in his arms, her wonderful breasts soft against his abdomen. There were issues to discuss and things to speak on, but right now, holding his wife in his arms, this was right.

“I went to the beauty parlor today,” Carrie said eventually into Sam’s chest.

“I can see that,” Sam said. “You look absolutely stunning.”

“I went to the parlor because the Chairman told me I should before our date,” she said, also into Sam's chest. “His secretary made the appointment for me.” Sam felt a surge of emotion but he tried to conceal it by continuing to hold his wife. He stroked her back, suddenly unsure of what to say.

“Mmmm, I love when you hold me,” Carrie murmured, steering the conversation temporarily back to safer waters. After a moment, she looked up at her husband. “Did you have a good day today?”

“Yes, I actually did.  I had a very good day,” Sam replied, trying to stay calm and centered, “I did not know really what to expect but I very much enjoyed the additional responsibilities and management requirements…”, he tailed off.

“Were there any… special requirements of you today?” Carrie wondered, glancing up at her husband with a curious look.

“No,” Sam flushed, knowing that his turn would eventually come, “not today anyway.”

“That's good,” Carrie said, still snuggling into him. She looked up with that devilish glint in her eye that Sam loved so well. “You did… report in to Mr. Borges this morning, right?”

Laughing, Sam bent down to kiss his wife again. “Yes, I did.  He was busy with a phone call and we didn't discuss anything.”

Carrie twitched her nose at him.

“Did you have a gentleman caller today?” Sam asked, his voice hoarse and his cock hard.

Carrie leaned back to see her husband clearly. “No, not today,” she said. “I think today, our first real day, I have been reserved by the Chairman.  I have no doubt that I'll be entertaining someone else on the senior executive team tomorrow, though.”

Carrie could feel her husband tense up as he spoke to her. It was clear that he was trying not to express his anxieties. It was cute, but he was her husband and he could not hide from her, especially not when they had their arms around one another and she could feel his warmth and his heartbeat as she held him.

“Did you speak with Chairman Jones himself, or just with his secretary?” Sam asked.

“She put me through to him after she told me that she had made me the beauty appointment,” Carrie smiled and nodded into her husband’s chest. “He told me that he was going to pick me up at nine and take me out to Café Brolund and then back to his apartment.”

“Oh my God,” Sam gasped in a glorious rush of illicit excitement.  “Did he say anything else to you?” Sam’s voice was hoarse.

“No,” Carrie said slowly, “but I think that it's pretty well understood that when we get to his apartment he expects to have sex with me.”

Carrie reached down to feel her husband’s penis, suddenly hard, through his trousers. He groaned in pleasure.

“It seems to me that you like that idea,” Carrie murmured.

“I shouldn’t, but I do,” Sam groaned. “I really, really do.”

She glanced over at the children who were still mesmerized by the cartoon antics on the screen before them. Carrie gave her husband a smoldering glance and then slowly dropped to her knees before him, the kitchen counter entirely blocking her view of the children.

Carrie could only hear the muted sounds of the British cartoon characters and her husband's heavy breathing.  “I do, too,” Carrie said, looking up at her husband. “I was hoping for a gentleman caller today... maybe two,” she murmured, stroking her husband's cock through his suit pants.

Sam said nothing.  He caught his wife's arms and pulled her up again, and and for a few delicious moments they kissed again, their tongues entwined.

When their kiss eventually broke, Carrie dropped quickly to her knees again.  "I am going to give you a blowjob, right now," Carrie said quietly to her husband as she unbuckled his belt and unzipped his slacks. “Someday, probably very soon, I will be on my knees in our kitchen for an Alphia Senior Executive.” Her eyes were bright with the illicit excitement of their adventure together.

“Oh God that is so hot…”, Sam stuttered as he kicked off his shoes.

“Sshhhh,” Carrie warned him with serious eyes, pushing his suit pants and briefs down. “Don't.  If you attract the attention of the children I am going to have to stop. I'm going to stop anyway, but …”.

Sam kicked off his pants and briefs and nodded, not trusting himself to speak. Carrie took her husband’s hard penis in her delicate hand. Sam’s eyes rolled back in his head and he bit his lip to stifle a groan as she slurped the head of his cock into her mouth.

Sam bit his lip to try to keep quiet so as not to disturb the children.  It was really difficult because of the wonderful sensation of his wife’s gentle lips and tongue.

Carrie smiled to herself as she bobbed her head for several minutes, alternating between sucking him deep into her mouth and then swirling her tongue around the head.  He groaned, the vision of Carrie eagerly sucking Mr. Parsons' dick in his mind, bringing him closer and closer to climax until she suddenly stopped, kissed the head of her husband’s penis and jumped up to her feet. Sam looked at her in horny surprise and then rueful realization that he was being toyed with.

“Are you playing with me, woman?” he demanded in mock anger.

“Yup!” Carrie said happily. "I have a surprise for you, come on!" She grabbed Sam’s hand and pulled him from the kitchen to the stairs going to the master bedroom on the second floor. Sam grabbed his clothes and stumbled along behind her.

Carrie led Sam directly to their bedroom. On their bed she had laid out stockings and different sets of lingerie.  The door to her closet was open and Sam could see several dresses hanging, separated from the rest of her clothes. Everything looked elegant, sexy, expensive and beautiful.

Carrie turned to face her husband and giggled at the sight of him half-dressed with his penis jutting out from under his dress shirt.

In one smooth motion she drew her sweatshirt up and off, revealing herself to her husband. She smiled as she saw Sam’s eyes dart downward and then back up to her face.

"That's the …", Sam stammered with a huge grin on his face.

"Yes! I am wearing the lingerie that Kim gave me, that you had me wear when you gave me to John!" Carrie replied, nodding with a dazzling smile at her husband.

"And the lingerie you wore for the start of the harem cruise in college!" Sam replied, his mind's eye recalling the moment when it was his girl's turn to stand on that little stage and strip off her clothes.

Sam had masturbated a thousand times already to that moment, the moment of no return as his wonderful fiancée had removed her bra and the guys all cheered at the sight of those beautiful breasts, and then had teased everyone by so slowly removing those thong panties.

Sam looked at his wife's face.  She had the same expression as she had had at that moment, playing with her panties, knowing that as soon as they hit the floor she was fair game for all the guys on the cruise.  That anxious, red-faced, excited grin that Sam remembered and loved so well all those years ago was back!

"I think that Chairman Jones is going to enjoy himself this evening,” Sam said as he gazed at his wife’s nearly nude body.

Carrie giggled happily. “Oh, I know he is,” Carrie promised her husband as she kicked off her clogs and unbuttoned her pants.  Sam quite enjoyed the view of Carrie’s luscious breasts wobbling in that slightly too-small bra as she wriggled out of her jeans.

“Great tits,” Sam leered at her. He yanked his dress shirt apart, buttons flying everywhere.

Carrie grinned at her husband and stepped out of her jeans.  She stood in front of her husband and they gazed at one another in a moment of irrepressibly exciting, sexy joy.  Carrie reached over to her bureau and picked up her phone.  In a moment the room was filled with the sultry sounds of some Rhythm and Blues song Sam did not recognize.

Or care about.  His eyes and attention were all on his wife.

"We are starting another adventure together, husband of mine," Carrie said, swaying to the music and sliding one of her bra straps down one exquisite shoulder.

Sam shuddered with desire. "You are so beautiful."

PlayFulErica
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PlayFulErica

Carrie grinned and reached behind herself to unsnap her bra and drop it to the floor. "I remember doing this once before," Carrie said to her husband in a husky, sexy voice, now toying with the strap of her panties. "I took a bath today, and thought about it… with a toy," she purred with a lascivious smile. "I remember your shining eyes on me as I danced for you and your friends – and others – you wanted me to take off my panties because you wanted to see me get fucked."

"Oh yeah," Sam moaned, his eyes as big as dinner plates.

"And I wanted to because the guys were all hot… and because it turned you on so much," Carrie continued, turning around and bending slightly for her husband's benefit. "I loved it," she continued, watching her husband's gaze dart to her face and back to her ass.

"But that was only for two weeks," Carrie said, turning around to face Sam again.  She pulled one strap of her panties halfway down one elegant, lovely hip, barely exposing her pussy. "And we are doing it again," she said, "and I want to do it."

Sam just shook with desire. "I… do… I do, too," he stammered.

"Remember right after I took off these panties John grabbed me, and then his brothers took their turns, and then I spent the night with John and Glenn?" Carrie murmured to her loving, horny, perverted husband.

"Fuck yeah I do," Sam said. "You fucked and sucked all the guys for two weeks.  It was amazing!"

"Well," Carrie said, looking straight at her husband. "Just like last time, you get to decide.  We can still back out now." She shrugged.  "You give back the car, I give back these fancy clothes… you get another job somewhere.  We will be fine."

Sam nodded slowly, trying to get his mind out of the gutter.

"But if you want me to, I will take these off for you, and then we are both in The Arrangement, and if we do, then tonight the owner of the company is going to fuck your wife," Carrie said, seriously but in a husky, aroused voice. "And if we do this, we are both in and not for weeks, but for years."

There was a pregnant, tense pause.

"Your call, loverboy, " Carrie called sweetly to her husband.

Sam waited a heartbeat and then ripped off his undershirt to stand fully naked before his wife.

"Drop the panties.  You are going to fuck the Chairman.  We are in!"

Carrie laughed with pleasure and shucked her panties down. Stepping out of them, fully nude, she stepped forward and embraced her husband, as he threw his undershirt off behind him.

Looking up for a kiss, she met Sam’s lips with hers. As their tongues battled his hands roamed over her back and her ass. “Mmm,” Carrie moaned. “I love your hands on me.”

Carrie started to drop back down knees but Sam grabbed her arms.

“Oh no you don’t, devil-woman,” he said. Carrie gave a surprised gasp as Sam scooped her up and carried her to the marital bed, disturbing the carefully laid out stockings, panties and bras that Carrie had selected as possible options to enchance the Chairman's enjoyment as he completed his conquest of Carrie and Sam.

Carrie threw her arms around her husband as he lay her down. He spread her legs with his knees and slid into position. “We shouldn’t ...”, she began, but she gasped at the deliciously familiar sensation of her husband penetrating her.

Sam inserted himself until he was entirely within his wife's vagina and silenced her objection with a kiss. “I know the game we are playing,” he murmured to her, “I should wait to cum until the senior executive - or the Chairman in this case - has taken his pleasure,” Sam said to his wife, “but that doesn’t mean that YOU have to wait.” He grinned down at the beautiful woman in his arms.

“Oh, goodie,” Carrie purred.

For several minutes they kissed passionately as he moved slowly within her. Carrie wriggled with pleasure as her husband’s strong hands held her into place as he plundered her body for their mutual pleasure.

“Ummm,” Carrie moaned as her husband made love to her.  She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him close.

He kissed her mouth and then down her face to her ear while moving within his wife. “Sharing you is difficult, but soooo deliciously exciting,” Sam murmured hoarsely into her perfect little ear. “I love ... and hate that all the Senior Executives are going to have you. I hate it when we are apart, but I love knowing that another man is within the circle of your arms.  I love and hate that tomorrow I will be working for and with men who get to fuck my wife whenever they want.”

Carrie panted as she pulled Sam even closer. “Oh honey...” she moaned.

“It is so deliciously humiliating and sexy.  When you return home tonight, I want to hear all the details of your evening, how you spread your legs for the Chairman, and how he took my place inside you,” Sam continued, burying himself inside Carrie, and looking forward to later tonight after another man had cum inside of his wife. "I want to know everything that you did to please him … to make him cum."

“Oh, yes,” Carrie moaned. The idea of using her body and her beauty to help her husband succeed in his business was naughtily, deliciously exciting and she clutched her husband to her, urging him to take her.  The fact that Chairman Jones was handsome, charismatic and a little bit dangerous did nothing to dampen her excitement for the evening, either.

"I have a lunch meeting with the Chairman tomorrow," Sam whispered hoarsely to his wife, "and he is going to gloat to me how his time with you was spent.  I want to hear how pleased he is that I was promoted to Junior Executive."

"Oh honey, I promise," Carrie gasped, excited by the knowledge that she would be part of the Alphia team, helping her husband's career and helping the company grow and prosper.

Sam tried to bring his wife to climax by making love to her but he was too excited to last long enough.  Sam grit his teeth against the incredibly powerful desire for release.  He groaned and withdrew from Carrie, panting with the effort to avoid ejaculation.

Carrie had been on the edge as well and she whined in frustration until Sam slid down to the edge of the bed and expertly found her clitoris with his tongue.  Carrie immediately moaned in pleasure.  It wasn't long before Carrie was thrashing about on the bed, her hands on the back of her husband’s head, pulling him into her as she cried out her pleasure.

They cuddled as she recovered, Sam trembling with desire and still achingly hard.

"Sweetie," Carrie eventually murmured to her husband, "I have to get ready.  It's 7:30 and I have to fix my hair and makeup that you messed up," she smiled at her husband and gave him a kiss.

“What were the Chairman’s exact instructions to you?” Sam croaked, his voice cracking with anxiety and lust, trying to delay the moment when he had to release his wife from his arms.

Carrie gave her husband a sly smile and a wink. “He told me to keep you on your toes, and keep you very horny.  Karen suggested that I offer to blow him in the car.”

“Are you going to?” Sam asked, his eyes big.

“Hmph. Of course,” Carrie replied. “It will make it more pleasurable for me if I have taken the edge off of him before we get to his apartment.”

"Oh fuck," Sam said with feeling and frustration as he released his wife and fell back onto the bed.  She gave him a quick kiss on his cheek.  Then she popped up and bounced over to her side of the room, the vision of which did nothing to relieve Sam of his excitement and lust.

Still fully nude, she stood in front of her vanity mirror and examined her makeup and hair with an experienced eye.  She searched around her table of perfumes and makeup and found the tube of lipstick.  She turned to face her husband as she applied it to her lips and then she threw him a grin and a dazzling smile.

"I selected three possible dresses for my date tonight," she said and nodded to her closet, "why don't you select the one that you think the Chairman will like most."

"Jesus," Sam muttered and Carrie laughed.

"I heard that!"

"You want me to pick out the dress you are going to wear on your date with the Chairman to entice him to fuck you?" Sam asked his wife.

"Please," Carrie agreed. "It'll be fun!"

"Oh my God," Sam groaned, but he hauled himself to his feet and headed over to Carrie's closet, his cock leading the way.

Sam pawed through the three dresses that Carrie had picked out as possible for evening with the Chairman. "Where's the red one that shows off your tits?" Sam asked.

"The one from last weekend?" Carrie asked. "That's not going to work for tonight.  This is a different sort of dinner.  I need something less formal."

Sam nodded as though he followed what she was saying and then pulled out a black dress with some buttons down the front. "What about this one?" He asked his wife.

Carrie was putting a bobby pin in her hair to undo the damage Sam had done making love to her. "That was the one I liked the best, too." She smiled as she looked at her husband who was frowning as he examined the three dresses which to him looked almost identical.

"It's kind of hard… difficult to tell which is better without having you try them on…", and paused as he considered that suggestion more fully.  Sam gave his wife a leer. "Let's do that!"

"OK!" Carrie agreed, "but we have to choose lingerie, too."

"Oh, that's easy," Sam said, looking at the elegant stockings, panties and bras she had laid out on the bed before their lovemaking.  They had been organized before but were now all in a jumble.

Sam perused the items on the bed and selected the lovely black thigh high stockings that Carrie had already chosen and carelessly swept the remaining scraps of lace and finery off the bed.  He held them up. "Put these on and we're done!"

Carrie stared at him, surprised. "What? Seriously?"

Sam nodded eagerly. "Just the stockings."

"Going to dinner in a dress without any panties is just so…", Carrie began.

"Slutty?" Sam finished for his wife, leering at her again.

Carrie snorted. "Ya kinda gotta a point there." She eyed her husband for a moment and she shrugged. "Okay, I'll do it," she said walking over and taking the stockings from her husband. "It's not like the panties will stay on for that long anyway," she snickered, giving her stricken husband another quick kiss before scooping up her heels and going over to the bed.

Sam watched with fascination as his wife pulled on the stockings and then slipped into her stiletto heels, "The Chairman will probably tell you to pass your panties to him under the table during your dinner."

Carrie laughed. "No he won't.  That move is just so… cliche."

Sam shrugged until his wife stood up again.  Naked but for the heels and the stockings Carrie was an absolutely stunning combination of delectable and slutty.  Carrie laughed at her husband's expression and sashayed to him from across the room.  She molded her body to his and gave him a smoldering kiss as she reached around to take the dress from his hand.

She settled it over her head and turned around so that her husband could zip up her back.  His hands were shaking and she chuckled, partly because it was so easy to tease him and also because he had no idea that the dress had cost more than their first car.

"You put it on me; the Chairman takes it off," Carrie whispered, knowing that such teasing would make Sam even harder.

Carrie turned gracefully on herself and faced her husband.  She grinned and glanced down at his achingly hard cock.

"Oh, you're wonderful!" Carrie said, giving him another quick kiss.

"What… what kind of dress is that?" he finally croaked.

"It is a Dolce & Gabbana cady dress," Carrie said, even though she knew that Sam had no idea what that meant. She fingered one of the buttons down the front. "It's got a slender waist, and a flowing top and bottom that accentuates the fun bits.  I really like the tiger stripes on these cute buttons; they set off the black color really nicely.  The lace trim is really cute and feminine, too."

"It is so elegant and sexy all at the same time," Sam said wonderingly. "You are covered up but that dress just screams sex." His eyes were huge on his lovely wife.

"Daddy?" came the small voice of their daughter from the corridor outside their room, interrupting their adult time. "Mommy? Peppa Pig is over."

Carrie glanced at her husband who was still naked and very erect.  Sam hurried to his side of the room and threw on a pair of shorts and a shirt as Carrie opened the door and scooped up her daughter. "It's over already? Well that's good because it is time for bed. Do you want us to read you a story?"

"Yes, please, mommy," Sam heard Emily say as Carrie carried her downstairs to where the television had been playing. "Jack fell asleep…" but her words faded as she moved farther away.

Sam took a deep breath to recover his composure and then followed his wife and daughter downstairs.

Happily, bedtime that night was relatively quick and easy.  Carrie had bathed the children before Sam had returned from work and since Jack was already asleep they were able to both read to their daughter.  After a few books she gave a yawn and settled down into her pillow.  Sam and Carrie each gave her a kiss, turned out the light and crept out of the room.

Sam paced around their bedroom, trying to conceal his confused welter of emotions.  His palms were sweaty again, and his pulse was racing, and his cock was hard as a rock.  Carrie felt her husband’s jealous eyes hungrily track her as she moved from her vanity to the closet, putting the finishing touches to her hair and makuep.

“Honey, come on,” Carrie said to her husband. “Sit down, please.  You're making me dizzy watching you pace around the room.”

Sam took and released a deep breath. “Okay, I'll try.” He walked downstairs to the living room and sat down in a large armchair.  Carrie followed him and plopped herself sideways onto his lap.

She kissed away his look of surprise and he relaxed, sort of, into the kiss.  She pulled a hand to her breasts and he groaned.

“Too much teasing?” she murmured to her husband, their faces close to one another.

Sam closed his eyes. “I don’t know,” he answered honestly.  “It feels different than when we were on the trip together.  Mr. Borges and Mr. Parsons made me wait while they had sex with you and Karen, and then they let us watch, and then...  This is different… it is more intimate an event, you going out with the Chairman, and me waiting at the house.  It is much more difficult.”

“Honey,” Carrie said seriously, taking her husband’s head in her hands and looking into his eyes. “We are at the very start of this adventure.  There are going to be more evenings like this, maybe many more.”

Sam did not say anything.  His breathing was tight and he was extremely aroused.

Carrie leaned in and kissed him before moving back again and looking into his eyes once more.  “I love you, and only you,” she said seriously. “But I'm really horny.  I'm going to… fuck… the Chairman and all of the Senior Executives, and probably all of your colleagues, and some of the clients and prospects who I do not even know… and I am going to enjoy it, I hope.  I'm nervous, too, but that makes everything so much more exciting.  I certainly loved last weekend with Mr. Borges and Mr. Parsons.”

Sam could barely breath.  “I know, honey.  I know.  I love it. and I hate it… and I love it… and… I just feel like a knot of emotion and stress and horniness.  More than even last weekend.”

“More than last weekend?” Carrie covered her mouth as she laughed in surprise. “Wow!”

“Well,” Sam said, laughing and reddening, “Maybe not more, just different.  And I'm calming down now, with your help.  It's getting to be just fun again.”

“And hard,” Carrie chuckled wickedly, shifting her hip so she could feel her husband’s erection beneath her. "And don’t forget that you will get to play with the other junior executive ladies, too. They all are really pretty, and some, like Karen, are just absolutely beautiful.  Alphia doesn’t expect you men to be saints while the Senior Executives play with their wives."

“Well, that’s certainly something to look forward to,” Sam laughed.  He kissed his wife and fondled her breasts again. “So, I think you told me that you are going to suck Chairman Jones’ dick… did I hear you right?”

Carrie shook her head at her husband’s mercurial spirit. “Yes," Carrie replied, leaning in to rub her husband's nose with her own, "I am going to ask him if I can suck his cock in the limousine and I am going to spread my legs for him in his apartment.  I'm gonna to rock his world.”

They could hear a car door slam in the driveway.  Sam froze for a moment, gazing into his wife’s eyes.

Carrie looked into her husband's eyes. "Quickly now.  There are only moments before I leave.  Is there anything you want to tell me to do, or should try to avoid doing tonight?"

Sam gulped, his most explosive fantasies burning through his mind. "I want you to come home safe… and with another man's cum in your pussy," Sam gasped.

Carrie nodded at her husband. "I will, and I will tell you all about it when I return when I am yours and only again, I promise,” she said.  Carrie extricated herself from her husband’s arms and walked to the door, her husband's eyes tracking her every step.

As she reached the door there came a knock.  She gave her husband one last backward glance and then she opened the door and scooted outside and around the chairman's driver.

The driver paused for a moment in the light of the doorway to admire Carrie’s figure in her slinky black dress and then he turned to Sam.

"Mr. Stevenson?" The Chairman's driver looked at Sam as he walked into the house.  Sam stood as well, and instinctively moved towards the other man.  The driver was a large man with a friendly, confident face.

"The Chairman wanted me to greet you personally," the driver said as he extended his hand to Sam. "He figured that you might be a touch anxious and he wanted me to reassure you that your wife will be just fine tonight."

"Thank you," Sam said, shaking the driver's hand - a bit too quickly, because the driver had not finished speaking.

"He also wanted me to tell you that I have been invited to partake in the fun tonight," the driver said, looking Sam directly in the eye. "Your wife Carrie is exceedingly pretty and I am really looking forward to fucking her." The driver gave Sam a friendly wink and then he turned and let himself out.

“Oh, shit,” Sam murmured. Carrie was in for a workout tonight.

... continued

Published 
Written by Hogwash
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments