Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amy takes on two cocks

"True story of how a chance meeting with a former employee led to my first threesomes."

35
16 Comments 16
37.6k Views 37.6k
4.1k words 4.1k words
Famous Story
This is an account of a true story. 

Let’s call her Amy – a name change to protect the not-so-innocent. 

It had been a few years – seven or eight probably – but I recognised her immediately as she approached across the crowded Friday night bar. It was the eyes probably. But there was something different; the way she carried herself was more assured. Confidence and presence oozed from her as she moved towards me, arms wide and smile broad.

“It’s been a while…” she said.

“Wow. Look at you - all grown up,” I grinned.

Then it hit me. Boobs. When she worked for me she was pretty flat chested I recalled. Not anymore. Not from any angle. Hence the confidence, I guessed. Stop starring you idiot! I fought to get my eyes up to meet hers. She’d seen me staring at her tits, I figured, but she seemed ok with it. We hugged. Maybe a little too long. And we kissed each other on both cheeks, politely.

“Buy me a drink?” she cooed.

“Love to - anything” I blurted. Not cool.

Long story short, we got well and truly caught up. My wreck and redemption story. Her marriage to her teenage sweetheart – her first proper boyfriend. Still together and happy. Her career, my career – all the usual stuff. But there was flirting. Lots of flirting. And body language. There was definitely attraction there. We drank quite a bit and laughed a lot more. It was fun and easy.

As it got quite late she leant in conspiratorially and whispered,

“You know I had a huge crush on you, right? I mean, I couldn’t even look you in the eye when you came out of your office to talk to me. I was afraid I would blush, and then everyone would know. God, I used to fantasise about you doing all sorts of naughty things to me. Is that really bad?”

I was astonished, I told her so. I always thought she was just shy, I explained . She looked really embarrassed but pressed on.

“I don’t think I ever really got over that crush, you know. Sounds silly, right? But I still wonder how it would have been between us. I can’t believe I am telling you all this.”

I wasn’t sure what to say. But my awkwardness was not helped by what happened next. Her eyes dropped down to her cleavage and she said

“So I’ve seen you admiring them – what do you think?”

“Errrr. Great. No – wait. Spectacular!”

She laughed at my clumsiness, but not in a cruel way, rather enjoying seeing me on the back foot. She leant in very close, brushing her breasts against my chest, and said

“They were a present from my husband for my birthday a couple of years ago. I had always hated being flat-chested, so he offered to pay for a boob-job. I think it’s great he bought me a present we can both play with! And it has done my confidence and self-image the world of good. I think I am a different girl to that shy little girl who worked for you”. 

I allowed myself a legitimate stare now. She obligingly and playfully pushed her chest out for me to admire, and squeezed them together creating a canyon of cleavage. I was right. Spectacular.

“They do look gorgeous” I managed.

“Not too big?” She asked with a sly grin.

“No. They look completely natural on you. And you do look amazing, by the way, and I love your new confidence – very sexy”.

She leaned in again, extra close, her hand on my chest, and said

“If I had had these all those years ago, would you have made a move on me? You see, your ex-wife had a killer body, and I always felt intimidated by her tits. 36D I am guessing?”

I nodded and allowed my hand to drift slowly down her back to her tight little bum, and let it rest there. Not a flinch.

“I am not sure about making a move on you back then, but I am sure thinking about it now” I whispered into her ear, letting my lips brush her neck. She smiled the most wicked little smile I think I have ever seen and replied

“Oh goody. I think I can help you with that”, and she slid even closer, rubbing her body against mine. 

She explained that her husband was going away the next morning early, and maybe I could pop around? I told her I thought I could arrange something. By this time my cock was noticeably straining for release against the confines of my jeans. She must have felt it, because she angled her body around, for all appearances to grab her drink from the bar, but secretly grinding her ass into my crotch.

“Ooooh, Is that for me?” she said, picking up her glass, but giving me a wink.

“Yes” I replied, rising to the game. “I thought you might like a stiff one”.

We giggled and flirted some more until she spotted her hubby coming through the door. She had explained he had arranged to come and collect her on his way home. He made his way over, and I recognised him from my golf club. We had played together a couple of times, and I thought he was a decent guy. He joined us for a drink . And another. Before long the three of us were having a roaring time. 

I excused myself to go to the Men’s room, and when I came back the atmosphere had changed a little. Hubby was now very eager to leave, and offered to drop me home. I accepted the ride and as we walked to the car, Amy craftily brushed her hand over my cock and whispered

“Come back to our place. I really want you to”. As we set off in the car she said,

“Why don’t we get some food on the way home? I’m starving”

Hubby agreed and asked if I would like to come back to their place for some pizza and a few drinks. I accept readily, not really knowing what to expect. When we stopped at the pizza place and hubby went inside to collect the order I asked,

“So exactly what is going on?”

Amy explained that ever since she got her boobs done they have been getting more adventurous in the bedroom; watching porn, taking pictures and discussing fantasies. She confessed she had been a virgin when she had met her husband, and she had only ever seen two cocks in her life, but now she could feel men’s lustful stares and it made her feel sexually powerful.

For many months her hubby had been suggesting that they should have a threesome, probably thinking that she would bring around one of her gorgeous girlfriends to indulge his fantasies. Only snag was that she had steadfastly refused. He then tried a new approach. He said he had fantasised about watching her give a really slutty blowjob to another guy. Again she had refused on the grounds that she didn’t fancy any of his mates, so he had suggested a stranger, but again she was very uncomfortable with this, but at the same time turned on. 

When I had slipped away to the bathroom she had decided to call his bluff, and had said that if he was still up for it, she would happily give me a blowjob. She figured if he got pissed off, she could just explain it as a drunken joke, But he didn’t. Quite the contrary. He said his only precondition was that he got to watch. I was completely aghast. 

Then Hubby returned with the pizza and we went back to their place. 

While Amy went to the kitchen to sort out the pizza, Hubby and I started on a bottle of wine. After a slightly awkward pause he asked me,

“What do you think of Amy’s new boobs?”

I said that they looked amazing, and that I bet they were hours of fun for all the family, or something equally glib. He told me that she had a big hang-up about her lack of boobs when they first started dating but that she had become an animal in the bedroom since she got them done. He could barely keep up he said.

“Lucky you” I told him.

With that he shouted through to Amy to leave the pizza and come into the living room.

“Amy, show our guest your new tits, hon. I am sure he would love to see them, and I know how fond you are of showing them off”.

“Are you completely sure about this?” She asked him. 

He nodded, so she walked over to him, kissed him deeply and told him she loved him. She knelt down in front of me on the couch and slipped her top over her head, then reached around and slid the bra down her arms and let it fall to the floor. I looked from her amazing tits to hubby, who nodded and said,

“Play with them if you like – Amy would love you to, I’m sure”. 

So I did. And they were magnificent. As I fondled, squeezed and pinched she slid both hands up my thighs, brushing my hardening cock through my jeans and then started to undo my belt. To say I was nervous was an understatement, but an anxious glance towards hubby told me all I needed to know.

“It’s fine. Amy told me earlier she wanted to suck your cock, and I am ok with it. Enjoy yourself. But you don’t mind if I watch do you?”.

“No, great, sure – uh, thanks”. We all laughed, and then Amy tugged my Jeans and shorts down. When she caught sight of my already erect cock her eyes grew wide and her whole face lit up.

“Jackpot” she giggled, and started teasing me with her tongue. Hubby moved around to a different chair for a better view of the action and stared stroking his cock through his jeans.

But my God, was Amy good? She was amazing. She looked up at me with those big brown eyes all the time while sucking and stroking, not hurrying to make me come, rather trying to give me maximum pleasure for as long as possible – a delicious tightrope to walk. As I thought I was starting to get close to losing control she abruptly stopped, stood up and stripped to her tiny little panties. 

Then she went back to work. As she sucked she slid a hand down between her legs and started to stroke her pussy, making herself moan and hum on my cock. I was still stroking her tits and playing with her nipples and I could tell she was horny as hell from the wild look in her eyes. 

She then looked over at her Hubby and asked,

“Do you like watching me suck this big, hard cock? This is what you wanted, right? To see your wife become a little slut for you? Take your cock out and stroke it so I can see”. 

In no time Hubby had his hard cock in his hand and was completely transfixed by his gorgeous wife blowing me and rubbing her clit. His wasn’t a big cock – not long at perhaps 5 inches, but quite thick I noticed. 

Timidly he asked

“Would you mind if I slipped into Amy while she is sucking you? I’m sure she won’t be put off her stroke too much”. 

I looked at Amy, and her eyes were rolling back in her head in ecstasy as she thought about Hubby taking her from behind.

“Sure” I said “I think Amy would love that”. 

He practically sprinted out of the room and came back in with a handful of condoms.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

Throwing the rest on the couch he ripped one open, pulled it on and practically buried himself inside her in one swift thrust. Amy let my cock fall from her mouth as the air rushed from her lungs. She groaned in delight then went back to sucking me and stroking her clit. Taking two cocks at once she was obviously in her own little heaven until perhaps only a couple of minutes later, hubby announced that he was about to cum. Quick as a flash Amy spun around as hubby stood up, she pulled the condom from his cock and took his full ejaculation in her mouth, hungrily swallowing and milking every last drop, deep throating him ‘til he had finished his convulsions. 

As she turned back to me, wiping some cum from her chin and grinning, I nodded towards the pile of loose condoms on the couch. Her eyes lit up for the second time that night and she ripped one out of its wrapping and we both squeezed it over my hard cock. She mounted me and I slipped effortlessly inside her soaking wet pussy. I licked and sucked on her tits as she ground herself against me and it was evident that after the pounding she had just had from Hubby, and her own clit rubbing she was already right on the edge. I put my hand between us and started to rub her clit with the pad of my thumb and almost immediately she lost it completely, throwing her head back and coming in wave after wave of wild orgasm. 

Eventually she rolled off my lap and onto her back on the couch, panting and swearing, trying to catch her breath. I knelt between her thighs and started to gently lick and kiss her thighs, slowly working my way towards her swollen clit. As I gently brushed it with the very tip of my tongue she almost shot off the couch, but quickly grabbed my head and encouraged me to eat her. She was soaking wet, her juices running from her pussy down her legs and into her ass. As I ate her I started teasing her slippery ass with my finger and felt her press down – the green light. 

Hubby meanwhile had re-positioned himself next to her on the couch and was thrusting his cock into her grateful mouth. Nice guy, but not much staying power – within literally a couple of minutes he had filled her mouth with cum again. He rolled off, watched me eating her for a short while then said he had to go to bed cos he was leaving on his trip in a few hours, and not to keep his wife up too much longer. 

As soon as he was out of the room Amy stared to really let go – she started telling me how much she wanted me her eat her pussy then fuck her really hard from behind. I was done with the teasing, so I licked her clit to another orgasm within seconds, my finger still gently fucking her tight little ass. As soon as she had gathered herself I turned her around and thrust my aching cock inside her. My God she was tight. I thrust into her for several minutes trying hard to make it last, but her moans and squeals were too much for me and sent me over the edge.

“Where shall I come, Amy?” I gasped. 

As she had for Hubby, she wheeled around and got on her knees “how about in my mouth and all over these tits you like so much? I want you to cum on me – please cum all over me”

Perfect. Off with the condom, and her mouth plunged onto the length of me, her hand tight around me stroking in time to her sucking. I couldn’t stand much of that - couple of good hard strokes and my cock exploded like a fire hose. I could tell from her face that Amy was shocked by the amount of cum – to tell the truth so was I. She saw it shooting all over her tits then plunged her mouth over me and swallowed as much as she could while smoothing the slippery cum all over her beautiful tits. As for me, I was barely able to stand after such an intense orgasm. 

After a little talking, and me fingering her to another orgasm it was agreed I would spend the night in the guest room, and off she went to bed. 

A few restless hours later I heard her Hubby get up and shower, then the sound of the front door, the slam of the trunk and he drove away. Then I heard the shower again. I sort of knew what was coming. At least I hoped. A few minutes later my door opened and Amy slipped between the sheets. I felt her naked body rubbing against me as she slid wordlessly beneath the covers and straight away her mouth locked around my stiffening cock. She sucked and licked with abandon this time, cupping my balls and stroking her hand up and down in time with her mouth. I wriggled around and slid myself under her, my tongue lapping at her swollen clit and fingers sliding into her pussy, and we stayed like that, urging each other towards orgasm until I could stand it no longer. I felt my swollen balls rise and shot spurt after spurt of hot cum deep into Amy’s mouth. As she swallowed I felt her pussy contracting and she came to her own shuddering climax, her cries muffled by her mouthful of hard squirting cock. 

We showered, then went back to the bedroom and slid under the covers, caressing and kissing.

“I want to ask you a favour” she asked, coyly. ”Oh God I have been thinking about this all night and getting really horny. But it’s a bit embarrassing. Hubby keeps saying he wants to try his cock in my ass, but I keep saying no ‘cos I think it will hurt too much, but if I let him do it once he will want to do it again and again. I want to try it – once - with you and then I will know if I like it or not. I know you are bigger than he is, so I figure if I can manage you, then… and after the way that you slipped your finger in me last night, I thought…”. 

Like I needed to be asked twice. As per my instructions she left me in bed and came back a few moments later with lube, a vibrator and condoms and I set about warming her up. She lay on her back near the edge of the bed and I started to tease her clit and gently slid my fingers inside her pussy. She was already so wet that I brought her up to a state of lust very quickly and then moved my tongue to her tightly closed ass. She flinched, but I pushed her knees up and softly licked her until she was groaning and pinching her own nipples. Next I started working my finger into her ass. I introduced a little lube and carefully worked it into her. Not long after that a second finger wormed its way into her, all the while licking her pussy, until I could feel her starting to relax.

I had her turn around onto all fours at the edge of the bed and continued to finger-fuck her now-slippery ass. Her pussy was literally dripping, and I told her to reach back and start playing with her clit, but not to make herself come. She willingly complied. Next came the vibrator, just an inch or so, guiding it ever so slowly in and out of her tight little ass. As I felt her pushing back against the vibe I knew she was ready for the main event; I knew I was – I was rock hard and more than ready to take her anal cherry. 

Slipping on the condom I positioned myself near her ass and started rubbing the head of my cock where my fingers and the vibe had been. Gently, slowly, I slipped just the head inside and waited. Her eyes were watering and she was biting her lip , but I held steady until I could feel her relax a little. I slid out, applied yet more lube and back in I went, a little deeper. The air whooshed from her lungs but she pushed back towards me, urging me deeper still. I started moving gently, coaxing her and telling her how erotic it was to be fucking her tight little ass. Before long she was pushing back against me and rubbing her clit furiously, telling me to fuck her ass harder, deeper.

“Tell me what a bad girl I am” she pleaded.

“You’re a naughty little slut to let me fuck your tight little virgin ass like this. Letting me fuck your ass before your husband. I am going to fuck you hard – maybe hurt you just a little – for being such a naughty girl” I growled.

I pushed deeper and she started shuddering.

“Can you take any more of my hard cock in your ass, you little slut?” I asked, though I had no real intention of taking no for an answer.

”Oh God, no, no”.

Ignoring her protests I selfishly eased a little further into her

“OH MY GOD, YES, OH PLEASE”

I gripped her hips and started to thrust, smoothly at first but before long I was pounding her tight virgin ass savagely, her cries spurring me on to take her harder and deeper. I could feel her fingers on her clit, frantically rubbing and squeezing and keep hammering. Her back arched, she let out a guttural, primal groan and then, suddenly, she surrendered to her first analysis orgasm, thrusting her tight little ass backwards and impaling herself almost fully on me. Panting, shaking, she clawed at the bed covers and screamed, then buried her face in a pillow and squealed some more. 

Eventually I stopped moving and started to pull my cock out.

“Where are you going?” came a muffled voice?

“Well, I thought I might switch condoms and fuck your little pussy now? “I suggested.

“Oh my God” she gasped “You didn’t come yet?? I thought you came in my ass. How do you last so long?”

” No Amy, I didn’t come yet” I admitted.

“Well then” she said with new resolve” the least I can do is return the favour”. 

She pushed me onto my back, spread my legs and then started licking and kissing my balls while stroking my cock. She reached for the vibrator. She then swallowed my cock as deep as she could and started to tease my ass with the tip of the vibrator. This was a brand new experience for me, and at first it felt wrong. Then she pushed my legs up and started tonguing around my ass and I willing accepted this new pleasure. Once she had made my ass and balls really wet she went back to sucking me and returned the vibrator to my ass. I really thought - perhaps even hoped - she was going to push it inside me, but she just teased my hole. 

Then she stopped sucking me and said,

“I loved it when you fucked my tight hole with your big hard cock. I thought I was going to pass out with the pain at first, but then I loved it. I loved it when you forced the full length in me. I want you to do it again. I want you to fuck my tight little ass. I want you to make me scream again and give me another of those amazing orgasms. But first I want you to come in my slutty little mouth and make me swallow every drop”.

This sudden dirty talk was a huge turn on, and I could feel myself approaching the point of no return. She pushed the vibe to one side and pushed a finger deep into my ass and buried my cock deep in her mouth. That did it. I involuntarily gripped the back of her head and thrust into her mouth. From somewhere deep inside I felt wave after wave of cum bursting out of me. I was spurting deep into her throat as she fucked my ass with her finger, massaging my prostate and swallowing every drop until I was completely drained. I don’t know how I didn’t pass out from the ecstasy of the deep throat and the sudden violation of my ass, but it was the most intense orgasm of my life. So far.

Published 
Written by seeks
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments