Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unexpected Development - Part 4

"Michelle finally meets Ted at his home for a lust filled afternoon."

19
15 Comments 15
7.6k Views 7.6k
3.7k words 3.7k words

On Friday, Michelle and Ted both arrived at work as they would have on any other work day. She arrived at 8:30 and he strolled in at 9:15. While on the outside they both appeared to be in a “business as usual” attitude, neither of them was feeling normal on the inside.

Ted had spent the previous evening preparing things in his home for his session with Michelle the following day. He made certain he had clean sheets on his king sized bed. In fact, he dug around in his linen closet until he found the red satin sheets he had purchased long before he divorced his wife. The idea of spinning a naked Michelle around on his bed, on those sheets, gave him quite a mental picture.

Michelle had spent her night sitting across the room from her husband while he watched television. While she appeared to be playing on her computer, her mind was spinning with questions about what would happen the next afternoon in Ted’s home. It wasn’t as though she had any fear that he would harm her; only questions about what he would do and how he would do it. Her mind drifted away time after time wondering if Ted would be the lover she expected. That thought was always followed by the one where she wondered if she would be able to satisfy him. While she was anything but a child, she had very little experience.

Ted made certain he had wine chilled and snacks available.

Michelle had mentally run through her lingerie drawer, wondering which of her sexiest things she would wear for him.

He made certain he had a clean towel tucked away near his bed and a fresh bottle of lube in the drawer of his night stand. In his limited experience with this woman, she had always been very wet, but he was taking no chances.

She wondered how she could manage to trim her bush without her husband knowing what she was doing.

Both of them were excited when they got into bed and had difficulty falling asleep, neither of them having second thoughts. They were both ready and anxious.

When Michelle arrived at her office on Friday morning she informed her assistant that she had made a doctor’s appointment for 1:30 in the afternoon. She said she would be leaving around 1:00, but did not expect to return to the office that day.

“I think if you have to go to the doctor, you deserve to take the rest of the day off,” her assistant announced, making Michelle feel much better about her excuse.

She had been very busy all morning. So busy in fact that she hadn’t had time to think about her afternoon appointment with Ted. Right around noon she happened to look out her window and saw Ted walking to his car in the parking lot. He appeared to turn and look straight at her, making her pulse race. “I just have to get through one more hour,” she said to herself. “One more hour.”

Having seen Ted, any attempt at keeping her mind on business was destroyed. Now all she could think about was getting out of the building and driving to his home. He had given her his address and told her it would take less than 20 minutes for her to arrive. She checked her purse once more to make certain that she had the address so she could put it into her GPS. This was just too important to make any mistakes.

Fifteen minutes passed and she was feeling anxious. Not that she was thinking of changing her mind, rather, she wanted to leave and get to him sooner. This was what she wanted. She had wanted it for many years, but it wasn’t until she met Ted that she knew exactly who she wanted. Based on her experiences with him during the past three days, there was no question in her mind that he was the man she had wanted her entire life. “Come on clock,” she muttered as she looked at the clock on her desk, “Move!”

At 12:30 she went to the ladies’ room to check her makeup and hair. She stood in front of the mirror giving herself a questioning look. She was wearing a very smart navy blue pants suit. The slacks fit perfectly. The jacket could be buttoned, but she left it open to show the soft blue blouse she was wearing which had one extra button opened to show extra cleavage. With the right buttons done, she looked like a business executive. With a few extra buttons undone, she looked pretty hot.

As she studied her image in the mirror, she decided she would use the executive buttons until she got into her car.

Michelle watched the clock tick toward 1:00 with amazing slowness. Finally, at 12:58, she turned off her computer and stood up to get the things she needed to take with her. As she leaned over to pick up her purse, she realized her panties were soaking wet. She knew that in just a few minutes the man she wanted would be touching her between her legs. Should she be embarrassed?

As she gathered up the things she needed to take, it came to her that there was no reason to be concerned if he found her to be dripping wet. “Why be coy?” she asked herself. “I need to let him know how badly I want him.”

As she walked out her door, Michelle told her assistant, “I’m off, Anna. If anyone needs me this afternoon tell them to leave me a voice message and I’ll get back to them as soon as possible. I’ll see you Monday.”

Walking out the door, she broke into a broad smile as the outside air touched her face. Once inside her car she exhaled after the engine was started. She wanted to put her hand inside her slacks to feel her wetness but managed to plug in Ted’s address to her GPS.

When she turned onto the street from the company parking lot the familiar voice of her GPS said, “Turn left and then right at the next intersection.”

After the right-hand turn, she picked up her cell phone and sent a text message to Ted, “I’m on my way.”

Having been home for almost an hour, Ted saw the message and smiled. He had no thought to be concerned that Michelle would actually keep their appointment, but this reassurance was welcomed. He had changed clothes and sprayed some cologne on his chest. The bed was turned down. Soft music was playing. The shades were closed and the room was reasonably dark for early afternoon.

He heard her car pull into his driveway and met her at his front door. Opening the door he found a smiling Michelle, but he could see a bit of tension in her eyes.

What he saw as tension … she felt as lust. “Be calm,” she told herself. “Don’t rip his clothes off until you are inside the house.”

As soon as she stepped inside, Ted closed the door and locked it. Without saying a word, he pulled her against the door and kissed her. Just like last night, sparks began to fly within seconds. They had been thinking about this all day. It didn’t take long to get warmed up. In less than a minute they were both panting.

Ted broke the kiss, took her hand and led her into his great room. As she was taking in the room, he removed her jacket and carefully laid it across the back of his couch. Taking her hand again, he led her into his bedroom and positioned her facing his bed. “What do you think?” he asked, standing behind her.

“I think it’s very large and very red,” she answered, but was thinking that it looked dark and sexy.

Putting his arms around her, he put his mouth beside her ear. “I’m very glad to have you here, Michelle,” he seemed to whisper. His fingers found the top button on her blouse and he began to unbutton it. He made certain she could only see his bed with the shiny red sheets as he undressed her. As his fingers moved down the buttons, he continued to whisper in her ear. “I’ve been thinking about undressing you for hours. I can’t wait to see all of your naked body.”

She tried to put a hand behind her and find his cock, but she couldn’t get past his arms.

“Be still,” he said softly. “I have work to do. Just wait for me to finish.” He pulled the blouse out of her slacks, off her shoulders and dropped it on a nearby chair. He directed her to kick off her shoes. Once her feet were bare, he lowered the zipper on her pants, pulled them down over her hips and let them fall to the floor. Now she was standing with her back to him wearing only panties and bra.

Holding her by the shoulders, Ted stepped back to admire what he had uncovered. He had to admit that it was a spectacular view. Her panties and bra were matching white lace. He knew the view from the front would be even better, but he had a plan he wanted stay with for now.

After another long look, he unhooked her bra, letting it slid down her arms before he caught it and tossed it onto the chair holding her blouse. Once again he stood close behind her, putting his arms around her and taking one breast in each of his hands. “You have such wonderful breasts,” he whispered in her ear. I can’t wait to get them into my mouth again.”

Michelle could barely swallow she was so excited. As his palms rubbed over her hardening nipples she wanted more. Much, much more.

His hands slipped down from her breasts, around her sides to her panty covered ass. He gripped both of her ass cheeks and whispered, “Your ass is fantastic. I have plans for an ass so perfect.”

Before she could say or do anything, his fingers hooked into the waistband of her panties and began to slowly pull them down over the curves of her butt. She froze in place as she felt the cool air in his bedroom touch the wetness between her legs. Suddenly she became aware of her excitement.

When his hands reached her ankles, she stepped out of her panties, feeling oddly free. She knew what would happen next would be a dream come true.

Still fully clothed, Ted stood up behind her naked body. One hand began to tease her breasts while the other moved slowly around her sex without actually touching it.

skinny_sis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
skinny_sis

She leaned back against him and could feel his hard cock through his trousers pressing against the small of her back.

Ted put his fingers into her trimmed patch of pubic hair and pulled on it slightly as the other hand pressed against her breast. As he spoke softly, his mouth beside her ear, she felt goose pimples on her arms. “Tell me why you’re here, Michelle.”

“I’m here to be with you,” she answered.

He pulled her hair once again a little harder as he put more pressure on her nipple. “Tell me why you’re here,” he repeated.

“I’m here because I wanted to be naked with you where no one could interrupt us,” she offered.

“I want to know why you are here,” he demanded increasing the pressure with both hands.

The pressure was almost painful but excited her. Her nipples were like little stones and she could begin to feel her own juices beginning to run down her inner thighs. “I’m here to fuck.”

Instantly he released the pressure. His hands began to roam over her shapely ass. “That’s what I wanted to hear,” he whispered as his kissed below her ear. Turning her around to face him, he once again smothered her in another amazing kiss. She couldn’t help but moan as his tongue searched out hers and his hands seemed to touch her everywhere.

Putting his hands on the side of her face, Ted broke the kiss and smiled at her. “Let’s get started, angel. I plan on making this a memorable afternoon.” He pushed her backward the two feet between her and the bed. Putting his hands on her waist, he led her to sit on the bed before getting her to lie on the satin sheets.

As soon as her bottom was a foot onto the bed surface, he put his arms behind her knees and opened her up like a morning rose, looking down at her naked, wet sex. “Oh Michelle,” he whispered, “You are so beautiful.” Quickly he leaned down and ran his tongue from her wettest spot up through her slit and stopped as he circled her clit.

“Oh god,” she cried out.

When he repeated the same movement, she whimpered loudly as her hands flew into his hair. The third time she threw her legs over his shoulders, letting her heels touch his back. In her entire married life her husband had never once given her oral sex. The last time she had felt a man’s face between her legs was in high school. She had forgotten how completely wonderful the sensation could be.

Ted’s tongue seemed to concentrate on her clit. As excited as she had been all day, Michelle knew that it wouldn’t take long for her to reach orgasm. When she felt him slide two fingers into her dripping pussy, she thought it would happen instantly.

While he sucked and ran his tongue around her clit, his two fingers sought and found her swollen sensitive spot. He could tell by the way her body was reacting that he would push her over the edge in a matter of seconds rather than minutes.

He felt the walls of her vagina squeeze his fingers and she cried out, “Oh god, Ted! I’m cuming!” Her body shook while her fluids covered his hand.

He held still until she stopped trembling before he took his fingers out of her, wiping the fluids over her clit. Before getting up, he put the same fingers inside her open mouth saying, “You taste amazingly good, baby. I’ll want more of that.”

Michelle could hardly open her eyes. She thought she had never had an orgasm like the one he gave her yesterday after, but it was mild compared to the one she just had. There were still aftershocks running through her body and a trickle of fluids running from her pussy down to her ass. When she realized that she was lying alone on the bed, legs opened, she forced her eyes open.

Standing beside the bed and between her feet, Ted was undressing. She could see that while he disposed of his shirt and pants, his eyes were on her. She watched as he took off his boxers. For the fourth straight day she found her eyes glued on his erect cock. It looked hard, dark and angry. But at this moment, it was the only thing in the world that she wanted. For some reason she seemed to know that nothing but that stiff cock was going to give her the sexual satisfaction she had wanted for such a long time.

Ted pushed her across the slippery sheets more toward the center of the bed. Standing on his knees between her legs, she could only see that hard rod. She was ready to beg for it if necessary. Ted put his hands under her ass, picked her up and pulled her wet and ready pussy until the head was inside her. “Tell me what you want,” he demanded.

“Fuck me,” she responded. “Fuck me hard and make me feel like a woman!”

With one swift motion, Ted pulled her hot, wet pussy onto his cock like he was pulling on a condom. He buried his shaft into her channel, holding her tightly against him.

He was surprised at how hot, wet and tight she was.

She was surprised at his size. While she had held him in her hand and had him in her mouth, inside her body it felt huge.

He held her for several seconds before he began to move. Still, on his knees, Ted began to slide her on and off of his cock. She was certain that as he pulled her to him, his shaft was touching her cervix with each thrust. Nothing had ever been in her this deeply before. Nothing had ever felt this wonderful before. She wanted to scream, “Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster.” Never in her life had she felt so alive and so willing to do absolutely anything for pleasure.

After a minute, Ted changed his position, putting his weight on her body while his cock acted like a piston, pumping in and out of her in long, smooth strokes. Her body was soft and hot. The noises she was making were encouraging him to give her more.

He was surprised when she opened her legs wider, putting her feet flat against the quickly warming sheets. With her feet down, Michelle began thrusting her pussy back at him when he withdrew from his thrust into her depths. Her fingernails began to dig into his back and she groaned with each thrust. When her nails got to his ass cheeks he began to lose control as she had already done.

Now it became a fucking frenzy.

Each of them was groaning, screeching and talking to the other. She was repeatedly saying, “Yes,” while he demanded, “Move your ass, baby.”

In what seemed like only seconds, Michelle knew she was about to have another orgasm and was working as hard as she could to make it happen. When her body began to shake, her pussy grabbed his cock once again in a death squeeze.

As her orgasm crested, Ted pulled out, sat back on his knees and cried out, “Watch this, baby. Watch!”

With that, he stroked his cock twice before a jet of white cum shot out of him hitting her in the chin and down onto her throat. The second, third and fourth jets covered her breasts and chest while the final shot fell into her trimmed thatch of pubic hair.

He dropped onto the bed beside her. They exchanged a glance and both broke into giggles seeing the other still shaking from their orgasms and covered in sweat.

When Michelle finally caught her breath she said, “Do I need to tell you that what we just did was simply incredible?”

Ted smiled at her saying, “Do I need to explain to you that we just got started?”

“You can’t mean that we are going to do that again?” she said in total surprise. “I’ve never had sex more than once in a day in my life.”

“Then this is what you might call a life-changing experience,” he told her with a chuckle. “If you think for one second that I’m going to let your hot body get away from me for at least three more hours, you just don’t know me. I plan to fuck you until you can’t move.”

Slowly the smile spread across her face. “Are you going to let me get on top and do it doggie style?”

“There isn’t a chance in this world that I would allow a woman with an ass as fantastic as yours to leave without being in doggie position.”

“Is my ass really that good?” she asked.

Ted reached over her and grabbed a handful of her ass. “It’s asses like yours that made men want to have anal sex, darlin’. Something that beautiful needs to be fucked too.”

Her eyes grew quite large. In a surprised voice, she said, “Do you plan to put that big cock of yours in my ass?”

“Maybe not today,” he answered with a grin, “but it will happen. I promise you will love it and want it over and over.”

Rolling over next to her, Ted ran a finger through a pool of semen on her chest, putting the finger in her mouth. When she closed her eyes, acting as though she was tasting honey, he told her, “Now let me get something to clean you up and then we’ll decide what happens next.”

As he got up from the bed and walked into his bathroom, Michelle ran her own finger through the pool of white cream. She covered her nipples with it before she licked her fingers. Putting her finger in the second time she whispered, “If this is what it’s like to be a slut, I want to be a member of the club.” She rubbed her hand between her legs, feeling her wetness. She licked her fingers again saying, “I want it all!”

Shortly after 5:30, Michelle was driving home. In her mind, she was replaying the day’s events. Maybe she didn’t get it all, she decided, but he gave her more than she could have expected. She couldn’t even count the number of times he had made her cum nor could she recall how many different positions she’d been in. She had done things she would never have imagined and reveled remembering each one.

The feeling between her legs assured her that she had reached the status of ‘slut’ that she seemed to want. After a few hours of unrestrained sexual excess, she had become Ted’s sexual property. His for the asking, she thought before she said, “No. I’ll be his slut as he commands.”

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments