Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Andee Returns to Las Vegas

"Wife's trip to Vegas turns out to be more adventurous than she intended"

36
17 Comments 17
15.4k Views 15.4k
6.8k words 6.8k words
Andee settled in for another flight. Her new job had been taking her all over the place the past few months, but the light was almost at the end of the tunnel. This trip to Las Vegas would be the last for the year. The other bonus is that she only had to spend a couple days on her own, as her husband had managed to make some changes to his own plans and would meet her for a bit of an extended weekend. The last time they had been together in Sin City, things had been ... interesting. It was a couple years earlier, and marked the start of Andee’s sexual adventure. The whole scheme concocted by her husband to help lift her out of the doldrums of motherhood and aging. At the time, Andee felt she was sinking into a very predictable, suburban life with little excitement – and little sense of the woman who she desperately wanted to be.

Her husband had been unwavering in his support, constantly reassuring her that she was a desirable and attractive woman. But despite his best efforts, she had felt there was something missing in her life at the time. His solution, after a few tragic circumstances had forced both of them to recognize that life is too short, was to help her uncover and rediscover some of those fantasies she once had. A new job and a new outlook began to conspire to bring out more than she expected.

Truth be told, Andee was never looking for the opportunity to “cheat” or have an affair; she just wanted to feel what so many women desire: that she was still able to be a sexual being and attract the attention of other men. It wasn’t about being able to have sex with them – or even go beyond perfectly routine social flirting – but as time progressed, more doors opened. The first time was an incredible turn on for her, and she would have been perfectly content to leave it at that. But her husband encouraged her to explore even more; setting her on a path of sexual enlightenment and the emotional roller coaster that came with it.

And each time Andee found herself with another man, or woman, the events would take a turn to the wild side. And shortly after each time, she would find herself trying to understand the growing sense of guilt within her. But only until her imagination took hold again, and she would be lost in delightful memories of how it felt to be with someone new. It was as if she was lost in a void between her fantasies and a strange reality that allowed her this sexual freedom.

Her mind was drifting back through memories of her last visit to Vegas, and where her sexual adventure all began when she realized someone was speaking to her.

“Would you prefer the aisle seat?” a handsome man asked as he stood in the narrow aisle. Andee looked at him, trying to bring her mind back into the here and now.

“I don’t mind sitting in the middle, if you would prefer to have the aisle seat,” he explained.

“Are you sure?” she replied. “Thank you ... I would prefer the aisle seat. I’m not a big fan of flying to begin with.”

Andee grabbed her things and shuffled out of her seat and allowed the man to slip into the middle seat.

“I don’t mind,” he said as he settled in and stuffed a newspaper into the pocket below the food tray in front of him. “Most flights, I just sit back and listen to some music or try to have a nap.”

Andee rearranged herself into her new seat as she listened to him talk.

“Connor,” he said, extending his hand.

“Oh ... uh ... Andee,” she replied as she shook it. His hand was warm and strong. Andee had a thing for men with strong hands.

She settled into the aisle seat and took out her tablet to read some of the materials she had saved to it for the trade show she was attending. It was easier than carrying a laptop around with her, and could keep a few other less-business-like items also on it, such as her romance books and the collection of naughty photos her husband would occasionally leave as something to help her imagination when she was alone at night.

“Those are pretty handy gadgets,” her neighbour commented to break the boring silence of the flight. “Especially when you’re stuck flying around the country.”

She figured Connor was in his early 40s. He was a handsome man, obviously travelling for business as well, given the manner in which he was dressed.

She smiled and answered his comment. Andee soon found herself engaged in conversation with him, chatting about why she was headed to Las Vegas and about her job. She learned that he was recently divorced and was travelling to Nevada to visit his son who was attending school there on a baseball scholarship. She told him that her own son was a baseball player, younger, but loved the sport and hoped to play at a higher level some day.

As they talked about their children, Connor pulled out his wallet and showed her a photo of his son in his college uniform. Andee reached for her electronic tablet and told her seat mate that she had a few action shots of her own son from the previous season. But as she opened the gallery application, the first album was something she was not expecting. Her cheeks flushed as she tried to quickly scroll past the rather personal photos that her husband had uploaded to use when promoting her naughty adult hobby on social media sites. She had completely forgotten they were on her tablet, and she thought her new friend must have seen them.

But, if he did, Connor didn’t let on ... like a perfect gentleman he waited until she found the album containing the photos of her family.

After showing off some of the more appropriate photos to her fellow traveller, she stuffed the device into the seat pocket and tried to redirect the conversation away from anything that would involve more photos. After about two hours of conversation, the pilot announced they would be landing and asked everyone to prepare for arrival.

Andee figured she had everything gathered and said a polite “Nice to meet you” to her friend and wedged her way into the aisle and off the plane.

Every trip to Vegas was an experience – even McCarran International had slot machines in the gate area. If nothing else, she loved the warm weather and had it in her mind to spend some time poolside before heading home. Andee made her way down to the luggage carousel and then out to the taxi stand to get a ride to the hotel. She was anxious to get checked in and enjoy a bit of quiet time before taking in one of the evening events at the conference.

xxxxx

“Fuck,” she said out loud as she came to the realization she had left her tablet on the plane. Andee had practically dumped out each bag in a desperate search for her electronic gadget, only to realize that in her haste to get off the plane and on with her day, she forgot it was in the seat pocket.

Heartsick at the loss, she texted her husband and asked him if he could send her an email with at least the names of the people she needed to connect with and the agenda from her hard drive at home.

Dejected, she grabbed a shower, got dressed and headed out to the opening night of the conference.

When Andee woke up the next morning, she was still ticked off at having lost her tablet. Not only was it a personal electronic item, but it also had some important business information on it for the trade show. She was hopeful that her husband had been able to send her some of the information from her computer at home overnight. As she scrolled through her emails on her phone, she saw one marked “tablet” in the subject line.

“I hope you get this while you are still in Vegas. I was the guy sitting beside you one the plane. You left your tablet in the seat pocket. I would like to get it back to you if I can. Regards, Connor.”

For a moment she was relieved to know it had been found – until the memory of what was on it popped into her mind.

Connor had also left his cell number and a request that she call it to make the arrangements. She paced for a few minutes, trying to think out the reality that he may have been curious enough to look through the private gallery stored on it, but also hoped that maybe he had forgotten and just did a quick scan of the information to find her email.

“Hello, my Canadian friend,” he said with an enthusiastic voice when he answered. Call display she figured. “I’m happy you called me ... I have something of yours that I’m sure you would like to have back as soon as possible.”

They chatted for a few minutes and made plans for Connor to meet her later that day at one of the restaurants in the hotel where she was staying. It would give her the opportunity to get to the trade show and do what she needed to do, and then back in time to meet him for dinner. It wasn’t the perfect arrangement, Andee thought, as she only had a few open opportunities to meet with the people she had travelled to see – but she needed her tablet back.

Andee raced through her day, trying to connect with some of the key people before wrapping up her first day and heading back to her room to get ready to for the evening.

After jumping out of the shower and quickly drying her hair, she scanned through her outfits to see what would be appropriate for meeting Connor. She hadn’t planned for much other than business and the days after, when her husband would be in town. Her wardrobe was a bizarre contradiction in terms – only suitable-for-work business suits and barely-there cocktail dresses suitable for night clubs and flirting madly with her partner.

In the end, she picked out a simple dark green dress she had brought along in case a business meeting moved to a classier restaurant, nothing too fancy but still sexy enough to be noticed. The only drawback was, with the way it buttoned up on the side, it revealed quite a bit of leg. Andee figured the safest route would be to slip into some pantyhose – despite how much she disliked wearing them versus stockings when she required hosiery – and try to present herself with a hint of modesty.

A pair of high heels and she was ready to head down to the restaurant to meet Connor and retrieve her tablet.

The casino was alive with the sounds of bells and buzzers going off from the various games as she strolled around the outer edge of the slot machine area. Andee loved watching people and figured that if her dinner wrapped up quickly, she might find herself a barstool in the middle of all the action and take in the sights and sounds. She wasn’t much for gambling … lady luck never seemed to be on her side, as she learned more than a couple times back home.

Connor smiled and stood up as Andee approached the table. She smiled as she noticed his quick glances up and down. The slit on the side wafted open slightly as she walked towards where he was sitting, revealing a delightful amount of leg.

“You look very lovely tonight,” he complimented her with.

He remained standing as she sat, a nice gentlemanly gesture she thought, but also knowing he was enjoying the view as she adjusted the hem of her dress. She looked up at his eyes just in time to catch him stealing another glance at her legs before meeting her glance with his.

“I'm so glad I caught you before you headed back home,” he said as he sat down across from her. “I know how valuable these things can be.”

“Thank you so much. I was absolutely panicked when I discovered I had lost it. But how did you know how to find me?”

“Um ... to be honest with you, Andee, I did have to ... uh ... look on it to get your email address.”

Andee blushed, rolled her eyes and looked around the room in an effort to avoid eye contact with him. Wonderful impression, she thought, meet a handsome man on the trip here and what he gets to see is photos of her in various stages of undress doing some very naughty things with her husband’s erect cock. She let out a nervous little giggle, followed by a breathless, “Oh good lord.”

“Don’t worry, I didn’t scroll through anything personal,” he added matter-of-factly. “But, you know ... well ... never mind.”

“What?” Andee said as she placed her elbows on the table and leaned over towards him. She could see her new friend struggle with trying not to look down the neckline of her dress.

“Well ... uh ... whew,” he stuttered with a slight boyish grin on his face. “I did catch a quick little peek of those photos when we were chatting on the plane. I wasn’t going to embarrass you – not that you have anything to be embarrassed about. Not even close. And, really, I didn’t get to see an awful lot ... really.”

“I don’t normally keep things like that on here,” she replied quickly as she shuffled back into her chair, trying to hide her shyness and embarrassment. She was suddenly having second thoughts about her flirtatious nature with Connor. “But sometimes my husband can be ... well … it’s just his way of teasing me.”

“Seriously, you don’t need to say anything more about it,” he said reassuringly. “And you know what, if my ex-wife was as fun like that ... maybe we would still be married.”

Andee looked at Connor across the table and just smiled. She wasn’t really sure exactly how she was supposed to answer, or add to the conversation. It wasn’t the subject she would normally launch into with someone she had really just met. She picked up the drink menu and began to scan for something and hoped the waitress would come over soon.

Connor must have sensed she was at a loss for words.

“And there are probably a lot of men who wish the same thing. I think it’s too bad people forget to have fun as their marriages settle down. If you ask me, your husband is one hell of a lucky man.”

“Thank you,” Andee replied. “He is a very ... unique individual and I’m very lucky to have him in my life.”

Connor continued on talking, telling her about his philosophy on marriage, why his failed and people having misguided expectations in relationships. Andee always found it interesting to learn other people’s perspectives, because her own relationship was far from anything conventional; but despite that, it was remarkably strong and resilient.

After dinner, they walked around the casino floor for a little chatting about nothing in particular, until Connor brought up the question about gambling.

“I have a slight gambling problem,” she told Connor, taking a sip from her drink. “Every time I make a bet, I seem to lose.”

He laughed, “In Vegas, most people do. What’s the most you’ve ever lost in one bet?”

“My panties,” she answered in a hushed tone, watching to see his reaction. Connor only smiled as the realization took over his mind.

“That’s the first time I’ve heard that. I heard ‘lost your shirt’ but not ‘lost your underwear’,” he said referring to the old cliché about betting. “Maybe I’m making the wrong bets?”

Andee laughed. The drinks were making her feel a little more at ease, and she playfully explained to Connor about the bet she had made with her husband; which resulted in her losing a pair of her panties – to a certain co-worker with whom she had more than a flirtatious relationship with. The more detail she began to add, the more intriguing questions came back from her friend. A flirt by nature, Andee enjoyed sharing her private life with men like this; it was a bit of a kinky thrill for her and was always an interesting conversation.

As she and Connor continued to get deeper into the conversation, they stopped in the table game section and watched some of the big time players gamble for a while. As they chatted, Andee drew closer to her friend, occasionally touching his arm or shoulder while they talked; flirting was something she did extremely well.

“Have you ever just put some money down for fun?” Connor asked in mid-conversation.

“Not really ... other than the occasional lottery ticket and other than the stuff I just told you about, my gambling habit consists of playing some penny slots a couple years ago when I was here with my husband,” she answered as she took the last sip from her drink. “I guess despite the hot Italian blood in me, there’s also a healthy dose of frugal Scottish.”

“Well, come on ... let’s try one game. Just for the sake of saying you have played in Vegas,” her friend encouraged. “I’ll even give you the chip to make the bet with.”

Andee flashed him a pretend scowl. “I couldn’t let you do that. What happens if I make the bet and I lose your money? That wouldn’t be fair. No ... I don’t think so. I’m bad luck.”

Connor looked at her for a moment waiting to see if she was going to change her mind, or even if Andee was even being serious with him. And as she looked back into his eyes, she knew exactly what he was thinking – she had planted the idea firmly in his mind when she told him about her game with her husband and co-worker back home.

“No, no, no ... I know exactly what you are thinking. Very naughty,” she replied with an unconvincing air of indignation and then a giggle.

“Besides, that might be a problem,” she then whispered into his ear as she leaned closer to him to explain. “I’m not wearing anything under this dress other than my pantyhose.”

“That will work!” he replied with a huge smile. Connor grabbed Andee by the hand and led her through the casino crowd to one of the Roulette tables. When they got to one, he quickly explained the rules of the game and told her to put her chip down anywhere she wanted.

Andee watched for a couple rounds before carefully selecting where she wanted to place her chip. “One bet, win or lose?” she said as she leaned over the table, surely giving the guys on the other side a nice view down the top of her dress.

“Just for fun ...” Connor said.

Andee placed her bet on the number she wanted and waited as the little white ball spun around and around on the wheel before falling nowhere close to her number. She turned and shrugged with resignation at her friend before apologizing for losing his money.

“Come on, it was just for fun. Besides, most of the drinks at the bar cost way more than that,” he replied. “And now you can say you actually gambled in Las Vegas.”

“And lost,” she answered with a sigh. “I told you gambling isn’t a good thing for me.”

She slipped her arm around Connor’s elbow and gave him a friendly squeeze as they walked away from the table.

Manyeli_latin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Manyeli_latin



“It’s not a big deal, Andee ... Besides, how many people do you know that actually win at the casino?” he said as he looked into her eyes and smiled. Andee smiled back and gently stroked the inside of his bicep with her hand as they walked around the casino. They chatted and grabbed another drink before finding a couple of barstools to hang out on for a while. Their conversation continued until she realized they had been together for almost three hours.

Connor caught her looking at her watch. “I’m sorry, I forgot that you are actually here to work and here I am keeping you out most of the night.”

“It’s OK, I’m having a great time,” she said in response, sipping the last few drops from her drink. She was feeling pretty good, but figured the clouds would roll in between her ears in the morning after the more than a few drinks she had enjoyed. When it came to drinking alcohol, the next day was usually pretty rough for the petite brunette.

“At least let me walk you to the elevator and say goodnight,” he offered. “I had a great time and am really happy I was able to see you again. There’s not many times you meet someone on flights as interesting as you ... oh, and that you got your tablet back.”

They walked to the lobby area where the elevator was for Andee’s floor. She turned and looked at her new friend. It was an awkward moment, like a date where neither person wants to admit there is some chemistry there because they don’t know if the other person feels that way.

To prolong the moment, because she felt she wasn’t completely ready to say goodnight, Andee said, “I feel bad that I lost your money at Roulette. But it was fun ... and thank you for dinner too. The whole night was great.”

“It was my pleasure,” he replied as he opened his arms to suggest a hug. Andee leaned in, wrapped her free arm around his waist and hugged.

“Just so you know,” she whispered as she remained in his arms. “I’m not the type to welch on a bet.”

Connor leaned back and looked into her deep brown eyes with a hint of surprise. She had been driving him crazy all night with how sexy she looked and he was more than anxious for any window of opportunity to present itself. Not wanting to push his luck, however, he offered a curious solution.

“It was all in good fun ... honestly,” he said in a hushed tone. “I don’t expect anything. But that’s not to say if you are offering ... uh ... and I’m feeling a bit bold thanks to a couple drinks and think you’re incredibly sexy … how about a quick peek at those photos from the ...”

Andee’s stomach jumped a little at the suggestion. She had spent most of the evening in a stage of slight horniness but trying hard to behave. The drinks and atmosphere had conspired to lower her reluctance to play up her flirtatious side – and it would be another two days before she would get any horizontal satisfaction with her husband.

She looked around the lobby to see if anyone else was within ear shot before she answered quietly, “How about this … all I would do now is go up to my room and wish to hell I had my favourite vibrator with me, so why don’t you come along and I’ll let you have a look at the real thing?”

Connor smiled as Andee pulled him into the elevator. As the door closed, she playfully adjusted the collar on his jacket, gently stroking at his ankle with one foot. Neither of them spoke, instead just stared into each other’s eyes and smiled. Andee could feel her head spinning just a little as the elevator rose up to her floor, the alcohol adding to her giddiness.

When the door opened at her floor, she took her friend by the hand and led him the few steps down the hall to her room. They barely said a word to each other once the door closed behind them. Andee tossed her purse and tablet onto a chair beside the dresser and turned to face Connor. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. She had been flirting with the idea of whether or not he was a good kisser since dinner; and she was not disappointed.

His placed his hands on her side, just above her hips to pull her closer as they kissed. She could feel a slight bulge in his pants as she pressed herself against him. Slowly he massaged his way around to her lower back and across the tops of her butt cheeks. His touch sent a buzz right through her and Andee could feel herself getting more and more turned on.

She put her hands on his chest and in one motion pushed his jacket off his shoulders. He caught it in his hands and tossed it onto the chair. As the continued to kiss, Connor edged Andee towards the middle of the room. She felt the edge of the desk behind her and placed her hands to brace herself. With something solid for support, she was able to spread her legs and feel the growing hardness in Connor’s pants directly against her crotch.

Connor lifted Andee onto the desk and pushed the hem of her dress up and away from her thighs. He gently rubbed her nylon covered thighs for a moment, sliding his thumbs across her crotch every now and then. When he did, Andee would close her eyes and tilt her head back in a submissive gesture. She was enjoying every second of his touch.

Finally, he reached the waistband of her pantyhose and hooked his fingers in on both sides and pulled them down. Andee lifted her butt off the desk to allow Connor to roll them down, over her thighs and to her knees. When he got to her ankles, she smiled – she still had her shoes on and they were preventing him from removing her hosiery completely.

But instead of dealing with the shoes, Connor grabbed the pantyhose in the middle and pulled her legs up, over his head and down around his waist, so that she was literally trapped around him.

Connor stroked the inside of her thighs with his fingertips, sending a teasing little tingle through her body. Andee closed her eyes and focused all her attention on the sensation of her new friend touching her flesh. His hands worked their way closer towards her pussy, making it wetter as he did. She loved how his hands felt on her, combined with the unique feeling of not being able to pull away because of her pantyhose.

After a few minutes of increasingly frustrating teasing, she finally felt him slide a finger across her moist pussy. She let out a tiny moan of approval and shuffled her butt forward on the desk, as if to suggest she was at his mercy. It wasn’t far from the truth; Andee was lost in the erotic sensation of Connor’s fingers playing with the outer lips of her cunt – and then, finally, the ultimate delight as he slid one into her wet hole.

“Oooohhhh,” she breathed as his finger slid deeply into her. Andee squeezed her pelvic muscles as tight as she could as she felt him slide in and out.

“Mmm … that’s nice and wet,” he said as he continued his thrusting motion. “Very nice pussy.”

Andee braced herself against the wall and let out a big sigh of pleasure as her friend continued to massage her cunt with his finger. Every now and then, he would slide it all the way out and stroke her swollen clit … drawing out an even deeper moan from her. Connor certainly knew how to stroke all the right spots to set her cunt on fire with lust.

“Oh, that feels sooo good,” she groaned as he added another finger to her internal teasing.

After a few minutes of toying with her cunt, Connor pulled his fingers out from her dripping hole. He lifted her legs up to his shoulders and placed her calves on them as he lowered himself to his knees. His face was now level with her dripping pussy. Andee placed a hand on his head and guided him forward in a not-so-subtle hint that she wanted him to lick her there.

Andee wiggled her hips as she felt Connor's tongue flick across her clitoris, slither between her wet pussy lips and into her aching vagina. She pulled his hair a little harder as he hit the really sensitive spot on the side of her clit a second time.

“God, you taste good,” he said as he pulled away from her for a moment.

“Fuck, you feel good,” she groaned seductively as he went back to teasing her swollen clit with his tongue.

Andee used both her hands to hold Connor’s head between her thighs. His tongue felt like a small hard cock as he pushed it in and out of her cunt. After a minute of this, he went back to work on her clit, paying particular attention to the little spot on the right side of her now throbbing clit. He certainly knew what he was doing down there, using the right amount of pressure to work her into a sexual frenzy, then backing off just before she got too close to the point of no return.

“Oh my god, that’s torture,” she moaned and leaned forward, still holding his face against her cunt. Andee was now practically face-fucking him, trying to make him use his tongue to finish her off. “I wanna cum … please … please make me cum.”

Connor pulled away from her pussy and grabbed her around the waist. In one quick move, he shuffled her off the desk and dropped her on the edge of the bed. Andee fell onto her back as he knelt back between her thighs and gently rubbed her clit with the tip of his finger.

“God, I want to cum,” she moaned.

Andee wiggled her hips against his touch and let out a huge moan as he went back to using his tongue on her dripping pussy. She groaned and pushed harder against his mouth as she edged closer to her orgasm. After a minute or so more of his oral teasing, she felt the blood rushing through her womb and to the outer parts of her pussy.

Connor must have sensed how close she was getting. He slid a finger into the hot wetness of her vagina and pressed against the smooth surface of her g-spot. Andee moaned loudly and squeezed her muscles tight. Connor sent her past the point of no return as he sucked her clit into his mouth gently and flicked his tongue across it.

“Oh good lord, yes. That’s it … fuck yes … cumming …” Andee pulled his hair hard so he couldn’t escape as her pussy let loose with her orgasm. Connor sucked on her swollen clit with even more force, causing Andee to twitch as waves of sexual release swept through her body.

“Fuck, that’s right … oooohhhh,” she grunted as her orgasm continued. “Oh yes … oh … yes.”

Connor remained between her thighs for a minute more, slowly fingering her as she came down from her sexual high. Then, when she had caught her breath, he slipped her legs back over his head and held one ankle at a time as he unbuckled the strap on her shoe. Once he had removed both, he rolled her pantyhose off to free her from the temporary binds.

“So … do I get to keep these?” he playfully asked as she lay flat on her back on the bed.

Andee sat up on the edge of the bed and nodded. She then turned her attention to the bulge in her friend’s pants. She softly ran his fingers along the outline of his swollen cock beneath the fabric.

“So tell me, big guy,” Andee whispered in her best seductive voice. “Has it been a while?”

Andee pulled the tab of his zipper down and then unbuttoned his pants. Without taking her eyes off of his, she pulled everything down over his thighs, freeing his cock. With a little spring as the waistband of his underwear was pulled clear, his erection shot upwards. She was impressed at his hardness, knowing it must have been a while since he received any attention from a woman.

She wrapped her fingers around the shaft and began to stroke him up and down. The head of his cock was just a couple inches from her face.

“Long enough,” he answered without taking his eyes off of her hand stroking his solid erection. “Long ... enough ...”

“My, my … you are nicely put together,” she said as she stroked him a little more intently. “Well then, I won’t make you wait for it.”

Andee held on to Connor’s erection as she reached with her other hand into her purse. She pulled out a familiar square foil wrapper and gave him a flirtatious smile before lowering onto her knees in front of him.

Andee took his hard cock between her lips as she opened the condom package with her hands. Once she had the slippery thing out of the wrapper, she slipped her mouth off of Connor and placed the ring against the head. Using her fingers, she unrolled the condom all the way down his long shaft.

Once she had the rubber in place, she sat on the edge of the bed and shuffled to the middle. Andee held out her hand for him to take in his, pulling him into the spot between her spread thighs.

“I want you to use that gorgeous cock of yours to make me squirm and moan,” she said like a horny vixen. “I want you to fuck me until I beg you to stop.”

Connor held his cock in his fingers and slid the tip along the wet opening to her vagina. With one big push, he penetrated her and fell forward so he had a hand on either side of her head.

“Fuck, that’s a tight little cunt,” Connor growled. “Fucking incredible ...”

“That’s right, nice and tight ...” she responded from underneath him. “Mmm ... nice and tight for a big fucking cock like yours.”

Connor forced himself deeper into her as she lifted her hips off the bed. Andee moaned with the sensation of him sliding into her inviting pussy. For some reason, it always felt so much more incredible when it was the first time a new cock inched into her. She closed her eyes for a moment to allow her mind to concentrate on the feeling of him going in and then slipping out as he got himself lubricated with her wetness.

“Fuck me hard with that thing,” Andee purred. She clutched at his shoulders and dug her heels into the mattress to give her the leverage to push back harder against his thrusts. “Come on; fuck me ... fuck me hard with that huge fucking cock.”

Andee moaned louder as her newest lover began to pick up his pace, driving her into the mattress harder and harder with each thrust.

“You like being fucked hard, don’t you,” he grunted between each push into her. “Yeah, that little cunt loves it hard.”

“Yes, I love … it … fucking hard,” she sputtered between his thrusts. “God, that’s amazing.”

Connor pushed himself as hard into as he could go, making his balls swat at her butt from underneath as he did. Andee could tell it had been a while since he had fucked anyone; his shaft was like steel and just kept going in and out with incredible determination.

She felt like a little vixen underneath him. She was especially horny – perhaps helped by the drinks – and wanted to feel him throb and pulse inside her. Andee wrapped her hands around his neck to allow herself to pump her hips against his cock as he fucked her.

As his rock hard cock slid into her hot vagina, Andee squeezed her muscles in an effort to make her cunt feel tight as possible. Connor had a great package and she was lost in how talented he was at using it on her. Her mind was completely in the moment when she felt him slow his pace and his cock grow unbelievably that much harder.

Andee wrapped her legs around his thighs and pulled him closer. She looked down between them as his condom-covered shaft glistened with her moisture as he pulled back, and then disappeared back between the swollen outer lips of her pussy. She loved watching that part of sex.

Connor grunted as he pumped his erection into her a few more times before pushing his hips hard against her pelvic bone with one forceful thrust. Andee flexed her pussy around his cock as she felt him reach his orgasm. She looked at his face, watching his expression as his load flowed from the head of his cock and into the space between the condom and her cunt.

“That’s it, baby,” she whispered. “Let it all go …”

As Connor rolled off of her and onto his back, Andee shuffled down the mattress until her face was even with his spent cock. She laid her head on his hip and gently removed the cum-filled condom. Tossing it aside, she then took him into her mouth and lightly ran her tongue around the head. It was an unusual taste of his cum mixed with the spermicide, but she knew how much pleasure it brought a man when she did that.

“That was ... fucking ... amazing,” he muttered as she continued to suck on him.

Andee let his softening dick slip out from between her lips and continued to lightly play with his balls.

“You certainly were,” she said.

xxxxx

When Andee woke up the next morning, her head was a bit foggy from the drinks and everything else the night before. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes as she sat on the edge of the bed, still naked. Her pussy was still had a delightful tingle.

She glanced around the room to try to get clearer picture of what had happened. Her dress was draped over the desk chair and her shoes tossed into the middle of the room. The condom wrapper was still on the floor beside the bed.

“What the fuck am I doing,” she muttered to herself as she got up and shuffled over to her purse.

She dug around for her cell phone and checked her messages. She discovered she had missed one from her husband – about the time Connor was licking her to orgasm – confirming he would be arriving as planned, meaning Andee had one more night in Las Vegas on her own. She wasn’t too concerned, as she had an industry event to attend and then figured she might take in some of the scenery afterwards.

Andee let her mind and her fingers wander as the hot water from her morning shower poured over her body. Her clit was extremely sensitive from Connor’s oral torment and it felt incredible as she massaged herself with her fingertip. She leaned against the tile wall and continued to play with her clit, slipping her middle finger into her vagina to stroke her g-spot every now and then.

It didn’t take her long to find the right rhythm to get her pussy to come alive again. She placed one foot on the side of the tub in order to give herself easier access to her own sweet spot. In a matter of minutes Andee could feel her orgasm building. She picked up her pace and slid her fingers along the side of her clit. Her body shivered in delight as she came.

“Oh, fuck ya,” she muttered as her knees went weak and her pussy twitched through her orgasm.

xxxxx

Wrapping a towel around her body, she walked out into the room and found her cellphone. Scrolling back through her emails to find Connor’s number from the day before, she quickly jotted it down on the notepad on the desk and then switched to her texting app.

“I’m thinking of trying Roulette again tonight. Any hints?”

Despite promising herself that she wasn’t going to fool around, she found it difficult to live up to it – and getting more difficult the more frequently she surrendered to her desires.

Published 
Written by Andee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments