Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Annie Receives a Gift - Part 1

"Annie receives a gift from her husband that changes her life"

84
37 Comments 37
23.9k Views 23.9k
6.3k words 6.3k words
It had been two weeks since I met a man, not my husband, at a hotel and fucked him and even though my husband Rob and I had sex almost every night since then, I wanted another cock again. I smiled to myself thinking about it as I walked back into our bedroom and slipped into bed beside my sleeping husband. We had had a hot fuck session a little earlier and before I finally drifted off to sleep my hand wandered down to my pussy and I fingered my still wet slit a minute just thinking about how much I had changed in the last few weeks. I smiled again thinking how much I loved my new life then I drifted off to sleep.

Two days later, I was a little late getting home from the office. I had had a late meeting with a new client and things got a little exciting and we ended up making out in my office before he had to leave. Anyway, my pussy was dripping wet when I got home and walked up to Rob in our den and lifted up my short skirt and I showed him my wet panties. Rob just smiled at me and slipped his fingers into my wet cunt. I just sat down straddling his lap and told him what happened and that I had let my new client finger fuck me and I sucked his cock in my office till he gave me his cum in my mouth. Then Rob pulled me up and carried me off to our bedroom and fucked me good! While we were fucking, he turned on my video camera to make a movie of us. We had started doing that for fun a few days before because I mentioned to him that I would like to watch him fuck me in a video. Two hours later, we were upstairs in my home office sitting in front of my computer watching the movie we had just made. I was on Rob’s lap and his cock was in my ass slowly fucking me as we watched our video. “Mmmm, you are a beautiful fucking slut,” he moaned in my ear as I worked my hips on his cock.

“I love being a fucking slut,” I cooed as we fucked real slow, “I love to watch you fucking me too. It’s so beautiful.”

Rob pushed up to work his big cock deeper inside my ass and said, “I love to watch you fuck other guys too Annie. I want you to do it again soon.”

I lifted up and turned around and sat facing my husband and kissed him and said, “I want to do it again too Rob.” Then I slid down and took his cock into my mouth and sucked him till he gave me his cum for the second time that night.

Just before we went to sleep that night, Rob hugged me gently and said, “Annie, don’t make any plans for this coming Saturday night. We are going to do something special.”

“Ok, what?” I asked hoping.

“Can’t tell you, it will be a surprise,” then he kissed me and we fell asleep a little later.

Finally Saturday came. Rob was at his golf game and I had been wondering all day long what he had planned for the night. It was nearly 6 o’clock when he got back home and came into the kitchen where I was getting ready to start dinner. Rob walked up behind me, wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck and nuzzled my ear and said, “No need for dinner tonight, I am taking you out to a nice restaurant and then we are going dancing beautiful woman.” Then he kissed my neck again. I turned around to face him and kissed him back then he went on to say, “Reservations are for eight, go take a nice relaxing bath and I want you to shave your pussy nice and smooth for me tonight too, but don’t get dressed yet. I’ll be waiting for you in the bedroom when you get out.” I smiled at Rob and kissed him again before I went to take a hot bath and get ready. I was excited that he had asked me to shave my pussy and was hoping he had a special reason for asking me to do that tonight.

About an hour later I finished my bath and put on a light silk robe and walked into our bedroom brushing my wet hair. Rob was waiting for me and I walked over to him as he stood up and reached into his jacket getting something from his pocket. My robe was open and when I got close to him, he reached out with his hand and pinched my left nipple causing me to smile and moan a little then he slipped his hand down my tummy to stroke my smooth pussy. “Mmm so smooth, just the way I like it,” he said softly as I touched his cock thru his pants. I opened my legs wider and my husband stoked my slit for a second then he gave me a little box wrapped in gift wrap paper. I dropped my hair brush onto our bed and took the little box and opened it.

“Oh Rob it’s a charm bracelet, it’s so pretty and that’s so thoughtful of you,” then I started to put it on my wrist.

“Oh no Annie, it doesn’t go on your wrist,” Rob said as he looked at me with a smile on his face, “It goes on your ankle.”

I was a little puzzled but then I bent over to put it on my ankle.

“Put it on your right ankle Annie,” he said. So I sat on the edge of our bed and put the gold anklet on my right ankle and looked up at Rob and smiled and told him thank you then I stood up and posed in front of the full length mirror admiring the little gold ankle bracket and smiled again at my husband.

“Annie, do you know what it means when a married woman wears an ankle bracelet?” Rob asked me..

“No..” I said as I looked into his eyes.

“It means you are a hot wife, and that’s what that little charm on your anklet says,” Rob said as he reached out and pulled me near to him.

“Mmmm, OK, I like that.” I said with a smile.

“And do you know what it means when a hot wife wears an ankle bracelet on her right ankle Annie?” he asked as he slipped his hand down and gently patted my thick pussy lips.

I smiled up at him again and softly said, “Nooo, I don’t know..”

Rob smiled at me and looked deep into my eyes and put his hands on my hips and said, “It means that you are a hot wife who likes to fuck other guys and that your husband is OK with it..”

I was shocked and a little confused then asked, “Oh my God, really? It means that?” as I searched his eyes.

Then Rob slipped two fingers inside my wet cunt and started flicking my clit and said, “Ummhhh that’s right, and men will know you like to fuck around and that your husband is OK with it..”

I looked into my husband’s eyes for a few seconds and asked softly, “Do you want me to wear this out in public?”

“I do, Annie I want you to wear it in public..”

“Are you really sure Rob?” I asked softly.

“I’m really sure, Annie. I want you to wear your hot wife anklet in public..”

I looked up at him and wrapped my arms around his neck and gave my husband a deep wet kiss. Then pulled back with tears filling my eyes, “Rob, I love you so much, so much. I am the happiest women in the world and so lucky to have you,” then my emotions overwhelmed me and I started to cry really hard with my head on Rob’s chest.

“Annie, I love you too, and I am the lucky one to have you,” Rob said as I continued to cry and sob on his shoulder and chest. Then he held me close for a little while without saying a word.

Finally I calmed down a little and then leaned up to kiss my husband. He kissed me back tenderly and held me close and said, “I really do want you to fuck other men. During the last few weeks I have never seen you so happy and our love making has been wonderful. So I want you to keep on doing it Annie..”

“Are you really sure?” I whispered with my head on his shoulder.

“Yes. Annie you like fucking other guys don’t you?”

“Yes..” I said softly then I started squeezing his cock through his trousers.

“Annie, I like to watch you fuck other guys. I like to see your face when a guy cums inside you and I want to fuck you while you suck another man’s cock. It really excites me Annie just to think about it, and I know it makes you happy too.” Rob said as he continued to hold me tight.

I pulled back from Rob as my eyes welled up with tears again and I began to cry once more. “I am scared Rob, I like to fuck and fuck other guys too.. But, I never want to hurt you or make you ashamed of me.”

“Annie, I’ll never be ashamed of you, I love you,” Rob said as he held me for a few minutes not saying anything.

I pulled back after a couple of minutes and looked into my husband’s eyes and said “Ever since I started working at Silk Panty before we were married, I loved it when men looked at me and saw my panties and it always made me excited and after I thought about it, it scared me because it made me feel soooo good.. Then when I started working again and after I let different men see me and even touch my pussy, I could barely stand it, I wanted to fuck some of them sooo much Rob.. But I felt so ashamed but so excited too and then when you told me it was OK, I didn’t really believe you.. I’m sorry, but I didn’t at first..” Rob just held me and kissed me tenderly again.

“But then after we were out with Tom and Eric that first time and they touched my pussy and played with me, I started to think it was really OK and then after they fucked me and you were OK I knew then that you really were OK with me doing it. But, it still scares me.. I don’t want you to stop loving me because I’m turning into a slut,” I said softly with tears still in my eyes.

“Annie, Annie Hun, I love you and I always will love you. I am OK with it Annie, I really do want you to fuck other guys and wear sexy clothes and let them see your panties and pussy and everything. I want to watch them fuck you and I want to fuck you after some other man has fucked you. I love you Annie, I want you to be my fucking slut wife and not stop,” Rob told me as he held me tight.

I looked deep into his eyes and kissed him then pulled back and quietly said, “I want to Rob and I want to make you happy. I don’t know what has happened to me in the last few weeks but I can’t stop thinking about fucking and I can’t stop.. I am so sorry but I can’t and I don’t want to stop, Ohh God Rob, I love you soooo much!”

Rob pulled me close to him and just held me for a few minutes then he kissed me again before telling me to get dressed for tonight, “Wear something special for me tonight. Now get busy, we don’t want to be late,” he said as he smiled at me and fingered my pussy some more.

I just smiled at him and said, “Ok,” and turned to go back to the bathroom and finish getting ready. About 30 minutes later, I walked into the den wearing a short yellow sun dress that buttoned down the front with my 4 inch heels and of course my new ankle bracelet with the little ‘hot wife’ charm. Rob just looked at me and smiled and I asked him if he liked how his little slutty hot wife was dressed then I lifted my dress up to show him my tiny yellow thong panties. Rob just smiled at me again then he told me to go back and take off my bra. I smiled at him and went back to our bedroom and took it off, and then I walked back into our den with a devilish smile on my face and said, “You can see my nipples through this thin material.”

Rob smiled at me and said, “That’s the point Annie, and unbutton a couple of buttons from the bottom of your dress too so I can see the tops of your thighs when you walk.”

I just smiled at my husband and did it.

We went to a quiet restaurant and had dinner and a bottle of wine. All thru dinner Rob kept teasing me, telling me he could see my dark nipples thru my dress and how much he liked it when I showed off. Well needless to say, my pussy was getting very wet then after we finished our coffees I needed to go to the ladies room. When I came back to our table, I walked real slow and swayed my hips and was looking at Rob with a smile as l licked my lips at him. He was smiling and when I sat down he leaned over and said, “You are so beautiful, I could see your panties through your dress when you came back to the table and I am sure that a few other people could too. You are making my dick hard Annie.”

“I am glad you like what you see, so do I look like a sexy hot wife?” I asked with a smile. Rob just smiled at me and gave me a little kiss on my cheek as we got up and left with his arm around me as we walked out. I noticed several men watching me too and my pussy was beginning to feel tingly and wet!

When we got to our car, Rob opened my door for me then went around to the driver’s side and got in then he leaned over and kissed me as his hand slid up my leg up to my panties. He started to finger my wet pussy thru my panties then asked me if I wanted to go dancing and have some more fun tonight. I just said Ok and smiled as I opened my legs a little to give him better access to my pussy then he reached inside the console and got something. “Annie, here take these,” Rob said as I looked at his face. Then he put several packets in my hands and looked at me. They were condoms.

I looked down at my hands then up to my husband’s eyes as he said, “I want you to always keep some of these in your purse from now on Annie.”

“But!” I protested.

Then Rob pulled me to him and kissed me again and said, “Annie if you are out sometime and meet a guy and want to fuck him it’s OK but you need to use a condom because it might not be safe if you don’t already know him, a hot wife always keeps some condoms in her purse just in case.”

“But Rob I..” Then Rob kissed me again and fingered my wet cunt till I moaned. A minute or two later I softly whispered into Rob’s ear, “Mmm, Ok I’ll keep them in my purse..” Then he slipped his fingers inside me and kissed me some more. After a minute or two I had a nice orgasm and then just slumped into the seat with my legs spread open for my husband. I leaned back in my seat for a minute just relaxing in the pleasure of my orgasm then Rob asked me if I still wanted to go to a bar and dance a little and maybe have some fun. I looked into his eyes for a few seconds and asked, “Are you sure about this?”

“I am absolutely sure about this,” he said.

So I kissed him and softly asked, “OK.. Where are we going?”

“The bar at the hotel where you had your date with John,” he said. I looked at him and smiled again just thinking about that night two weeks before.

It took about 20 minutes to drive to the bar and on the way we were quiet. I was thinking about what my husband had just given me his permission to do and was wondering if I could do it. My pussy was still very wet and I felt some of my juices on the inside of my thighs and I was still tingling a little there too. I crossed my legs in the car and just stared at my new little ankle bracelet and the little ‘hot wife’ charm on it for a few seconds then smiled. I knew then that I wanted to do it and hoped that I could find someone tonight to have some fun with.

When we got to the hotel, Rob pulled up to the valet parking and a young man came up to open my door for me. When he did, I slowly got out of the car and smiled up at the young man and opened my legs wide so he could see my wet panties.

ScarletPegasi1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletPegasi1

He helped me out of the car and then I slowly walked over to Rob with a smile on my face. The young man just stood and watched me with his mouth open. I took Rob’s arm and we walked together into the hotel lobby.

“It seems you are getting into the mood,” he said as he smiled at me.

I just smiled back at him and said, “Yes, I am,” then I kissed his cheek.

We walked into the bar just off the hotel lobby to find a seat. It wasn’t very crowded at 9:45 on Saturday night, maybe just twenty people, some couples and the rest single guys. There were two couples dancing to music played by a DJ. It was a nice place, not too dark and there were several booths around the dance floor as well as individual tables. We took two seats at the bar and ordered drinks and got comfortable. After our drinks came I turned in my chair to face Rob and I opened my legs some so he could see the tops of my thighs and leaned over and whispered, “I’m a little nervous, but it’s kind of exciting too..”

“Yea me too, just relax, let’s see what happens. I saw a couple of guys already checking you out too Annie,” he said with a smile as he patted the top of my right thigh. Then he leaned over and told me that he had forgotten something in the car and would be back in a few minutes. Rob told me that if a guy comes up to me, just strike up a conversation with him and if I liked him then go with the flow. I smiled up at my husband and leaned over to give him a kiss and opened my legs a little more to give him a peek between my legs.

“Hurry back to me,” I told him as he smiled at me and got up to leave the bar. I could feel my hard nipples against my dress and it felt good. I couldn’t believe what was happening to me. Here I was sitting in a bar hoping to pick up a strange man to fuck me and my husband was helping me. Oh my God!

After Rob left, I turned to watch a couple dancing and crossed my legs so that my new gold anklet was in view of the dance floor. After a couple of minutes a nice looking man came up to me and said, “I can’t believe that guy just left you here all alone.. My name is Jim, may I join you?” His eyes were smiling at me as I said that I’d like that. Then I told him that that man was my husband and that he’d be back in a few minutes. I smiled at him and asked him to sit next to me though and told him my husband wouldn’t mind. Then we started to talk and I found out that he was from Denver and was in town with two of his colleagues for week long meetings at his company and that they had ended today with a golf outing. They were flying back to Denver early the next morning. We talked for a little while longer and I laughed when he said he was a golf nut and I casually touched his thigh. Then I told him that my husband was a golf nut too and Jim laughed too then he put his hand on my knee. I looked down at his hand and then back up into Jim’s eyes and smiled and licked my lips as he slid his hand up my thigh just a little bit, I was getting excited but just then Rob tapped me on my shoulder.

I turned in my chair to face Rob and when I did I let my legs open. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Jim looking down, he was looking between my legs at my panties and it made me wet, I did it on purpose. I smiled up to my husband and said, “Hi honey, I want you to meet Jim.. Jim this is my husband Rob.” Jim looked at me, smiled and then slowly moved his right hand off my thigh and shook Rob’s hand.

“Hi Rob, pleased to meet you.. You sure do have a beautiful wife here,” Jim said smiling at both Rob and I.

Then I smiled at Rob and said, “Jim just asked me if I wanted to dance but I told him that I had better wait till you got back so that you could find me..” Rob just smiled at me then told Jim that he didn’t mind at all if he danced with me so Jim took my hand and led me to the dance floor.

Jim hadn’t really asked me to dance, but I was feeling sexy and wanted to dance with him. So when we got to the dance floor and he pulled me tight to his body for a slow song I told him thanks for following my suggestion so well. Jim pulled back a little and looked into my eyes and told me he was happy to help and smiled at me, then he wrapped his arms around me and I could feel his hands sliding down my back to the top of my bottom. I just moaned a little in his ear and then asked in a whisper if he liked seeing my panties. Jim pulled me closer and I could feel his cock against my tummy and said, “Oh fuck yes Annie..”

“Mmmm, I did it on purpose,” I whispered in his ear then I kissed his neck. I knew right then that I wanted to fuck him. Jim just held me tighter and I felt his hand slide down and cup my ass cheek as we danced and he told me that he liked what he saw and asked me if he could maybe see some more later. Jim’s other hand then moved to my breasts and he pinched one of my nipples and he kissed my ear as we danced. I looked over to Rob at the bar and saw him smiling at me as I danced with Jim. Then I leaned up and gave Jim a kiss on his lips and told him that I would like to show him a little more later as I pushed my hips against his thigh and rubbed my pussy against his leg. I was really getting hot! But then the song ended and the DJ said that he was going to take a 15 minute break.

Jim took me back to the bar but it was filling up and there was only one seat open next to Rob so Jim asked if we’d like to join him and his friends at the table they had in the back. I smiled at Rob and then turned to Jim and told him that I’d like that so we got up and joined Jim and his two friends at their table. I could feel my pussy creaming and was hoping that my juices weren’t running down my legs as we pulled up two more chairs and sat down and Jim introduced us to his friends.

Paul and Bill were both about the same age as Jim, late 20s or so. It was tight with all of us sitting around the table, I was next to Jim on one side and Rob was on my other side and my thighs were up against both of them. I was in heaven! We all talked for a while finishing our drinks and found out that Jim and Bill were both married and Paul was engaged to be married in the fall. They all seemed to be good guys and I was getting very relaxed with them. After we finished our drinks, Paul went to the bar to get another round for us all.

After Paul came back to the table with the drinks he asked me to dance, I was already a little tipsy so I was happy to get up and move around. Paul took my hand and led me to the dance floor as a slow song started to play. He put his hands low on my back as we began to move to the music. As we danced Paul’s hands slipped down onto my ass and he was gently rubbing my butt cheeks through my thin dress and I loved it. During the next song, Paul asked me something that really got me hot and then I moved my hand down and squeezed his cock thru his trousers. I could tell my cheeks were flushed and rosy when the song ended and we went back to our table. I smiled at Rob when I sat down and reached under the table to grab his cock thru his pants. Just then, Bill’s cell phone rang and he got up to answer it and walked away from our table. Then Paul said that he needed to go to the bathroom and to please excuse him. Jim said that he needed to go too so they got up and left Rob and I alone at the table. As they were walking away, Rob turned and asked me how I was feeling.

I looked into my husband’s eyes and smiled and told him that I was having so much fun then I asked him if he thought I was acting too slutty. Rob just kissed me and cupped my breast and pinched my nipple and said he was getting hard just watching me flirt with the guys. I reached under the table and grabbed Rob’s cock through his pants and stroked it a few times all the time smiling at him and licking my lips. I looked into my husband’s eyes and told him that Paul wanted to get to know me better tonight too and I told him that I’d like that.

“Would you like to fuck him?” Rob asked looking into my eyes.

“Yes..” I said softly, “and I‘d like to fuck Jim too and Bill.”

Rob just smiled at me and slipped his hand up under my short dress and fingered my pussy then he slipped a finger inside my panties and into my soaking wet cunt. Then he leaned over to me and said, “When they get back from the bathroom, I want you to go to the ladies room to freshen up and I want you to take off your panties and undo a couple more buttons from the bottom of your dress so that it opens up almost all the way to your pussy. Then when you get back to the table I will ask you to dance.”

“Take off my panties? You mean in here with the guys?” I asked quietly.

“Yes Annie in here, fucking hot sluts don’t wear panties,” Rob told me then he slipped a second finger into my cunt and started moving them in and out as I opened up my legs wide for my husband. I leaned over and kissed him as he finger fucked me at our table.

“OOppps! I hope I am not interrupting anything,” Bill said as he returned to our table smiling at me. I opened my eyes startled and looked up at him and smiled as Rob pulled his fingers from my dripping cunt.

“Oh sorry..” I said as I looked up at Bill with a smile on my face but I didn’t close my legs. Just then Paul and Jim returned to the table too. As they were getting seated again I said that it was my turn and excused myself to go to the ladies room. As I got up from the table, I opened my legs wide and Jim got a very good look at my wet panties. I just smiled at him and walked away swaying my hips. I felt so sexy and slutty!

I went into the ladies room and used the bathroom then I sprayed a little perfume down there before I took off my wet panties. Before I left the bathroom, I undid another button at the top of my dress and two more from the bottom so that when I walked my legs would slip out the front of my dress almost all the way up. I held my wet panties in my hand and then slowly walked back to our table smiling at the guys as I got close. They were just staring at me with big smiles on their faces as I got near the table. My nipples were rock hard and were almost poking thru my dress. When I got to the table I stood with my legs spread wide and lifted my hand above the table and dropped my wet panties into the center.

“Did you all miss me?” I asked with a devilish slutty smile on my face.

“Oh hell yes, God Annie you look so fuuu, I mean so hot!” Jim said.

I smiled as I sat down next to Paul and Jim and asked, “Did you mean fucking hot?” and laughed and they laughed too. Then Jim picked up my panties and put them into his pocket and smiled at me. I smiled back and blew him a little kiss.

We chatted a few more minutes and I slipped my hand down under the table and put it on Jim’s thigh and moved it up to his cock, it was hard under his trousers and I smiled. Then Rob asked me to dance. So I lightly squeezed Jim’s cock and got up to take Rob’s hand. When I got up I spread my legs and Jim got a good look at my naked pussy, I wanted to fuck him so much!

Rob pulled me close on the dance floor and kissed my neck and whispered in my ear that he was so turned on by watching me act so slutty. I hugged my wonderful husband and kissed his neck as he slipped his hands down to my bottom. I could feel him pulling my dress up a little then when he turned us to our table I felt it lift even higher. “I know what you are doing,” I softly said to him and he laughed a little. “You’re showing my ass to the guys at our table aren’t you,” I moaned.

“Not only to guys at our table Annie, but to everyone else in this bar too. They’re all watching you Hun.”

“Oh fuck, that is so hot.” I moaned.

As we slowly moved to the music Rob turned me around so that I was standing right in front of our table and pushed me back a little and put both of his hands on my hips. Then he pulled the front of my dress open all the way up to my pussy so the guys could see me and slipped one of his fingers into my slit and started rubbing my clit right in front of the guys. I moaned as my husband moved his fingers inside my dripping cunt. I didn’t care who was watching, it felt so good!

“Annie, do you want to have some more fun tonight?” he asked and moved his fingers in and out of my cunt in clear view of the guys.

“Ohhh God yes, I want to fuck! I want all of you to fuck me tonight!” I moaned.

“I’ve got us a room here tonight too Annie,” he said softly.

I looked up at my husband and just said, “OOhh God Rob, I want to fuck, I need to fuck now. I want you to fuck me now!”

Thankfully the song ended before we got arrested then Rob simply said to the guys that we had to leave but if they wanted to come up to room 603 in about 20 minutes, we could continue the party. I looked at the guys and softly said, “Yes, please come up..” Then Rob walked me out of the bar.

When we got into the lift Rob kissed me and said, “God Annie, you are a fucking hot slut wife tonight, I love it.”

I looked into his eyes and said, “Just fuck me, hurry up and fuck me..”

When we got into the room, Rob turned on all the lights in both the living room and in the bedroom and I unbuttoned my sundress and let it fall to the floor. I stood there in the middle of the living room naked in my high heels and wearing my new gold ankle bracelet and looked up into Rob’s eyes and said, “I want you to fuck me before they get here, I want them to walk in on us so they can watch us fuck and see you cum in my pussy..”

All Rob said was, “you fucking slut!” Then he picked me up and carried me into the bedroom and threw me down on the bed and quickly took his clothes off as I watched him with my legs spread wide open.

“Hurry up, fuck meeee,” I moaned.

Rob finished undressing then slid up between my open legs and licked my juicy pussy then sunk his big cock deep into my hot wet cunt and started fucking me hard. God I loved it! After a couple of minutes with his cock still deep in my wet throbbing cunt, I rolled over and climbed on top so I could fuck him really deep. “When they come in, the first thing I want them to see is you fucking me,” I said as I smiled into his eyes and then I started fucking my husband hard and deep.

We fucked hard for about ten minutes. I could feel my cunt contracting around his hard cock and I knew Rob was about to cum then I had a huge orgasm and just as his cum filled my pussy, Jim, Bill, and Paul walked thru the door into the living room of our suite.

They stopped dead in their tracks as they just looked at me with my legs spread wide with Rob’s cock deep in my dripping cunt.

I just smiled at them and said, “Ooooppppss, you caught me fucking my husband. God he fucks me sooo good.” Then I leaned back against his chest opening my cunt wide so they could see Rob’s cum leaking from my pussy around his cock.

Jim, Paul, and Bill were already shedding their clothes when I slowly got up off of Rob’s cock and walked towards them. I could feel Rob’s cum running down the insides of my thighs as I stopped in front of Jim and knelt down and kissed the tip of his hard cock and looked up into his eyes and asked, “Do you want to fuck me?”

To Be Continued.

Published 
Written by AnnieLuvsToFu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments