Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Annie's Journey Ch.3

"Annie Parties!! Well almost.."

114
42 Comments 42
34.2k Views 34.2k
3.8k words 3.8k words
Famous Story
I was having a hard time driving home. I was excited about the party that a couple of the guys at the office were planning for me on Friday night and about what my husband Rob and I had talked about for a couple of weeks now, me being with another man and my pussy was really wet. I got home around 7PM and Rob was in our den when I walked up to him and smiled and lifted my short skirt so he could see my wet panties. “God Annie you are so wet!” Rob said as he grinned up at me.

“I have a surprise to tell you,” I said with a huge smile on my face.

Rob just smiled up at me and reached out and began to finger my pussy thru my wet panties and said, “Is it what I hope it is?” he asked.

“No it’s not what you are thinking.. But today we won the biggest contract ever for a renovation project and my boss told me it was all because of my special efforts with our clients and a couple of the guys want to have a party for me to celebrate my first year with the company on Friday night, and they invited my clients too. One of the guys is the guy who I let touch my panties and finger me a little last week, his name is Tom and the other guy is named Eric and they are coming to the party too and you are invited too! I am so excited!” I said as I leaned into Rob’s hand as he stoked my pussy thru my wet panties. I then leaned over and gave my husband a wet kiss and big hug around his neck as he kept on fingering my cunt.

That night when we were fucking, Rob kept teasing me saying maybe Friday would be the night I got to experience another man. I told him that I sure hoped it would be! We really had a hot fuck… Then afterwards, I went to sleep that night dreaming of fucking Tom.

I left the office a little early on Thursday afternoon before the party on Friday to do some shopping. I bought a new dress to wear Friday night and some new panties and bras. I had never worn thong style panties before then but when I found some tiny little silk thong panties, I just had to have them so I bought six pairs in different colors along with matching silk bras. When I got home, Rob wasn’t home yet so I went into our bedroom and took off my clothes and tried on my new panties and bras. The first thing I noticed was that when I wore my new thong panty, my dark bush stuck out from the edges of my panties and it looked messy so I decided to trim my full natural bushy hair. I had never done that before either. I drew a bath and before I got into the tub, I trimmed my bush pretty short above my pussy with scissors then got into the tub and shaved my bikini line (of course I have shaved my bikini line before). This time though I had to shave it a lot tighter than I had ever before so that my hairs wouldn’t stick out from the edges of my new tiny panties. After I got out of the bath and dried off, I put on my new white silk thong panty and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked neat and then I turned around and bent over so I could see my behind. When I did that, I could see a lot of hairs around my pussy lips and bottom sticking out from the little string that ran down my crack so I tried to trim as much as I could with the scissors but I couldn’t reach very well but I did the best I could. Anyway, when I finished I could see the edge of my little brown hole and pink slit easily when I bent over wearing my new little thong panties and I liked that. Then I put on my new white silk bra, I could see my dark nipples thru the thin material too! God, I felt so sexy!

Then I heard Rob coming into the bedroom so I put on a white robe and walked out into the room with a big smile on my face. Rob looked at me with a little surprised look on his face as I walked up to him and said, “I went shopping today to buy some new things for the party tomorrow, would you like to see?” I asked with a smile. He nodded yes so then I took off my robe and just stood in front of my husband as he took in my new look.

“God Annie, you look great!” Rob said and he smiled at me and reached out to give me a hug and kiss.

I pulled back and turned around and bent over so he could see my bottom and then I asked him, “Can you see my asshole and pussy when I bend over like this?”

“Mmmm fuck, yes I can see your sweet rosebud and cunt and God Annie, you look fucking hot!” Rob moaned as he reached out to me again.

I stepped back a little and asked, “I want to wear these tomorrow night to the party is that OK with you?”

“Oh hell yes Annie, that’s fine with me. I want you to wear them and show off too. God you’re turning into a hot fucking slut!” Rob said as he hugged and kissed me hard then pushed me down onto our bed and fucked me….While we were fucking, I told Rob that I was going to wear my new tiny panties to the office too so I could show off my pussy and ass to some of my clients too. When I said that, my husband dumped a huge load of cum inside my pussy.

Afterwards we laid together and cuddled and kissed for a little while then I told my husband, “I love being your hot fucking slut.” Rob had never said ‘slut’ to me before but after I thought about it, I liked it and really wanted to be his hot fucking slut… God what was happening to me in the last few weeks I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

On Friday night, I dressed in my new mid length wrap-around red silk sarong style dress that I had bought the day before. The fabric was pretty thin and the dress was open in the back and tied in the front around my waist and because it was open in the back, I didn’t wear a bra. Before I left the bedroom to show Rob my new dress, I sprayed some of his favorite perfume on my neck and then on my tits and then I opened the front of my dress and sprayed some on my little red thong panties too. I could see my hard nipples under my dress top too when I looked in the mirror. Then I walked into the den to my husband who was looking at me with a big smile on his face. I stopped a few steps in front of him and open my dress to show him my tiny little red thong panty and asked with a devilish smile, “You like?”

Rob just looked at me and smiled then walked over to give me a nice hug and kiss while he squeezed my nearly naked bottom under my dress and said, “You look fucking hot Annie, I love it and I love you.” I kissed him gently on the lips and squeezed his big cock under his trousers before we left for the restaurant. I was nervous and excited at the same time thinking about what might happen that night..

We got to the restaurant about 8 o’clock and were taken to the private dining room we had reserved. My two colleagues from the office were there already along with my clients Tom and Eric. When we walked in, the guys stopped talking and just looked at me with smiles on their face. I felt so sexy and I smiled back at them and did a slow turn around to show off my new sexy dress. I could feel my nipples getting hard. I looked up at Rob and he just smiled at me and mouthed the words, ‘I love you’ to me. I introduced my husband to everyone and then we all sat down to enjoy a wonderful five course dinner with a different wine served with each course. I very rarely drink and I am afraid that I had a little too much wine because my face was really hot and red, but I was so relaxed and happy and was really enjoying the evening.

All through dinner I was flirting with Tom and Eric and Tom teased me about my ‘special talents’ and negotiation technique. He said that he hoped that maybe we could have some more negotiations sometime during our project. I knew what he was thinking about and smiled at him and just said, “Well maybe we will see.” Just as we were finishing our desserts and coffee, I felt Tom move his hand over to my knee under the table.. I smiled at him then he moved his hand up my thigh almost to my panties. I wanted him to touch me there but he didn’t, instead he suggested that we move into the bar to listen to some music by the jazz band that was playing that night and have a night cap. When we were getting up to leave I leaned up to Rob and whispered in his ear, “I feel so good right now, I feel hot and my pussy is soaking wet,” then I kissed his ear before we left the dining room. I was a little drunk too, Rob had to hold me steady as we walked to the bar..

We found a table in the back part of the bar that had a bench seat along the wall and one chair. Rob sat on one side of me on the bench seat and Tom sat on my other side. Eric sat across from me at the small table. Tom ordered another round of drinks and; stupid me, I ordered another glass of wine! After the drinks came and the music started to play again, Tom asked Rob if he could dance with me. Rob smiled at me then Tom and said it was OK with him. I smiled and leaned into Tom a little bit then he took my hand and led me to the dance floor.

The music was a slow tune and Tom pulled me in close to him and wrapped his arms around me as we began to sway to the music. Tom held me tight and whispered in my ear telling me how beautiful and sexy I looked and it made me feel so good.. I didn’t even think about it but I leaned up and kissed him on his lips gently as we danced.

Maria_nice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maria_nice

I looked over to Rob and he was watching me, then he smiled at me and nodded his head as Tom and I continued to dance for a few more songs.. I felt Tom move his hands down my back to my bottom and he squeezed me.. So I moved my hand down and squeezed his cock thru his trousers and kissed him again on the lips just as I felt his hand go into the slit in my dress and cup and squeeze my bare bottom in his hand. My pussy was really wet and I wanted him to touch it but the music stopped, he kissed me on the cheek and then he took me back to our table.

I sat down and my dress opened up so that my leg was bare all the way up to the top of my thigh but I didn’t cover up. I leaned over to Rob and whispered into his ear, “I feel so fucking good right now,” then I squeezed his cock thru his trousers as I relaxed a second. I had another sip of my wine then Rob leaned over and whispered in my ear that he can almost see my panties with my dress open like it was. “Is it OK?” I asked him with a devilish smile on my face and Rob just nodded his head yes and kissed me gently on my lips.

The music started playing again a few minutes later and Eric asked me to dance with him. As I was getting up and slid across in front of Tom, he reached up and pulled me down to his lap and at the same time his hands found my breasts and he pinched my nipples making me moan with pleasure. I sat down for a second in his lap and wiggled my ass on the bulge in his pants before I got on up to take Eric’s hand. I smiled at Rob and Tom and blew him a kiss… I felt so sexy and slutty!

Eric was much taller than Tom, maybe six-two and I had to reach up a lot to wrap my hands around his neck when he pulled me close to dance. A slow song was playing and I could feel Eric’s cock rubbing up against my tummy when we danced and it felt really good. I could tell it was pretty big too! After a few minutes of swaying to the music, I felt Eric slip his hand inside the front of my dress and then he cupped my breast and pinched my nipple. When he did that, I moaned loud enough for Rob and Tom to hear and I opened my eyes to see Rob smiling at me. Then he slid his hand down the front of my dress and under the edge and he fingered my pussy thru my panties! I couldn’t help it but when he did that my knees buckled and I moaned real loud “Oh fuck,” and almost fell down on the dance floor. Eric quickly grabbed me and held me before he took me back to our table. I was really flushed and feeling the wine and my pussy was soaking wet..

I flopped down onto the bench seat at our table carelessly and my dress was wide open all the way up to my tiny thong panties but I didn’t care. I wanted them to see me! Then Tom reached over and picked up the tie to my dress and asked me if he could undo it. I looked over at Rob and he nodded yes then back to Tom and said softly, “Yes..” Tom undid my tie and opened my dress all the way so that my panties and breasts were in clear view. Fortunately, the lights in the bar were very dim so I didn’t’ think anybody else could see what we were doing. I felt so nasty and sexy then and I just opened my legs really wide so that they could see my pussy between my legs. I could feel my juices between my legs too. Then Rob got up and changed places with Eric so he was on one side of me and Tom was on my other side.

Tom moved his hand onto my wet thong panty and began to rub me. Eric leaned over and began to kiss and lick my nipple. I was going crazy! I rocked my hips up and looked at Tom and asked him to finger fuck me. Just then Eric moved his hands to my panties too and I reached down to pull my tiny thong aside to let them see my naked pussy and I asked them again to finger fuck me. Eric slipped his finger inside me while Tom gently rubbed my clit. I rocked my hips hard moaning for them to finger fuck me harder. Eric slipped another finger into me just as Tom moved his hand under me and fingered my asshole. When he did that I lost it and screamed, “OOOhhh fuck!! Fuck me! Fuck mmmeee!!” I lifted my bottom up as high off the seat as I could and rocked my hips really hard and screamed again, “Ohh God fuck me!! God I’m fucking cummiiiinnnnngggg!!” Then I had a huge orgasm and my juices gushed out from my pussy all over the bench seat. Tom and Eric stopped fingering me and I opened my eyes to see some other people looking at me from the other tables and I guess I panicked..

I pushed Tom and Eric’s hands away from me and I sat straight up looking into my husband’s eyes as I covered up and tears filled my eyes.. “Oh God, I’ve got to stop this before I make a huge scene in here, Oh God.” My tears flowed down my cheek as Eric moved and Rob sat back down next to me and held me. I looked at Tom and Eric and said, “I’ve got to leave now.. I’m so sorry but I need to leave, I’m scared,” I sobbed then collapsed into my husband’s arms..

A few minutes later we left the bar, Tom and Eric took a taxi then Rob and I got into the next taxi to go home…

I was still sobbing after we got into the taxi and Rob just held me not saying a word then he kissed my tenderly.. After a few minutes I calmed down and softly asked, “Are you mad at me for tonight?”

Rob just held me and quietly said, “No Annie, I’m not mad at you… I am so proud of you. I am happy about what you did tonight.”

“Rob, I got scared by what I was doing and how much I wanted them to fuck me.” I softly said to him… “I wanted to but I was afraid.”

Rob just held me close and hugged me for a few more minutes then I don’t know why I did what I did, it still must have been the wine, but I just reached up under my dress and pulled my panties off and held them up to Rob and said, “Feel how wet my panties are, I want to fuck so much.” I guess the cabbie heard me because I noticed him looking back at me in the backseat, and I liked that… So I just lifted my bottom off the seat and pulled my dress open and spread my legs so the cabbie could see me and Rob could finger me but he didn’t. Instead he leaned over and said that we need to wait till we got home in a few minutes. So I fingered myself. My pussy was so wet and I could smell my sex and the taxi driver was really enjoying my show too! But then we got home and after Rob paid the cab fare and got out I slid across the seat letting my legs spread apart so the driver could see my open cunt then I leaned over the seat and dropped my panties into the front seat and just smiled at him before I got out of the cab.

Rob took my arm and led me to the door and into our home. As we walked thru the front door I turned to my husband and said. “Oh God, I can’t believe I just did that, it was so nasty and I liked it!”

Rob just hugged me and said, “You are turning into a fucking slut. And I love it Annie.” Then he picked me up and carried me into our bedroom and fucked me for two hours before I passed out…

I woke up the next morning when Rob was in the shower and I had a terrible headache. I sat up on the edge of our bed and started to think about what had happened the night before and just put my head in my hands and began to sob. Rob came out from our bathroom and walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder and asked me what was wrong. Well, then I stood up and wrapped my arms around his neck and the tears began to fill my eyes as I looked into his eyes and said softly, “I am sorry, I am so sorry..”

Big tears began to roll down my cheeks as I said, “I am so sorry that I acted like a slut last night, a shameless slut. It was wrong. I won’t blame you if you don’t love me anymore or even if you leave me. I’m so ashamed.”

Rob held me tight for a few seconds then he told me, “Annie, you have nothing to be ashamed of. I love you more than ever now and I was so happy last night. I am ok with what you were doing last night too. I don’t want you to stop. Annie, in fact, I was hoping that you would fuck Tom and Eric last night.”

I pulled back and looked deep into his eyes then he continued, “Last night, Tom asked me if he could fuck you and I told him it was OK with me but that it was entirely up to you. I was really hoping that both Tom and Eric would fuck you last night while I watched. I really do want you to experience another cock Annie.. I loved how you were acting and if you think that was slutty then I don’t want you to stop it, you know, it really turns me on too.”

“Really…. are you sure??” Was all I could say..

“Yes Annie and I really do mean it when I say that I would like you to fuck another man.” He told me.

I looked into Rob’s eyes once again for a few seconds before saying very softly, “I will if you really want me to.”

“I want you too Annie,” he said to me..

Then I leaned up to my husband and kissed him then said, “Ok, I love you so much.” Then I laid back down on our bed with my husband and went back to sleep with a smile on my face.

The next Monday, I called both Tom and Eric and apologized to them and told them that the next time, I wouldn’t be so scared. They said they understood and hoped that the next time would be soon. I felt so good after talking to them too..

Published 
Written by AnnieLuvsToFu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments