Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Arriving home from the US

"We head home. Sally meets us at the airport. Sue promises to stop her cheating."

8
3 Comments 3
6.4k Views 6.4k
6.3k words 6.3k words

The story until now.

Lyn and I had just returned from the US. During our trip, we had gained a new friend and lover Julie who was also a barefoot water skier. Julie had returned to Australia with us on the pretext that I would coach her in her sport. I was looking forward to it.

On our return journey, Lyn had announced to me that she had met a friend, Ron. She had asked for my blessing to enter into a relationship with him. I understood that it was her way of calling off our relationship so that she could continue her journey through life without hurting me while avoiding us becoming enemies. 

I insisted on going home with Lyn to meet Ron and found out that he was a good friend of mine from when we were kids growing up together. I was very relieved and now knew that Lyn had chosen someone who I knew would look after her and make her happy.

The only concern that I now had was this crazy insistence Lyn had developed that she wanted to become pregnant with my child to quote her, “have something to truly remember me by.”

The story continues.

Friday came too soon. Julie and I said our goodbyes and headed for the airport. As I drove I looked across to Julie and could see a little tear in her eye.

“It’s OK, mate. She’ll be safe with Ron. He’s a great guy. He’s one of the few in this world that I would trust my life to. Besides, it won’t be long and we’ll be over this way for a couple of competitions and while we are here we can look up Lyn.”

 “I just feel sad. I suddenly realized that I’m in a totally new country on the opposite side of the world to my home and without Lyn, you are the only person that I know.”

“That’ll change in a hurry. Once you start work next week, you’ll have people all around you and you will wish for some peace. With your looks and figure, every man in the state will want to take you out on a date. Give it a month and you’ll forget that you ever knew me.”

“That’s not likely. You are the only man I’m interested in. They’ll be awfully disappointed if they think they are getting a date with me.”

“We’ll see, Julie. Give it time and things may change. When the time comes all I ask of you is to talk openly to me. I have no right to hold you back from living your life the way you choose.

“You make it sound like you don’t want me anymore.”

“Well, that’s not true. I care about you and the more time that I spend with you the closer I feel I’m getting to you and the more attached I am. But you need to understand that I am married with children and they must always be my first concern. What I’m saying to you is that my responsibilities will always come before my feelings. I was raised to believe that when you accept responsibility then that responsibility is with you until it is taken away. You don’t have a right to turn your back on it no matter how you may otherwise feel.”

“Yes, I know that. Lyn explained it to me. I didn’t come into this blind. I came into our relationship knowing that I had to play second fiddle to the bitch. I want you to understand that the day that she does leave I will be waiting for you. I expect nothing from you before that day. What time and attention that I do get before then I will appreciate.”

“What do I say to that? I’m lost for words.”

“Good, then it’s settled.”

The flight was uneventful. When we arrived at the airport, I looked around and saw Sally waiting for us. I waved to her and she smiled and waved back.

“Hello, daddy,” was her greeting. I smiled and gave her a big hug.

“So this is Sally,” Julie said as I broke the hug. “I’m Julie, Sally. It’s nice to meet you. Goyse has told me a little about you. I feel as if I knew you before I saw you.”

“So, you’ve been giving away all my secrets, aye,” Sally replied while giving me a wink. “A girl can’t hide a damn thing these days,” she said as she patted her belly. She then looked Julie up and down saying, “Gees, they are getting younger and better looking all the time, Goyse. A girl doesn’t stand a hope with competition like this one.”

“You’ve got quite a head start on me from what I’m told. I need something in my favour if I’m going to stay in the race, Sally.”

“Don’t worry, honey. I’m not the competition. I’ve got a man of my own at home. The cheating bastard doesn’t deserve me but I love him all the same. Your main competition is my husband’s ex-lover and Goyse’s bitch of a wife, Sue. Come on, get your bags and I’ll take you home.”

Sally ran us to the apartment that I had the company organize for Julie. It was well furnished and Julie ran from room to room like a young child with a birthday present.

“I love it, Goyse. Thanks for doing this for me.”

“Don’t thank me. It was Ronny, my assistant that set it up for you. You will meet her tomorrow. She’s looking forward to meeting you. Poor thing is overloaded with work and really needs your help to catch up so you will be appreciated. She asked could I bring you around tomorrow afternoon to meet her, if it’s OK with you, that is.”

“That would be fine with me. What time will you pick me up?”

“Sue will be skating from ten o’clock so how about ten thirty. I’ll tell Ronny that we will arrive shortly after twelve thirty. That will allow us time to have a light brunch and finish off with coffee at Ronny and her husband’s place.”  

Sally dropped me at home shortly afterwards. I was surprised to see Sue come out to meet me. This was something that had not happened for at least ten years. In the first few years of our marriage, she always saw me off and was waiting for me to arrive home almost every time. For some reason that I could not understand this had suddenly stopped around a decade before. It had coincided with my catching her with my friend and water skiing buddy, Merv.

Sally made no move to come in. She said her good-byes. She told me that she liked my friend, Julie and then drove away. I saw Sue wave to her but there was no sign that Sally waved back. I guessed she either didn’t see Sue wave or she was angry with her for some reason, no doubt something to do with her husband, Roy.

When I walked up to Sue, she threw her arms around my neck and pulled me in to kiss her. It took me by surprise and initially, I almost backed away. Once the initial shock passed, I returned her kiss and hugged her tightly.

“I’ve really missed you, Goyse.”

“What, Roy not kept you busy then?”

That fucker, I’m sorry I ever met him. He’s nothing but a con artist. He’s a cheating, lying son-of-a-bitch. He was just using me.”

“Surprise, surprise, why else does a married man take on a lover on the side? I thought that was the main idea. You were going to use him while you were away from home and he was going to use you. Why else do two married people cheat on their partners while they are away from their spouses? What was it you expected from him anyway?”

“I expected he would be a little trustworthy. I thought he would at least show some respect for me.”

“I don’t understand? You will have to spell it out for me. Assuming he thinks I don’t know, why do you expect respect from a man who knows you are cheating on your husband behind his back? I would have thought the automatic reaction would be for him to think you are some lowly slut or even worse. Why did you think it would be any different?”

“Every man I have ever been with has shown me some type of respect. They have always considered my feelings but he only thought of his and his wive’s needs, nothing else. When he realized that he didn’t need me, he just rejected me like a piece of waste scrap. He did it in front of people. It was very embarrassing. Anyway, that is enough about me. How did your trip go?”

“My trip was great. No complaints. I have picked up another water skier to train who has great potential. I’m looking forward to the next year or so. I think she will really make her mark in the sport.”

“She, she’s a woman?”

“Yes, most she’s are women.”

“Ha. Ha. That’s right, make a joke about it. What you are saying is that you will be spending every weekend with some woman for the next year or so on the pretext that you are training her for something?”

“No pretext but training for a specific purpose. She has potential to become a world champion. Her ability to learn exceeds any that I have ever had the opportunity to train. She’s still young. She’s extremely fit and she’s dedicated. If you had a roller skater with real potential, could you walk away from her or him?”

“No, I couldn’t and I wouldn’t. The difference is that I would be training in a public venue not alone in a boat with no one around.”

“Let me understand this? The woman, my wife who has cheated on me repeatedly with multiple men and probably women as well, is jealous of me wanting to train a gifted sportsperson who with the right guidance is likely to achieve world champion status. She may even become multiple world champion. If this was you in my shoes would you say, no? You are saying that I can’t do this because you, my wife who cheats on me all the bloody time might get jealous?” I was getting wound up so I couldn’t help myself, I let go.

“For fuck's sake woman, welcome home, Goyse. I know you’ve been away from me for a month. I know that I left you with the sole intent of getting screwed night and day by my latest donkey dick, Roy. I know that you didn’t want me to do that. I know that you have probably been screwed up inside about my behaviour but welcome back to an attack session because you want to train someone with potential. What rock have you been living under, woman? Why don’t you just climb back under it and get off my back? If you want me to respect your rights then start to show that same respect for me.”

“I’m sorry, Goyse, I just don’t want to lose you to a younger, fitter woman, that’s all.”

“Keep this up and you will. I can guarantee it.”

I walked away from her. I went to our bedroom and started to pack my gear away. I didn’t see her but I felt her presence in the room.

“I love you, Goyse. I know I’ve been a slut to you but I do love you and I don’t want to lose you.”

“If you were going to lose me it would have happened well before now. There are two things that will force me away from you. The first is your jealousy and the desire that you have to control me. The second one, you know because I have told you repeatedly, you need to be honest with me.”

“You don’t have to worry about me being honest with you anymore because my cheating days are over. I won’t have anything to admit to you anymore. I promise that I will try to control my jealousy if you promise to make me your only lover.”

“After everything that you have done, I think you had better prove to me that you intend to be true to me before you start dictating to me, don’t you think?”

“Yes, I guess. Just give me time. I’ll prove that you’re my only lover. You’ll see.”

She came across to me, put her arms around my neck and started to pull me towards the bed. I knew to resist was for her to suspect something, especially so after our conversation. When she got me to the bed, I kissed her, picked her up and lay her down in the middle of the bed. I then removed my shirt and my pants before joining her.  

We kissed for some time. I felt her hand moving towards my cock. I was not erect. The prior conversation made sure of that. How can you feel excited when someone ignores your rights and needs for many years but then because they have a bad experience demand that you knuckle down and stay true to them? My mind was still stewing over the last discussion and as a result, I was not going to respond to her advances.

“You don’t love me anymore.”

“You have just put me under a lot of pressure. How can I perform under pressure? What do you expect from me?”

“I’m sorry. I thought it important that we redefine our relationship. I have decided to change what is happening to us. I thought it important that you understand that.”

“What you are saying is you have redefined our relationship from your viewpoint and what you have been doing. Haven’t you forgotten something?”

She was hesitant to answer. I didn’t know if it was because she had been caught out or because she didn’t know how to reply. “I don’t think so. What are you saying?”

“I’m saying that if this is a partnership, shouldn’t I have some say in what is happening? Shouldn’t there be some discussion about where we are going? What is it that gives you the right to decide to change your behaviour and then demand that I fall into line with what you want?”

“I didn’t think I was asking anything of you. I assumed that I was the only person that you were interested in. Is there someone else?”

“Don’t try to turn this around on me. Do you have any reason to believe that I might have someone else?”

“You had affairs with Marg, Cherie and Debbie just to mention a few. How would I know if there are others?”

‘With the exception of Marg, they are all women who you forced on to me so that you could have your freedom to carry on with other men. You don’t really think that I didn’t understand that, did you? After doing that, you are now deciding for me that I must change my behaviour after you encouraged me. How do you think that makes me feel?”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it like that. I just wanted to tell you that my cheating days are over, that’s all.”

“I’m glad to hear that. Hopefully, you mean it. You need to remember though that you have on a number of occasions told me that it would all end but it didn’t. Don’t you remember that you agreed once before when we moved over west? Why should I believe you now if you didn’t meet your agreement then?”

“The difference now is that I’m telling you it is over. When we moved over to the west, it was conditions that you stipulated for me.”

“Yes, and you agreed to them.”

“This time you are not asking. I am telling you.”

“I’ll believe it when I see it, is all I’m saying. There is no reason for me to believe that you will keep your word. Prove it to me and then I’ll believe you.”

“How can I prove it to you? You would never know.”

“You would be very surprised at how much I know about your affairs. Just because I don’t say anything, it doesn’t mean I don’t know.”

“Ha-ha, that’s a joke. You think you know everything. You know nothing.”

“OK, so you think I don’t know. Let’s see. Now there was Henry, Merv, Jon, Richard, Jeff, Julian, then Bob, there was Len then Geoff, spelt with a G, need I go on.” She didn’t answer but her mouth was open, no doubt from shock so I continued. “Now, there was the group of nine, now what were their names, Harry, Mal, Bill, Bob, Justin, Stan, Jeff, Allan and Andrew. I think it was Andrew that you continued seeing full time after skating before we moved over to the west. Oh, before I forget, Dave and Ken. I mustn’t forget them. Should I go on and start talking about over here in the west? I have probably left a couple out but if you give me the time I will recall who they were.”

KatieJ
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatieJ

“Fuck me, you knew all that and never once said anything. Why didn’t you pull me up? Why didn’t you say anything?”

“Would it have done any good? It would have just caused a heap of trouble, shouting and arguing. The kids would have been stressed and really, was it going to change anything? Why do you think that I said if you didn’t change your ways then I would go west without you?”

“Oh shit, I didn’t know that you knew all that. It must have been almost impossible for you. Why did you put up with it?”

“Why did you do it is probably the more important question?”

“I don’t really know. It just happened. Once one knew they talked to others who wanted the same treatment. I was always feeling horny so it suited me that men wanted to have sex with me. I was always available for you. Not once in all those years have I said no to you when you wanted sex. I felt that if you were satisfied then what I did away from home didn’t matter.”

“You say that but in fact, it was not always away from home was it?”

“You knew about that as well. I’m sorry, Goyse. I didn’t plan to do it at home. They just came around and we got carried away. It only happened a couple of times, is all.”

“About five more than a couple that I knew about but then I probably don’t know everything. You say that I never went without sex all that time but Sue I was not interested in sex. I was interested in making love to you and there is a massive difference. It is almost an impossible task to make love with someone who has recently been cheating on you with other men. Yes, you are right you never once said no to my having sex with you but that is not what I wanted or needed. I wanted to know that my wife was just that, my wife, not someone’s play toy to have sex with but my wife.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Now, let’s get back to where we were. Now that you know that I have a reasonable idea of how you have treated me over many, many years. What was it that you were asking me?”   

“I’m sorry.”

“Yes, we are both sorry but you were telling me that you expected something of me. What was it?”

“Nothing, I’m sorry, that’s all.”

“So you are sorry? Sorry that you weren’t able to hide it all from me, I assume.”

“Don’t be like that, Goyse. I am sorry. I’m sorry that I’ve hurt you so much for so long. Please forgive me.”

“Let’s see what happens in time, can we. Right now I’m tired from all the travelling. I’ve had a lot of time on my own to think and not all my thoughts have been rational or sensible. I was stressed about you being with Roy. Despite that or perhaps because of that, I didn’t really miss you the way I always have before. Maybe it was just the thought of being so far away while you were off with someone else. Now that I’ve arrived home, you have met me with these demands. I don’t have answers. I guess I’m a bit muddled up at the moment. I need time to sleep and think.”

“You’ve met someone, haven’t you?”

“There you go again, imagining things the way it suits you. What makes you think that I’ve met someone?”

“It was me. I felt that way as well a long time ago. Remember Merv. I fell in love with him then you and Cherie showed me what an arse-hole he was. Well, when it happened I was thinking the same way you are now. My feelings for you...” She hesitated as if wondering should she tell me. She then continued, “They were still there but I felt them less or something. I felt all muddled up and confused, not knowing what I wanted. I didn’t know what was important. That’s exactly what you just described.”

“I think you are reading a lot into a serious case of sleep deprivation. I need a good sleep and I’ll be right as rain tomorrow morning.”

“You had better go to sleep then but I think there is more to it than you are telling me. Good night.”

Sue rolled over one way and I rolled over the other. I was wide awake. I had slept well on the plane. I had to focus on not moving to give the appearance that I was asleep. About ten minutes later, I felt her move. I felt her roll my way and lift up on the bed.

“Are you awake, Goyse?”

I lay dead still. My left leg was aching and I had an itch on my thigh but I dared not move.

“If you’re awake I just want you to know that I love you and I don’t want to lose you.”

The itch was driving me out of my mind but I dare not move. My left leg felt as if it had no feeling in it. I couldn’t move or she would know that I was awake and she would start the conversation again. That conversation I did not want to have. My mind was thinking, “Fuck you bitch, go to sleep!”

I felt her lay back down again. I was madly trying to work out how long it would take her to go back to sleep so that I could get some feeling back into my leg and have a good scratch. It was too much for me. I rolled onto my back and straightened my leg and then had a good scratch. I felt her move again. She wasn’t asleep.

I felt her hand on my cock. I then felt her move down to take me into her mouth. She was an expert at using her tongue inside her mouth while she worked on me. No man could ever resist that. If she was your worst enemy you would still get an erection the way she worked me.

Once I was fully erect she moved over the top of me and directed me to her pussy.  No words were spoken. There was no need for words. Her movements spoke loudly of what she wanted and she was getting it.

I was quite surprised at how tight she was or should I say how loose she was not. Tight was the wrong word it was more firm. After making love to someone for many years you expect her to feel a certain way and for Sue, it was loose except for when she had her operation. Now she felt different as if some of that looseness had disappeared.

She lifted and dropped two or three times before I was fully embedded in her. She then worked her strokes so that just the tip was in her and then she thrust down on me all the way. She was quite wet and in no time at all, I could feel her juices running down across my balls. Her breasts were just touching my chest and they felt wonderful. Each time she thrust down on me her tits lifted off me and as she pulled back they once more rested lightly on me.

Even though I rose to meet her each time I was not putting a lot of energy into it. It was as if I was a living dildo that she was using to satisfy her desires. It was very erotic for me and I knew that I probably would not last long. I knew her well and I knew that she was not far off as well.

Her little whimpers told me that I could let go. She beat me to it but I was not far behind her.

“I love you, Goyse, I love you, I looovvvee yooouuu. Give it to me. Fuck my little pussy, you fucker. Seed my fertile little cunny.  Give it to me, Goyse. I’ve been waiting for weeks for this.”

I almost panicked because I was too late to stop it. Even if I pulled out now, my first eruption would have been enough. Had she stopped taking the pill? The last thing that I wanted this late in my life with everything that had happened and was likely to happen was to have another baby to raise.

We were both breathing heavy. I was confused. I couldn’t work it out. It took me a while to ask, “You’re not fertile, are you?”

“No, I’ve got that insertion that you organized for me before you flew out.”

“What was all that about your fertile pussy?”

 “The thought just gets me going that’s all. It helps me reach my orgasm.”

“You haven’t said that before.”

“Not with you, I haven’t.”

“You say that with other men?”

“Hhhmmm, sometimes I do. It helps me but most men like to hear it as well. It makes them cum more, you know, harder. I like it when a man really squirts hard inside me. You don’t mind me talking like this do you?”

“No, I like you to tell me about things. You don’t often tell me about what you are doing, how you feel or what it’s like for you. They are the things that I like you to talk about when we are in bed together. I get aroused hearing about it although I would prefer that you didn’t do it at all.”

“What would you like me to tell you?”

“I don’t know. Maybe describe one of your experiences to me. How it started. How it felt. Why you did it. How often did you cum? How often did he cum? What it felt like, things like that.”

“OK, remember over east not long before we left, one day I went shopping to the city. You will probably remember it because I asked Lyn to come over home to keep you busy while I was away. I thought you would probably make love to her but she tells me you didn’t take the bait. I had hoped you would because that way I wouldn’t feel so bad about doing what I did.”

“I had actually done the shopping the day before to cover my tracks. I was actually with a guy named Tom. I had met him at one of the skating competitions. He was a dancer and the rink manager had teamed us up to give a demonstration. Well, Tom was impressive. Not because of his dancing but when he held me in close to him during his moves I felt this enormous, hard cock pressing into my stomach.”

“He came on to me. I kept saying no, I’m married. He said it didn’t matter because no one would know except us and it would only be a one-off. After the comp, I went home and thought about it. I knew that he would probably be one of the biggest I had ever had. He didn’t want anything that lasted which meant that there would not be any complications. Eventually, I decided that if I met him again I would do it.”

“No sooner had I decided to give it a go then he rang me. He had got my phone number from the rink. I was so pleased that he rang me that I agreed to meet without thinking about it. He said that I should plan to be free for a full day and if possible a night. I asked him why and he said because he needs that long to be totally satisfied. I didn’t quite understand that so only organized for the day and told you I would be home by about seven PM. You might remember I didn’t get home until ten o’clock that night.”

“So we met in a local motel. It was the best in town. He had booked it for two nights so that we could get together early that morning. Once we entered the room he undressed and his cock was a monster. Hanging below it were these two gigantic balls hanging really low. One of them was pulled up into the sack while the other one hung about an inch and a half below the other. I looked at his cock and told him that I could not possibly take all of it. He said that he would take it easy but he assured me that by the afternoon he would be fully in me without any pain.”

“I asked him how big it was and he said he was eleven inches long. I asked him how far around. He went to the fridge and took out a coke can. He placed it against his cock. He was almost as far around as the coke can. It was a strange shape. It was bigger around the head than at the base. It reminded me of a baseball bat with the handle at his body end. Just looking at it got me excited.”

“He started by just playing with me. Much the way you do but he took me almost to the point of orgasm and then moved up to me and pushed his head inside me. I hadn’t seen him do it but he was very slippery so I knew that he must have used a lubricant on the tip of his cock to make the entry easier. He pushed into me a little then withdrew and then pushed in again. He was so big he had my entrance stretched to its absolute maximum. It was about then that I had my first orgasm.”

“It felt so nice that I wrapped my legs around him and used my legs to pull him further into me until it hurt. This told him how far he could penetrate me without pain. He was about two or possibly three inches from fully in. Because of his shape, once it got started, it slipped in really easy. As he slipped in I felt that big head stretching me inside. It really felt good. I was in an almost continuous orgasm. He was as gentle as he could be for a man with such a big weapon.”

“I had been on the pill for a number of years before that. If you remember the doctor had taken me off for two or three months at that time. I had agreed so quickly that I hadn’t given it a thought so I told him that he could not cum inside me. He laughed and told me that he doesn’t pull out for anyone. He said that I either wanted it or I didn’t. He went on to say that if I was stupid enough to meet a man for sex on the side I should have made real sure that I was protected. He told me that he would not be pulling out but would be filling me to the brim. He then said that if I got up the duff, he would shake your hand and congratulate you on your new family member.”

“There was no way that with me having little orgasms on almost every stroke that I was going to walk away from him. He worked me for about twenty minutes. I have had multiple orgasms before but this was different. It was as if my orgasm continued for the full twenty minutes. The longer it went the more intense it became. I was thrusting hard up towards him and I had forgotten the pain.“

“Suddenly I felt his cock get stiffer and it felt as if it was swelling. It was only then that I realized he had all eleven inches inside me. I knew he was about to come. I could have tried to push him off but I just wrapped my legs more tightly around him and held him as deep inside me as I could.”

“His cum was like hot lava shooting against the back of my cunt. I felt the pressure and heat from it and I had the most terrific orgasm that I have ever experienced. I knew he was probably impregnating me but I had lost all touch with reality. If anything, I wanted him to give me his baby and I told him so.”

“The amazing thing is that he didn’t go soft. He just kept going. The next session took over an hour. It was still good but nothing like the first one. That was just unbelievable. Sex has never been that good with any other man and Goyse, I can tell you some have been pretty damn good.”

“We had a break for lunch and then continued on. Around six o’clock we had a break for dinner. He had the staff set up a very secluded area separate from the restaurant for us so that we didn’t have to dress up or anything. After dinner, he insisted on another session but once it got to nine thirty, I said I have to go and left him. I never saw him again.”

“Did you get pregnant?”

“Ah, I forgot to tell you that part. When I was about to leave to go home he told me not to worry too much because he had a vasectomy. He told me that he let me believe I could get pregnant because he thought most women got a kick out of it.”

“Well, did you get a kick out of it?”

“Of course I did. Who wouldn’t? Didn’t it excite you while I was telling you the story?”

“Maybe.”

“Don’t lie. I could feel you give a little jump on your cock when I told you. It did the same for me. We are no different you and I.”

All the time she was telling me the story I was moving inside her. I was near to my orgasm. She quickened the pace and said, “Give it to me, Goyse. Splatter the back of my pussy with your sperm the same way that Tom did.”

I shot as hard as I could inside her but I knew I had no chance of achieving what Tom did.

“I love you, Goyse. Think of that when you are with her next time.”

“What is that supposed to mean?”

“I’ve played around most of my married life. I know about these things. I don’t know who she is but I do know she does exist. Just remember this is your bed. Make sure you come home to me the same way that I always did. I will always be waiting for you.”

There was no way to answer that so I kissed her, rolled over and went to sleep. My dreams that night like many others to follow were only of Julie. I awoke to feel totally refreshed. Sue had prepared breakfast for us.  Afterwards, she walked me to my car for the first time in years. She kissed me then she climbed into her car before I drove off to introduce the new assistant to Ronny.

Published 
Written by goyse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments