Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Back home again with Sue.

"Julie starts her new job and settles in to life while Sue decides to change her ways, perhaps."

6
1 Comment 1
6.0k Views 6.0k
4.9k words 4.9k words

As I drove towards Julies place a traffic light turned red so I pulled up. As was customary with me, I looked into the rear-vision mirror. I noticed a car slow down well back from the traffic which was quite unusual so I took a second look. The car fitted the description of my wife, Sue’s car.

I moved on to the next set of lights and slowed to allow them to turn red. As I pulled up, I again observed the car behind slow well back from mine. I realized that it was my wife. She was following me.

I immediately changed direction and headed out of town. Once on the open road, I accelerated hard to increase the distance between my car and hers. Over the top of the first hill, I turned hard left and pulled into a long driveway out of sight of anyone looking ahead on the main highway. I watched as her car sped past the turnoff and into the distance.

I then took a different road back into town to arrive at Julie’s place just on time. Julie was dressed and ready to go. We hugged and kissed and headed off.  I drove in the opposite direction to the direction that Sue was headed. The restaurant that I took Julie to was not the one that I had planned on but it was quite a nice one.

We ordered and while waiting for our meals Julie asked, “How did it go with Sue last night?”

“OK, it went okay.”

“It just went okay? You had been apart for weeks. Did you make love to her?”

“Not initially, but we did eventually.”

“If you left it till later, she would have suspected something. A husband doesn’t go away from his wife for weeks and then not want to make love to her when he gets home.”

“She was dictating to me. It made me angry. Any urges that I had went out the window. I couldn’t get it up till later on when she backed off a little.”

“What was she dictating to you about?”

“She told me that she intended stopping her cheating and then came on heavy about me committing to be with her and only her.”

“She’s got a nerve. How did you handle that?”

“I didn’t make any commitments at all. I simply turned it back on her.”

“That wouldn’t have gone down well. It probably would have confirmed to her that you were having an affair. At least, it would have made her suspicious.”

“Yep, she tried to follow me this morning. I had to give her the slip before I came over to pick you up.”

“Shit, she’ll know for sure now. It will drive her insane trying to catch you out. We’ll have to be extra careful from now on.”

“Guess so. Maybe we should let her catch us to teach her a lesson. Let her understand what it was like for me.”

“No, I want to be with you but I won’t let you use me to get revenge on her. I don’t want to hurt anybody. What we have is between you and me. It is not about anything to do with anyone else. I’m not going to play games with your marriage.”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to offend you.”

“You didn’t offend me. You just pissed me off, is all.”

I had purposely intended to go to a restaurant out of town on the north side because I knew very few people in that direction. Sue’s actions meant that we were now on the south side where our kids went to school and where Sue and I did most of our socializing. I had expected that just for once I might get away with not meeting someone that we know but luck was not with us.

“Hello Goyse, long time no see.”

“Hi Gay, how’s Al?”

“The arsehole is okay. Still up to his old tricks but I guess a leopard doesn’t change its spots, does it? Who’s your friend?”

“Sorry Gay, this is Julie. Julie is a lady that I’m coaching at present.”

“Hi Julie, Goyse is a good coach. You won’t be disappointed, I’m sure. Do you mind if I join you? I’m here by myself today.”

“No, we don’t mind. Is that okay, Julie?”

Julie was probably taken by surprise but she nodded. “Join us by all means. We have ordered. I’ll add yours to our order. What would you like?”

I got up. After Gay told me what she wanted, I told the girls that I would order her meal on the way to the restrooms. I then got up and left them alone. I actually didn’t want to go to the restrooms but I did want to leave them alone for a while to allow them to talk. Once I placed the order, I quietly returned to the other side of the high-backed seating where they were. I could hear what was said from there. It went a little like this.

Julie: “So your husband cheats on you.”

Gay: “Yes, He’s done it all our married life. He’s not even good at it. I don’t even have to try to catch him out. He cheated with Goyse’s wife, Sue, around four years ago and Goyse caught them at it.”

Julie: “That must have been horrific for him. How did he handle it?”

Gay: “Quite well actually. With people like Al and Sue, there is no use getting upset or angry with them because cheating is just part of their life. I don’t even think they can help it. It seems to be in their DNA.”

Julie: “So Sue still cheats on Goyse?”

Gay: “Definitely. She goes from one guy to another. If one gets too close to her she simply dumps him and moves on to the next. My husband tried to convince her to leave Goyse and go live with him after I chucked him out.”

Julie: “But I thought that Goyse asked you how he was. Are you still good friends?”

Gay: “My goodness no honey, I was pregnant and once he heard he came back on hands and knees begging for me to take him back.”

Julie: “So you took him back. You saved your marriage.”

Gay: “It may look that way but it is just an arrangement that we have. He sleeps in the guest room and I sleep in the master bedroom. He still has his floozies. I live alone. The deal is that if we have love affairs, we must never bring them back to the house. I have a couple of girlfriends that I occasionally spend a night with. I never know where Al is sleeping and I don’t want to know.”

Julie: “So you don’t have any men friends these days?”

Gay: “No, I only have one man that I’m interested in but he is taken, at least for now.”

Julie: “Just like me.”

Gay: “Hmm, yes, I thought so. Just like you, Julie. Goyse is pretty special. Isn’t he?”

Julie: “How did you guess it was Goyse?”

Gay: “I saw the way you looked at him, honey. You know that you will need to get on the end of the line, don’t you?”

Julie: “I don’t understand.”

Gay: “Well, let me explain it to you this way. My son’s name is Gordon. My husband has had a vasectomy and is infertile. There are a few kids around with the name Gordon or nicknamed Goyse if you understand my meaning.”

Julie: “So Goyse has been cheating on his wife with a lot of women. Is that what you are telling me?”

Gay: “It’s not really like that, exactly. When a man’s wife runs around the way that Goyse’s wife does, women who are attracted to him often try to console him. This is especially so if it is the woman’s husband that the wife is having an affair with. There is also the other side to it. Sue often pushes him onto another woman to give her the opportunity to do what she does best.”

Julie: “Yes but you are suggesting that there is a line. Surely, just because a woman’s husband cheats on her, she would not want to join a lineup.”

Gay: “Did you intend getting hooked when you first slept with him?”

Julie: “You are assuming a lot, Gay.”

Gay: “It’s all written on your face, honey. Like me, you are hooked. I know that look because I sometimes see my own reflection.”

Julie: “Well, I’m not joining any line, Gay. I’m with him and that’s not going to change. I have no intention of moving aside for you or anyone else. The day his wife leaves him, I will be there with him. I won’t be going anywhere for you or for anyone else, no matter who they are.”

Gay: “That’s the spirit, honey. You stand your ground. You realize that at the end of the day it will be him who decides, don’t you? It won’t be up to you or to me.”

This was getting out of hand. I stood up walked around to them and asked, “You will decide, what?”

They had both been caught out and the looks of surprise showed. No doubt they were both wondering how much I had heard. Being a little older and more experienced it was Gay who responded.

“We were just talking about sporting judges. They make their own decisions. The athlete can perform as well as they are able but in the end, it is the judges that decide who wins or who misses out.”

“I guess in theory that’s true. Judges, like everyone else, must work within certain rules and meet certain criteria in making their decision. If the decision isn’t reasonable there are others who can overrule them or make life difficult for them in most cases. It is no different to any decision that we make in life. If anyone of us makes the wrong decision then we have to suffer the consequences. Julie, you need not worry about decisions that you may need to face in the future. If you do it right and do the best you can, you will come out on top every time.”

“Thanks, Goyse, that helps me. I was having doubts about things for a while there.”

“We all have doubts at times. We don’t always make the right decisions but then that is life. Sometimes we have to learn from our mistakes. Sometimes we see things and hear things that tell us that we may have made a mistake or two in the past. Once again that’s life.”

Gay looked at me and then said, “I hope you’re not referring to me when you said that?”

“Gay, you helped me through a very difficult time in my life. I will be forever grateful to you for your support and as a result, I will always feel close to you. You and I had, I hope a mutual need at that time so what I got from the relationship you also got. We moved on, Gay. You went back to Al and I stumbled on with Sue.”

“You heard our conversation then.”

“I didn’t hear all of it, no. I did hear enough to tell me that I should put the record straight, if not for my sake or yours, then for Julie’s. I want to be your friend, Gay but that can’t be possible if you seek to interfere in my relationship with Julie.”

“I’m sorry, Goyse. I didn’t mean it that way.”

“I accept, Gay. Enough said. Now let’s have our brunch and move on. Are you okay, Julie?”

“Yep, I’m okay.”

When the meal was finished, we said goodbye to Gay and we made our way across to Ronny’s place. Her husband was out. Ronny served us coffee. The girls got on fine. Ronny asked a few pointed questions about Julie’s knowledge and the answers she gave fit very well. As I expected, Julie knew her stuff.

Afterwards, we returned to Julie’s apartment. Once inside we kissed and Julie led me to her bedroom. She undid the buttons on my shirt and removed it. She undid my belt and dropped my trousers. She then pushed me down to sit on the end of the bed.

She moved over to a small table and started playing a CD. The music had a nice swing to it and she moved in time with the music. First, she shed her shoes. She swayed seductively with the music as she did. Next, the top came off, followed shortly afterwards by her skirt. She was now in just her bra and bikini panties. I admired her body. She was so fit that as she moved you could see her little muscles working. Sexy was not the word for it. Years ago, I had thought of Cherie as the sex goddess but she had been dethroned. Without any doubt, Julie had taken her place.

The big question that loomed in my mind was, why me? Here I was, a married man with a lover who could have any man she desired, but she had chosen me. Was this just a dream, or was it real? What had I ever done in my life to deserve such a beauty who was willing to wait for me to become disentangled with my stupid, uncaring wife, Sue?

Gay had been right about one thing. There was a long list of women who may try to lay claim to me if Sue was to move on. I had never wanted it that way. It was all a product of Sue’s deceptive behaviour, or was it? I guess it was easy to blame Sue, but in the end, it was me who allowed it all to happen. There were times like this when I wondered if I was just as bad as Sue. Was I simply escaping responsibility for my actions by blaming her?

Marg had been the first who meant anything to me. That happened because I needed someone to talk to. Marg was in the same position and so it happened. I don’t think Marg wanted it any more than I did. It just happened because we were both lonely and bursting for someone we could trust to talk to. Neither of us expected that we would become emotionally involved.

IvyHerman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyHerman

Lyn was forced on to me by Sue so that she could get photos to blackmail Marg and her husband. Maybe blackmail was the wrong word, it was probably threaten.  

Cherie was introduced by Marg because she wanted her friend to know the difference between making love and having sex. Unfortunately, when you make love you become emotionally involved. It didn’t impact me like it did Cherie but I was not willing to hurt her so I kept her close.

Then there was Debbie and Gloria. Debbie wanted a child so she used me to get what she wanted. Her partner and long-term lover, Gloria, then asked me to do the same for her. Was I the one encouraging these women?

“Where are you, Goyse? Here I am trying to seduce you and you look as if you are miles away. What’s wrong?”

“Nothing Julie, nothing is wrong. I was just thinking about what Gay said, that’s all.”   

“You looked as if you were off in a dream somewhere.”

“I was just thinking about the past, that’s all.”

“Come here!”

I got up and walked over to her. She took me in her arms and kissed me.

“Stop thinking about what Gay said. That’s the past. Think of now and the future. You always say don’t look over your shoulder. Learn from your experiences but don’t dwell on them. How about taking your own advice?”

I laughed and cuddled her close. I felt so close to this woman. I didn’t want to lose her. Of all the women I had been with, including Lyn, this was the woman of my dreams. I kissed her again and carried her across to her bed. I laid her down on her back and lay down on top of her kissing her as I did so.

“You’re very special,” I said. “I was just thinking how lucky I am to have you as a lover. I was wondering if I was in fact dreaming and suddenly I would wake up to find you gone or that I hadn’t met you at all.”

“I’m the one who should be thinking that. I’m the lucky one. I win all around. I have a great coach who has taken me forward what would have taken me two years in my water skiing and I get a great lover thrown in as a bonus. Not to add that you have taken me away from my nightmare of a life where my ex-husband was stalking me. Maybe this was meant to be, a relationship where we both care for each other and we both come out winners.”

I kissed her and I felt her taking her panties off. I reached around her body and undone her bra. I took one of her tits into my mouth and then the other. Her little hard nipples were pointing out towards the roof. I ran my tongue around one and then the other. Her little moan added to my excitement.

I smiled at her and rose up to kiss her again. She put her hand around my neck and pulled me in hard against her. In the years to come, I was to learn to recognize this as her trademark every time that we made love. She always pulled me into her body with a strength that initially surprised me. Her kisses were always long and hard. Not soft and tender like other women. Long and hard was her way.  

When we broke our kiss I felt her pushing me downwards. We often thought the same things at the same time. That was where I was going and that was where Julie wanted me. When I reached my destination, I held back a little from her, admiring her tight little pussy. She had very sparse hair. It was more like fluff than hair but it got denser on her mound.  She trimmed it where it was denser to form a neat little landing strip.

 Her outer lips were always closed, concealing her little inner lips from sight. At the base of her tight lips, a little bead of moisture showed itself gleaming in the light. This was the only sign of her excitement. My tongue flicked down and it was gone. She tasted sweet with a slight touch of salt present. There was no odour. Every other woman that I had ever been with has had a distinctive odour. Some are sweet. Some smelled of perfume while others were even foul. Julie had nothing, no odour at all that I could detect.

I breathed heavy on to her. She squirmed and giggled in delight. I repeated it but a little lower. Her hips lifted and her legs spread to give me easier access. I did it once again and she giggled again. The next time my warm breath was directed towards where her little clit was hiding. She squirmed again and dropped her knees out wide and her outer lips parted to reveal her moist inner lips. Another larger droplet had appeared like magic at the bottom of her slit.

My tongue snaked out along her groove. The moan from deep within her sounded like the growl of a tortured animal.  The droplet was growing and growing until it started to flow down towards her anus. I directed my attention toward the grove where I knew her little clit was hiding. Soon afterwards, I saw the telltale movements that I recognized as the announcements of a possible orgasm.

I placed a hand either side of the top of her pussy and gently pried her lips apart to reveal her little clit. It was gleaming like a little skin coloured pearl. I ran my tongue down alongside it around above it and down the other side. The effect was immediate. Her hips jerked upwards, a deep-throated growl emitted from her lips and she shot juices all over my chin and neck.  

I placed my mouth over the upper section of her lips and sucked hard. I felt her little clit pop outwards between my lips where I could run my tongue around and around it.

“Oooohhh fuck,” she screamed. Then again, “Oooohhh fuck, Goyse. I looovvee yoouu.  I looovvee  yoouu.  Oooohhh fuck. I’m cummiiinngg. I’m cummiiinngg. Oooohhh fuck.”

Her squirts became smaller and smaller until they stopped altogether. I immediately stopped working her and just wrapped my arms around her body and held her. Her body had gone into a period of tremors which probably lasted about twenty seconds but it felt more like several minutes.

As the tremors finished, I could feel her body completely relaxing. I looked up into her face and she was looking at me smiling.

“I’ve never experienced anything like that before today. Every day you give me new and more wonderful feelings and experiences. I love you very much.”

I smiled at her and replied, “I enjoyed watching you. That must have been pretty special. I was a little worried when you kept trembling like that. I didn’t know what was happening.”

“Yes, I couldn’t control it. I just kept shuddering right through my body. Come up here. I want to hold you.”

I moved up to her. She held me in that tight embrace that was her way and we kissed.

“Are you going to... you know?”

“I’d like to, but no, as you pointed out, if I don’t perform for Sue, she will be suspicious.”

“That’s disappointing but then you are right. We shouldn’t do anything that makes her suspect more than she already does. Will I see you tomorrow?”

“That depends on Sue. Usually, she has some type of competition on Sundays. If she has a skating engagement, I will come over and we can go skiing together. I’ll get Debbie who does our house cleaning to come out with us to observe. I’ll give you a call later tonight to confirm.”

I washed up, kissed Julie and headed off home. I expected that Sue would be due home shortly but when I arrived I found her already home. Once again she came out to meet me as I entered the driveway.

She put her arms around my neck and kissed me once I got out of the car.

“I thought you might be home later. I’ve been doing some cooking. Your first day home from your trip, I wanted tonight to be special. Did your day go well?”

“Yes, pretty good. Ronny liked the new assistant. They seemed to get along well together. You know Ronny. She tested her out on everything and Julie seemed to give all the right answers. How did your day go?”

“Not bad. The girls are getting pretty good. They did well over east but we only got two medals. They really should have done better. What was missing was confidence and that only comes with experience. I really need to organize for them to attend more competitions over east before the next nationals. What do you think?”

“There is no reason that you can’t get them to go over east for an occasional competition. The only problem would be cost. I’m sure that some of the girls would be willing and able to come up with money for that.”

“Would you come with me if I went?”

“You want me to come? That’s a surprise. You have never wanted me to go with you before. Why now?”

“Don’t act dumb, Goyse. You know why I haven’t asked you before. It’s different now. I would like you to come with me now.”

“You know I don’t like skating. Sitting around watching skating competitions for me is like sitting on the road verge watching grass grow. Why should I come?”

“You won’t be disappointed. If you can come it would mean a lot to me. You won’t have to watch the skating. Just be there for me.” She stopped talking but I could tell that she had more to say so I just waited. “There are men who have come to expect things from me. If you are there to drop me off and to pick me up, they will keep their distance. Do you understand what I’m saying to you?”

“Yes, I understand. Why is it that you can’t just say no?”

“I’m frightened. If I’m there alone I may be tempted.”

“Sooner or later, you will have to confront your issues. You can’t go through life expecting someone to be there to help you overcome your weaknesses. Maybe you should go alone. If you can deal with it alone, I will know that it is over.”

“No, I will need someone with me. I won’t be able to do it alone.”

“What about my work. I’ve just had a heap of time off work and I will need to go to both the national water skiing later in the year and then the Pacific titles. How am I going to fit that in? Where did you expect to go anyway?”

“I’ll probably go to Sydney. They seem to have the most competitive competitions.”

“What if I organized someone to be with you? Someone who can take you there, pick you up and maybe spend some time with you in the evenings.”

“That would probably work. Do you know someone?”

“Yes, I think so. He may get his wife to come along too. She may even like to spend the time watching the comps. Hold on I’ll go into the office and give him a call.”

I went into my office and called. The phone rang for ages. I was about to hang up when he answered.

“Hello, Phillip speaking. How can I help?”

“Goyse here, Phillip. I have a favour to ask you and your wife if she is interested.”

“Goyse, how are you. How is Lyn? I was hoping she would call me.”

“I think we can both forget Lyn, Phillip. She has herself a new man, they are going to have a child and I expect any day now I will be invited to their wedding.”

“What’s the favour?”

“My wife, Sue is coming over to Sydney. She would like someone to chaperone her. The intent is for you and hopefully your wife to keep her away from getting with other men. She will probably be there for a week.”

“What about us? Is she off limits for us? Remember my wife will realize this is the famous Goyse’s wife we are talking about. She may think it is an invitation given the stories I have told her about you and Sue.”

“That, my friend will be something that you, your good wife and Sue will need to work out together. There is only one condition. If something does happen I would like it if you told me about it, no matter what it is. I should also tell you that Sue has told me that her cheating days are over.”

“So this is her test?”

“Not really, I know she will not stop. This is my way of finding out if her lying days are over.”

“OK, it’s a deal. Yes, I think Sheryl will be interested. She has often expressed interest in getting with a woman but as yet that hasn’t happened, at least that I know about.”

We finished our chat and I returned to Sue.

“All organized. All we have to do is let him know when you are going over. Phillip is a great guy. If anyone can look after you Phillip can.”

I don’t think she heard my little chuckle as I said it but she saw my grin. She probably thought the grin was because I didn’t have to go. A week alone with Julie is just what I wanted. Things could not be working out better for me.

Author's note:  The story until now.

I had just returned from the US. Julie came back with me on the pretext that I would coach her in her barefoot water skiing. To allow that to happen, I had helped her obtain a job as a support person for my administration assistant, Ronny who was grossly overloaded with work.

After spending the night at home with Sue, I was heading across to pick Julie up to take her to meet Ronny and her husband. Sue had just got into her car as I pulled out of the driveway.

Published 
Written by goyse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments