Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

barbara

6
1 Comment 1
7.4k Views 7.4k
846 words 846 words
I was thinking about back when I was married and what a bitch my ex-wife, Barbara, was when, unbidden, my mind turned to our sex. Despite my feelings about her, the bitch could fuck. She loved sex and never had to be asked twice. Hell... if Barbara was horny she didn’t have to be asked at all. She just jumped right in. I don’t think there was a square inch of her flesh that wasn’t an erogenous zone.

Barbara loved to have her pussy eaten. I remember, early in our marriage, I would tie her wrist to the bed post with her bent kneed legs dangling off the bed. Then I would kneel on the floor and eat her pussy until she literally passed out. Needless to say, she loved it.

She would get so loud I’d have to gag her.

As time progressed so did our love making... love making hell... we were just fucking plain and simple, like two wild animals.

We would start making out like two horny teenagers. Barbara was quite good with her mouth, so she was a very good kisser.

As we kissed my hands would find their way to Barbara’s breasts. In that day and time when it came to breasts, more was considered better, hence the padded bras that were popular at the time. Barbara’s breasts weren’t huge, just kinda medium size but were nice and firm, and her nipples were very responsive. When she got excited they’d get hard and stick out about a half an inch.

We would kiss, and I’d fondle her breasts for a few minutes until eventually a gentle hand would start my trip downward. How gentle the push was, was directly related to her arousal. The hotter I’d gotten Barbara, the harder the push.

The push would move my mouth to her nipples. There was no doubt from her breathing and her response that Barbara liked it.

I’d kiss my way done her body, licking and sucking her nipples. Again, the speed of this trip was directly related to how hot Barbara was. The hotter she was the more she’d push on my shoulders.

I’d always pause to tongue fucking her belly button. This was for me, not Barbara. I thought belly buttons were sexy as hell so I’d pause and enjoy hers. Barbara was always impatient for me to move on down, so I’d usually have to hold her wrists until I was through playing.

Then I’d kiss and nibble my way down between her legs to her pussy.

AnieDavis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnieDavis

They shaved Barbara’s pussy while she was in the hospital having our first child and it made eating her pussy so much nicer that she never let the hair grow back.

I’d eat her pussy for about thirty minutes, which for Barbara would equal about four or five orgasms.

Then Barbara would drop down and suck my dick. Another place where her talented mouth excelled. Barbara was one of the exceptions to the rule that guys suck dicks better than girls. She knew her way around a dick and sucked with the best.

When it got so good I thought my head was going to explode, I’d pull Barbara on top of me as I shifted into a 69 position. God did I love 69ing with her.

She liked to rub her clit against my mouth so she’d line her clit up and lie down on top of me.

Then Barbara would hold my legs apart with her elbows while she slowly took my cock in her mouth. I have just the tiniest bit of curve. Just enough for my cock to slide in and fit like they were made for each other. I can feel her warm mouth on me now.

Barbara would start out slowly rocking her clit on my mouth and slowly moving her tight mouth up and down my hard shaft. As she became more aroused she moved faster and faster.

If Barbara sensed that I was getting close before she was ready, she’d go deeper between my legs and either rim me or suck my balls, which ever caught her fancy. Actually, she’d always do both before she’d let me cum.

Even though she had three or four small orgasms from rubbing her clit, she’d bring me to the edge two or three times before she’d let me cum. Then she’d time it with her own orgasm so we went off at the same time.

By the time Barbara let me cum, I’d scream out my orgasm and when it passed I’d be too weak to move for a few minutes.

When she was feeling especially evil, she’d be sucking my balls when she let me cum. When she did that I’d cum so hard it would feel like my balls turned inside out.

While I was helpless, she’d laugh and lick my cum off my belly.

Published 
Written by mranonymous7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments