Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Birthday Wishes

"She wanted to have unforgettable birthdays to satisfy her sexual fantasies."

16
3 Comments 3
14.1k Views 14.1k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Beth married Phil ten years ago, yet the fire hadn't gone out in their relationship. They still passionately loved each other and sex was the centerpiece of their marriage. They had done just about everything a couple can do when making love. Indeed, no matter how kinky they became, it still was with love.

They had used a variety of toys on each of other. They had tried light BDSM. They had fucked indoors and out, in the car or on the playground swings. They loved trying new ways to have sex. Their sex was never stagnate or stale.

At dinner in mid-May, Phil said, "Well dear, your birthday is coming up in a few weeks. What would you like to do?"

"I've been thinking about it, Phil," Beth told him. "I'm a little embarrassed to tell you about my fantasy."

"Come on, Beth, we've done just about everything and neither of us get embarrassed."

"This is different, Phil. I've been talking with a guy at work. We talk about lots of things. Nothing is off the table. We talk politics, religion and sex, mostly about sex."

"Alright, that's nothing to be embarrassed about," Phil reassured her.

"Yes but one day he said he wanted to fuck me."

"He came right out and said that?" Phil asked.

"Yes. He's very open minded and straight forward about it."

"What did you say?"

"I said I'd like to fuck him too."

"You're kidding! Okay,I see. So you are looking for an affair with this guy."

"Not exactly. I said only if you were there with us. I never would cheat on you."

Phil followed up with a series of questions. "Your fantasy is a three-some on your birthday, right?"

She said, "Well, you don't have to get involved, only if you want to and it's okay with Doug."

"Is Doug your boss?"

"He's the office manager, but he doesn't tell me how to do my job."

"Is he married?"

"I'm not sure. I think he's divorced."

"Have you kissed him?"

"Once or twice but not passionately like with you."

"Where do we go from here?" Phil asked. "To be honest, this makes me a little nervous; but it's important that you do something special on your birthday."

"I think we should do it dear."

"Maybe it would be a good idea for me to meet him first."

"Yes, I was thinking Friday after work for some drinks at Andy's Pub if he's available."

"Sounds good. Clear it with him and let me know. Does he know when you're having him over for a birthday celebration?"

I'll tell him tomorrow at work. I never thought of it as a celebration, maybe a birthday insemination." They both laughed at the play on words.

The proposed arrangement made Beth so wet and horny that they went to bed early and fucked for three hours before falling asleep in each other's arms.

They met with Doug Friday as scheduled. He was a dozen years older than Phil with graying hair but physically fit. Doug was handsome, polite, and articulate. They didn't talk much about sex, only that it was Beth's birthday on June second. That was a Saturday that worked well with Doug, and it was set for after dinner at eight.

Beth was fidgeting all day. It was a combination of excitement and nervousness. Phil also was tense. He needed to get outside so he mowed the lawn. It had been moved two days earlier and didn't need to be mowed again. Mowing the lawn was somehow therapeutic to Phil. Then Phil went to the hardware store to browse. After an hour, he bought a can of WD-40 that he figured might come in handy some day. The hardware store for Phil was like a cathedral for the faithful.

Dinner that night was simple. They ordered pizza. Beth fixed a salad. Doug arrived at eight fifteen.

For the first hour, they had cocktails and talked about sports and politics. A little after nine, Beth left for the bedroom to undress and put on her favorite sheer lingerie with crotchless lace panties and killer heels. She looked like a Playboy model.

Meanwhile, Doug and Phil finished their drink with Doug the first to join Beth in the bedroom. Phil stayed behind wanting the lovers to have some private time. Doug didn't wait long to loose his clothes with Beth sinking to her knees taking him deep into her mouth.

Beth was not great at deep throat so when she began gagging, Phil still in the living room, recognized the sound knowing that Beth was giving Doug a blowjob. He waited until another familiar sound was evident. Beth was moaning, and she was not too quiet about it. Beth was never a silent sex partner. Her throaty moans were familiar to Phil, and told him her orgasm was building. Phil slipped into the bedroom quietly trying not to be noticed. With Beth in an hypnotic trance and Doug buried between her thighs, Phil could have lit a firecracker and neither of them would have noticed.

When Doug turned onto his back, it was Phil's first glimpse of Doug's cock. It was long and thin and stood straight up while Beth straddled him and let his dick easily sink into her pussy.

Phil was watching from the foot of the bed so when Doug pushed in all the way, only Doug's balls could be seen, Beth let out a cry of joy and pleasure. "Oh, oh, oh, Doug. Doug, Doug. Ah yes, yes," she kept crying out as she eagerly fucked his cock.

With is strong arms, Doug turned her on her back and penetrated her holding her legs high above his head. She continued to talk dirty like she always did with Phil. "Fuck me. Fuck me harder, Doug. Get it all the way in, deeper and don't pull out. Harder, harder, please harder."

Doug pounded into her. From his panting and grunting, it was apparent he wasn't going to last much longer. Just as Beth screamed, Ah, fuck, ah, ah, oh fuck, I'm cumming, Doug poured a bountiful gusher of cum into Beth's cunt. He collapsed on top of her. She wept with joy. Phil applauded the happy ending.

When the two love birds were breathing normally, Phil suggested they all go out to the patio for a drink. The yard was fenced as a safety measure since they had a pool, and to make it private. Phil and Beth often went out skinny dipping, and was their favorite place to have sex.

Phil brought out the drinks and they sat for an hour and a half enjoying the night air. Beth was still dripping cum but no one really cared. In fact, it was kind of sexy and got Phil stimulated.

It was long after dark when Doug suggested a three-some. "Have you folks done it?

Beth shook her head, no. Phil said they had talked about it.

Doug, stating the obvious said, "So Beth, you haven't experienced DP."

She said, "Well, no, but we simulated it with a plug in my ass when my dear husband corked my pussy."

"What? Are you suggesting, that we do DP, Doug?" Phil asked.

"Perhaps it's presumptuous of me to suggest it. Let's leave it to Beth to decide." Doug replied. "What do you think, Beth?"

"Oh Doug! That sounds great. It's been one of my fantasies for a long time. Let's do it."

Phil objected. "But Beth, when we talked about doing DP with our neighbor, Tony, you said no."

"I know but I wasn't into being with someone other than you until I met Doug. Anyway, Tony isn't my type."

Phil continued to press Beth about doing DP. He wasn't certain that it was what Beth really wanted. Maybe she was willing to do it to please him or Doug. Beth could be very persuasive when she set her mind to it. She said, "Hey Phil. We're not at Disney World. We're here to have sex, have fun and try new things. You've always said you're into new things." Finally Phil caved and went along with it.

There was a little organization to settle and some lubing up. Finally Phil laid on his back with Beth on top. She was so wet he had himself balls deep with one thrust. Doug mounted her and plunged into her waiting ass.

Phil didn't move a lot but could feel Doug's movements. It stimulated him just enough to keep him hard inside his wife's pussy. Doug lasted much longer than Phil expected, banging into her with his balls slapping at her ass cheeks. Beth's eyes rolled back, continuing to moan as one orgasm followed another. When Phil ejaculated, it was a flood of cum that oozed down along his shaft until he pulled out allowing Doug to finish solo. Cum dripped out of Beth's holes like a leaky kitchen faucet.

The whole sequence was an orgasmic triumph. With three people tired and exhausted, it was time for Doug to leave. Beth had her birthday present all wrapped and delivered.

The three-way birthday party was exactly what Beth wanted, but it was never repeated. Her birthday a year later, however, would be another of Beth's fantasies.

                                                                 * * *

It was May and again Phil asked what she wanted on her birthday. She said, "Last year was really terrific, Phil. You were so kind to let me do it with Doug. Oh, by the way, did you know Doug has been transferred?"

"No I didn't. Apparently your birthday will not include him this year."

"You're right. I've been thinking of something different anyway. You know, I've always wondered what it would be like to be a prostitute. Maybe that would be a great birthday present. You can be my pimp."

"Oh, and what does that mean?"

"Ever since we were married, I thought being a whore for a day would be exciting. So, this year, maybe you can help me do it. I can buy a set of kinky clothes; then you find three strangers to fuck me in a hotel."

"And you want me to be there like last year."

No Phil. You'd only be my pimp."

Okay, how do I get three strangers willing to fuck you?"

"You do it online. There are a lot of hookup sites you can browse. Maybe we can post a couple of nude pictures of me, and find some likely studs that want to have a one night stand. Simple.

"You said you would never cheat on me, Beth."

EtherealBlonde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EtherealBlonde

"This isn't cheating. You know what I'm doing and you are helping me do it. It's like your birthday present to me."

"Okay but one thing I'm going to ask. I want you to tell me everything that happens, in detail."

"Beth smiled and said, "No problem honey. I want to share everything, and tell you about it as if you were there."

Beth's June birthday arrived before they knew it. Beth had her slutty clothes; Phil had booked a hotel room starting at three in the afternoon; three horny men were hired from an online dating site.

"Something is wrong here, Phil. Are you paying these guys to fuck me? They should be paying me."

"Okay, dear, they are paying. I hired them in name only. Technically, they're not paying for sex. They're contributing to the Swiving Welfare Fund. The suggested donations depends on how long they are with you. They agreed to $200 for an hour, $300 for an hour and a half, and $500 for three hours."

"What kind of sex do they want?"

"You do everything they ask including masturbating, blowjob, vaginal intercourse, anal, and light BDSM."

"Did any of them go for $500?"

"Yes, the guy you will meet at ten. There will be a four o'clock for $300 and a $200 at seven. They'll meet me at the bar and pay me in advance. You do not need to worry about the money."

"Sounds great, Phil. You did a good job with this. I love the idea of a welfare fund. I'm so excited I can hardly wait!"

It was all set for the Friday night of Beth's birthday. She took a day off from work to prepare. She said it was a mental health day. Phil's mind was spinning as well. He could hardly concentrate at the office.

Phil left work early so that they could check into the hotel shortly after three in the afternoon. Beth dressed in a sultry whore costume and waited. At a few minutes before seven, her first john showed up. He was pleasant, good looking and excited. After he contributed $300, Phil gave him the room number.

When the client left the room a little after eight thirty, Phil went to check on Beth. She was taking a shower and said everything went fine. There was enough time for her to tell Phil about it.

"Well, he was a little nervous, and said he had never been with a whore. I told him I'd never been a whore before. We both laughed at that. I was glad he had a sense of humor. I don't think he believed me. He said his name was George. I didn't believe that either, so we were even when playing loose with the truth.

"Of course we got naked. Even with my help, it took awhile for him to get it up and hard. He had a nice long cock about seven inches. I almost got it all the way down without gagging. Can you believe that Phil?! You'd have been proud of me. George said I give good blowjobs.

"I asked him how he wanted to fuck. He said he wanted to eat pussy first. So he buried his head between my legs until I began to whimper like you know I do when working up to an orgasm.

"George had his fingers in me and could feel my moisture building. Anyway, he climbed on top of me and pushed in. It was the first cock I had for a long time. Remember, dear, we decided to abstain for a week, so I would be really horny for my birthday? It felt so good to be filled again.

"He started slow but as he fucked me faster and faster, I began moaning like you know I do with you. I don't know, we might have been at it for ten minutes or more before he blasted a series of cum shots in me. I was so close to climaxing when he pulled out. I wanted more, and told him so. George said, 'You fuck like a whore, but I never imagined whores got as horny as you'.

"George needed time to recover, of course. I was on the clock so when he was ready, he had only a half hour left to do me again. I got him hard with another blowjob, and he took me doggie, then turned me on top for cowgirl. This time I had several mini-orgasms before he came. He kissed me, then licked my pussy lapping up some of the cum that wouldn't stop oozing out of my slit. He just had a thing for pussy. That was about it until you saw me in the shower."

The $200 arrived at ten to seven. He was a tall muscular black man who said his name was Terrance. We talked for a few minutes, he paid, then he went to the room exactly at seven.

An hour later Phil checked on Beth again, this time with a bottle of chilled Chardonnay and two glasses. She was a little frazzled.

"The guy was so big, Phil. I could hardly get him in my mouth. Deep throat was out of the question, and I wasn't sure I could take it in my pussy. Although he stretched me to the limit, he finally got it in and screwed me in three different positions never taking it out until he was finished.

"I don't have to tell you dear, he gave me several really powerful orgasms before he ejaculated over and over again. When he pulled out, his cum just burst out of me. My heart was pounding like a drum. I think I screamed a couple of times, and I still haven't calmed down."

"I see that. Your face is still flushed and your nipples are steel hard." Pouring her a glass of wine, Phil said, "Maybe this will help."

The ten o'clock paid for three hours and went up to the room where Beth was dressed again in her whore outfit. He was a rough stout looking fellow, short with a beer belly.

It wasn't until one in the morning that Phil saw his wife again. She was laying on the bed naked when he arrived. She was half asleep as if she was drugged. Phil came up to her to give her a kiss. She scowled, "Don't touch me. Leave me alone."

She reeked of sex. He had no desire to touch her. Phil laid down on the opposite side of the bed, and they fell asleep. They didn't talk again until the next morning while driving home except Beth saying, "Phil, it was a memorable birthday, but I never want to do anything like that again. You know dear, it's a hard way of earning a living, much harder than I thought. I'll tell you what happened with the last guy when I feel human again."

Finally, after dinner that evening, Beth said, "I really don't want to talk about it, Phil, but I promised to tell you everything that happened."

Phil said nothing, just listened.

"He introduced himself as Riley, as in the Life of Riley. Right away he began berating me, pulling off my blouse and skirt. 'Okay whore,' he said. 'It whore time, cunt'.

"He pushed me down and pulled out his cock. 'When I cum, slut,' he said, 'open your fucking mouth and show me what's there before you swallow, and I mean all of it.' He rammed is cock down my throat, and he kept pushing my head hard into him making sure he was all the way down. Luckily, he wasn't very big.

"The guy just kept banging into my mouth harder and harder trying to force himself to climax. It took him forever but Riley finally unloaded a healthy mouth full. Some of it drooled off my lips when I opened wide to show him his milky fluids floating on my tongue. 'Swallow it, cunt, and lick it all off your lips'. His favorite word was to call me a cunt.

"He spotted the wine you brought me and took a sip from the bottle, then swallowed a pill that looked like Viagra. He said it was his secret weapon, and helped him get hard faster. He said he didn't want to have to wait to fuck my cunt.

That's when he pushed me on the bed and opened my legs. He finger fucked me really hard with his thick fingers. Once in awhile he had me lick his fingers before doing it again. I guess I had some cum left in me from the seven o'clock because I could taste it each time I sucked his fingers.

"I guess he wasn't satisfied using his fingers because he grabbed the wine bottle and pushed the neck of it inside me. There was some wine left in the bottle. It was cold and tingled when he emptied the bottle into me. That's when he took the opportunity to drink the wine as it ran out of my pussy.

"After that bizarre incident, Riley decided to play with my nipples to make them hard. He said they needed to be 'suckable'. You know dear how I like having my nipples pinched, but this guy did it so hard it hurt; then he bit them until I thought they would bleed.

"Anyway, he was right about the pill he took. I could feel his hard cock on my belly when he grabbed my butt pulling it up as he greedily shoved his dick into me. This began a marathon. I can't say how long it was or how many ways we did it, but I was raw when he finally came with a powerful torrent of cum.

I thought that was the end. He had other ideas. Riley had his fingers back in my pussy, making me suck them until he had cleaned me out, and there was no more cum left.

"At midnight, I had a few minutes rest. I thought he was through for the night but he wasn't. He began using me again a few minutes later. That's when he took a jar of jelly and stuffed it in my ass. I knew what was next.

"It amazed me that he was hard again, making me cover his hard-on with the same jelly he put in my ass. He turned me over on my stomach; then he slipped into my butt hole with brute force. I could hear the slurping sounds the jelly made as he pounded stroke after stroke into my ass. It felt good to be fucked in another hole since my pussy was so sore. It took a lot of thrusting before I finally felt his hot cum shooting inside my bowels.

The man cursed and had such a nasty growl when he came. It scared me half to death, but the good thing was, this time it finally was over. He was the meanest person I've ever met. The only nice thing he said was that I was almost as good as his step daughter. That's the closest thing he said to a compliment. When you came in, I was nearly passed out on the bed."

Phil took a moment before saying, "Wow, that was an incredible birthday. What have you in mind for next year?"

"I'll let you know when the time comes," she said with a sultry grin

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments