Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brett and Amber - Part I

"White MILF spends a night at sea, making two well hung black studs very happy."

26
19 Comments 19
16.4k Views 16.4k
9.2k words 9.2k words

That particular day was not any different than any other in the last six years. You know the routine, up at six, work by nine, then back home. I hadn't been laid in a month and I was as horny as hell. My period had been over for a week, I was ready party. I decided to call Janice and see if she wanted to go bar hopping. Fuck, it's Friday, why not?.

“Hi Jan, Amber here. Whatcha doing tonight? Going out with Phil?”

“Nope! Nothing going on, Phil went fishing and won't be back until late Sunday night. I'm just sitting here watching TV, totally bored.”

“Great, I'm in the mood for some booze and dancing, how about you?”

“I don't know, the last time we went out I got in trouble. Remember?”

I remembered alright. Jan ended up dancing with two guys most of the night. She went to a hotel with one of the guys, not knowing that they were friends. They tag team fucked her until morning. Needless to say, Phil was pissed that his woman was out all night. She lied and told him she was drunk and stayed with me. That calmed him down somewhat, but then he was pissed at me also, because I didn't call him and let him know.

“That was your fault, but I'll make sure you don't do that again. I was thinking maybe we could go to  Jackie's Pub. The DJ there is hot, and he spins some good tracks. The guys there are hot too.”

“Sounds like fun, what time?”

“Sometime around nine-thirty. I'll meet you there since it's only a couple blocks from your place.”

“Okay, Hon, dress hot!”

“I'll do that and you too, see you there.”

I hung up the phone. It was a few minutes after seven, so I didn't have to hurry. I have a pretty good selection of hot dresses, so I went rummaging through my closet. Being a single woman, I had bought some pretty revealing dresses. The number I would wear tonight was no exception to the rule. It had a plunging neckline and open back. The hem was mid-thigh so I would go without panties. I hate wearing panties and almost never do. I picked a matching pair of five inch heels that would complement the dress. I was ready to go clothes wise.

I spent the rest of the evening getting ready. A nice warm shower with a cold rinse made me tingle all over. My hair and makeup took up a lot of time. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to my hair. Every strand must be just right. I'm just as fussy with my makeup. When I was done I looked at the clock, another half hour and I would be meeting Janice. I stepped into my dress and pulled the straps over my shoulders. I straightened it out and it clung to my sexy curves. I slipped my shoes on and looked in the full length mirror attached to the back of my bedroom door.

“Damn you're hot! I'd fuck you!” I said as I looked at the woman looking back at me.

I grabbed my clutch, a small cross-body bag. I stuffed my phone, drivers license, and credit card, along with a hundred bucks inside. I was ready.

The car valet opened my door and caught a great shot of my legs as I exited my car. I stepped onto the sidewalk just as Jan walked up. She didn't see me so I called, “Jan, wait for me.”

I hurried over to her and we entered Jackie's together. The club wasn't quite full yet, so we were able to find a place not too far from the dance floor. After we were seated the waitress came quickly. I ordered a Captain Morgan Spiced, with coke. Janice ordered a Brandy Old-fashioned. The waitress smiled and said, “I'll be right back with your drinks.”

Jan and I spent some time chit-chatting while drinking. There was more action on the dance floor now. The DJ was watching the crowd, selecting music that brought the patrons onto the dance floor. After about half my drink was gone, I asked Janice, “Want to dance?”

“Sure,” she said as she stood up.

We spent the next ten minutes dancing together. No men cut in, so we returned to our table. Another fifteen minutes and a refill on our drinks went by. I was about to call this place quits, but Janice pulled me up and we were back dancing. 

When we returned to our table, two very handsome men approached our table. “May I buy you ladies a drink?” asked the man nearest Janice.

“Sure,” Janice replied. “Would you two like to join us?”

The men answered by sitting down. Soon new drinks arrived for all of us.

“My name is Brett and yours is?”

“My name is Amber and this is my friend Janice,” I said as I waved my hand towards Janice.

When the introductions were completed, Brett asked me if I would like to dance. We danced for the next half-hour. He was an excellent dancer and I was thrilled. Some men do not like to dance, but Brett wasn't one of them. We even did some sexy dancing. I liked it when I pushed my ass into him and he responded. Soon Janice and Brian were dancing next to us. They both looked flushed, like they had been dancing fast and hard.

A new song started and it was a song that almost demanded a sexy dance. I was pressing my ass against Brian's crotch as we were dancing. I thought I felt some hardness down there. Was Brett getting a hard-on? I looked up and saw he was watching Janice and Brian. Janice was rubbing her ass all over Brian and her dress was raised over her buttocks. Brian's hands were on her hips, guiding her back against him. They danced for a few minutes this way before they left the floor.

Brett and I finished the dance and joined them at the table.

“Would you ladies like to go to a different club, maybe to see what's going on there?” Brian asked.

I looked at Janice, “Sure, we'd like that.”

We spent the rest of the night talking and dancing. Around 2:00 AM, Janice whispered in Brian's ear and he nodded his head in agreement.

Janice looked right at me, “Brian and I will be leaving now. I'll call you tomorrow afternoon.”

Somehow it didn't surprise me that Janice would be hooking up tonight with Brian. I felt somewhat guilty because it was me that called her to go out. Phil being out of town made it all the easier for Janice to cheat on him. Little did I know that Phil and Janice had an arrangement between them. I found out years later that they had an open marriage. Phil wasn't fishing that weekend, he was in Las Vegas, shacked up with a female client of his. Phil dated and fucked rich older women so they would invest their money in his investment firm. He must have fucked them good, his firm was doing very well.

Brett said, “Maybe we should call it a night also. That is unless you want to stay here or go to another club.”

“No, I had a nice time tonight. I had a long day at work, getting some sleep sounds good.”

I really liked Brett. I wanted him to know that I don't jump in bed with a man after just meeting him. Brett paid our tab and we left the club. Brett's car was brought by the club valet and we went back to the first club to pick up my car. I gave the valet my claim check and he left.

“I really enjoyed being with you tonight. Would you like to go dancing with me again?”

“I would like that," I replied.

Brett and I settled on next Friday night for our real first date. There were many dates after that. Brett and I made love after our third date. I said, “We made love,” because that is exactly what it was. After two years of dating, Brett asked me to be his wife and I accepted. I gave up my apartment and moved into his while we planned the wedding. We spent our honeymoon touring Asia. Married life was good and I really liked being his wife.

We were married about three years when Brett came home from work all pissed off. As soon as he walked through the door, I knew something was up. He was carrying a cardboard box, which he sat on the floor.

“Ah... what's up, Brett? You look angry, something at work?”

“Let's sit down honey, I have something to say.”

I kissed him and we sat at the kitchen table.

“You know how successful I've been at work. How my boss moved me into investments and out of accounting. I've made millions for the prick and he got all over my case today, telling me I wasn't earning him enough money on his investments. The mother-fucker said all this in public, in front of everyone.”

“I'm sorry honey, I know you are doing your best for him,” I said sadly.

“Well, I quit right there and then. I didn't swear or burn any bridges with him or the rest of the company. I just told him that I would be better off working somewhere else. He didn't even bat an eyelash, like I was some kind of trash to him. I packed my stuff up and here I am. Out of a job.”

“We will be alright until you land another job. My job is good and I'm bringing home a decent salary. I'll make you a drink and you sit at the table while I make dinner.”

“I'd rather we went out for dinner. Just being with you has calmed me down and I want to show you how much I appreciate you being my wife. I have an idea what I want to do in the future, but I need your okay to proceed. We can talk about it at dinner.”

Brett drove us to one of the most exclusive restaurants in the city. After we were seated and had a drink in front of us, Brett started to fidget.

“I never told you this before, but I have been investing my money. I have quite a valuable portfolio now. Maybe even enough to retire early on if we are frugal, but that isn't what I want to do. I want to set up my own financial planning/investment firm. I want to be my own boss for once. I can do it.”

This was all news to me, the private investment Brett had. He had hinted about starting his own firm, but never pursued it beyond that.

“I will totally support you opening up your own firm. We can live well on my salary. How much money do you have to start up?”

“I have close to six million. I figure startup costs to be close to a half mil. I have all the necessary certifications and licenses. The biggest problem will be hiring the right people. I need people that are like me and think like me. They are going to be hard to find.”

“You'll do it, I have faith and trust in you.”

And Brett did do it. The next three years were filled with excitement. Brett's status in the community flew skyward. Clients were almost beating down his door with fistfuls of money; for him to invest for them. Life wasn't so good to me though, when Brett and I tried to have a child, we couldn't. Doctors declared Brett was sterile. I wouldn't even entertain the thought of using a sperm bank. No way would I do something like that. Brett and I both went into consultation and we emerged happy even though we would be childless. But our sex life took a plunge downward. I was lucky to get screwed once a month.

I could see that Brett was working too hard. We were on the brink of being filthy rich. We had more than enough money to retire. What Brett needed was a well deserved vacation. His right hand man, Darrel could handle business while I took him away for awhile. I made plans and made reservations. At first, Brett balked at the idea of being away from work. I talked long and hard, convincing him that he needed to rest.

The flight to Hawaii was long, but flying first class made it seem shorter. Brett and I spent most of our vacation on Kauai, relaxing on the beach. I could see him returning to the man he once was. We even had sex once or twice a week.

Back home, Brett returned to the overworked status he had before the vacation. We had sex once since we returned. I was becoming very frustrated. I am a very sexual woman, I need to get fucked once in a while. I had even thought of going to a gym or bar and pick up a quick fuck. I didn't, but I sure felt like it. I had to step in and change things or Brett and I would be separating, maybe divorcing. I made up my mind to talk to him that night.

“Brett, remember before our vacation how hard you were working and how good you felt when we returned home?”

“Yes, that was a great time.”

“Well, that is what I want and need again. If you continue to work like you are, you'll be dead in a few years. It has to stop and stop now. I want to go back to Hawaii, maybe to live full time. We have our parents here, but they can always come and visit us there. We aren't close to our other relatives, we won't miss them. Will you at least consider what I want for us?”

“Okay, I'll consider it, no promises, though.”

A month went by, then two months, no answer from Brett to my question. He did come home from work feeling better. Maybe he took my words to heart.

Six months later:

Brett was home when I came home from work. The table was set for dinner. White tablecloth, candles, champagne, the works.

“What are we celebrating?” I asked.

“You remember Darrel asking for right of first refusal? The business is sold, I'm all done. Now we can do what we both have wanted to do, we can move to Hawaii.”

“OMG... you finally did it! Are we retiring? You sold the business to Darrel? How great is that!”

“Yes, and I feel so good about it. Darrel bought the house too. There is nothing holding us here now. We can leave as soon as you want.”

The next few weeks were very hectic for me. Giving my notice at work was the hardest thing I had to do. I loved the place and the people. After a few tears and goodbyes, I left forever.

It took us six months to settle into our new home on the island of Kauai. Brett was relaxed, he was like a whole different person. One of our new friends invited us to go sailing with him and his wife. We spent one whole day at sea before heading back into port. Brett stopped in the marina office and inquired about sailing lessons. He signed both of us up for sailing courses. After we completed the courses, we were US Coast Guard certified.

Only one thing was left to do, find and buy a boat. Brett hired a surveyor and the hunt was on. Two months later we were the proud owners of a Catalina 375. Brett wanted a used boat for his first, to learn the ropes of open sea sailing. If we both liked sailing enough, a bigger boat could be next.

Our friends, who took us sailing for the first time, went with us our first time out in the new boat. Jake and his wife Sally, who were very proficient sailors, loved our boat. We had a great day sailing. Far enough away from the island that we couldn't see it. We were all alone in the big ocean.

Sally and I were both in bikinis up on deck. “I'm sick of tan lines,” she said as she pulled the strings to her top. Soon Sally's big breasts were bare. Her boobs looked twice as big as my “C” cup. Next, her bikini bottoms were laying on the deck. Sally was as naked as the day she was born. And she was shaved bare, just like the day she was born. I must admit, her pussy looked really sexy. I saw Jake give her a big smile and a thumbs up.

“C'mon Amber, take yours off and join me, it makes you feel so free.”

I'd never stripped and walked about nude like Sally was. “I don't know Sally, I've never gone nude before.”

“Try it, you'll like it. Besides, there is no one out here to spy on us. You aren't chicken are you?”

“Go ahead Amber,” Brett said with this goofy grin on his face. “Show them you're not a big chicken.”

If Brett didn't care, why should I?. I untied my top and let it drop to the deck. For a thirty eight year old woman, my tits looked really good, no sag yet. I hesitated, I didn't really want to take off my bottoms.

“Let's go, drop the bottoms too,” Sally said.

Again my husband said, “The bottoms too, I want to see you as naked as Sally.”

I untied one side, but held them up. Sally stepped over and pulled my hand down. My bikini bottoms fell alongside my top. I stood there embarrassed, holding my hands over my full bush. Sally pushed me and I swung my arms to keep from falling.

“You bitch, I'll get you back, I just don't know when or how yet!” 

“Don't be embarrassed, you have a great body. Jake tell her, she has a great body.”

“Amber, you have a fabulous body. You've got it so flaunt it!”

It took about an hour before I was comfortable being nude in front of Jake. I did notice him paying a lot of attention to my ass and tits. That's okay, Brett couldn't take his eyes off of Sally's huge tits.

Sally looked at my bushy pussy. “Have you ever thought of trimming or shaving the bush off?”

“No, I haven't. I think I would be afraid of cutting myself. Your shaved pussy looks nice though.”

Sally turned to Brett, “How would you like it if Amber had a hairless pussy?”

I waited as Brett looked at my crotch and then at Sally's. It looked like he was pondering on what his answer would be. In reality, he was just staring at Sally's sexy looking slit.

“Sally, if it looks as pretty as yours, I'm all in,” Brett responded, as Jake was chuckling in the background.

“Well Amber, shaved or bushy, your choice. If you want me to show you how, I can do that.”

I looked at her shyly. "Would you mind?"

"Not at all. We can do it now, I always carry my stuff with me."

I agreed and Sally led me down into the boat's interior.  Once we were down inside, She spread some towels on the bed in the forward cabin. Sally continued, "If you lay this way (She showed me how she wanted me positioned) you'll be able to see what I'm doing in the mirror in case you want to do this on your own sometime."

I lay down on the bed. My pussy towards the mirror, I shifted my position until I could see my bush. Sally took a warm damp washcloth and washed my pubic mound gently. I was suddenly becoming aroused. I'd often fantasized about being with another woman. Never did I dream it would be like this. Sally spent a little more time than necessary washing me as I watched us in the mirror. I noticed Sally was watching as well. 

"So, do you and Brett fantasize when you are having sex?" she asked as she slowly massaged my pussy.

"Mmm, sometimes," I said. "Brett and I have fantasized about me being involved with another woman. My mind is not closed to the idea, the opportunity to do so has not presented itself yet."

Sally got up to get her shaving gear from her cruise bag. My pubic hair was still soaking wet as Sally spread shaving cream over my mound.  She  began to shave my pubic hair as she talked. "So, would being with a woman offend you? Like you, Brett and another woman?"

"You mean a threesome. No, not at all. It's just that I have never done it before. I've never touched another woman or been touched... until now of course."

After she had shaved my mound clean, Sally set her razor down and pushed my legs further apart. Apparently, she needed better access to my crotch. Sally gently pulled my labia majora to the side as she shaved me. Shaving first one side, then the other.

"I love the way your pussy feels now, smooth, warm and you are getting a little wet as well, Sally said softly.

"I feel warm and fuzzy inside," I said.

 I shifted my body and Sally watched as my breasts bounced. She was looking at them with admiration.

"Jake would love to have tits like that to hold," she said almost under her breath. "Oh my god, I was thinking out loud, I'm so sorry."

The look of terror on her face made me giggle. The thought of Jake playing with my tits made me wetter.

"Yeah, Brett says they are a redeeming quality that I have." I smiled and spread my legs a bit more. 

"Redeeming quality? Why would you need a redeeming quality? ”You're confusing me. You have a great body, great tits, great everything. I can't imagine what would need redeeming."

Sally grabbed the shaving cream. “Up on all fours, I need to shave your ass crack.”

She put more shaving cream in her hand and began to rub it across my labia and up over my rosebud. 

"Mmm, Sally that feels really good." I pushed my hips backwards, pressing harder against her hand. Sally pushed back, her middle finger ever so slightly sliding into my pussy folds, feeling my wetness.

"I like doing this too. So being touched by a woman may not be so bad?" She asked me.

I smiled, " Do you and Jake ever fantasize?"

"Yeah, we do. We fantasize a lot because we fuck a lot. He wants to see me with another man, and that's okay. But I fantasize about being with a woman too. Kind of like you and I are doing now."

Sally gently shaved off my remaining hair. She was very careful as she shaved around my pussy lips again. I was sure she was taking every opportunity she could to rub them. Her warm fingers sliding up and down over them. Occasionally I reached up and touched my nipples. I was becoming more turned on, my vagina must be leaking by now.

Once she finished, Sally got up and took the wash cloth again to wipe off my pussy.

"Sally, you are nicely shaved. Your pussy looks very nice. Would you mind if I got a closer look?" 

Sally gently cleaned the remaining shaving cream from my pussy. I was clean shaven and she was done. I moved so I was laying on my back. I looked up and saw her pussy.  She spread her legs, straddling my chest, so I could get a better look. I  gingerly touched her pussy, then moved my fingers cautiously along her slit. She was so wet my middle finger couldn't help but slip between her pussy lips.

Looking back she could see in my eyes, that my excitement and curiosity was growing.  She began to touch, then feel the smooth skin of my pubic mound.

"This looks good Amber. Brett is going to really like this. And I think you're going to like it too. You have an adorable, sexy pussy."

She licked her fingers and gently began to caress my pussy lips. I moaned softly. Sally leaned over and placed her lips on my pussy, waiting to see if she'd be invited or not. I raised my hips up and let her taste first hand my pussy's juices.

I reached up, one arm encircling her ass, and pulled her pussy towards me as well. I had an open invitation to her crotch and soon my tongue was licking her labia. I gently slipped a finger into her wet vagina and heard her moan. "Oh, yes. Do that more. It feels so incredibly good.”

She was getting wetter so I pushed two fingers inside and felt her vagina pulse. I finger fucked her like Brett did to me and rubbed her g-spot. With my tongue, I gently worked her clit until she let out a muffled scream into my pussy. Sally climaxed really hard. I pushed my hand hard against her pussy until her orgasm subsided.

Once she had relaxed, I raised my head between her legs to taste her cum. It was sweet and warm. I stuck my tongue as far inside her as I could, hoping to lick up every last drop. While I was doing that I felt Sally's mouth and tongue on my clit and soon felt my own orgasm approaching. I pushed up against her mouth, her fingers spread my pussy lips, her tongue licking me from clit to vagina. Sally's lips surrounded my clit and she sucked hard. The sensations making my legs stiffen as my orgasm rocketed through me. My cunt was on fire and Sally's tongue was fanning the flames! My orgasm subsided and I relaxed. She lay on top of me in the 69 position for awhile. We were smelling the sweet aroma of each other. Then she turned around and lay beside me on the towel.

"So, I'm thinking we both found out women can be good too, right?" she smiled.

I smiled back, "That was fantastic, I know I want that again!"

I grabbed my tits. "You said Jake would like these. Do you like them?" 

I held one tit out to her. Sally's lips covered my nipple to suckle on me. My nipples were very hard and she sucked back and forth, from nipple to nipple. It wasn't long and I was softly moaning again.

I've seen porn films where lesbians scissor each other. I moved inside of her legs and we began to press our clits together.

SensualHuntress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SensualHuntress

We rubbed against each other, feeling each others' wetness until we came again, almost simultaneously, and collapsed on the bed.

After a few minutes, we smiled at each other and took a shower together. We took turns washing each others' tits and pussies. We took as little time as possible under the warm water because of limited fresh water. We finished then we headed back up topside. The boys just looked at us and smiled with a knowing look. Brett motioned me over to him. I was standing in front of him as he looked me up and down.

“Love the new shaved look. I want your pussy like this from now on. You girls took a long time down there, what was going on?”

“Wouldn't you like to know,” I teased.

Brett kissed me, his tongue deep in my mouth.

“Now I know, first time eating pussy?”

“Yes, now stop thinking about it, your shorts are tenting.”


We spent the rest of the afternoon cruising. I have to admit, Brett was turning out to be a great sailor. Jake looked the boat over with a fine tooth comb. He found a few minor problems that should be fixed. Brett logged the problems in his log book. Jake looked towards the setting sun, “Time to head back to shore.”

I could see the lights of the marina when Sally said, “I think we better get dressed.”

I had forgotten I was nude. What a wonderful feeling it is to leave your clothes on the deck and run around nude. I put my bikini top on along with a pair of short shorts. I tossed my bikini bottoms in my sailing bag.

Brett brought our boat into our slip without a hitch. Jake said, ”You sail like a salty old sailor, fix those problems and take her out again.”

The next day Brett took the list to the marina service department to have the problems fixed. The service manager had to order a part. It would take a few days for the part to arrive and he would call. They would work on the other items in the meantime. Four days later the marina called, the part was in. Brett set up the installation for the next day.

Brett woke up during the night, he was sick. In the morning he was still sick, running a fever of 101 degrees. If he wasn't puking in the toilet, he was sitting on it.

“Honey, you have to go to the marina today instead of me. They need an owner there.”

“Can't you postpone the installation, I want to stay here with you.”

“GO! Don't argue with me. I'll be fine.”

As much as I hated to leave, I knew I had to. We wanted to go sailing again this weekend with Jake and Sally. I was looking forward to going nude in front of our friends. I wanted to show off my clean shaven pussy. Maybe this time Sally and I could get the guys to shed their clothes also.

The marina was busy this morning. I went to the service desk and talked to the manager. He had two men installing the new autopilot. They were out at the boat right now.

“They should be nearing completion of the installation. You might want to go out there because as soon as they can they will want to take a shakedown cruise. We always need the boat owner to be aboard for the cruise.”

I thanked the manager and walked out to the dock. I saw our boat, it was at the end of the farthest dock from where I was standing. I walked down the dock and out to the boat. There were two black men working. One looked up and saw me standing there. He rushed over and gave me his hand, lending me support as I boarded the boat.

“Good morning Mrs. Hollister, we are about finished with the install and we should be ready to shove off in maybe forty-five minutes to an hour.”

“Thanks, ahhh... ahhh...”

“Marcus ma'am, and that's Leroy working on the wheel.”

“Thanks Marcus, I'll be forward and when you are ready to leave, just holler.”

First I went down into the galley. There was a nice cold bottle of wine in the refer. I noticed that Brett had placed plenty of Dos Equis beer aboard, there must have been a case of cold beer in there. After pouring a glass, I went back topside. I sat down on the bow of the boat, sipping wine and watching the men work.

I would guess Marcus was twenty-two, maybe twenty-three years old. Leroy looked older, maybe thirty. Both men were black skinned and very fit. They either worked hard or hit the gym. I watched them work, little tingles rippled through my body as I fantasized of them screwing me. Marcus was a big guy, I'd bet he was six three, and one eighty. Leroy was shorter, maybe five ten and one sixty. Leroy's shoulders were very wide and his chest was nothing but rippled muscles.

I finished my wine and went down to get another. I drank this one down fast and got another. I sat down aft the mast and closer to the men. I watched as they finished up and were putting their tools away. My mind was now loosened up by the alcohol. I felt giddy and a little drunk. I even had thoughts now of Marcus or Leroy fucking me. I never fucked a black cock before, so the thought was titillating to me.

“Ma'am, we're ready to test the autopilot. We have to leave the harbor and go into the open sea. Shouldn't take more than a couple hours.”

“Shove off matey,” I said, almost slurring my words.

Leroy jumped onto the dock and cast off the lines. Marcus started the engine and we headed away from the dock. We had just cleared the harbor entrance when the men raised the sails. I watched as they got us underway by wind. They made it look so easy. Leroy set the autopilot and we headed out to sea. Marcus and Leroy both were writing notes on their ledger pads. When they compared notes they were smiling.

“Hows it going, guys?” I asked.

“Great, right on the money so far,” Leroy replied.

“It's a nice breeze, easy sailing, I'll be right back,” I said.

I went below and poured another glass of wine. The bottle was half gone. “You better slow down, Amber,” I thought. “You might do things you wouldn't normally do.”

I took two beers up on deck and handed them to the guys. “Here, have a beer, you must be thirsty by now.”

“Thanks, ma'am,” they said in unison.

“Amber, call me Amber, no ma'am or Mrs. Hollister.”

“Okay, Amber,” Marcus said with a smile.

They drank their beers down in a real short time. I produced two more. “Why don't you just go and get your own beer, I'm going to sit here midships and sip my wine.”

I couldn't help but notice the two men kept looking at me. I would bet a hundred bucks they were thinking I would get drunk enough to fuck one of them. Hell, I was already thinking of fucking one of them. The guys had a couple more beers before they spent some time writing in their ledgers again. I found out later that they were taking long flat readings from the GPS log.

Marcus took a couple swigs from his latest beer and walked to the rail. I watched in amazement as he unzipped his jeans and whipped out the biggest cock I had ever seen. I watched as he pissed into the sea. He turned sideways, enough that I could see the full length of his trouser monster. Marcus skin color was a dark brown, but his cock was as black as a crayon. My pussy went from damp to gushing in a split second. Somehow I would get that black monster inside my white pussy today. I had to have it, I was so turned on.

Marcus was watching me watching him. He smiled and I smiled back. I stood up, finished my glass of wine, and walked to the cabin entrance. I looked at Marcus and hooked my index finger, motioning for him to come down into the cabin. I climbed down the ladder and Marcus was right behind me. I turned and pulled his head down for a kiss. Marcus had other ideas. He lifted me up until my eyes were even with his eyes, then he kissed me. He then set me back down. We moved forward into the sleeping quarters. He didn't waste any time taking my clothes off. He ripped my shorts off, actually tearing the zipper out and popping the waist button. He could see the crotch of my shorts were soaked. Next, my panties were ripped off. This man was strong and my pussy flooded again.

Marcus lifted me onto the bed and dove for my cunt. He ate me out like I was his last hope. Someone once told me that black men don't know how to eat pussy. Bullshit, Marcus was blowing my mind he was so good. I don't remember how many times he made me cum before he scooted me more up the bed. My legs were spread wide, as wide as I could get them. I looked like I was doing the splits sideways. I looked down as I saw Marcus lift his cock up and lay it on my belly. Shit, the tip was above my belly button, I would never be able to take all of him inside of me. He must have been eight inches long. What really turned me on was how thick his cock was. The head of his cock was way above normal size, and the shaft was like a soda can. A better description would be if someone cut eight inches off the fat end of a black baseball bat. He was that huge!

“Think it will fit your cunt, Amber?”

“I don't know, but I want to try. That is some big cock you have there Marcus.”

Marcus backed up a bit and rubbed the head of his cock up and down my mucus laden slit. My pussy was getting ready to take something big. Marcus slid his cock tip down until it was pressed again my vagina opening. He moved his hips forward and my vagina started to stretch over the tip of his cock. My labia were already stretched over his cock's glans.

“Oh god, baby. You feel so damn big!

My hands were on his biceps so when his hips moved forward again, I stopped him as the pain rolled through my pussy. I waited, Marcus waited, until I was relaxed enough for him to try to get more of his cock in me. Marcus pushed again.

“Holy FUCK... my pussy is stretched to its limit,” I shrieked. “I don't think I can take any more in.”

“Yes you can. I've had my cock in a small Asian woman. I've fucked a small petite black woman. You can take it and your pussy will.”

Marcus pushed and his cock filled my pussy full. He was right, I could take his baseball bat inside me.

I looked over at the mirror lined bulkheads. What I saw made my pussy gush inside. I was laying at an angle that allowed me to see Marcus' cock buried in my cunt. I moved my ass and Marcus' cock moved a little deeper into me. Marcus saw that I was looking at his cock disappearing in me.

He smiled, “I told you, you could take it. Now if you want, you can watch yourself being fucked by the biggest black cock you will ever fuck. I can see you like watching my black pole disappear into your white pussy.”

“Oh god, baby, fuck me now and fuck me good. I want to feel your balls slapping my ass, go as deep as you can.”

Marcus took my words to heart and he started to ram my pussy good. I was fascinated as I watched that big black pole plunge into my pussy. It looked like I was watching a porn film. A big black dude pounding some white woman's sloppy pussy. I watched a few more seconds and I felt my first orgasm coming on. I flung my legs over Marcus' calves. My arms pulled his chest down on my tits. My fingers were locked behind his back. Now I could move my ass and fuck his cock back. I did just that and with a vengeance. I felt like my pussy was being ripped apart and I didn't care.

As my orgasm ripped through my body I screamed. I was screaming like bloody hell. I had never been fucked like this before and I had never fucked back like this before either. Another orgasm rocked my body as Marcus continued to ram my pussy. Soon we were in a rhythm that lent itself to a good fuck. I watched in the mirror as I fell over the cliff into another orgasm. Just seeing myself cumming made me cum again. I looked in the mirror, Marcus' cock was covered with white foam. I knew it was from my pussy and I cum again. 

Marcus pounded my puss for over an hour. I wondered if he would ever cum himself. I wanted him to dump his load deep in me. If I ever wanted a man to breed me, Marcus would win hands down. I shouldn't have thought of him breeding me because it threw me into another orgasm. I don't know how many times I cum before I felt him building for a climax. His fucking actions sped up. He was pounding his cock deeper into me. Then I felt his muscles tense up. He pushed his cock in me tight. I could feel the pressure on my cervix. He would be pumping his sperm directly into my womb.

Marcus bellered loudly and I felt his cock tremble, then throb as he pumped his sperm into me. My hands were on his buttocks, pulling him in. I wanted his sperm deep in my womb. I wanted this man to give me a baby. I wanted to be bred by Marcus. Just thinking of him breeding me brought on another orgasm. Between my pussy contractions and Marcus' throbbing cock, I knew both of us were well fucked.

Marcus lifted his weight from me. My body imprint was deep in the foam mattress. Marcus and I were still connected in the middle. He didn't want to pull out and I didn't want him to. Once in awhile, I would feel his cock throb. That set off a chain reaction in my pussy. My cunt would then start milking Marcus' cock, which made him throb, which made my pussy milk him. This would continue for some time before stopping. This had never happened to me ever. This man's cock was really good for me and my pussy.

Marcus pulled his cock out of me and a whole shitload of juices and cum rushed out of me and onto the bed sheets. Marcus went above and I was about to get up when a naked Leroy pushed me back down on my back.

“You want a piece of my ass now too?” I asked him. “Can you wait a second while I get a drink of water?”

Leroy's cock was swinging back and forth as he moved aside so I could get up. I drank a full bottle of water before returning to Leroy. The bed was soaking wet from Marcus and me. I saw a pink stain, I must have bled some or maybe my period was coming on. Leroy saw it too.

“I don't care if you have your period, you can still fuck just as good as when you don't.”

I laid back on a dry part of the sheet and waited. Leroy wasn't in a hurry like Marcus was. Leroy wanted to take his time and fuck me slow and easy. I was up for that.

Leroy's cock wasn't as thick as Marcus' was, but he may have been an inch or two longer. When Leroy's cock slid into my pussy it felt real good. He fucked me his way for a few minutes before he pulled out and motioned for me to get in doggy position. Leroy fucked me for what felt like an hour, but it was only a few minutes before he pulled out again.

“I want to cum in you while I look into your eyes,” he said. “I love to see what a woman is thinking as I pump her pussy full of my cum.”

I was more than happy to fuck Leroy on my back. Leroy was giving me a fucking that I was enjoying immensely. I wanted him to cum in me too. Leroy gave me many orgasms also. I was one well fucked woman. Leroy was building up to his climax. His cock was rutting around inside my cunt, like it was looking for something. He stopped, his cock had found my cervix. He now pumped in and out, hitting my cervix on ever pump in. I felt his body stiffen and I felt his cock stiffen. Leroy was pumping rope after rope of sperm right into my uterus. I was praying that my birth control pills would be able to handle the overload of sperm in me. Brett wouldn't be too happy finding out that a black man had bred his wife. I didn't want to be knocked up. It was erotic to think about being bred as a man cums inside you, but that is then, and not afterward.

Leroy pulled his cock from me and sat on the end of the bed. Marcus came back and looked at me.

“Are you two going to tag team me?”

“Maybe or maybe not,” Marcus replied. “Depends on how much cock your pussy can take Mrs. Hollister.”

I got out of the bed and walked past Marcus and Leroy as I headed for the head. I was full of cum and needed to take a pee. After I finished, I went topside. It was dark and I couldn't see any lights or shoreline. I didn't even know where the shoreline was!

“Where are we?” I asked.

“About fifteen miles from the harbor. We are just drifting now, no wind, no waves.”


After I raised my voice and told Amber to go to the marina, she left. I probably should have canceled the installation until another day. But I was sure Amber could handle the shakedown cruise.

About 2:00 P.M. I took my temperature again, still no progress. I popped more pills, drank a glass of water and went back to bed. I fell asleep almost immediately.

When I woke up, the sky was coal black. There was no moon tonight. I looked at the clock, it was just after midnight. Amber wasn't in bed with me and her side didn't look slept in. I got up, she might be sleeping in one of the other bedrooms. I checked the bedrooms and no Amber. It was dark in the living room, she may have slept on the couch. Nope, no Amber. “Amber, where are you?” I yelled.

No answer. “Where is hell could she be?” I asked myself. I looked in the garage, her car was not there. I called the marina, no answer. I called her cell and it immediately went to voicemail. Now I was becoming worried, where could my wife be.

My temperature had broken while I slept. I felt more normal now. I changed into jeans and a shirt, I would go to the marina and see if her car and our boat were there. After I drove there, I saw her car in the parking lot, but our boat was not in its slip. Was she still out at sea? Where are the guys who did the installation? I looked back in the marina lot. There were two cars parked in the employee section. Were they still out at sea? Did something go wrong? All kinds of questions were rattling around in my brain.

I call 911 and they gave me the Coast Guard's number. I called them and explained the whole situation. Then I had to explain it all to the Officer of the Day, again. It didn't seem that he was very interested in my plight. They explained that the seas were calm, almost no wind so the sails were useless. My wife and boat were close by but in no peril. Besides that, there had been no calls for help and my boat did have a radio. They told me not to worry, she would be home soon after daybreak.

That made me feel better and I returned home.


I felt better after Leroy told me where we were. I went forward and sat on the boat's bow. I reflected on what had happened to me tonight. I was a little pissed at myself for being so easy. I had cheated on my husband with two men. I had to admit that I liked the fucking they gave me. Marcus was a hard pounder, stick it in and fuck hard till he cums. I don't think he cared if I had an orgasm or not. Leroy, on the other hand,  had more finesse, he fucked a woman to please her and himself. Between the two, I would rather fuck Leroy. I'm not a size queen, if I was, it would be Marcus. His cock sure wrecked my pussy. Leroy fucked me and I fucked Leroy, we both enjoyed each other.

Leroy came forward and sat down beside me. “I'll bet you didn't think this would be happening to you today. I'm glad it did, because you are one fine piece of ass.”

Leroy put his arm around me and kissed me. I kissed him back, pressing my tongue into his mouth. I was hoping he and I would fuck again before the night was over. As our tongues were tangling with each other, Leroy put his hand on my naked breast. His hand was warm, but my nipple hardened. His thumb and index finger found my nipple and were gently twisting. Warm sensations swamped my pussy, there has to be a direct link between the two.

It was easy for me to lie back and pull him with me. We were both naked, our skin warm against each others body. Leroy had a wide torso, loaded with muscle definition. Just looking at him made my pussy wet. Looking at him with his hard on made me spread my legs. Leroy moved between them and rubbed his cock against the wet folds of my vulva. I could feel my vagina filling with fluid. My cunt was readying itself for another onslaught of black cock.

I held Leroy to my chest. My boobs were flattened, his belly was tight against my belly. He drove his ass downward and my pussy swallowed his cock to his balls. Leroy proceeded to give me another of his good fucks. My legs were over his and I was working my pussy over his cock. I wanted to fuck him back as much as he wanted to fuck me.

“God, you're a great piece of ass,” he commented, as his shaft worked in and out of me. “I've never had such a welcoming pussy around my cock before you. Your movements will bring me to a climax sooner than normal for me. I like to go for maybe an hour, but with you, I'll be lucky to get fifteen minutes. Your pussy is so hot and wet. You are the first white woman I've ever had. Now I'm spoiled and will only want a white woman to fuck.”

I was building for a climax. Leroy's words were helping, but the mental picture I had in my mind was doing more. I could see this horny white woman lying beneath this muscled black man. I could only see her face alongside his head and her legs over his. His black body covering her white body. Her hair was spread against the white background of the boat. Her eyes tightly scrunched shut with the passion she was feeling. His ass was bobbing up and down as it drove his black cock deep into her foaming white cunt.

I heard her scream as he gave her an orgasm, “ OOHHH Fuck me, Leroy! Fuck my cunt with that big black cock... Fuck my pussy... Make me cum hard, Leroy! Oh god!" I heard her wail as another intense orgasm ripped through her cunt, her clitoris, her belly. Her body shaking both of them from the intensity of her climax. Then she just lay there, only her ass moving to the rhythm of his cock, waiting for the next orgasm to pulse through her.

That's what I saw as it was happening to me. Leroy increased his tempo, I could feel him building for his climax. Again his cock was moving in me, lining up with my cervix, then pressing tightly against the opening. Leroy sure knew how to breed a woman.

Leroy grunted as his hands pulled me down hard on his cock. All of his long cock was inside of me. I felt a slight sting as he pumped his cum through my cervix opening and then into my womb. I was sure millions of little sperm were on their way, looking for my egg. I knew that if one would find it, I would be pregnant for a short time before my pill did its job.

Suddenly there was a glaring light. The whole boat and area around it were as bright as day.

“Ahoy there, sailboat. US Coast Guard here. Are you experiencing boat problems?”

Shit, here I am naked, just been fucked by a black man. The Coasties are probably getting an eyeful of us. I ducked down into the cabin,

“All's fine sir,” I heard Leroy yell.

Leroy was naked too, but he didn't seem to care.

“Is Mrs. Hollister aboard? Her husband is concerned about her.”

“Yes, she is. We were waiting for daylight before making port. We were about to start the engine and return.”

“Thanks, we will let Mr. Hollister know his wife is safe and in good hands.”

The light was extinguished, and I heard their engines roar as they left us. Leroy started our engine and he set the marina's GPS coordinates into the autopilot. We were slowly heading back.

I was back on the bow looking eastward. I could see that the sky was lighting up. The sun wouldn't be far behind, bringing us another new day. Leroy came up to me and was standing there, his cock mere inches from my face.

“That was close, they almost caught us fucking.”

“Don't worry, they did. They probably were using night vision and saw us. They probably watched awhile before turning on the searchlight.”

It was daylight when we pulled into our slip. I had stuffed the dirty sheets in my cruise bag along with a towel and a cum filled washcloth. I thanked my lucky stars there was another pair of shorts on board. I slipped them on and went back topside.

Brett was standing there waiting. He didn't look happy, but he didn't look pissed either. I couldn't read his mood and I had no idea what to tell him other than the truth. The two men took their ledgers, walked past Brett and went into the marina office.

“You know I could have their jobs. What the hell got into you that you would spend a night out on the ocean alone with two men?”

“Can we wait until we are home, I'll tell you everything.” 

This story will continue in Brett and Amber, Part II.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by NVMii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments