Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Busty Liz Wants Daniel Again

"Daniel gets in touch, can Liz resist?"

21
8 Comments 8
18.9k Views 18.9k
6.1k words 6.1k words
Three months had now passed since what I call the unfortunate incident in our relationship. Without going into too much detail, I had been a little dishonest with Liz, and to sort of smooth over a very difficult period of time in our relationship, I had very reluctantly agreed that Liz could go out for a drink at an hotel with this young guy called Daniel. I didn't want to agree to it, but our relationship was in danger, and as I caused the argument in the first place by being dishonest, it was a way of getting us back on track.

Nothing should have happened between the two of them, it was just a drink with a younger guy to boost her ego, a sort of payback for me for being dishonest, but it appears to have got seriously out of hand and Daniel ended up going back to the hotel room that Liz had booked to prepare herself for the evening.

I certainly don't want to relive the full detail of what happened between them in that room again, it is extremely hard to even think about it again, but I suppose you can guess what happens when you put a gorgeous slim busty 40 year old blonde lady together with a 28 year old virile young man. I just wished I could turn back the clock and perhaps I would have been firmer with Liz and not allowed the meeting go ahead, as the feelings I suffered when she told me the details of what happened when I drove her home, were just terrible. I was physically shaking as I drove, and I remember my breathing was very short as the anxiety and realisation of the situation kicked in. I still remember looking at her in the car, she looked like nothing had happened, she still looked stunning and immaculate, yet she was informing me she had just been sucking Daniels cock until he had cum down her throat and her pussy was still full of his spunk from him fucking her. Two loads of it, seeping out of her as she informed me of what they had been up to. This guy certainly used her good and proper while I was at home thinking they were just having a drink in the bar.

I suppose I shouldn't have been dishonest in the first place, and then Liz would not have felt the need to teach me a lesson, although she did say I should have only suffered realising she was out with another guy for the evening for a drink, and she never intended it to go as far as it did. She wanted to pay me back by making me feel a little uncomfortable, but I suppose the cocktail of Liz wanting to make me feel uncomfortable together with a young lad wanting to get in her knickers was a recipe for disaster. I certainly don't blame Liz, it really was Daniel's fault for making a play for her, and if he hadn't have persisted I am sure Liz wouldn't have done anything.

The one point I could not get my head around, apart from the obvious, is that I was an accessory to this, as I actually dropped her off in the car to see him, and I picked her up later, only for her to inform me of what had just taken place. I feel in a way responsible for it, I actually took her there, I actually drove my wife to an hotel, drove her towards Daniels thick cock, so I suppose I should take some responsibility for putting Liz in that situation too.

We both discussed the event in detail afterwards, just so I could get closure to it all, and the big positive we both agreed to take away from it after all the discussions, was the courage Liz showed in being honest and open with me about what happened. She could have hidden the detail, but she was honest, she was very open with me and helped me understand why and how it all happened and she really was so helpful in helping me cope with it after my initial shocked reaction. She told me she still loved me just as she did before and I think I needed to hear that often, around that time. She said that it was a bit like me loving my football team, but occasionally I have been to a game not involving them. I still enjoyed the other game, but I always loved my team and always returned to them. We went through various analogies, and Liz spent hours assuring me we were still a strong couple, if not stronger now that I had been brave in accepting what happened.

The way she helped me, made me appreciate what a wonderful lady Liz is and how lucky I am to have her as my wife. She really is a stunner, just turned 40, but looks 30. She has 34E breasts, small waist, lovely curvy bottom and has stunning looks. I couldn't really stop Daniel trying it on with Liz I suppose, and as Liz said, as much as she tried, it was so very hard for her to turn down a young fit hung guy twelve years her junior.

Liz said and I agreed that "certain instances were bound to happen during a long and loving relationship," it was just one unfortunate incident I needed to get over.

So it took a while to reajust back to our normal relationship, but once I understood it, we became very strong again.

Strangely though over the last two weeks, Liz wasn't her normal self. I could just sense something wasn't quite right and it did start to bother me a little, especially after the strong bond we had recently developed. It was hard to put my finger on it, but then all came clear when we were in bed together recently.

We were kissing passionately, Liz had hold of my hard cock, slowly wanking me while we were kissing and then she said "Rob, I need to tell you something honey, you know I am open with you, so I feel I need to get something off my chest. I must tell you that Daniel has been in touch again and he wants to meet me again"

She carried on kissing me, and slowly teasing my cock as she waited for my response. I remained rock hard, but with a very strange twisted feeling of sadness inside of me.

"I hope you have told him it was a one off last time and you are not interested" I said to Liz with hope in my voice.

"Well honey, no I didn't. It has been bothering me for a while now and I really think it would be good for all of us if I met him again" Liz replied, while still slowly moving her hand up and down my cock.

It wasn't the reply I needed, I had just recovered from her encounter, I thought Daniel was in the past so I was not about to let this escalate.

"I don't think that would be a good idea really Liz, as it would hurt me too much and I have just got over the last time you saw him and I am pretty sure he would try it on with you again" I responded, thinking Liz would now back down.

"Don't worry honey, we will get you through it again, like we did before, you will be fine. I am planning it for next Friday, but don't you go worrying about it. I can't stop him trying it on, but I will try and resist him, even more than I did last time if he does" was the response that clearly stated that the meeting was going to go ahead.

She looked me in the eyes, then slipped down the bed where her full lips engulfed my still rock hard cock and she sucked me expertly. Liz was a great cock sucker and as she stroked my balls with her fingers and expertly took my length in her mouth, I had contradicting thoughts. I knew I could never cause any friction between us that could possibly mean she left me as I could not live without her working on my cock like she did, but then I imagined her sucking Daniel the same way and I hated the thought of her giving this same enjoyment to somebody else. 

Liz started to deepthroat me, I could feel my cock head at the back of her throat, this was wonderful and it triggered the explosion and I spurted my hot cum straight in her mouth despite these contradicting thoughts running through my mind. Liz worked the spunk around her mouth as she always did, savouring it before taking it down her throat.

We held each other tight as I recovered from my orgasm. Not a word was spoken, but it was clear what we were both thinking. As soon as the orgasm subsided, the thought of Liz sucking Daniel off took precedence in my mind, and it was bothering me greatly, churning inside me. I knew by how Liz held me tight that she understood my fears, she knew I would be feeling insecure about her meeting Daniel. I only had until Friday to persuade her not to go through with it and I hoped that the concerns for me, overpowered her need for young Daniels cock. We both must have drifted off to sleep, but when I awoke, the reality of what Liz had said the previous evening kicked in straight away.

Strangely though nothing was said for a few days. I was a little withdrawn to say the least, and I could tell Liz was trying hard not to show her excitement of the impending meeting in my presence. I think we were also giving each other time to digest it all by not talking about it. But come the Tuesday evening the silence was broken. Liz mentioned the fact that we needed to arrange Friday as it was fast approaching, so it was evident that the need for her young stud was winning versus my feelings of it not wanting to go ahead.

We discussed the Daniel meet for a good hour or so. I tried on several occasions during the conversation to stop it happening to persuade her not to do it. Each time Liz gave the reasons why it must happen so it was clear that Liz had made up her mind. She was saying that she felt a very strong pull towards meeting Daniel, it would give her ego a big boost and she felt that she would be missing out massively if she didn't do it. I knew it was pointless trying to stop it now, and I was concerned that if I did stop it, she would need it to happen at some point anyway and I didn't want to upset her. I also thought that if Liz was happy, then we both would be. I just needed to get my head around her meeting him and then everything would be back to normal on Saturday after the Friday night.

I realised that I needed to focus on a damage limitation exercise, to make it as pleasant for me as possible. Liz was happy to help me cope with it so we discussed all the points that bothered me most and we discussed ways of making it easier for me.

I said that I was worried that people we knew might see her with another guy. Liz understood my concern and so she suggested that Daniel should come to our house. This worked better for me as I really was scared of her being seen out with him and this was a massive relief for me.

I then said that meeting him was okay, but the obvious thought of them having sex was what really bothered me and would it be possible to just have a drink with him, or just an innocent grope instead? Liz said that she could not guarantee anything either way, but said that she would tell Daniel that he should come round for a drink only, and that he should not automatically think he is guaranteed to get her knickers down. Liz did say though that she would not guarantee with me either, that nothing wouldn't happen, but she was prepared just to see how the evening progressed. I felt pretty good about this, it was a real result for me as I would still be in the house and that may put them both off doing anything.

I then said one of the biggest problems for me was that they didn't use a condom last time, and that really hurt me. I told her it is a man thing, you don't want another man cumming in your wife. In a strange way I felt that he had got one over me by sending her home full of his spunk. This was a difficult one to agree on as Liz loved a bare cock inside her, she never used condoms and so I knew this one wouldnt be easy to strike a balance. Finally we agreed that we would put condoms in her handbag that she would have with her and if there was any sign of anything happening between them whatsoever, she would discuss it with Daniel straight away and she would tell him that I would prefer them used. So I suppose at least my point would be heard should anything happen and he might well think sympathetically towards me.

We both agreed the discussions were mostly positive and I thanked Liz for being so understanding. For certain I would not have to suffer the embarrassment of her being seen with another guy, it would be at our home while I was there and sex was not a given, so I did well, and Liz was pleased with the outcome too.

It was still a difficult end to the week though, I knew she was texting Daniel a lot, and I had to accept her mind was elsewhere. She was buzzing and I could tell that meeting him was giving her a massive lift. I didn't really know what to say to her and I didn't really want to try and persuade her further not to meet him, just in case it had a negative affect. It was a delicate balance and I certainly did not want to upset her as that could play straight into Daniels hands.

I came home from work on the Friday to the stark reality that tonight was the night. Daniel was arriving at 8.00pm and time seemed to take an age as Liz prepared herself for him. She had spent the afternoon taking in some beauty treatments, then a couple of hours before Daniels arrival she spent a lazy hour in the bath relaxing.

She came out of the bath and I spotted her completely shaved pussy, which gave me a heavy heart. I just hoped that she wouldn't have bothered making an effort, but it was quite evident that she had. She was completely shaved, and I could see her gorgeous extended labia hanging down. She then put on a new black bra and thong set, the thong was see through, so her shaved pussy was visible, she looked adorable. She seemed to spend an eternity wandering around in her thong and bra, which made me feel worse as I just hoped Daniel wouldn't be enjoying the wonderful site that I was looking at. Those huge breasts in that bra were amazing, I couldn't resist walking up behind her, cupping them and kissing her neck. "Not now darling, if you are to stay around the house tonight, I don't want you bothering me" she said, followed by her gently removing my hands from her breasts and walking away from me. I did not like what she said or did one bit, I needed her right then, but I did not want to upset her as she may have considered going out of the house with Daniel, so I just left her alone to get prepared for the evening. It was a very hard time for me and it was very clear to me her mind was completely on her getting herself ready for Daniel.

It's strange as even though everything looks like it is all going ahead, you just hold on to hope. Hope that he sends a text saying he had changed his mind. Hope that Liz backs down. You just constantly think that there is a chance that something will happen to change everything around.

Liz though was now ready and prepared, and all hope was disappearing when she got a text stating he was ten minutes away. She looked amazing. She had her black bra and thong set on, and a little dress over the top. The dress was tight over her breasts, and was quite flared at the hem, so unfortunately there would be easy access for Daniel should he make progress. Black high heels, which made her bottom wiggle as she walked and lip gloss finished off her stunning looks. Her lips were gorgeous, I looked at them and just hoped they wouldn't be wrapped around Daniel's cock later.

I heard a car pull up and I heard "two" doors shut. Strange I thought, then the doorbell went and Liz told me to get it for her and let them in. "Them", mmm, since when has Daniel been a "them" I thought?

I opened the door to a smiling Daniel. I looked at another guy who was with him and I must have looked shocked as Daniel said " Don't worry, this is Steve, he is just dropping me off, but he just wants to meet Liz as he has heard so much about her".

They both walked by me and through the hall to the kitchen where Liz was waiting. Daniel gave her a big hug and kissed her deep on the lips.

Susanmooree
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Susanmooree

"This is Steve honey, he has been desperate to meet you".

"Wow" said Liz, "two gorgeous young hunks, shame he has only come to drop you off" Liz laughed out loud, implying her liking of Steve.

"Don't worry Liz, we will sort something out for Steve soon eh, he can join us next time" Daniel responded.

"Mmm, sounds just perfect" Liz said, with a slutty look on her face that I had never seen before. She was just like a kid in a sweet shop in front of those two, and my concern was her adventures with Daniel looked like they were just beginning rather than ending.

Steve said " I must dash, but I will be back for sure Liz, Daniel will sort something out for the three of us, that is provided you are up for it?"

Liz didn't respond verbally, just raising her eyebrows, keeping an open posture and jutting those huge breasts forward and giving him a look that told him she was his for the taking.

" I will sort it" Daniel said

It was as if I wasn't there, I just stood there as they were both discussing using my wife and Liz just appeared happy to give herself to one or both of them.

At this point I recalled Liz had previously told me of a few threesomes and a gangbang that she had encountered before we had met. She had always pitched it to me that they had just happened and she just sort of became involved, and that she'd tried so hard to resist. She always said she was an innocent party, and she had just got lead astray by others, and that no way would she put herself into those compromising situations. Seeing her at work tonight though in front of those two guys showed a different side to her. It made me think that during those previous experiences she may well have offered herself more easily than she made out. Her flirting, her open posture, the way she moved showed her to be more of a slut needing a fix of cock rather than an innocent party that was lead into a situation. Tonight I certainly saw a different Liz, a cock hungry one, a slut in action and I also wondered how much she really tried to resist Daniel last time they met?

Steve gave Liz a big kiss on her lips to say goodbye, his tongue working its way in her mouth as his hands grabbed her bottom, pulling her towards his crotch. There was no resistance whatsoever, an acceptance of this stranger invading her personal space and touching her body.

He then released her,but in doing so worked his hands up towards her large breasts, he squeezed them as she thrust them out toward him " Liz, I promise I will be back and next time I will be having your knickers down" Steve said as he turned and made his way out of the hall.

As he went Liz shouted " is that a promise?" and laughed as they both clearly made it evident that a future session of hot fucking was on the cards. I looked at Liz with a look of displeasure, but she did not even look my way, her eyes concentrating on Steve as he walked away.

I was happy that Steve left, I could worry about him another day. For more than a few moments it appeared Steve and Daniel could have been spit roasting my Liz right in front of me if he had managed to hang around a while longer, so I sighed with relief at his exit. These were two confident cocky guys, both didn't even give me a thought, there minds were purely on getting their prey, and I was so glad that one of them was now out of the way.

I went to the door to make sure he had gone, then went to return to the kitchen where Liz and Daniel were. As soon as I got to the kitchen doorway, two pairs of eyes looked at me as if to tell me I wasn't welcome. I wanted to stay as I knew there was less chance of anything happening if I was there, but their looks indicated I should make an exit from the room.

I backed off and walked to the adjoining room, where I sat down and tried to hear what they were saying. It was quiet but I heard the odd giggle that indicated they were happy together, then a champagne cork was popped, but apart from that I just sat and contemplated what I had just witnessed. Seeing Liz like that shocked me and it was alot to take in.

I sat there for almost an hour, I heard giggles, but nothing to indicate any untoward activity. If anything I started to relax. Liz said that nothing might happen, so the longer it went on, the more I thought that she may have just been flirting, maybe I had read the signals wrong. Perhaps my thought of her being a slut was unfair. I actually felt a little guilty for even thinking that at this point.Time was taking an eternity, but I was pretty confident nothing was going on, so my mind was in a pretty good place.

Then after about an hour another champagne cork popped, then shortly after I heard Liz's high heels on the tiled floor, indicating she way heading my way. A few moments later, I saw Liz, holding her glass in one hand and holding Daniels hand with the other, guiding him through the hall towards the stairs.

Liz and Daniel just passed by me, both giving me a big grin as they passed. I could understand why as moments later Liz turned towards the staircase with only one obvious destination on their minds. Liz stopped at the bottom of the stairs and before taking the first step and still holding Daniels hand she said "I won't be long honey, you just try and relax while I spend a little time with Daniel in the bedroom". She gave me a sympathic smile, then with that, she headed up the stairs, champagne in one hand, Daniel in the other. They both disappeared out of view, then I heard the bedroom door shut behind them.

I started to breathe sharply when I heard the bedroom door slam shut, knowing they were both inside. My heart pounded really fast as I finally knew I had lost my battle. All hope was finally gone as I knew within moments that Daniel would be feasting on my wife. All hope had gone and this was by far the worst time for me.

As soon as the door shut my mind raced, you knew that things would move quickly, you knew they would be kissing. Five minutes passed and you start thinking at what stage are they at? Then after ten minutes you are pretty sure they will be naked. I know Liz, a cock to her is like a dummy to a baby, as soon as he would be naked, she would be down on him like a shot, this was hard to take, it would be happening now. I thought of her lovely lips and there was every chance they were engulfing Daniels cock right now. I thought of her lovely large breasts, I knew Daniel would be enjoying them, it was hard to accept when you are only a few metres away.

I started to wander around the hall, I was uncomfortable with myself, I didn't know what to do or where to go. My wife would be at the very least sucking another guy off just metres away from me right now, what do I do? I found myself in the kitchen. I looked at the ceiling, right above me it would be happening, it wasn't getting any better. I wasn't finding any comfort.

I saw her handbag, it was part of Liz, it was strange but I grabbed it, I hugged it, it was part of her and it was the only way I could be close to her. I could smell her perfume on it, I just wanted Liz to hold, and this was all there was to get of her at that moment. It is strange but I just needed something of her, and this is all there was, I held it tight.

I opened the handbag, I don't know why, I just did, I had never done so before, it was private, it just felt the right thing to do at that point for some strage reason. Maybe I was just looking for something of Liz that I could hold onto, I am not sure. As I opened it the first thing I saw was the condoms, unopened. For a moment holding the handbag gave me some relief, I just wanted to touch her, but then seeing the unopened packet of condoms brought reality home again. Reality that my wife could well be sucking Daniels cock right now. Now new reality that his bare cock would soon be thrusting inside her and his cum will be filling her unprotected pussy very soon.

I sat at the kitchen table just holding her handbag, I pushed the condoms back in, I couldn't bear to see them. I sat for a while, just thinking of what would be happening, his bare cock entering my wife was the vision in my head that I could not get rid of, it was as bad as it could get now. Then I got a strange feeling. I just felt the need to be closer to her, it is hard to say why, but I wanted to be with her, make sure she was okay, I find it hard to explain. I just found myself wandering through to the hall, then slowly up the stairs towards the bedroom door. The nearer I got to her, the better I felt. I knew I couldn't enter the room, but I was strangely happier as I walked towards the door. I then turned the corner towards the door and I heard the noises. The door to the bedroom was thin, it was closed but I could clearly make out the noises as the bed was not far from the entrance to the room.

"Oh Daniel, fuck me Daniel, you're so big, fuck me, please fuck me, oh, oh, arrghh, arrghh" As I approached the noises from Liz became more prominent. Fucking noises, noises of her enjoying a cock, Daniels cock, which she clearly liked having inside her. I sat at the door, like a dog waiting for its owner, only I was the husband waiting for his wife to finish being fucking by her lover. I was hoping they would stop, but the noises became worse, I could now hear the bed moving as Daniel pounded his cock in her. He was clearly giving her a good seeing too. I would have cum by now I thought to myself, but Daniel carried on, and on and on, and Liz loved it. For the first time I understood her need to see him again. Whatever he was doing she was loving it, "Im cumming, I'm cumming Daniel, cum in me please, Daniel fuck me, cum in me" she shouted as I sat and listened.

My emotions were all over the place, but strangely at this point you tend to accept it, it can't get any worse than someone banging your wife and you can hear it, so you then kind of accept it, you have to. Then, I realised I was hard, I didn't want to be, but I was hearing someone fucking, I could hear the enjoyment and I was enjoying it, but it was my wife so I was also feeling guilty for beng hard. I pushed my hand against my cock to somehow try and make it go down, I didn't want it to be erect at this time, but as they fucked and I could hear her, I couldn't help getting pleasure out of it, to go with the undoubted pain that I was also feeling.

The noises continued coming from Liz and then I could hear the bed rocking against the wall as Daniel was fucking her, fucking her hard by the sounds of it. It was relentless, and Liz was screaming out for him as he pleasured her "big cock Daniel, I love your big cock, you are the best, oh I love your big cock"

This guy was like a machine taking Liz, a rampant bull, delivering her more than I could give her. The noises would stop and I thought it was all over, but it must have just been them changing positions as the noises started again. Liz was quite vocal normally, but this was something different, she was in a pleasure zone I was previously unaware that she could get too, and Liz was loving it.

How long was this going on for I thought, then suddenly I heard a groan from Daniel that must indicated he was cumming. It was a long groan and then I heard Liz pant "cum in me Daniel, cum in me now, oh yes", which told me everything I needed to know.

I sat outside the door, bewildered, shell shocked at what I had just heard, but still with a hard cock, which confused me. I couldn't have spoken though I was in a state of shock and then to make it worse while I thought it would be over I heard it all start again. How could he have recovered so quickly I thought as I heard him start on my wife again.

I went downstairs to get away from the noise thinking it was the best thing to do, but then when I was downstairs, I wanted to go back again to be close to her. I needed to try and understand why I was feeling like this. I knew that I would need to discuss this with Liz later to see if she could help me understand why I had these mixed feelings.

Liz and Daniel were rampant, he was constantly fucking her for more than an hour. Only they knew all the positions they must have got in, and only they know the amount of spunk he would have emptied in her, but for sure it was a very hard session. After at least an hour and it all went quiet and I slipped downstairs as I was worried they might find me listening at the door.

I sat back downstairs and strangely as soon as I sat down, I got a text from Liz. It said they would be down in a short while and that I would need to give Daniel a lift home.

About twenty minutes later I heard the bedroom door go and a few seconds later Liz came down the stairs in her short gown, her large breasts barely covered. She looked radiant and flushed, with an embarressed look from coming down the stairs with her lover. You could also though see the pleasure in her face, a satisfied content look and it was at that point I was concerned that she would want to replicate this feeling again. I also couldn't help but look at her and think that right at this point Daniels cum would be inside her. I also looked at her lips knowing they recently would have been engulfing Daniels cock, which I now understood by her earlier vocal performance that it was a big one. Still despite this I wanted to hug her, but I knew she wasn't mine yet, I needed to get Daniel away.

She was holding Daniels hand and she told me that I needed to take Daniel back now, so I got my shoes and got ready very quickly so I could ensure the two of them were no longer together.

As I left, Liz and Daniel gave each other along lingering kiss before they released hands and Daniel left with me.

We got in my car and I drove him home. It was a very difficult journey. It is not easy sitting with someone who has just fucked your wife. Nothing was said and I felt extremely uneasy, but then Daniel said
 
" I think you will find that Liz wants me and Steve to come over tomorrow night, we will need picking up early evening"

I wasn't expecting that, I was just merely trying to get through the uncomfortable journey. I just sighed, I hadn't even dealt with this situation, and I had just taken another body blow. I had been concentrating solely on what had just taken place, so the future wasn't in my sights.

Daniel then tried to engage me in conversation, saying that this isn't a long term thing, just a bit of fun, so there wasn't any need to worry. I suppose I was happy to hear that, it gave me a level of comfort, but tomorrow was still another new hurdle for me.

I did say I would need to discuss it with Liz first, which he said wasn't a problem, but he said it was Liz who wanted to do it, and that I will find it has all been agreed too.

I dropped Daniel off agreeing to pick him and Steve up the following evening at 7.00pm, but only after I have spoken to Liz. I then drove back, my mind full of what had just happened, and what will probably be happening the next day. I needed to get back, find out how Liz was and I wanted to know what her feelings were for Daniel. I also wanted to tell her that I heard everything that went on and I also needed to see if we could cancel tomorrow, as now the feeling of her being spit roasted by these guys was what was coming to the front of my mind, and it was not a nice thought.

My mind was racing as I got home, we had a lot to discuss, but as I opened the door to the house, I knew Liz was mine again, for a while anyway.

Published 
Written by RobJohnson
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments