Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Camera Club

"A husband encourages his wife to get a hobby so he can watch sports in peace. Unintended consequense"

23
6 Comments 6
29.1k Views 29.1k
592 words 592 words
You love your beautiful, vivacious wife with all your heart. But she is a chatterbox and wants all of your attention. Normally that’s not a problem, but you have gotten into fantasy league football and find it hard to concentrate on the games and stats with her constant chattering.

So you beg her to get a hobby so you can watch your games undisturbed. She tells you that she has always loved photography and there is a camera club she might join. When you learn that their club meetings are weekends during the times your games are on, you are ecstatic. You encourage her to join.

At her first meeting she learns that she is the only female in the club, and they need a model. She is shy at first, but loves the attention they give her and agrees to be a nude model for the photographers.

The sounds of the shutters clicking as she strips for her poses stimulate her. The rapt attention of the photographers as they stare at her in obvious lust and the feel of their hands as they touch her body and move her into different poses sends her into a tizzy of unexpected passion.

Soon your lovely wife is the focal point for the amateur photographers. While you are at home watching football, she is the star attraction at the camera club meetings.

All of the excitement is too much for her and when one of the men offers her some one-on-one lessons, she is happy to accept. He tells her that to make her more comfortable posing, he will get naked also. Alone in the studio with this ripped man and his manhood displaying his obvious desire for her, what happened next seemed perfectly natural.

His kisses started with her lips and traveled the length of her perspiring body.

antonela__ztone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
antonela__ztone

When his tongue entered her sacred womanhood, she was lost in an uncontrollable need to please him as a model should, and to give back some of the pleasure he was giving her. Her lips burned his body and gave incredible joy to his cock. When he finely entered her warm, moist tunnel of love they screamed their joy in unison... They weren't just fucking, they were creating art!

It was not long before the others joined in and gave your wife an afternoon to remember. She is pleased to be the focal point for the art being created by these amature photographers and happily poses to their suggestions. As multiple hands caress her nude body and move her into different positions for the photo session, she finds herself being stimulated in ways she never before experienced.

When the men wanted to move on to 'action' photos she was anxiously agreeable. As cameras clicked and moans and groans filled the room, your sweet wife took on all comers. Sometimes two or three at a time! She never before realized how much fun it could be creating art. Her sessions at the camera club were very fullfilling and as word got around about the club's terrific new model, new men joined every week.

She is thrilled with her new hobby at the camera club. And she is so happy with you for suggesting it.

And you are happy that she is keeping busy while you watch your games in peace and quiet. You congratulate yourself on the brilliance of your idea. Everyone is happy.

But you sometime wonder about the strange marks on her body.

Maybe you’ll ask her about them after the SuperBowl.

Published 
Written by DLDavito
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments