Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Car Salesmen - Part 2

"Edward takes Dan's wife on an unusual date and then she takes him home."

8
5 Comments 5
13.4k Views 13.4k
7.5k words 7.5k words
A sour feeling was lodged in his gut before Dan opened his eyes. The only positive thought he could conjure was that it was Friday. The last working day of the week would bring in a much needed break. The unrealistic sales target haunted him every morning and his wife sensed the change. The hopes of a great evening meal were crushed with a reminder that Kate was going out for dinner that night. The only saving grace was that she was not planning to stay out late.

A gorgeous wife was both a blessing and a curse. It left him susceptible to manipulation at her whim and there was little he could do to prevent it even when he saw what was coming. On this occasion, Kate was a blessing. Unable to stop time, Dan delayed the inevitable by standing in the kitchen leaning against the counter putting off the drive to work as long as possible. The loving, beautiful wife saw his pain and offered comfort. There was no pep talk, no advice, no distraction of any random, yet interesting topic. He just watched Kate approach in one of many skirt suits that looked so good on her. With a smile she slid her hands down his sides, following with the rest of her body until she knelt before him.

Blowjobs are like coffee to Kate. They are not required for survival but she rarely turns one down and the day just doesn’t feel right without at least one. The difference is primarily in timing. Coffee starts the day or brings you out of a slump. A blowjob is usually at the end of the day or when excess energy demands a release. A husband in need is a perfect opportunity to follow a mug of coffee with a blowjob. The familiar musky scent set her mind on a tangent, curious to know if another woman would smell coffee on Dan’s cock afterwards. Not that any other woman would be near her husband’s cock.

The clock never stops. Truth told, it was all part of the plan from the start. Kate could only spare a few minutes and opted for slow pleasure that she knew would leave Dan hungry for more when she got up to leave. Her parting words were accompanied by a wink, “Think naughty thoughts of me today.” She exaggerated the sway of her hips as she left.

And that was the curse. Without prompting, his wife got his dick out and sucked him to a state of high arousal and left a mess in her wake. Dan had to tuck an erection into his pants and go to work uncomfortably horny. He made no complaints. Plenty of guys get very little action and Dan was thankful for what he had, but Kate’s outgoing, playful nature created occasional problems. They were always worth it.

During the morning briefing In the showroom Dan was reminded that he was behind his monthly target. He had been doing fine until Edward changed it earlier in the week for no reason. It all started after Kate brought his lunch and Edward failed to get a date with her. Since then, Edward went out of his way to make him feel miserable, even to the point of passing off a difficult customer that everyone knew was just a time waster. Edward was a pain in the ass to work for and only had the position because his dad owned the place.

Edward, on the other hand, was having a great day. After the morning chat with his team he returned to his office and closed the door. Taking out his phone he found Kate in his contacts and pressed the button to edit. Kate was deleted and in place of her name Edward tapped “Dan’s slut wife” and saved it. He looked through the office window at Dan and spoke, “Call Dan’s slut wife.” The phone spoke back his command and initiated a call.

The slut answered cheerfully. Edward matched her light tone and went through the pleasantries normally associated with a date. He asked how she felt and made sure she was still comfortable with the plans. A few details needed to be arranged. Kate could make all the plans she wanted. Whether he followed them or not was up to Edward. So far, though, the plan sounded acceptable.

An evil grin stretched across Edward’s face as he watched Dan finish and leave for the day. He had given Dan all the worst jobs and made a point of boasting about his conquests numerous times throughout the day. He wanted to make sure Dan was aware later that his wife would just be one of many women he fucked. He picked up the keys to the Porsche and walked out of the office with even more confidence than usual.

At the appointed time, back at Dan and Kate’s house, the doorbell rang. “Can you get the door, honey?” Kate’s voice shouted from upstairs.

Dan opened the door expecting to see someone from Kate’s office. As soon as he saw Edward his face drooped. “Is something wrong? I didn’t leave keys out on my desk did I?”

“No, Dan, you’re fine.” Seeing Dan look glum was a mini victory. He watched attentively when he told him, “I’m here to pick up Kate, actually.” Dan scrunched his eyebrows in a sympathetic yet condescending look as if Edward was a complete idiot. Edward gave him time. He saw Dan process his suit, different from the one he wore at work and the collarless shirt. Doubt increased gradually to a point and then Dan’s mouth opened and his eyes relaxed into what Edward could only assume was pussy whipped resignation. He opened the door and let Edward enter. Score one for Team Edward. The previous gave was a washout because Dan did not even know it happened.

The awkward silence troubled Dan while they stood in the front room waiting for Kate to come down. Edward relished it and took the time to look around. The time passed sooner than he would have liked.

Footsteps drew both men’s eyes to the stairs and for the second time Edward whistled as he watched Kate. She would blend in with the rich and famous. All in black, the cocktail dress showed off great legs, emphasised as before with black stiletto heels and he guessed stockings rather than tights. Her backless dress had a plunging neckline which nearly reached her navel. He assumed all the sparkle highlighting her neck, one wrist and an ankle were not genuine diamonds.

Edward failed to keep an eye on Dan because he was so impressed with Kate. She graciously accepted his compliments and put her arm around his. This brought his attention back to Dan as Kate gave him instructions. “I thought you would like pizza, so I ordered one already. There is some cash on the kitchen table. Don’t forget a tip, either. We won’t be out late.” Then she asked Edward if he was ready to go.

Asking his question in front of Dan was more important than hearing the answer, “Are you wearing stockings?” He checked her out again.

Kate lifted her dress to reveal not just the top of her stockings but no panties. She slapped her pussy twice with a flat hand. “Easy access, baby.” With a smile and a look at Dan he declared himself ready to go. At the door, Kate stopped. “Oh, Dan, no porn tonight, okay? And we’ll be home for dessert.” And then they left.

They drove to another part of town and Kate only questioned his plans when he pulled into a hospital and parked. “There is some I want you to meet,” he said. On the way in he told her about his grandpa. He just had a knee replacement and wanted to check on him. The few people they passed on the way to his grandfather’s room all noticed Kate in her sexy dress.

They arrived at a private room. Kate followed closely behind Edward. He and his grandpa exchanged greetings and then he asked, “Who is this beauty?” They were introduced and the questions began, “Where did you meet this fine lady? The name is Stan, by the way,” Stan offered a hand in greeting.

Edward moved behind her. Starting with his hands on her waist he slid them up. At the same time he said, “I wouldn’t call her a lady,” his hands arrived at their destination by cupping her breasts. Kate turned crimson and had no idea what to say as she was preoccupied by the impression that this was not the proper way to show respect to her elders.

Edward continued by saying that he brought her as a favor. He pulled his hands away and pulling her dress and exposing her tits to Stan. “Go on, touch her.” Edward stepped forward using his body to force Kate to the side of his grandpa’s bed. The older man reached out and caressed her left breast with one hand and then let it slide down her belly and below her waist. His hand pushed between her legs and up. Kate was held in place by Edward as his grandpa felt her pussy and worked two fingers inside her.

As if Kate was not there, Stan asked Edward, “Where did you find a whore that looks this nice?” Kate could not believe her ears. She opened her mouth to set him straight and then something changed her mind.

What Stan said about her made it feel even more dirty. “She is semi-respectable wife, actually.” Edward held her hand out to show his grandpa the wedding ring on her finger.

The fingers inside her stopped. The old man looked at her. “Has my grandson coerced you?”

It was Edward’s turn to take offence. Kate tried to look at Edward as if to say she was going to get him into as much trouble as possible. Turning back to Stan she admitted the truth. “Ed has forced me physically a couple times.” She reacted quickly when Stan began to pull his hand away from her pussy, grabbing his wrist to stop him. “But he always had my permission.” Kate held the old man’s gaze as he studied her. His fingers twitched in her pussy.

“So, can have a blowjob, too?” His laugh turned into a cough and he straightened up in his bed.

Kate pondered. “Show me what you got and I’ll show you what I can do.”

Stan pushed the bedding down and revealed a curled up, wrinkly cock. Kate needed no hands. Leaning into Stan’s lap she nibbled his cock and lifted it into her mouth. He took longer than Edward does to get hard but that was expected. No one spoke for a while until Stan announced that he was about to cum. Kate continued as if nothing had changed and swallowed every drop of the old man’s seed. Satisfied that she did as well as was possible, Kate stood up with a smile on her face. “Thank you very much, Stan. Hopefully, we will meet again sometime.” Picking up her purse Kate pulled out a business card and handed it to Stan.

When they left, Stan was in a more relaxed state and his spirits lifted. Edward was glad he had made the effort. It was very likely that he could use Kate to earn favors with several people. The next task was to dine the woman.

For dinner, Edward had chosen a popular bar and grill. Part of him wanted to take her for fine dining but he wanted to be comfortable. Given how overdressed Kate was for a bar and grill it gave him great pleasure to see the look on her face when they arrived. She expressed her surprise very politely, but Edward could sense her disappointment. “As much as I would like to take you to a class restaurant, I have some misgivings.” This brought immediate questions from Kate which Edward explained were due to her continued use of Ed when addressing him and her persistent desire to control what they do together.

“Fine,” Kate said with emphasis. She sat in the car going through a breathing exercise to calm herself. “What do you expect of me in here?”

That was more like it. With an offer like that he had to take advantage. “Act like you can’t get enough of me. Flirt, smile, laugh at my jokes and be agreeable to everything I do.”

A nod of her head preceded verbal confirmation, “Okay. I can do that.”

During the brief wait for a table, Kate stood with her body against Edward’s while he put an arm around her waist. A number of people checked them out. Women noticed Kate and judged her a threat as they distracted their husbands and boyfriends from checking her out too closely. Kate leaned in to whisper that she enjoyed the looks and asked him to put his hand on her butt. They both got off on similar things. Parts of her personality were very appealing to Edward.

At a booth for four, they sat opposite each other. Kate began conversation by relating how Dan had reacted to everything that happened at work that week. Hearing the other side was beneficial and Edward paid close attention. She was the easier to talk to than anyone he had been on a date with, even indulging his questions about what sexual positions she likes. There seemed no boundary for what Kate would discuss.

Edward paid the bill after the meal, feeling Kate had earned it already with his grandfather and would be repaying him an even greater value once he took her home.

Still looking elegant, Kate walked up to the front door and unlocked it. She took Edward’s hand as she walked in and closed the door behind them. They were still holding hands when they entered the lounge. Dan was watching tv.

“Would you turn it off, please? I don’t want you to miss anything by being distracted.” Dan did as his wife asked, although his face was not entirely approving. “We could use a drink. I’ll have a gin and tonic. What would you like, Ed? Beer? whiskey? We have wine if you prefer.”

Making note of another use of Ed, he declined. “That’s okay, Kate. I am driving tonight.”

“You are welcome to stay over if you want.”

The unexpected invitation was too good to refuse. “Then I’ll have a whiskey, please.”

Kate already had her arms around Edward’s neck. “Dan will get them for us.” She moved in for a kiss before Dan had left the room. Guided to the couch, Edward let her take his shoes off and put his feet up on the couch. Joining him, Kate sat on his lap with her feet on the floor and proceeded to kiss him again.

They were still kissing when Dan brought drinks out. Kate knew he was there but continued the passionate kiss until her husband cleared his throat. Still taking her time, she stopped and looked up. Accepting the tall glass she said, “Thanks, hun.” She took a big gulp. Edward took the whiskey offered. “Would you bring the small table over? I’m going to need both hands over here.”

Edward knew there was a table right behind him at the end of the couch and Kate was just having fun getting her husband to do things for them. It was impossible not to smile at Dan bringing over a small table for her to put her drink down.

His attention was needed by Kate, “I hope you don’t mind, Ed, but I like to have my husband watch.” After making that statement the blonde wife stood up, slipped her dress off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. “Do you like what you see?” She turned slowly, allowing Edward and her husband to see every part of her. Garter, stockings and heels were all she wore.

“I do,” Edward said. He unbuckled, unzipped and pushed his pants down and off. “Why don’t you stop talking for a bit and suck my dick.” Kate did not answer or look at her husband. She simply knelt beside the couch and put her face in Edward’s lap and started on her second blowjob of the evening.

This was a slow start, easing into it with her tongue gliding effortlessly across the length of his cock. Taunting Dan was tempting, but wasn’t the entire situation taunting? Edward was happy to ignore Dan for the moment and just enjoy his wife. He could gain on both fronts by talking to Kate and telling her how much he enjoyed her. By licking him without taking his cock in her mouth, it could go on for hours. He said what she was doing felt great and asked her to, “Keep doing that until you feel such a desire that you cannot resist me any longer and have to suck my dick.”

Both men were amazed at how long Kate slid her tongue over his cock. As time passed, there were many shifts in her position as she tried to remain comfortable and a few times she moved low enough to lick his balls. Edward moved to lie flat and spent most of the time with his eyes closed and leaving the slut to do what she does best. He looked over at Dan, blurry eyed, and laughed gently at the consternation in Dan’s expression. Since it had that effect on Dan, Edward decided not to interrupt Kate yet.

Edward had nearly drifted off to sleep when Kate spoke up. “Can I suck it now? I want to suck your dick, Ed.”

In a half sleepy slur, Edward gave permission. He did not know or care why she asked for it. He woke very quickly after his dick was lifted up. Kate pumped him so fast with her lips that her nose was bouncing off his abdomen. “Shit, girl, it’s not actually food, you know.”

Stopping to reply, Kate spoke excitedly, “I know. That’s why I can keep eating it over and over again.” Her head went back down just as quickly as before. The near maniacal enthusiasm with which Kate devoured Edward’s cock was cause for concern. A slip of the tongue could end with teeth and that is never a good thing. Setting aside the potential for an accident what Kate was doing felt good and she deserved the opportunity to showcase her skills. Moans of appreciation and slurping accompanied the frenzy. The visual side to this unusual experience was mostly a blur. He did not expected this from Kate. He asked himself if the excessive nature of it for him or for her husband. Probably both, he decided.

Edward nearly reached out to stop her until he remembered Dan was there. All color had drained from Dan’s face. His cheeks appeared to droop, leaving him looking several years older. Edward knew Dan was thirty seven and had heard that Kate was two or three years younger. At that moment he looked more like fifty and it could only be down to the way his wife was attacking the dick of his twenty four year old boss.

“Your wife really loves cock, Dan. You are such a lucky man.” Edward saw the pain as their eyes met and could not resist twisting the knife. “Kate, how much do you love my cock?”

Kate moaned as if it was an answer. Realizing it was not, she looked up briefly and spoke so fast her words were barely decipherable. “Too much to sto-” Her mouth was back on his dick before she finished speaking and she resumed as if there had been no interruption at all. The blur of blonde hair made it difficult to focus. Watching Dan gave Edward a interesting double satisfaction.

The woman might wear his dick out if he let her go on too long. Eventually, Edward put a hand on her shoulder and asking her to stop. As he moved to sit up normally Kate looked worried. “What’s wrong? Am I not good enough? I can do it different if you want, just tell me how you like it.”

For all the wild ideas she threw out, Kate was a woman of her word. There was no lack of confidence. Over dinner she had asked if Edward thought acting like she needed to please him would help. Not too positive, he reminded himself. “You were fine Kate. I just want to do something different now.”

“Just fine?” The rising pitch was perfect. It sounded like a girl in a teen film worried about exam results.

Edward wanted to laugh out loud at her dedicated acting but it would spoil their fun. He could not believe how Kate threw herself into situations just to mind fuck her husband. “Does your husband like to fuck your tits?”

A gasp, “Oh, yeah! He loves it.” She straightened herself in front of Edward inching forward to bring her chest near to the couch. Edward moved to the front edge, placing his hands behind himself so he could lift his pelvis. “Dan can help,” Kate said. Turning to her husband she told him, “Come over and hold my tits, honey.”

A reluctant husband rose from his chair. Edward noticed Dan was trying to hide an erection. He would find out from Kate later if it was because he actually enjoyed this or just wished it was his dick his wife was so eager to please. While Dan knelt behind his wife, Kate lifted Edward’s cock and leaned forward until she held it against her chest.

Kate instructed her husband, “Now you push my tits together around it.” His fingers pushed into the sides of her boobs as if he did not want to touch her more than absolutely necessary.

MissCharlotteTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissCharlotteTS

“Oh, not like that!” Exasperated, Kate raised her eyebrows at Edward in apology, “Mind holding this a second?” Edward reached forward to hold his dick against her chest. “Like this, Dan,” Kate put her hands on the back of Dan’s, placed their open palms on the sides of her breasts and shoved them together firmly.

With his dick in boob-wrap Edward no longer had to hold himself in place. Kate did the work of lifting her chest up and down keeping her hands firmly on Dan’s. Speaking as adults often do to children, Kate asked, “Have you got it now? I’ll let go and you keep holding my tits.” Dan was a good boy and did as he was told, which allowed her to focus on Edward. Her shoulder lifts were smoother when she put her hands out for stability. Still looking for approval she inquired, “Do my tits feel good? Are they tight enough around your dick?”

They were great. Edward lifted himself using the back of the couch for support. He pushed his pelvis up until Kate held her posture up straight. Her breasts were still pressed down firmly by her husband. A bit of gyration and a little leg work let him fuck her tits at his own pace.

“Do you love seeing my tits fucked as much as I do?” Kate asked her husband. Dan gave a feeble affirmation as if this specific instance might not meet his approval. “The way it pokes out the top is so cute it just begs to be kissed, don’t you think?” Kate looked down and licked Edward’s cock the next few times it reached high enough. In a stage whisper she suggested, “Why don’t you ask how he likes it.”

With a disingenuous tone Dan asked, “Are my wife’s tits good enough for you, Ed?”

“Whoa, honey! You can’t call him Ed.” Kate interrupted faster than Edward. “If you want to do that you have to suck his dick first.” As an afterthought she had more to say and then could not stop herself rambling on. “Of course, I don’t mind if you want to suck your boss’ dick. I mean, look at it. It is gorgeous. And I promise you it is a joy to suck. But before you go and do anything like that you better just check if he minds, because I don’t actually know if he would like a guy sucking his dick or not. We never talked about anything that personal.”

Holy fuck. Edward did not know what he thought about that either. The humiliation was great, but it would be better if it was someone else he sucked. He opted out of the conversation secretly hoping Dan would stay clear.

Dan did say no and everyone was happy with that. Kate could not help stirring things a little more and sucked the head a little before turning and pulling Dan close for a big sloppy kiss with extra tongue. “See? It tastes good, too.”

Taking Kate’s left hand and lifting, Edward helped her to stand. Dan was no longer needed, in more ways than one, and sat back down in his chair. Edward moved one finger in a small circle for Kate to turn around.

Walking away from Edward, every muscle in her legs was calculated for maximum sensuality. Leaning over, she spoke to her husband in the whisper Edward could still hear. “I’m going to fuck Ed now.” Kate turned, locked eyes with Edward and returned exaggerating hip movements, lifting her knees high and crossing her legs as if performing a dance to greet him. The distance of three normal steps required a dozen with her grandiose display.

Abruptly, she swivelled showing her back to Edward. One stomp with each foot placed her feet much wider than required to stand over his lap. A low guttural grunt accompanied another swift movement from straight legs in a V to horizontal thighs with her pussy hovering just above Edward’s dick. The antics reminded him of rugby. “Are you trying to do the Haka?”

She turned, bemused, looking over her shoulder. The pretty blonde worked out the link, “Ooh, good idea.” Wheels were turning as she tried to recall specific details. Either she had no recollection of the standard moves or did not want to use them. The pattern Kate chose to use was emphatic moves with a loud shout or grunt separated by monotone chants. Two grunts started her off as she slapped her arms across her chest and declare, “I’m a slut.” Hands on hips with a higher pitched, “Ha” She turned her head and said, “I suck cock.” A shoulder twist once each way made her tits swing like crazy saying, “Suck my tits,” and “Fuck my tits.” A double pelvic thrust got, “Hoo! Ha!” When she said, “Fuck my pussy!” she emphasized the point with two sharp smacks of her palm directly on her pussy.

As amusing as the display was to watch, Edward could not help thinking it was more impressive from the front. It was clearly not the aggressive taunt of a war dance for him, but it might have exactly that effect on Dan. Either way, he was ready for pussy. Edward smacked her ass and told her, “Shut up and fuck me.”

She held her wide stance and lifted his cock to point up so she could settle on it. About a third of his length had penetrated when Kate slammed down, “Hoo-Wah!” Another harder smack earned, “Ow!”

“Fuck properly, slut,” he demanded.

Kate held his knees and leaned forward so she could move her butt up and down quickly while keeping her shoulders relatively still. The girl treated sex like playtime and Edward had to admire that. Confidence overflowed, a stark contrast to the false insecurity she displayed moments ago.

The sex crazed wife bounced on his lap with considerable stamina. Watching her motion and appreciating her form, Edward held out his hands to feel her hips brush past his fingers. All he had to do was stay hard. Kate put in all the effort.

Sensible and practical were traits applicable to Kate in her work. Where sex is concerned, they are cast aside. Rather than standing to turn to face Edward, Kate rested on his lap and turned slowly and with difficulty just to keep his cock deep inside her. She showed remarkable flexibility when she lifted one leg up and over his head but struggled to bend her knee and get her foot close by her side to kneel on his lap. Eventually, the rotation was complete.

“That was quite an ordeal,” Edward said.

“Sometimes a woman likes variety. Can you twist your dick when you fuck.” Kate’s whimsical mockery was befitting her blonde appearance.

Now that she was where she wanted to be Kate resumed fucking by lifting and dropping her hips. She welcomed Edward’s hands on her while she continued to make all the effort. “Squeeze my tits, Ed!”

Despite everything, she continued to call him Ed. It would soon be time to punish her for that. “Do it yourself,” he said impulsively.

Unphased, Kate grabbed her tits. Throwing bad her head, she emitted a satisfied moan while slapping her tits together with her hands. “Oh yeah, I love your dick, Ed.” Each syllable got its own drop onto his lap as Kate relished impaling herself on Edward. “I. Fuck-ing. Love. Your. Dick.”

Again, Edward studied Dan. A curious mix held his attention. The forlorn husband’s face drooped yet in spite of everything his wife did with another man he appeared to be rubbing himself through his jeans. It was time to take charge.

In the minutes that followed, Edward put Kate in a series of what might be considered uncomfortable positions. He pushed her face into the corner of the couch and fucked her from behind with enough force that her neck was bent at an awkward angle. Standing while holding one of Kate’s legs over his shoulder, Edward had to hold tight because she could not stay on her one free foot while he fucked her. And then he flipped her upside down on the floor with her back against the couch, folded her legs up by her head and fucked Kate in the ass.

Definitely enjoyable, all of these were discussed in advance and had been requested by Kate herself as ways she wanted to be fucked in front of her husband.

While upside down, Kate rubbed her clit rapidly as she got fucked in her ass. “I’m close to cumming,” she warned. It was a planned notice. Edward wanted to see what she had in mind by “almost” involving Dan in her orgasm. He stopped and offered a hand to help her up.

Kate held his cock and pulled him over to where Dan sat in an armchair. Briefly, Kate took his dick in her mouth and sucked hungrily. She stepped in front of Edward facing her husband and looking over her shoulder told Edward, “Choose a hole and plug it in.” She leaned forward and put her hands on the back of the chair.

Kate’s hair hung down in front of Dan. They watched each other and she knew Dan could tell precisely when Edward entered her pussy. Some things could not be hidden from her expression. She was glad Edward chose her pussy but also used one hand to rub herself while they fucked. It had been close. A few minutes like this had her biting her lower lip in anticipation.

The string of mindless drivel she spouted was irrelevant. What mattered was the intensity of the electrical impulses that racked her body and made her legs tremble. Her fingers moved even faster as the orgasm started. Edward was still hitting her from behind. She stood up straight, which slowed Edward. She leaned her head back and said, “Okay, I’m ready.”

It was a with mixed feelings that Edward pulled out. Fucking Kate in front of her husband and finding her so enthusiastic about it left him feeling fond of her. While he would have been glad to keep fucking her until he pumped her full of semen it became clear that this whole situation was one Kate truly enjoyed. He was going to see it through as they planned, for Kate.

“If you are ready for your punishment then you should get into position.”

“Okay, Ed.” Kate trotted around behind the couch, looking eager to receive her punishment.

“You realize the punishment is for your insistence of calling me, Ed, right?” The verbal expression was to clarify the situation to Dan without addressing him directly. “As long as you know what you’re asking for.”

“Yeah,” the girly giggle sounded like a complete air head. “It’s cock. We already covered that. I love cock.” Kate leaned over the back of the couch until her head touched the seat and then in an uncoordinated way half rolled, half slid until she was upside down. When she finished fidgeting she had her shoulders on the edge with her head hanging off the front. Her butt was halfway up the back and her knees were spread wide with her feet above the back of the couch.

Edward stepped over to her, sweeping her hair out of the way with his foot and assumed a squatting stance in front of her. Kate held her mouth wide open before his cock was there. He placed it in her mouth and was held snug by her lips. In this position he could easily push back far enough to make Kate gag and that is exactly what he did.

Ease in. Go a bit farther. Hear that hint of struggle as the slut tries not to gag. Push a tiny bit more. Not there yet? Go on, he thought to himself, she asked for it. Another push deeper. There it was. Kate gagged. Her cough was muffled because the instinctive reflex only pushed her face harder on his cock. Edward pulled back but not out.

Repeat the cycle. Being unable to see her face made it more difficult to sense the degree of discomfort Kate suffered. The point of this exercise was for Dan to see her face. Edward remembered clearly when Kate said not to worry. She had the dirtiest look in her eye as she expressed a desire to see if she could start to swallow a cock. With a clear conscience Edward kept at least half the length of his cock in her mouth between efforts to fit it down her throat.

Kate never managed to get it properly down her throat. It disappointed her. Still, there was more to come than simple gagging and she knew the time had come when the cock was removed from her mouth. Everything was blurry. Part of that was from being upside down and having too much blood in her head. The other part was the saliva ran down her face or that she coughed onto Edward’s balls that slapped her nose and sent splatters all over her face.

Edward announced to Dan that he was to assist. After Dan was in position behind him, Kate explained the specifics. “Honey, you have to make me gag on his cock.”

“What?” Blurry Dan was in focus just enough to see he looked confused and worried.

“And you are only allowed to hold my hair, not my head.” Kate gathered her hair together like she was putting it in a ponytail. “Here, take this.” She waited for her husband to hold it. “Then lift my head up until you see me gag.”

“Even then, you have to hold her for several seconds.” Edward interjected.

It was a tense moment as Edward held his dick down and placed it against the lips of Dan’s wife. Dan could easily hit him or grab his balls and squeeze with all his strength. As more time passed and Edward considered backing out, Kate spoke again. “It’s okay, honey. Try not to think about Ed and just do it for me.” She added a polite please to finish.

Her head lifted and he felt Kate running her tongue all over. It took Dan a while longer, but eventually Kate’s nose touched his balls she rose even farther. The first two times, Dan eased her down as soon as she gagged. Edward reminded him, “Keep her up,” and the third time she coughed without backing down.

The vulnerability remained, but Edward began to understand the perverse pleasure Kate eluded to when she asked for Dan to take part this way. There were multiple tiers of dominance, humiliation or whatever classification you give it. The lowest level is fucking another man’s wife. A step up is a degrading situation, in which gagging on a cock rates fairly high. The climb continues by performing the act in front of the husband. He could think of nothing greater than the culmination of making the other man personally subject his wife to this act for him. That triumph felt almost as good as the soft warm lips that hugged his dick.

Dad gagged his wife on Edward’s cock again and again. “Let’s step it up now. Don’t bother holding her. Just make quick lifts and keep them going even while she is coughing.”

It did not happen. “I can’t do that.” Dan let go of his wife.

Kate turned her head to clear her mouth. “Yes, you can do it. I promised Ed you would participate.” Her tone was pleading, yet he hesitated long enough that she dropped the bombshell. “And I said he could do something worse if you don’t help.”

Exasperated, he asked, “What?”

The coy pretence at not wanting to admit it was a good act. “I told him he could fuck my throat until I throw up.”

“What?” The same word sounded so different after Dan heard what his wife said.

Truthfully, they had discussed this topic over dinner and Edward did not expect to hear mention of it again. Kate had a warped fascination with gagging. How close could she go before she was sick? Would it hurt or just be uncomfortable. Deciding whether Kate would regurgitate by a dick in her throat was left up to Edward. The only demand from her on the subject was that if it happened he had to stop and both of them clean up before they do anymore. The words she used were, “I can do sophisticated sexy, dirty sexy or nasty sexy, but nobody can be sexy when they’re sick.”

Kate watched her husband reach down for her hair and hold it with both hands. She reached around Edward’s leg to give Dan a thumbs up. It might have been upside down, but he understood. With a grim face, he held her hair and lifted her head again.

The tension was tangible even to Edward as Kate’s face rose until his full length reached down her throat once more. The buildup was so gradual that Edward told him it would take longer to complete if he was too timid. “Or, I can just do it myself as hard as I like.”

Spurred on by the threat, his balls were soon bouncing off Kate’s nose. Having gone ahead with Kate’s plan out of respect for her wishes, Edward mused over the irony of considering this act respectful. It turned out to be a great idea after all. Dan was scared enough to make a real effort and Kate coughed, gagged and spluttered through unceasing throat prodding. Although it was not what Kate deserved at all, it was exactly what she asked for and it felt better than Edward anticipated.

Before he knew it, Edward was building up to an explosive finale. What should he do when he cums? Looking down at Kate, most of her gorgeous body lay before him. Between his legs he saw only her bouncing chin and lower lip. The decision was put off until the last moment. The crazy woman enjoyed nasty sex. Edward did his best to hide his arousal. Kate may have spotted the indicators but Dan was still tugging her face up and down when his balls unleashed their gratitude.

The first shot caught Kate unaware. Her head was down and taking a breath when it hit the back of her throat. The cough sounded the same as many others but felt completely different to her. Reflexes nearly went nuts, the voice in her head shouting to get out of the current situation. Before that voice faded the darker side told her to be a tough slut and take anything a guy can dish out. Kate tried not to resist Dan, he was struggling enough as it was.

Her face kept moving. Edward’s cock filled her mouth with steaming, salty spunk. Try as she might to keep control of herself, an airway opened and semen filled the gap. A gag like no other caused her lungs to flinch. Cum shot out of her nose and something landed in her eye. Kate had no idea which way was up. Her husband still did and he did not stop.

Kate tried to push the cum out of her mouth, achieving partial success. Some of that ran up her nose to trigger more fits in addition to the choking. Another ejection through her nose followed. At last, Edward stood up. Kate could close her mouth, theoretically. She rolled onto her side, drooling cum and saliva onto the carpet until she had recovered.

Dan helped her stand up, but it was Edward she asked, “How do I look?”

How should he answer? “Pretty gross, really.” He failed to hide his amusement entirely.

She smiled with a twisted sense of pride for enduring all of it without being sick. Turning to her husband she put her arms around his neck, leaned forward and then kissed him. Kate could see in Dan’s eye that she did not appeal to him in her current state. Still, he let her kiss him even with the mix of body fluids on her lips. Adding an evil twist she hugged him, not for the hug itself but in order to slide her cheek against his, intentionally sharing her mess with him.

One hand was all she needed to slip between them. Checking her husband’s groin, she felt his balls and above that a rock hard erection. Another victory. “Good boy,” she whispered in his ear.

“We better get cleaned up.” Kate took Edward upstairs to shower together.

After the shower, which included a bit of fondling and excessive cleaning of private parts by each other, Kate showed Edward to the guest room. “No, this isn’t right,” he said. “Most of this evening has been exactly what you wanted. Now it’s my turn. Dan can sleep in here and I will join you in your bed and fuck you the way I want to fuck you.”

A defiant Kate looked unconvincing as she stood naked before Edward. The lack of verbal objection indicated some degree of willingness. “If you ever want to suck my dick again, you need to tell him. He’ll do what you want. You already proved that.”

An ultimatum was risky. Kate’s eyes darted about, looking nowhere in particular as she thought. She turned and took Edward back into their bedroom. They got into bed and only after Dan walked in and saw them did she tell him he was relegated to the guest room for the night. The couple had words in the bathroom, a quiet muffled argument. Kate came back to join Edward and Dan left to sleep in the other room.

Twenty minutes later the quiet darkness became full of feminine moaning as Edward fucked Kate in a more traditional, yet exuberant manner. Taking Dan’s place was invigorating. He kept at it for half an hour before cumming inside Dan’s wife.

Edward slept well and woke refreshed. A generous mood swept over him and he woke Kate by giving her with breakfast in bed which he delivered at the back of her throat. He left with a smile on his face, looking forward to Monday morning when Dan would arrive at work.

Published 
Written by Spooge
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments