Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confession Of A House Wife Whore

"This Has Been a Confessions Of A House Wife Whore"

55
35 Comments 35
60.4k Views 60.4k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Famous Story
I've always had a strong sexual appetite, I can never get enough. I met my husband five years ago; we married a little over three years ago. The downside is, my husband is a truck driver, and is away a lot. I've always been the faithful type. I may love sex, but I don’t condone cheating. He wasn't always as busy as he is now. It’s gotten worse this past year; he seems to always be gone.

At first I bought a lot of toys, watched a ton of porn, and masturbated several times a day. Now anyone can tell you, no matter how much you masturbate, it doesn't give you the same pleasure as sex. Nothing beats the feel of a real cock pounding your pussy into multiple orgasms.

I never complained to my husband, he always makes up for it when he is home. We fuck like rabbits the entire time he is home. We’re both horny little fuckers, and want it all the time. He has better control when he’s on the road. About eight months ago, he came to me the night before he had to leave for a few weeks for a run, and told me something I’d never forget.

He told me, that if I wanted, I could find a partner or two when he was gone. You know, to fill my appetite for sex. He knew how miserable I was. I was so beyond pissed at first, I felt as though he expected me to cheat, so he was giving me an out. He promised me this wasn't the case; he just wanted to see me happy. After a good few hours of talking about it, and setting up the terms, I agreed.

The biggest rule and the most obvious one, was I wasn't allowed to have sex with anyone when he was home. Secondly, it couldn't be more than sex. That means no wine and dines type of thing. It was strictly sex, nothing more. If the men I chose to have sex with started wanting more, I was to drop all contact with them. Those were the biggest rules we both agreed and wanted. Easy enough, right?

As I said, it’s been eight months since we agreed to this. It seems to be working out perfect. I have three men I have regular sex with when my husband isn't home. I don’t want too many men, but I don’t want so few it becomes to regular. If you know what I mean. Each of them brings something different to the table, and all agree to the rules. I've had others throughout the months but these three are the ones who around the most.

My husband has been out of town for three days, and isn't coming back for a few weeks. I am already in such a need to be fucked. I decide to call up Cory. He’s always ready to go, and lives close by. He can fuck like a porn star too!

I call him, asking if he’s up for some fun and I think he hangs up as he is answering, saying he’s on his way. I’m already ready; I knew he’d be up for it, as soon as I asked. It only takes him about seven minutes before he’s ringing the doorbell. I answer, and I instantly see how rock hard he is. I pull him in, and lock the door.

I drop to my knees, wanting to taste him. Though I love to fuck a good cock, I can’t get enough of sucking on them either. I undo his jeans in speedy time and pull his raging hard cock out. I wrap my mouth around him, sinking down balls deep and force myself to gag on him. He growls out, and leans back against the door. He allows me full control as I suck the hell out of his cock. His hands in my hair, holding me close, as I suck hard on him. I’m not gentle, I’m rough and he loves it. He loves when I act like a filthy whore, and let’s face it. I am!

My mouth wraps around him so tight, I suck on him long, and hard. It doesn't take long before he wants to explode. I can feel him hold it off though; he doesn't want it to end. I swallow him deeper, gagging hard as I force more in. I gobble him up, he urges me on with his demands to take it deeper. He bucks his hips every so often, hitting the back of my throat perfectly. I swallow it all. My tongue moving back and forth, I bob my head skillfully. He can’t hold back, he lets out a violent growl, and I feel ropes of his seed fill the back of my throat. I swallow him all; I take everything he has to offer me. He doesn't give in; he takes my head, and fucks my face a little longer.

When he’s drained, and done, he helps me up. He throws me over his shoulder, and in a near run moves us to the bedroom. He tosses me onto the bed, I feel myself bounce and land comfortably. He rips my robe open, exposing my naked body to him. I’m freshly out of the shower. My pussy is clean, shaved and ready for a treat. He yanks me by the ankles until I’m at the edge of the bed, spreading my legs wide. He now drops to his knees and begins to lap at my pussy. He’s as hungry for my pussy as I am for his cock. He dives right in, giving me the same treatment I did on his cock.

He gives me no mercy, taking me for all that I am. He shoves two fingers deep inside me, finding that sweet spot, as he sucks my clit into his mouth. He bites down on it, sucking it away from my body. I cry out, the pain is unreal, almost unnerving, but it’s without a doubt incredible. He’s hard, careless but in a good way, demanding, and hungry. He takes what he wants, he always has. I feel his fingers pounding inside me hard, causing my whole body to shake, and jolting up and down. I collide into him just in time for a new thrust upwards inside me, all the while his mouth pleasing my clit.

It doesn't take much for me to want to explode, I cry out for more. I shake, whimpering, tossing my head back, and arching into him. He becomes even harsher, and gives me all that he can. His fingers are so deep inside me, his teeth biting as his tongue flicks perfectly. I feel the urging need and let go. I orgasm so utterly hard, he never stops. He works me through the whole thing, just like I did to him when I sucked on his cock. He slows when I slow, sucking lightly, caressing just right as he brings his fingers out of the warmth of my flesh.

He stands, helps me sit up, and kisses the top of my head. He bids me a farewell, and heads out. The thing with Cory is, he never lingers, not even for chat, not before or after. It’s always just about sex for him. He’s incredible in every sense of the word when it comes to sex. It’s exactly what I need, it allows no confusion.

I call my husband on his cell, and fill him in on what I had done. He loves hearing about it, since he isn't having sex when on the road; he lives through what I do. It’s a second treat for me, because he always masturbates when I tell him the details. He’s even tried to convince me to start recording when I have sex with some of the men, I've been tempted too.

I think the idea of recording it, and watching it when my husband comes home makes me so horny. We have a camera, so I have thought of it a few times. During the phone call he tries to convince me to do it again. I play as if I might, we’ll see. Though what he doesn't know is that I plan to. One of my other playmates as I call them, Danny, he’s a crazy good fucker. I have plans to see him tomorrow.

The following day, I shower and dress in my robe. I don’t ever get dressed when my playmates come over. I see no need to do the stripping thing with them. I don’t need to dress up for them either. They don’t seem to mind, I’m ready to go right away. I make sure the camera is set up to angle towards the bed. I've already talk to Danny about recording it. He could careless, he just wants to fuck. Danny is one of the younger guys I've ever fucked, but he’s good. He listens well too, gives me what I ask for.

When Danny finally knocks at the door, I go running. I’m so horny that I’m not sure it’ll take much to get me to orgasm. I’m turned on because I've been teasing my husband with naughty texts all day, and knowing I’m going to record having sex with Danny makes it extra exciting. He comes in, gives me a hug, kissing my cheek. He tells me how beautiful I look, he always does.

MagicPeachh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MagicPeachh



We head towards the bedroom; he strips down, as I climb onto the bed. Now mind you, I don’t fuck these men on MY bed, but the guest bed. I wouldn't and couldn't do that to my husband. Our bedroom is just that, ours. Danny is rock hard and ready to go and I can’t wait to start.

I pull him onto the bed, pushing him down; I lean down and begin kissing on his chest. I straddle him just right to get full access to where I want to kiss. I love foreplay, like anyone else and sometimes I do and sometimes I don’t. I never do with Cory, so I do with the others. Danny lies back and lets me do as I wish to him. He’s such a submissive little fucker, but I blame his age more than anything else. I inch up towards his cock, gripping it tight in my hand, and place it right at my pussy. I glide along his shaft, letting go with my hand.

I ride along his length, letting it tease my little clit. It rides over his head perfectly. I love watching him writhe under me, whimpering, needing more. I tease the hell out of him. I take his hands, placing them on my breasts; he pinches and pulls on my nipples. I do the same to him. I demand he be rougher with me, to hurt me. He does his best, and pleases me.

Finally I swat his hands away. He places them behind his head; he knows at this point he can’t touch. I’m in control. I lift myself, placing his cock at my entrance. I look him in the eye, and make him beg me for it. He’s already trembling and aching for it. I can feel him throbbing hard for me, twitching for the feel of my pussy on his thick cock. I don’t give in easily; I make him beg until he’s blue in the face. All the while, I grind, teasing him, allowing just the head to enter me. This only sends him over the edge, begging more.

Finally when I can’t take it anymore, and need a fill of his thick cock, I drop down without warning. I feel every last inch plow up inside me, we both cry out. He’s taken aback by the sudden force. I’m to the hilt, I grind, rolling my hips happily on him. I reach down and rub my clit quickly, adding to the pleasure. His eyes are locked on me touching myself. I know he wants to do it, he wants to please me.

I start to lift and thrust hard on him. I squeeze myself tight on him, he bucks up meeting me. We move together simultaneously, in perfect rhythm. In these moments I feel so wanton; I love it, and can’t get enough of it. The mere thought makes me shudder. I don’t hold back and begin orgasm hard. I work my clit faster; he thrusts up meeting my blows down onto him, making the orgasm all the more powerful. I am grateful, and feel the explosion like a shattering piece of glass. I feel the grip of my walls squeeze around him tight, so hard he cries out. I feel him flood himself into me; our glorious waves of splendor are met together at once.

We fall into a harsh breathing; I lie on top of him, until I feel as though I can move. I roll onto my side of the bed. We talk about life in general, nothing to personal. Danny loves to talk, and he’s easy to talk with. We spend about an hour together after, before I send him on his way. He thanks me, like he always does and leaves. I can’t help but love my life.

I call my husband, giving him the details; expect the part of me recording it. We talk about how much we miss each other. Times like this I hate him on the road. But when he’s home, life is perfect, it couldn't be better. I let him go after a short bit.

Over the next week I go back and forth between Cory and Danny. My other regular is out of town for the week, but is due back on the weekend. He texts me telling me he’ll come over then. His name is Lee, and is about twelve years older than me. Before him, I had never been with someone so much older. He’s great in bed, and is controlling. He is what I am to Danny. It’s a nice mix.

Saturday rolls around, and my husband is due home in about four days. Lee is coming over today, and said he has plans for me. We haven’t seen each other in a while, and he misses my sweet little pussy. I can’t deny I’m not a hungry little whore for his cock. He knows I am too, and I know he’ll tease me.

When he finally shows up, he doesn't even knock. He comes right in, strolls right up to me, and grips my chin tightly. He smiles down at me; he is a good eight inches taller than me. He slides his hand into my robe and right between my legs. He runs a finger along me, finding me already soaking wet. He growls out that I’m a little slut, making me purr out. He drags me to the bedroom, and with his approval allows me to record us. He doesn't mind, and I can’t wait to see what he has in store for me.

He takes my robe off, tosses it on the floor, and has me climb on the bed. He bounds my wrists up with some ties. I pull on them to test them, he’s never tied me before, but I love it. He strips from his clothes, and I can see he’s already hard. He’s just as ready as I am. He’s a slut too! I keep this to myself of course.

He moves up on the bed, and straddles my chest. He looks down at me, demanding I open my mouth. I obey willingly. He inches closer, and pushes his cock right into my mouth. He doesn't work it in, he pushes right in, balls deep. He grinds it hard in the back of my throat, before he starts thrusting. I pull hard at the ties, shocked by the roughness. It’s turning me on so much. I feel my pussy glistening with excitement. He fucks my throat hard, and deep. He reaches around perfectly and starts pinching on my nipples. He is incredibly rough with me, just like I want it. I wriggle under him, writhing with lust. His hips are thrusting downwards into my mouth, forcing me to suck on him deep. His cock is soaking wet with my saliva as he pulls it from my mouth.

My body is literally shaking, needing to be fucked. I’m so turned on, it hurts. We've all been there, don’t judge me! I begin to beg him, just like Danny does with me. I need him so bad. I need to be fucked just like a good little housewife whore. He lifts my legs up and over my shoulders, pushing against the headboard. My ass lifts up to him, he scoots closer. He sits the head just at my dripping little hole. He heaves against me, delving deeper into me with each rhythmic push. I arch in unspeakable ecstasy, allowing him to take me further.

He groans out, my shaking breath, trying to beg for more almost sounds hopeless. He gives it to me though, he pounds on. He starts heaving deeper into me, taking all that he can. He starts a rolling rotation with his hips every so often, which makes my body writhe for more. I’m in such a state, I can’t breathe; he is taking control of me in every sense of the word. He uses his free hand and begins to softly stroke my clit, that’s my undoing. I can’t, and don’t hold back. I find what I've been seeking, the overwhelming profound shudder gives me that last take, and I orgasm hard. I can feel him pound on, wanting to join with me. He’s desperate to feel his orgasm with mine. He finally finds his; the frenzy of simultaneous explosions erupts inside me. I feel him fill me with all he has to offer. It’s powerful, and full of hungry need.

He lets me go, rolling onto his side. We can’t help but laugh a little. It was so intense it makes us slightly delirious. He tells me if his wife fucked him the way I do, he’d not need me. I’m thankful she doesn't . I’m such a greedy little whore. I like the men in my life, I want them, and don’t plan on giving them up. The only way that’ll happen, is when my husband is home full time.

The next few days breeze by and my husband finally comes home. I am all over him like a dog in heat. I fuck him senseless, getting my full of the man I’m without a doubt in love with. Then I show him the tapes that I've kept a secret. That’s when he fucks me like a dog in heat, needing his fill of the woman he’s without a doubt in love with.

This has been a Confession Of A House Wife Whore. 

Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments