Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Conservative wife becomes Gym MILF

"Wife meets a new gym partner"

34
11 Comments 11
38.7k Views 38.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Famous Story
It’s the middle of the semester and my wife and I recently switched gyms. Prior to the move, the two of us going together was fairly sporadic but with the new gym we had trustworthy child care and more convenient proximity to work, allowing us to meet up during our lunch break to lift.

We are both early thirties and the average age of the members in the gym was early twenties. Even so, I immediately noticed I was still in the upper echelon of the male section (to date, I’ve only seen four guys bigger than me) and she is still in the upper echelon of hotness for the females. The very first day, I saw no less than six guys look at her with nothing short of animalistic lust and, as always, she was completely oblivious.

A little about my wife, she is amazingly attractive. She has very large mounds of happiness on her chest, a very spankable rear, and one would not be able to tell we have a toddler based on looking at her. Everywhere we go together she gets numerous looks and never even notices, yet no one ever approaches her. If they did, they would find a bright and beautiful personality to match the rest of the package.

The first weeks at the gym, I noticed an immediate change. She was overtly checking people out, both guys and girls. We had this fantasy of her playing with someone else but I had basically given up on it until I saw the overt eye-raping she gave some of the guys. As time went by, she began to wear less and tighter clothing, apparently keying in on the visual attention she was getting and rapidly getting sucked into the “Gym MILF” train of thought. I was greatly enjoying it.

One night, we were lying in bed and I brought up the lustful gazes I was seeing. She seemed momentarily taken aback until I told her it was pretty hot. We talked for a bit and I asked her what she would do if one of those big guys got on the treadmill next to her and struck up conversation.

“I would converse,” was her response.

I asked what she would do if he asked her to eat and she said she would text me and ask if it were ok. Hiding my bulge, I then asked, “What if the little meal date went well?”

Her response surprised me completely out of my boxers… “I would send pictures.”

In the blink of an eye I had her on top of me and found she was as wet as I was hard. Within a few minutes we were an exhausted heap on the bed.

Our gym dates continued for a couple of weeks, meeting up two or three days a week to lift. Occasionally, she would go in the evening without me. Being that I was getting six or seven days a week and my PhD is in Exercise Physiology I of course encouraged it… not to mention her libido was climbing rapidly. I would sometimes fantasize about her playing with someone but figured it wouldn’t happen because she is rather shy and it’s way outside her comfort zone.



It was toward the end of the semester and my parents decided to visit. I brought up the idea of them watching our baby so we could go lift and my wife seemed initially hesitant and somewhat curious. They agreed before she could respond and our plans were set. We changed to go and got on our way. One thing I had noticed recently was that when she went at night she had started to be more revealing in her attire. This night she opted for the then-popular ‘booty shorts’, a very loose fitting tank that allowed me a view of her toned back and shoulders, and a very sexy sports bra.

We arrived at the gym and scanned in. I had to drain the main vein so I went back to the locker room to do that and put my stuff in the locker. When I walked out I saw her smile very warmly as the biggest guy in the gym came up and gave her a two armed hug… she seemed to melt into him. I mentioned previously that I’m one of the ‘big guys’ there, but this guy dwarfed me. He was easily over six foot and probably outweighed me by a good fifty pounds, also boasting pharmaceutically enhanced musculature much like mine. As they ended their seemingly long embrace, his hand lingered on her lower back momentarily before excusing himself to the treadmill.

I waited a short bit for her to walk back to the racks and then walked over, acting as if I saw nothing. I now realized why she had started coming to the gym so much in the evenings. We hit a very hard leg workout but I must admit I held a very strong isometric contraction of one very specific muscle for the duration of the workout. As we were finishing, the beast came up to say goodbye and seemed slightly surprised by my presence. He introduced himself as Aiden and we chatted; my wife seemed slightly uncomfortable at first. What had these two been up to?

It was dark when we left. On the way home I pulled over to a dimly lit park and got out. She asked what I was doing when I opened her door and I simply said, “Your shorts, lose them.”

Surprisingly, she got out and bent over her seat and I found her to be very ready. We had a quickie at a public park and went home to relieve my parents of baby duty.

Laying in bed that night she told me about their interactions, jokingly referring to him as her “gym boyfriend” or at least I think it was joking. She said they always stopped to chat, he showered her with complements, and he had been trying to convince her to workout with him but she felt the flirting was far enough. I asked if she wanted him and after a long silence she responded meekly, “Yes.” With that we made love yet again and as we laid there falling asleep I told her she should try working out with him.



One night, she came home from a late workout, drug me into the room, and took charge. At first I thought it was just sweat but she was the wettest I’ve seen in a good while. She drug my clothes off aggressively, took me in her mouth for a few minutes, and then pinned my arms down as she angled herself onto my cock. She rode me hard until she came and then without a word got off and took a shower. I finished myself off and laid there confused.

After her shower, she came out and laid down with me. We started watching TV for a bit but I could tell she had something on her mind. I decided to play it quiet and wait. About thirty minutes into Iron Chef, she muted the TV and ask “Were you serious?”

To which I asked, “About what?”

She informed me that she worked out with him that night, on our sacred leg day, and that he was as good a spotter as me.

zara44sweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
zara44sweet

Now, when I spot her on squats, I playfully grind my groin against her ass which usually gets a smile and nothing more, so of course I had to ask for details. She went on to tell me that he did the same thing I did but she responded with a little teasing by grinding back against him, something she never does with me. I asked if that is what had her so turned on that night and she told me, “Not exactly.”

Now I was very curious and very much turned on. She then said, “After we worked out, he convinced me to try doing some stretches with his assistance. His body was pressed against mine with a leg on his shoulder while we stretched my hamstrings and… babe… I wanted him. Are you mad?”

No words could express my emotions. I was slightly jealous but also found myself pushing her back on the bed in that exact position and again entering her, “Is this how you meant?”

“Oh yes, fuck me just like that!”

We went on for another ten or twenty minutes until we were little more than a heap of sweat and sex. We fell asleep like that, a first in nine years of marriage.

The next week we worked out four of the five days and she made no effort to go in the evenings. I got the idea she was very nervous to see him again and finally asked her at the end of the week. At this point she told me she was very nervous and didn’t know what she would do if he tried to move past physical flirting. I reminded her I was ok with it as long as I was involved in some way. She simply said, “Ok,” and we went about finding a sitter so we could go to a movie, where she actually gave me a handjob in the middle of the movie. I must admit this fantasy is paying off in dividends for our marriage.

We had an uneventful weekend and the summer started, meaning all I had to do during the day was research and write. She started the week off with very flirty texts to me and by the time she got home I needed to have her. But that whole thing with having a baby running around meant I had to wait. As I was bathing the baby that night my wife came in and said she was going to the gym, followed by a very deep kiss and a couple of quick tugs on my cock.

It was about thirty minutes later, around 8p, when I got the baby down. I figured she would be home by 8:45p or so and I started getting food ready to cook. I ate, and noticed it was now 9p and no work from her. I shot her a text asking how long she would be and the following conversation surprised me more than I can say.

Her: “I went for a jog with Aiden. He lives over by Wolf Creek and there are some nice trails. He’s driving me back to the gym now to grab my car. I’m soaked.”

Me: “Oh? All sweaty?”

Her: “Also yes. I’ll text you when I get in my car. Are you sure you’re ok with me hanging out with him?”

Me: “Babe, since we’ve started entertaining this fantasy our sex life has been spectacular. I like you being more adventurous but don’t want you to do anything you don’t want to.”

Ten minutes passed

Her: “I’m in my car”

Me: “Heading home?”

Her: “He kissed me…”

Me: “Oh…well you’ve got me harder than Colossus, bad things are going to happen when you get home.”

Her: “Well…”

Me: “?”

Her: [Picture: large glass shower with shower heads hanging from ceiling]

Her: “He said I could use this if I wanted”

Me: “Do you?”

Her: “Yes”

I didn’t know how to respond. After about 10 minutes she sent me a message. “I just got to his place”

I responded back but got no answer. Now I found myself with a weird set of emotions. Here I was alone at home with a sleeping baby and a dissertation to write and the only thing on my mind was “What did I just agree to?” I held off on beating off despite by throbbing member and basically paced the house. Around thirty minutes later I got another message,

Her: “That shower was amazing!”

Me: “So are you on the way home? I am hornier than I have ever been.”

Her: “So is he”

My phone lit up with a weird notification, a Skype call. I opened it and immediately had to sit down. It was my wife looking up at the camera as she bobbed up and down on his massive cock. She looked up at the camera and after biting her lip told me “Honey, he’s so much bigger than you. I would say I don’t know if I can take it but I already have once tonight.” With that the call ended.

I was so confused. I resumed my pacing around the house knowing that my wife was getting railed by a behemoth and I didn’t get to play. I got another Skype notification, this time it was of her bent over the bed. I watched as he held his shaft to her opening and began to push in and could hear her moans and see her body trembling as he pushed into her. The camera was held steady as he sped up his rhythm and I could hear her screaming and asking for more.

I heard her scream that she was about to cum and with a grunt I heard him say, “So am I.”

He sped up for a little bit as her body locked up in orgasm and then I watched his hand take her by the hair and force her to her knees where he then unloaded on her chest. She looked up at the camera with cum drenched on her tits and looked sexier than I’ve ever seen her, “I’ll be home in a bit, I’m sure he still has one more left in him.”

It was an hour and a half later when she got home. Her hair was a mess, she smelled of sex, and I pinned her to the wall and kissed her with more passion than ever before. I drug her to the room and immediately began plowing her with all my might. I lasted no more than two minutes before we came in unison, our bodies rocked with the throes of orgasm. I pulled out followed by a huge gob of semen and then helped her to the shower.



She informed me later that the one-on-one would be a very, very rare thing. She informed me that they actually didn’t go again, she was establishing ground rules with him and explaining the situation. Our sex life took another huge jump and we began getting wilder and wilder. She kept contact with him and worked out a few more times before getting bored with his mind and cutting it off. We agreed if a second time happened, there would be three of us all playing and by this point she was all for it.

Well, our anniversary is coming up…
Published 
Written by Mjolnir
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments