Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After I attacked Dana while she was talking to her friend Penny, I figured Dana was hatching a fiendish plan of revenge. Dana would get even and then some. When the sun sets in the Southwest and there are clouds, it becomes one of Nature's most beautiful sights. I was standing in the backyard behind the five foot high stone fence looking at Phoenix and enjoying the sunset.

 

 

I heard someone call my name from the sidewalk that was twenty-five feet below me. It was neighbor who was taking his evening walk. We started to talk about the neighborhood, sports, and the weather. Suddenly, I felt my shorts and underwear being pulled down to my ankles by Dana. She was starting her revenge for the cellphone attack. Dana grabbed my cock and held it in her hand while she was plotting her next move.

She started to give me a very sensual hand job while I was still chatting with the neighbor. Dana was really getting into the hand job by changing speeds, amount of pressure, and location of her hand. She would go fast then slow, attack the cap or move up and down the entire shaft, or blow on it and even pinch it.

 

The neighbor and I were still talking sports while I tried not to go nuts. Dana was no way near finished torturing me. Quietly, she whispered at me to look at her. Dana had opened her blouse, exposing her 38 C tits and plunging her fingers into her pussy.

After she had played with her pussy, Dana would clean her fingers by licking and sucking them into her mouth. She made sure that I saw it, heard it and enjoyed it.

 

I now felt the pre-cum drip from my cock. Softly, Dana opened her hot mouth and engulfed my cock. I sure hoped my neighbor did not see me jump as Dana began her oral exercise. Expertly, I was getting the blow job of a life. She went up and down the shaft, head nibbled, balls being sucked, scrotum being licked and that marvelous low slurping sound. To quote the 1960's, "It was a mind blowing experience."

FoxyDaniellaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FoxyDaniellaTS

 

Finally, my neighbor decided to continue his walk and go enjoy the evening. Trust me, I was having a much better time that he could ever dream.

 

Dana was now consumed with wanton lust. When she gets into the groove and gets totally engrossed in what she is doing, Dana became the wildest animal on the earth. She began to suck every ounce of cum out of me. Dana swallowed as fast as she could, but she could not keep up with the load from my cock. The cum came out the sides of her mouth and onto her breasts. From my point of view, it was earth shattering.

 

Dana loved that she had given me a fantastic blow job and was proud of it. Dana cleaned herself up by taking the excess cum and rubbing all over her tits. She once told me that she liked the smell of dry cum on her body.

 

I slowly staggered into the house and headed for couch and tried to recover from the sexual episode. You have to hand it to Dana, literally she will just grab it whenever she wants to. She had a great plan of revenge.

 

Since this was not a war, I feel it really was a split victory. Dana got even and she performed one of the greatest blow jobs in history and I was the guy who was lucky enough to reap the benefits.

 

I am always happy that I married and love Dana.

 

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments