Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Evening Drinks

"Sharing my wife for the first time."

43
15 Comments 15
22.9k Views 22.9k
5.9k words 5.9k words
We lay on the beach in the last flickers of the warm Greek sun. My eyes were closed. I could hear parents gathering towels, balls, and their children. I opened my eyes and looked around. The sun was slowly dropping to the horizon; people were packing up for the day. I could smell food being cooked at the bar at the back of the beach.

My watch said six o’clock. My skin was warm and salty from a day on the beach. I felt wonderful.

I looked over at my wife who was lying on her back. Her eyes were closed and she had a look of complete happiness and relaxation on her face.

I am fifty and Mel forty-eight. We have been together for twenty-five years; this was our first holiday alone. Previous holidays had been with the children but now, with the eldest living away, and the youngest on a school trip for a week, we had both jumped at the chance of a break.

I turned onto my side and trailed my fingers over her stomach, she smiled warmly.

“Fancy a drink? The sun is over the yard arm.”

“Oh, yes,” she replied, “That would be perfect.”

I gazed at her, lying outstretched. Five foot four; size ten; shoulder length, honey coloured hair. Her boobs looked luscious—size 36D, and still firm despite her age. They glistened with lotion. Her black bikini bottoms barely covered her well trimmed pussy. God, she looked good, and I gently trailed my fingers over her dark nipples.

“Hey! We are on a public beach; pack it in,” she scolded.

I laughed. “Yeah you’re right. Come on, let’s go for that drink.”

Mel slipped on her black bikini top and stepped into a beach skirt. We left our towels and other belongings and headed up to the beach bar. I put a hand across the bottom of Mel's back and slowly let it fall to squeeze her bottom.

She leaned against me, “That feels good, Paul, but you’ll have to wait 'til later for more.”

“Promises, promises,” I said, smiling.

Mel eyed me up and down. Six foot four; slim and reasonably toned; short, light brown hair going very grey; piercing blue eyes. She smiled, licked her lips and laughed.

There was only one beach bar; it was fairly busy. Smoke wafted across the beach from the barbeque. It was more like a rectangular shack; the awning overhung the front and sides to give shade. It served food and drink. Some of the tables were under the awning, and some were placed in the open sun. It was the obligatory happy hour and the bar hummed with life. I ordered a large beer for myself and a fresh Mojito for Mel. The tables were full, so Mel and I sat on high bar stools tucked away at the short end of the bar. Leaning against the bar, we watched sun-kissed customers come and order. We waved, smiled and said hello to the few people we had met, and talked to, earlier in the week.

The beer tasted good, and the world was becoming a peaceful place. We chatted about this and that, sitting close with thighs brushing against each other. Fingers sometimes touching; occasionally a tender kiss.

While enjoying our second drink, we were joined by a couple we had met previously. Craig and Sheila were in their early forties and were on holiday with their children, eleven and thirteen.

Craig was six feet tall and slim. He obviously liked to keep in shape, and looked toned and fit. He had shoulder length, light brown hair with no hint of grey.

Sheila was very pretty—5’6” tall, and l guessed at a size fourteen. Curvy, and a very large bust. I had tried to size them and Mel reckoned 48DD.

I offered my stool to Sheila. She thanked me and sat and looked out over the beach to check on the kids. I ordered drinks for them both and we relaxed, making light conversation. The four of us laughed and chatted like old friends. Another stool became available and Craig pulled it next to Mel and sat down. I noticed how close he was to her, but thought nothing of it, and after all, I was stood at Sheila’s side.

The kids came back and, with a sigh, Sheila finished her drink.

“Ah, well,” she said. “It’s shower time. Come on, children; let’s get ready to go for dinner.”

Craig stood to leave with them, but Sheila told him to stay and have another beer while they got ready. He protested for about two seconds then, grinning, he ordered more drinks. With Sheila gone, I sat on her bar stool. It did seem a little odd, with Mel and Craig sitting close, and me sat opposite. I wondered if Mel was feeling the same but she didn’t seem to notice. A few minutes passed before she excused herself and made her way to the toilets.

“So, where are you eating tonight?” I asked Craig.

“Not sure,” he said. “What about you two?”

“I think we’ll have a bite here, a few more drinks, and then maybe one on the balcony.”

“Ah, an early night then?” he laughed.

“Something along those lines,” I couldn’t help but smile.

“You’re a lucky man; Mel is a fabulous looking woman, and to be here with no kids must be great. I wish I was in the same boat.”

“Yeah, we have had countless holidays with the kids and it certainly put the brakes on sex and romance.” I laughed, but Craig didn’t.

“Is it something I said?” I looked closely at him.

“No, sorry. It wouldn’t matter if the kids were here or not; Sheila hasn’t been very sexual at all over the last few years.”

“Hey, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to pry,” I replied not knowing what to say.

“It's okay,” said Craig, “Not your problem, and I shouldn’t have said anything. Anyway if you need any help satisfying Mel later, let me know,” he laughed out loud. I was so surprised at what he said I just laughed with him.

We both watched Mel glide back into the bar. She had that smiley, dreamy look on her face that meant she was happy and slightly tipsy. I smiled as she sat down.

For a few seconds, that seemed much longer, we both looked admiringly at her.

“Did I miss something?” she said laughing.

“Erm, no,” I replied.

Her eyes narrowed. “Have you two been eying up the beach babes while I’ve been away?”

”Craig has,” I smiled. “I never looked at all.”

She turned to Craig laughing. “So, Sheila isn’t here and you’re scanning the boobs and bottoms.”

“No, not really,” said Craig. He paused, “Well, there was one woman I’ve had my eye on.”

He looked at me. I just looked back, not sure what I was meant to say.

She laughed again, “I really don’t want to know.”

I knew what he was insinuating. Whether it was the beers, or the relaxed warm surroundings, or too much sun, I didn’t know, but I was intrigued rather than annoyed. The stirring in my shorts certainly did surprise me.

Craig got up and headed for the toilets. I stood and moved closer to my wife, kissing her softly. The split in her beach skirt was full length and it allowed me to run my fingers up her thighs. We were at the short end of the bar and no one could see. Standing up I shielded her from anyone else who had prying eyes. She giggled as my fingers slipped inside her bikini and I could feel how smooth and warm she was.

“Oh, lovely,” she breathed. “Are we going soon?”

The sun was very low by now and normally I would have said yes, desperate to fill her and bring her to orgasm, but I was intrigued by the insinuations from Craig.

“Maybe we should have another drink with Craig?” I said as the tip of my finger glided up her pussy lips.

“Yes, okay,” she barely whispered, “But not for too long, I hope.”

I pressed close to her and kissed her while I took my hand away. She looked so sexy.

“Hey, get a room,” laughed Craig behind me.

I turned to face him. I laughed as well. “Didn’t see you there.”

Mel blushed slightly. Craig smiled.

He ordered more drinks. I moved back and sat on the stool opposite them, my mind racing. Again Craig sat close to Mel, side by side.

“So, who is this tart you have been eying up, Craig?” she asked, raising her eyebrows.

“She isn’t a tart; well, I don’t think she is.” he replied.

“But Sheila is a lovely woman; you wouldn’t really cheat, would you?”

Craig looked a little more serious. “No, I don’t think so, but sometimes I think I deserve to.”

Craig opened up a little and began to tell Mel the same things he had told me. He told her about Sheila not wanting sex. He never mentioned his earlier offer though.

“Wow,” said Mel, “Has it been a long time?”

Rather ashamed, Craig said yes, it had been almost six months. I whistled; Craig laughed nervously.

The awkwardness was broken by the ringing of a phone. It was Craig’s. He stood and walked onto the beach to answer it.

Mel pulled me close. “If we ever get like Craig and Sheila, please tell me. I would hate to think I ever made you feel ashamed.”

“What, with your perfect sex drive, I’m sure it will never come to that,” I grinned at her.

She smiled back. “My sex drive, eh? Are you insinuating I’m easy?”

“Maybe.” I stared at her full boobs, licking my lips.

“Oh, I think I like being your easy tart. I wonder if I’m as tarty as the woman Craig has been drooling over?”

“Haha, well, I think you could both be very similar.” I couldn’t help my smile.

“Oh, my God, you know who it is?” she asked excitedly.

“Well, I have an idea, although he didn’t say it openly.”

“Stop teasing and tell me.”

“She’s behind the bar now.” I pointed to the mirror behind the bottles. She looked at the mirror, then at me, then back to the mirror. Her mouth dropped open.

“No way!” she exclaimed.

“Well, I think it’s you he has his eyes on.”

“No way,” she repeated. “I think you’ve been in the sun too long. What on earth makes you say that?”

“Oh, just a few things he said, and the way he looks at you, and how close he likes to get.”

“Well, I think you're wrong, and anyway, it doesn’t matter because I’m a one man woman.”

She leaned in and kissed me. “Well, one man at a time anyway,” she joked.

“You have been warned,” I replied, not really sure what else to say.

“Well, that’s a shame,” said Craig on his return. “Sheila isn’t feeling well and the kids are tired, so they’ve rustled up some burgers and are having an early night.” He smiled broadly. “So, it looks like I’m all alone for a few hours.”

To my surprise, Mel patted the stool next to her and said, “Well, park your bottom here and keep us company then. Maybe you’ll spot the tart you’ve been drooling over and get to meet her.”

Craig smiled but he didn’t reply. He sat down and took a gulp of his beer.

“Maybe, she’s already here,” said Craig, staring at me. My heart jumped.

“Oh, where?” asked Mel innocently. She looked around the bar. “Give me a clue; what does she look like?”

Was she discounting what I had told her? Was she playing along, enjoying the attention and teasing him, or teasing me? I was unsure.

“She’s older than me,” said Craig. “Tanned, glistening with lotion, rounded bottom, and delicious looking boobs.”

While she looked around the bar, or pretended to, Craig stared at me and smiled.

I smiled back and my cock began to stir again. Craig leaned behind Mel and rested his hand on the bar.

She turned back to us. “I can’t see her at all, I think you're teasing me. And anyway, after six months waiting, she will be a lucky woman. It would be like a volcanic eruption.” I noticed a glint in her eyes that I had not seen before.

We all laughed out loud. I noticed Craig had slowly pulled his arm away from the bar and rested it around Mel’s waist. Mel was laughing and barely noticed his arm around her. She laughed and bent forward, holding onto Craig’s thighs to stop her self from falling off the stool. Slowly the three of us stopped laughing but neither of them moved their hands.

She stroked his bare thigh, “I’m sorry Craig, we shouldn’t laugh.”

“That’s okay; I suppose it’s what married life is all about. We have our ups and downs.”

Mel leaned up and gave him a peck on the cheek and started giggling again. “But there isn’t much ‘going up and down‘, is there?”

“I wish,” he said.

By now he had his arm higher around her torso. I could see his hand sneaking round, just under her boobs. Mel certainly noticed this and I watched as the realisation spread over her face—what I had said earlier was definitely true.

“So, what is the plan tomorrow?” I asked Craig. I watched his fingers slowly trace the sides of my wife’s full breasts.

“Not sure,” he replied, “Could be the water park with the kids.” Craig’s hand started to cup Mel’s breast. She stared at me; her eyes were wide, searching for something. Did she want me to stop it, or was she looking for my permission?

“Yeah, I’ve heard the slides are good; we might try it ourselves.” Mel's eyes were half closed and her hard nipples were showing through her bikini top. Her hand had drifted higher up Craig’s thigh to the line of his swim shorts. Craig’s other hand reached across, teasing her hard nipples. My cock was the hardest it’s been for a long time. Craig smiled at me and I half smiled back. Was I giving my approval?

With no warning ,Mel snapped back to reality and was on her feet heading to the toilets.

“Are you okay with what just happened?” whispered Craig.

“A bit strange, but yes, I think so. Back in a minute.”

I followed Mel to the toilet block down the beach. I called out and she stopped.

She looked me in the eyes, uncertain and confused. “I’m so sorry,” she said.

“What for?” I asked.

“For not stopping him, I think I’ve had too much to drink, and with you turning me on earlier...” There was real concern in her eyes.

“Hey, stop talking nonsense. I knew he wanted you. Didn’t I say so? I could have put him in his place earlier and he would have got the message. So it’s my fault and I’m the one who is sorry.”

“So why didn’t you stop him?” she asked.

“To be honest, it seemed very light-hearted. Knowing other men want you is a compliment to us both, isn’t it?”

Mel smiled weakly. “I suppose. But I feel guilty,” she blurted out.

“Why?” I asked.

Mel took a deep breath. “Because I was really enjoying it, and I shouldn’t. It felt good that you were watching.”

I took her hand. It was growing dark and there was no one around.

“I have a confession.” I took her hand and pulled her to my hard cock. She felt me through my shorts. She looked confused.

“Yes, it turned me on as well.”

Her face showed some relief and she guided my hand to her bikini bottoms where I could feel her soaking pussy.

Unsure of the situation, I spoke. “Okay, we are in a strange situation; scary and exciting.” I paused and thought. “We can go back to the bar and go with the flow, or me and you go to the beach; it’s your choice.”

“You choose,” she replied nervously.

A minute passed. We looked at each other, both deeply in love and very unsure of what had happened or what might.

“Well,” I said slowly, “Let’s explore some more. If, at any point, one of us isn’t happy, we just have to say, and we go back to the apartment, okay?”

After a long, thoughtful pause, she smiled nervously. “Okay, I really could do with another drink.” Her hands had a slight shake.

eroticNADINE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
eroticNADINE

Was it excitement or fear? I really didn’t know.

She took a very deep breath. “Okay, let's go.”

“You don’t really think I’m an easy tart do you?”

“Yes,” I replied. “You’re my tart though.” I slapped her bottom and she smiled.

We both walked back into the bar to a smiling but slightly embarrassed Craig.

“I didn’t think you’d come back. I’m sorry, Mel, that things got a little out of hand.”

“It’s okay, Craig. And anyway, I think things got into your hand,” she laughed.

Craig beamed. She slid onto the stool next to him and I pulled mine in a little closer.

“So, which of you men are buying the next round? I’ll have a cocktail, I think.” She eyed the menu. “I could have a ‘Sex On The Beach’, a ‘Slippery Nipple’, a ‘Long Sloe Screw’, or even a ‘Wet Spot’, but I’ve already got one of those. Okay, I'll have a Sex On The Beach, please.”

She looked defiantly at us both and we all laughed. I shouted in the order and we waited for our drinks.

The bar was less crowded and people were leaving. There were no overhead lights at this side of the bar and, other than the fridge lights spilling out, we were in a semi gloom.

Mel was sat against the bar. I noticed Craig lean behind, as he had done earlier, then slowly his arm moved around her waist. We drank in silence and I watched him slowly trail his fingers along her stomach. She responded slowly and placed her hand back on his thigh. My cock rose in my shorts and, by the look of things, Craig was feeling the same.

“You okay, Paul?” Craig asked.

“Yes, I’m good; just enjoying the view,” I grinned.

I stared as Mel ran her fingers over Craig’s shorts. Her eyes widened a little and she gasped very quietly, “Oh, my.” She swallowed hard. Craig grinned.

I moved my stool slightly more forward, placing my legs between Mel's. The beach dress with the slit down the middle opened up to show her skimpy bikini bottoms. I reached over and took Craig’s hand, placing it on my wife’s thighs. He almost groaned out loud with excitement.

“The water park will be good tomorrow,” I said, leaning back. I tried to make everything seem normal to the last of the customers, who had no idea what was going on anyway.

“Yes,” replied Craig. I watched as he slowly traced the outline of my wife’s pussy through her bikini.

“It can get very hot in the day though, can’t it, Mel?”

“Yes,” she breathed, “Very, very hot.”

Her eyes were half closed again. ”Oh, fuck!” she whispered as she rubbed Craig’s cock through his shorts. Craig slipped his fingers under the side of Mel’s bikini and she bit her lip to stop herself moaning out loud. Instinctively, she opened her legs. Craig soon had two fingers gently rubbing her swollen clit. Mel reached down and pulled her bikini aside, staring at me and urging Craig to carry on. Her pussy exposed, she almost yelped as he slowly guided his fingers inside. My heart was racing, a mix of emotions, and my cock was the hardest I’ve ever known it.

Suddenly Mel straightened herself. She pushed Craig away gently, and took a gulp of her drink.

With shakiness in her voice, she said, “I’m sorry, but unless you want everyone in the bar to know what we are up to, we had better stop.”

“Yes, you’re probably right,” I said. “Better go get our stuff off the beach and head back.”

“Yes, definitely,” Mel agreed shakily.

The look of disappointment on Craig’s face made me smile. “Okay,” he said, “I understand, but I’ve had a wonderful evening and I'd like to thank you both.”

“Well, we had better find our stuff. It's dark now; maybe Craig can help us look for our towels. What do you think Mel?”

She looked surprised but also excited; her breathing was heavy. “Yes, it will be dark and we might not find everything on our own.”

Craig’s whole face lit up.

We walked slowly down the beach. Craig was a little ahead and I held my wife close. Whispering in her ear, I asked, “Are you sure you are okay with this?”

“Yes," she said, "As long as you are, and anyway, it will be light-hearted fun; nothing heavy.”

“You have no idea how hot you looked, when he was inside your bikini.”

“You have no idea how good it felt knowing you were watching,” she replied.

Craig was at the spot where we had been earlier. All our clothes were there in a nice, neat pile as I had left them; there was no need to look for anything. Mel walked over to one of the sun loungers and sat on the side. The night was hot and the stars were out in full. The beach was deserted.

There was an awkward silence until Mel said nervously, “Are you two not sitting down?”

Craig sat next to her; I sat on the next lounger facing them, no more than four or five feet away.

“So, I’m the woman you’ve been eying up?”

“Yes,” Craig replied nervously.

“You have been watching me, imagining my body when you were alone?”

“Yes,” he gulps.

“You played with yourself, thinking about me?”

“Yes,” he confessed.

“And did the thoughts make you hard, and make you cum?”

“Very much so.” Craig’s voice was low.

She hesitated and then kissed him slowly.

“Well, it feels sexy to be lusted after and watched, and with Sheila not satisfying you, it would be a little rude not to help you out.” Mel breathed the words and I realised how turned on she was.

“Oh, my; is this a dream?” said Craig, his fingers tangled into her hair. They started to kiss. I could see her tongue slipping between his lips. He moaned his appreciation; his fingers wasted no time in teasing her nipples and cupping her boobs. She gently pushed him away, reaching behind to untie her bikini top and let it fall. Her large, firm and heavy boobs fell free. I heard Craig gasp. She held him by the hair forcing him to suck, lick and kiss her hard nipples. I had no choice but to watch, although, I could have stopped this at any point. The problem was, I was really enjoying it. They kissed, groped and moaned until Mel came up for air and told him to stand up.

“Mmm,” she moaned, dropping to her knees. “Now, let’s see if you’re as hard as you feel?”

She hooked her fingers in his waistband and slowly dragged his shorts down. My heart was pounding; I was sure everyone could hear it. She pulled slowly, but his shorts were caught. A harder pull and his cock was released from the waistband.

“Oh, my!” she gasped. “That is a nice one.”

Craig’s cock looked about eight inches, fairly thick and rock hard. Mine, on the other hand, is probably the same length but not quite the same thickness. It had never crossed my mind that Craig would be bigger than me. My mind whirled; I felt pangs of jealousy. Then I remembered that I cold stop this whenever I wanted. Maybe Mel was just going to fool about a bit, give him a quick rub, relieve his pressure. I relaxed a little and watched as my wife of twenty-five years stared at it, then took another man's cock in her hand. She wanked him very, very slowly, never once taking her eyes off it. Craig threw his head back and moaned.

Never once taking her eyes off his cock, she continued to please him. Her face was wide-eyed and eager.

Then, to my amazement I watched as she licked her lips and leaned in to kiss the tip.

“Oh, yes,” she panted softly. She opened her mouth to suck on the head.

She savoured his cock, taking the head in her mouth, licking up and down his shaft. She was moaning, gasping; she really was lost in the moment.

My shorts were bulging and I had to take them off to relieve the pressure. My hard cock felt good in my hand.

She looked across at me as she slid the head between her lips. Her eyes closed with lust as she took him deep in her mouth. One hand was now on his bottom, pulling him deeper into her mouth, the other stroking his heavy balls. She released him and her tongue was up and down the hard shaft again. Craig was moaning softly.

“Does that look naughty, baby?” my wife asked me.

“God, yes; you have no idea,” I replied.

“Mmm. So I’m the tart you want, Craig?”

“Fuck yes,” he replied.

“You like this tart sucking your big hard cock?”

“Fuck,” was all Craig could say.

“You like it, Paul, when your wife sucks like this?”

I was speechless, I felt sick and excited at the same time.

“Mmm. What do you think, Paul; should I let this lucky man mount me?”

I was staggered by the ease with which she was saying all this. Mel and I had, over the years, had our fair share of talking dirty, but now she really seemed to mean what she was saying.

“What do you think honey, should I let him fill me with his cock?”

I didn’t know what to say. I was filled with lust and dread. My cock swelled even more in my hand.

I had to do something. I walked over and knelt behind her. My fingers hitched her skirt up and over her bottom. She moaned her approval. She was gasping as I untied and pulled her bikini bottoms away. I could hear her moans being muffled by Craig’s cock as she took him in her mouth again. His fingers were gripping her hair.

She pulled back off Craig as I kissed the back of her neck and her shoulders.

“Oh, yes,” she moaned.

My fingertips circled her bottom before dropping lower.

“Oh, fuck” she cried as my fingers trailed up her lips.

"Yes,” she moaned. “Am I wet enough, honey?”

I moved back onto my knees and slid two fingers inside her soaking pussy. She tensed and tried to stifle her loud moans as the first small orgasm passed through her. Panting, she rode my fingers and the waves of pleasure. I was sure Craig was ready to cum; he had pulled away from her mouth.

“Mmm, that’s good, Paul. Do I look good from behind?”

“Oh, yes,” I reply.

“Lovely,” she gasped. “It feels good being on all fours for you both.”

My heart skipped two or three beats when she said “for you both”.

She stretched herself out, pushing her bottom high. She looked perfect. Slowly I stroked my cock while I admired her. In the blink of an eye, Craig was around me, and even if I wanted to stop him, I didn’t think I could. I looked at his member as he dropped to his knees behind her. His hands rested on her hips. His toned body was highlighted in the light of the stars.

“Oh, fuck,” he groaned as he got a perfect view of Mel's dripping pussy and delicious bottom.

“Oh, no!” Mel managed to say, when she realised what might happen. “Paul?”

Was that alarm in her voice? Had things gone further than she had expected? Possibly, or did she need my consent for something she wanted?

Craig stopped in his tracks and looked at me, waiting.

I was to the side of Craig and watched as his cock bobbed up and down, inches from my wife’s pussy. Craig looked at her perfect ass and her open lips; he was desperate to fill her.

I felt as though the night had suddenly become warmer, the air thicker, and a heady intoxicating atmosphere. My cock was dripping pre cum. I moved back and sat on the other lounger. The choice was no one’s but mine. Yes, my heart was pounding, and I could feel the jealousy deep inside, like something eating me alive, but overriding it all was the lust I was feeling. My perfect wife was there on the sand, on her knees, asking me for permission to ride another mans cock. No, not asking, virtually begging me to let it happen.

“What do you think, honey?” I said shakily. “Shall we help Craig?”

“Yes... I could try.”

I watched as Craig held his cock in his hand, he guided the tip to her wet lips. With one hand on her hip and the other guiding his cock, he pushed slowly against her.

“Ohh,” she gasped. “Oh, fuck.”

I watched as Craig slid the head very slowly between her lips.

“God, that’s nice,” I heard Mel say.

Craig teased her lips and the opening of her pussy with the head.

“Yes, please.” Mel was almost begging and slowly backed herself onto him.

“Heaven,” Craig said as he pushed deep inside. Mel gagged like she was running out of air. Her fingers were clawing in the sand. He was now fully inside her and stopped to let her get used to him.

With both hands on her waist, he steadied her and slowly withdrew a few inches before easing back inside, making Mel whimper with pleasure.

“Does it fit, baby?” I asked.

Her reply was a low, satisfied groan. She turned her head to me, her eyes on me as I stroked my cock.

Craig picked up the pace slightly and, with her pussy full, Mel could hardly breathe, let alone speak. Her eyes closed and she was enveloped in lust. I watched this surreal, erotic sex act unfolding. My wife was on all fours being filled by another man, and she was enjoying every minute of it. Getting her breath back slowly, she began to moan her appreciation. Her bottom was rocking back against his cock, riding him and wanting him deep inside her.

“Oh, God,” cried Craig and he held her still. “Oh no, I’m sorry Mel,” he said as he held still, “If I carry on I’ll cum too soon.”

Mel didn’t care. “Please don’t stop,” she urged Craig to carry on.

Holding her waist tight, Craig started to pump her pussy harder. Her ass pushed up higher as Craig let himself go. He knew she wanted him, no matter how long he lasted. I could hear her pussy making squishy noises as he drove deep inside her. God, she must have been soaking.

“Fuck,” she moaned and I saw her tense. Her head lifted and her back arched. I knew she was about to cum. I watched as Craig held her waist tight, groaning, his cock swelling further in her tight, wet hole. He pushed hard inside her as his cock spurted the first of its warm cream, filling her pussy

“Yes, yes, yes,” whimpered Mel, “God, yes!” I guessed the feel of his cream had tipped her over the edge.

Craig groaned more as he continued to spurt inside her. Mel buried her head lower to the sand and repeated, “Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck,” as she bounced back and forward on his cock. Her orgasm was overwhelming as her pussy milked his cock. Momentarily she looked up at me; the look of desire, lust and pleasure on her face was incredible. A few quick, long strokes and my cock splashed its first load onto the sand in front of her. Her eyes rolled back and again she was lost, barely conscious, in the pleasure of her orgasms.

They rocked slowly together for a minute as the feelings subsided. Mel fell forward onto the sand, panting loudly. Craig sat back on his knees, taking in deep breaths and exhaling slowly. He looked over at me and I grinned back at him. He smiled and stood.

“I’d better go,” he said quietly, and was there some guilt? “Thank you both.”

I nodded, “Okay, no worries.”

With that he pulled on his shorts and disappeared into the gloom.

I crawled across the sand to Mel and lay at her side. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. We lay together in silence for a long time.

“One holiday without the kids and look what happens,” she smiled nervously.

“No children, we turn into sexual deviants,” I whispered. “God, you’re a bad girl.”

“I know,” she said, “But it’s the first time I‘ve been a bad girl, and it’s your fault.”

“Have we done a really terrible thing?” she asked, her face serious. “Will it change things?”

“At our time of life, maybe it’s okay to have some fun,” I replied, “And no, it will never change how I feel towards you. What about you?”

She kissed me again. “It doesn’t change how I feel for you either. It was as though we both shared something disgustingly sordid. It would never have happened without you being there. You watching me is what made it so deliciously naughty. I felt like a bad girl in a film, for your eyes only. And Craig, well he was just the other actor.”

I laughed. “Well, you both deserve an Oscar. He certainly had qualifications and he was definitely big enough for the part.”

“Yes,” Mel laughed, “I suppose he was. Not as long lasting or as wonderful as you though.”

“Well, come on, my tarty wife; let’s get back. We’ve got a big day tomorrow.”

“We have?” she replied.

“Yes, I think we should go with Craig and Sheila to the Water Park.”

She laughed out loud, thinking I was joking, but the thought of Craig’s member filling her again was already making me hard.
Published 
Written by different61
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments