Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

fantasy fulfilled part 2

"in the dunes"

7
2 Comments 2
7.1k Views 7.1k
944 words 944 words
It's been a year since my last visit to my favorite beach location. The bank holiday weekend with it's fine sunny weather was too much to resist. I'd packed everything in my new back pack, towel, sun lotion, k-gel, condoms, drinks, an ice cooler pack and some sandwiches.

There was no one else in sight apart from a couple walking their dog. I pulled my back pack from the car and swung it onto my shoulders, locked the car and headed for the path that led through the woods and down to the beach.

My favorite spot was a thirty minute walk from the car park. I passed other sun bathers on my way and after about twenty minutes walking, found myself completely on my own with a couple of miles of virgin sand stretching out into the distance. Arriving at my favorite spot, I threw off the back pack, took out the beach towel and laid it out on the sand. There was no one in sight. I slowly undressed then began to rub sun lotion all over my naked body.

Suddenly a voice broke into my stillness. "Need a hand there?" I looked in the direction the voice had come from and was surprised to see the stranger that I had met the year before, standing completely naked only a few yards from me. "Hi" I managed to croak. I had been hoping for to meet someone, but not this soon. "I'm ok just now, thanks," I hastily replied.

The stranger waved and disappeared from my view. I lay down letting the warm rays from the sun caress my naked body. I must have dozed over and was awakened by a sudden coolness. Bloody clouds, I thought, but opening my eyes, found myself being gazed at from a young guy in his mid thirties.

My eyes were drawn to his massive erection, oh yes he was totally nude. "Want to have some cock fun?" asked this stranger. "What, with me?" I replied. "Yes," came the answer, "I like the look of your cock." "Okay," I replied. The young guy sat down next to me and leaning over me took hold of my flaccid cock and began to wank me. It didn't take long before my cock was standing to attention. "mmm, knew it was a nice cock," and proceeded to lower his mouth over my bell end.

Reaching over, I took his cock in my hand and began to stroke him. He was a good two inches longer than me and almost twice as thick. My cock was being gobbled up and it's full length had disappeared down this young guys throat. I could feel my cum beginning to boil in my balls when suddenly the youth, withdrew his mouth and said that he wanted to fuck me.

Reaching in my back pack, I pulled out the k gel and the condoms.

AnahiBrooke1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnahiBrooke1

The youth let out a low chuckle and opening the k gel asked me to bend over while he lubricated my bum hole. To say I was a bit apprehensive was putting it mildly, the thought of his large cock breaching my bum hole, well!!!!. My thoughts were again disturbed as the youth smeared k gel over my bum hole and proceeded to push two fingers into me.

The full length of his fingers were rammed up my bum and then he began to finger fuck me. Another finger was added and I could feel my hole stretching to accommodate him. More k gel was applied and then I felt his cock pushing against my bum hole. I pushed back onto his cock and felt him enter me. Inch by inch his cock pushed it's way into me until his entire length was up inside of me.

He remained still for a moment then slowly began to fuck me. A rustle of the long grass surrounding the dune, made both of us tense. "Hi," came the voice of the stranger from the year before, "looks like your having fun!" The youth just laughed and got back to the business in hand. He slapped my arse hard and then began to fuck me with long hard strokes. The other guy had been stroking himself and now had his cock at my mouth.

Opening my mouth he pushed his knob end in. The youth was now fucking me in earnest and I began giving this other guy the blowjob of his life. Suddenly the youth gripped me hard into him and then I felt his hot cum gushing and splashing about in my hole. He slowly withdrew his still engorged cock and told me to suck him off.

The other guy withdrew his cock from my mouth, letting the youth fill my mouth with his cum dripping cock. As I began to suck his cock and taste his salty cum, the other guy shoved his cock up my well oiled bum hole.

The youth had become hard again as I swallowed his cum and sucked on his cock. The other guy was pounding my arse and I could feel his balls slapping against my bum cheeks. I held the youth's cock in my mouth and started to wank him at the same time running my tongue over his bell end.

The cock up my arse began to speed up and then another jet of hot cum was splashing about up inside me. The youth, excited with what was going on, let go another load of hot spunk down my throat which I greedily swallowed.

We all collapsed exhausted and agreed to meet up again in a fortnights time for some more action.
Published 
Written by aelfric
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments