Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First time at a swingers club

"Our first time at a swingers club did not go to plan"

39
11 Comments 11
117k Views 117k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Legendary Story
Kate and I had talked about going to a swingers club. We researched it a lot, trying to make sure we picked a good one. We wanted to make sure our first experience was a good one. We managed to find one that had excellent reviews, specifically only catered for couples. We talked about it some more, finally deciding to go and find out what it is like. We promised each other that we would remain together, not leaving each other’s side, making sure that each other were ok.

As soon as we walked in we were made to feel at ease. The manager introduced himself as Rick, he was a very tall, very fit looking black guy. He explained to us the house rules as we had a drink to relax.

“Now there are different types of rooms throughout the club, catering to all sorts of fantasies and desires” he told Kate and I as we looked about the club, some men already giving Kate a stare and smile. Rick showed us to the back rooms where there was a bed inside, telling us they were private rooms if we wanted some alone time with the other members.

Kate and I sat on the couch and got ourselves another drink, making ourselves comfortable, listening to the music. It didn’t take long for Kate to draw a few guys over. She chatted politely, and shared a few drinks with some but she didn’t leave my side. I got talking to a guy named Gary and his wife Sarah. Sarah was about 5’6”, blonde, big boobs, big hips, a bit on the plump side but attractive none the less. I shared a few drinks with them, laughing, flirting with Sarah. There was music playing so Sarah and I shared a few dances, dancing close, our hands moving over each other. Gary was sitting on the couch, watching us, smiling, Kate was still talking to some other couple that I hadn’t met. It was Gary who made the first move, coming up to Sarah and I on the dancefloor

“Maybe we should take this to another room” he said

Neither Sarah and I responded we just sort of nodded and followed Gary. I looked back towards Kate as she watched me walk off with them. I could tell by her glare that she was angry that I was leaving her, but I loved the feeling of power that I had, knowing I was the one who was going to have sex first.

As Gary, Sarah and I made our way into the room Gary shut the door behind us. I knew from the tour that none of the doors locked but it did offer us some privacy. Gary and Sarah were kissing. I walked towards them, removing my shirt.

“You don’t have to worry about taking that off” Sarah said to me

I was confused “what do you mean” I asked her.

“I don’t want to have sex with you, I just want you to watch Gary and I having sex”

I knew I should have walked out then, I should have gone straight back to Kate but I didn’t, I just nodded like a pussy and sat on the chair in the corner. I watched as Gary undressed Sarah, I watched as he went down on her, I watched as she took his cock in her mouth, I watched as he fucked her slowly, before cumming inside her.

I looked at my watch as I walked out of the room, I had been gone about 50 minutes. I walked back out towards the couch, looking for Kate, I knew deep down I would not find her and I was right. She was nowhere to be seen. I recognised a couple that Kate had been talking too and asked the guy if he had seen her

“They last I saw of her man was when she was heading towards the back with Rick”

Rick, the manager, Rick the tall, fit looking, black manager. I was sick to my stomach. Where the hell was she?

I did another lap around the club, searching each room. I looked at my watch again, I hadn’t seen Kate for almost 2 hours. I was almost going to give up when I found another door that was closed.

InnocentCuteMiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InnocentCuteMiss

I hesitated for a second, not sure if I should just walk in but decided that if it wasn’t Kate I would just apologise and walk out. I open the door slowly and looked in.

Rick was lying back on the bed with Kate on top of him, bouncing up and down on his cock. She was yelling each time she came back down, taking him all the way inside her. Rick had his hands on her hips, lifting his ass off the bed, meeting Kate’s thrust with one of his own. Kate didn’t even acknowledge me, Rick just looked my way

“Your wife has one hot pussy man” he said to me.

I felt sick, I knew I had bought this on myself. I watched as they both kept fucking, Kate’s yells getting louder, she was close to cumming. Kate dropped right down on Ricks cock and screamed, throwing her head back as she came loudly, finally collapsing onto Ricks chest, completely out of breath. Rick let her recover for a few minutes, whispering into her ear, making her giggle. Kate rolled off him onto her knees on the floor. Her make-up was running, her hair a mess, she looked totally spent. Rick got off the bed and stood in front of her. It was the first time I had seen his cock, I almost cried as I saw how big it was, from a guess I would say almost 11 inches. Without a word Kate took his cock in her hand and started to suck deeply, Rick placing his hand on her head, guiding her onto it. Kate sucked deeply, moaning slightly as she licked up and down his shaft, licked his balls, slowly jerking his cock as she took his balls in her mouth. I stood motionless as Kate’s sucking got faster, taking as much into her mouth as she could. Rick’s breathing got heavy, Kate kept sucking, one hand jerking his shaft while the other played with his balls.

“Oh god I’m cumming baby” I hear Rick call out

Before I knew what was going on Rick had pulled out of Kate’s mouth and was cumming on her face and tits, big thick streams landing over her nose and cheek, some landing in her hair. Kate did not move, just stayed kneeling as Rick came, grunting loudly

“Oh fuck yeah” he said loudly as the last spurt landed on Kate’s tits.

I was in shock, Kate had never let me cum on her face before. Kate smiled as she took Rick’s cock in her mouth again, licking bits of cum off the end of his cock. Rick was still breathing heavily

“Holy fuck you can suck a good cock baby” he said to her. Kate just looked up at him and smiled.

I didn’t know what to do, I was still in shock. I mumbled something about waiting for Kate outside and I left as quick as I could.

I was waiting on the couch as I saw Kate walking towards me. She was all cleaned up but you could tell she had got the fucking of her life. I stood up as she approached.

“You know this would not have happened if you had not left me on my own” she said to me

“I, am sssorry darling” I stammered.

I was heading towards the front door when Kate stopped me.

“Honey you will be going home on your own tonight” she said to me

“What” I replied

“I am going back to Rick’s house, I may be there a while so don’t wait up”

With that Kate turned around and head out the front door with Rick. I just stood there, like an idiot, wondering how this could all have gone so wrong.

I lay in bed for the rest of the night not sleeping, wondering what the hell was happening with Kate and Rick. Every time I closed my eyes I saw him fucking her. Him fucking her from behind, pulling her hair, slapping her ass. Her lying on her back, legs out wide as he pumps in and out of her, her screaming the house down.

It was after lunch by the time Kate got home. She didn’t say a word to me. She just had a shower and went straight to bed. I guess she didn’t get much sleep.

Published 
Written by Hooligan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments