Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time Sharing my Wife

"Our first threesome wasn't planned but was hot as hell and led to a lot more wild behavior."

47
21 Comments 21
43.3k Views 43.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Famous Story

My hot little wife and I got married just a few days after her 18th birthday. I was only a couple of months older than my public prim and proper Preachers daughter wife. Lynn and I had been dating since we were sixteen and she always was the model of morality in public. But behind closed doors she was the wildest girl I'd ever dated. And once we were married things got even wilder. We started taking nude photos a few weeks after we were married and though we'd been having pretty hot sex since our second date she'd still always been very conservative around others. So it surprised me when I commented about how much better our photos would be if we used a regular camera instead of the polaroid we had been using but that the film would have to be processed and the photos printed. And of course, that would mean someone would see the pictures. I figured that would be the end of the conversation but instead, she started asking more questions about it. She was curious about if nude pictures were illegal, where we could get them developed and things along those lines. 

It just happened that a friend of mine had recently bought a 35mm camera and I'd seen the quality of the pictures he was taking so I'd gone to a local camera store looking at cameras. And had seen a book there titled photography and the law. So I went back and bought it. It turned out the book had several chapters on nude photography. So I learned it was legal to get nude photos developed as long as there was no sex act or penetration including vibrators or other things. But even went so far as to say that there were photo labs that would develop any type photos and they could be found advertising in most men's magazines. Once Lynn heard that, she couldn't wait to try and use a regular camera. So I borrowed my friend Tony's 35mm.

The pictures turned out great and when Tony came over to get back his camera he wanted to see the pictures I'd taken. I'd told him I was going to take some pictures of a birthday party. But apparently, he hadn't believed that for a minute. I wasn't sure what to do but I'd known Tony all my life and we'd shared a lot of secrets over the years. And honestly, the idea of my friend seeing my sexy little wife's smoking hot body really turned me on. So after he promised not to tell anyone I let him see the pictures.I got so turned on watching his reaction to seeing Lynn in sexy garter belt and stocking outfits with spiked heels and see through outfits in really provocative poses. My cock was rock hard hearing him comment on how sexy she was and how he'd have never imagined her dressing like that or posing for pictures like that. 

I waited until we were in bed that night and brought up the subject of our pictures and how turned on she had gotten thinking about how turned on the guy who'd developed them probably got. Then I asked what she'd think about someone we knew seeing them? She thought a minute and then said it would depend on who it was. So I mentioned a couple of guys I knew she'd say no to but as I was hoping when I said Tony, she paused and then said he might be okay. So I confessed that he had seen them. Instead of getting mad, she got really excited and wanted to know every detail. What he had said, which pictures he liked best and so on. We had sex that night and she was wild, obviously really turned on by my friend seeing her naked and in her sexy outfits.

Over the next few weeks, we were taking pictures at least once or twice a week with the new 35mm camera I had bought. And Tony was getting to see every one of them. We had also started trying to take pictures of her sucking my cock. And us having sex in several different positions. But I just couldn't seem to get the angles right. One night after getting back yet more messed up photos I jokingly said I guess we'll have to get Tony to come over and take some photos of us fucking and you sucking my cock. I was shocked when she asked if I'd call and see if he'd do it. And if he could do it that weekend. And she wanted me to call right then.

Tony was more than willing to do it. And the sooner the better. So we set it up for that Saturday night. Lynn was more excited than I'd ever seen her leading up to Saturday. When Tony got there we didn't waste any time in getting started. I'd bought way more film than we would possibly use. And I had my camera ready so he would have two cameras to use and had plenty of extra batteries. We had even set up a little backdrop in one of the spare bedrooms. I still wasn't sure if Lynn would really go through with it. Because at that time I was the only guy who had ever seen her nude outside of Tony and the guys who had developed her pictures. And someone seeing nude pictures of her and seeing her in real life sucking my dick was a big difference. And I'd told Lynn she could change her mind at any time.

IndianCatz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianCatz

And had told Tony she might change her mind. But as soon as she walked in the room you could see she was really into it. She came in wearing a sexy red see-through house coat. And underneath she was wearing a matching black bra and panty outfit with a black garter belt and sheer stockings. With a pair of really tall black heels. She looked amazing in her outfit. And she had fixed up her hair really nice and had put on some red lipstick we jokingly called prostitute red. With a matching nail polish. At 5'8", 110 pounds 34C-24-35 with long auburn hair and green eyes, she looked so damn sexy it was unreal.

We started out with Tony taking pictures of just Lynn. She got in a few different poses. Then she started doing a very sexy striptease for Tony. Once she was naked except for her garter and stockings and spiked heels she started fondling her breasts. Lifting them and licking her huge areolas that covered the entire end of her big tits. And rubbing her hairy little bush sliding her long slender fingers inside her sopping wet pussy. After his third roll of film, Lynn suggested we move to our bedroom.

While Tony put a new roll of film in the cameras Lynn put on a white garter and stockings. When he walked in the room he seemed a little surprised when he saw Lynn laying on the bed fucking herself with a twelve inch dildo. He started taking pictures again, taking an entire roll of her using a few of her toys. My cock was so hard by now I couldn't wait. So I started to undress. At first, I felt a little uneasy having my friend see me naked. Though it wasn't the first time, as we'd seen each other changing clothes when we'd stayed over at each others house. But this was very different. But once I was in bed with Lynn and she'd started sucking my cock I wouldn't have cared who was watching.

Lynn was sucking my dick like a pro as Tony moved in for some close-ups I rolled Lynn onto her back, straddled her and started to fuck those firm young tits. Then after a while went down and ate her pussy for a few minutes. Then we fucked in a few different positions. I'd been fucking her from behind and pulled my cock out and slowly slid it in her tight little ass. As I fucked her in the ass, Tony ran out of film and had to go in another room to get some more. While he was gone I commented that, by the way he was sweating, I could tell he was really enjoying himself, because the AC was going wide open. Then Lynn spoke up and agreed. But said she could tell by that big bulge in his pants. Just joking I said if she was so interested in that big bulge of his maybe she should be sucking him off. I thought she was just playing along with my joke when she asked if I'd be okay with that. I'd never considered my wife doing anything with another guy. But then I'd have never thought I'd be letting a guy take pictures of my wife naked being fucked in the ass. But I figured she was joking so I said sure it would be okay with me.

Tony came back a few minutes later and resumed taking pictures. As he moved closer for some close-ups I noticed he suddenly had a startled look on his face. I looked and Lynn was squeezing his hard cock through his pants. She had it out in no time and was stroking it. Then leaned over and took his long thick cock in her mouth. At first, he seemed shocked and just stood like a statue. Then he loosened up and laid the camera down and began cupping Lynn's big tits, squeezing them and rubbing her ass. I couldn't hold back any longer and pulled my cock out covering her freshly fucked ass in hot cum. Only a few minutes later he filled my hot little wife's mouth with hot cum.

We sat around naked talking about the pictures, not once saying anything about the fact my wife had just sucked his cock or that he'd been feeling her up. But before long Lynn was on her knees sucking us both off again, at times pressing our cocks together and taking both in her mouth at the same time  We ended up both coating her face and tits in hot sticky cum. 

We had several more threesomes with Tony after that until he moved away. But not long after he moved we started swapping pictures of Lynn for pictures of Tony's new girlfriend. Also, we started having threesomes with other guys. Mostly friends of mine, but also some strangers we were picking up at different places when we were out of town, as well as swapping wives with some couples we met through swinger magazines. This was in the late 70s and was way before anyone had computers in their homes. Also, Lynn had gotten into exhibitionism. And we had started going to adult theatres as well as adult bookstores with gloryholes. But we had certainly gone a long way from taking a few polaroids. And we were in the swinger and exhibitionist lifestyle for the next two-and-a-half decades.

 

Published 
Written by like2watch1576
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments