Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Flights of Fancy, Chapter 2

"Wife swapping for the other couple"

7
0 Comments 0
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words

While their respective spouses (Nicole and Tom) were in the foyer/sitting room of the suite, Pru and Charles took advantage of the situation.

Pru marveled, “When Tom reserved this suite, I was not in favor of renting a whole suite. He argued that the upgrade was part of the whole travel package. We should be picking up our rental car tomorrow, but if that doesn’t happen because of the weather, I could stay here another night.”

Charles echoed the sentiment, answering, “Yeah. We already notified our neighbors that we were stuck because of the storm damage. They are cool feeding the pets for one more day. And this place is fantastic!”

Pru was almost bragging to say, “We have this patio area to smoke Nicole’s excellent weed. I intend to wear out this bed, and maybe the other one with Tom later. A-plus on liquor choices as well.”

Charles stepped onto the balcony with a joint in his hand. One toke and he handed it over to Pru.

Their visual height contrast was remarkable. Observers across the way could clearly make out Pru’s head. Charles was invisible to the world.

Pru sat first, then Charles followed her lead. She puffed, exhaled and announced, “I am going to take this opportunity to stray.”

Charles inhaled, exhaled, took a sip of his scotch, nodded in her direction, reached out to touch her and said, “…. and without blame or repercussion. I can guess that Nicole is doing a number on your husband already. Nicole told me that you didn’t like to suck dick. She sure does.”

“Let’s not talk about them. Let’s talk about something else,” she answered.

Oops. Charles knew he never should have mentioned the couple in the other room.

Now Pru had something to ruminate about. Oh shit. This trip, harrowing as it was, plus the booze and smoke made me horny as fuck. Yeah, FUCK! Charles and I both know what’s going on in the next room. Even though, he should have never mentioned it. I’ll fix it.

“I hope I didn’t harsh your buzz,” Pru said, putting Charles’s hand back on her leg, but half-way from knee to waist.

Silence. Then Charles started to whistle.

Pru took the roach and popped it into her mouth. She said, “Can you multi-task?”

“Sure,” her potential lover replied.

She lowered her voice and tried to sound sexy, but not sluttish. “Then keep whistling that tune. I know I’ve heard it before, but just can’t place it.”

Charles kept whistling while he rolled another joint from his wife’s handbag. He was able to whistle-recite most of the tune.

“I’ve got it!” She sounded genuinely proud of herself.

“It’s ‘Long Cool Woman in the Black Dress’, isn’t it?”

“Yeppers,” he laughed. “I used to play in a garage band and that was our most requested tune in our limited repertoire playing high school dances. It’s by the Hollies.”

Charles took Pru by both hands and led her back into the bedroom. He sang, recited, and stumbled over some lyrics while he disrobed her.

Pru giggled when she gasped, “Nobody has ever taken my clothes off while singing to me. I like it!”

Charles nudged Pru, now naked, onto the upholstered chaise.

He then took off the few garments he wore, the last exposing the largest penis Pru had ever seen.
Then she thought she’d made the same mistake again, saying, “And Nicole can deep-throat that monster?”

Oh fuck. Now I did it! Is he going to be able to hold that erection while I talk about how good his wife sucks his dick?

Charles wisely soothed her with, “Don’t worry. I am going to fuck you tonight, but I won’t make you do anything you don’t want to.”

With that, he knelt with his knees outside hers, her legs bent easily at her knees and him angling his body toward hers.

The height differential disappeared. Charles and Pru kissed, easily reaching each other. She looked into those blue eyes and fought the urge to remark how they matched Nicole’s. Instead, she searched for some type of sign that tonight would be memorable.

On cue, her lover-to-be said, “This night will be unforgettable to me. Let me make it that way for you too.”

She melted.

This naked, attractive lady sat back on a comfortable chaise. Her chest rose and fell without rhythm. Each breath was a little faster. Faster still when Charles used the tips of his fingers to simultaneously stroke her, from earlobe to shoulder, then to the crease of her armpit. When he took hold of both breasts, he lifted both up.

“Kiss?” He meant, Shall I kiss them?

She heard, I want you to kiss me now.

Pru leaned forward and kissed Charles on the lips. That movement pushed her nipples into Charles’s chest.

Through breath muffled by a passionate kiss, he said, “Damn. Those are perfect nipples. I gotta have them.”

She answered by rubbing her tongue around Charles’s lips, slipping her tongue into his mouth and nodding, “Okay.”

Her guy moved gripped both erect tits in his fists and squeezed the bases. He could only get his forefinger and thumb around both, but that was enough. She helped.

They broke their kiss and he moved down her legs just enough to address her breasts. He was surprised to see the suntan line higher than one would think.

“Don’t you ever go out in the sun nude?”

She answered in mock dismay, “Now why in the world would a decent lady like me expose her breasts?”

TiffanyCardi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiffanyCardi

He whispered into her ear, “Because they are beautiful and should be shared with the world. Look at them!”

Charles held up Pru’s breasts as if there were an audience, a group of judges right there to verify his observation. He moved them to one side, then to the other, showing them off.

He leaned down and started to caress the white area above the nipple of the left one.

The man kneeling in front of her asked, “Are you right handed or left handed?”

She made no answer. Maybe she didn’t hear the question, he wondered.

His voice sounded a warning she did hear now. “I am going to mark you. This tit will belong to me long after the bruise disappears.” With that, she got her first hickey, right above the nipple.

It was too late, for he did the same with the virginal white area above her other tittie.

He told her, “You will get more, until you at least start jerking me off.”

She said, “I thought you’d never ask.” With that, he leaned up a bit and she took hold of his now rigid member, at the base.

He gave her room to work by kneeling erect. Charles had acquired perfect posture when he was in the Marines.

Pru pulled on his member from the base, making it stretch even more.

He used his left paw to pull her close to him again, saying, “Use your other hand on the crown, circle it with your thumb and forefinger.

She spoke. “This is so big. There is a bulge in the middle, like it is a human dirigible or blimp or something.”

Charles agreed, saying, “Women like it when I finally get the head in, my crown just inside your fuck-hole. I am going to push a bit more in and your cunt will naturally widen. Wait for us to be cervix to cervix.”

There must be some kind of signal lovers make, to let each know it is time to take the affair to the next level. Whatever bell, whistle or gong sounded, they both heard it.

Pru took charge. “I think our first fuck will be like this.” She knelt on the bed, head down into a pillow, ass up and her pussy in the air. She fully thought he would just ram it home.

Instead, she felt something on her nether regions. It was wet, slick, active but not that monster she had measured with her eyes and her hands.

Charles spit on the tips of his hand and rubbed the fingers on the outside of her labia, in a downward stroke.

“Fuck this!”

Pru thought, He’s giving me orders. She rocked backwards a touch and felt a finger, no, two fingers slipping into her pussy. When she rocked forward, the fingers followed. Another backward sway and the fingers rotated in her hole.

She felt the full flat hand on her backside, at belt-level. The palm guided her ass movements back and forth, then side to side. She could feel herself getting wet.

“Uh. Uh. Uh-uh. Noooo!” She was voicing her objection to Charles removing his fingers.

“Ah. Yes.” Now she sounded like someone getting the best massage ever, or tasting the sweetest wine. Actually, it was the sensation of three very wet fingers pushing further into her cunt.

Charles held those fingers there as he mounted her from the rear.

“Ready?” he asked.

The lady’s answer was a non-verbal lunge backward, then forward, then ass waving back and forth.

She felt her lover’s pole on her sparsely trimmed pubic frontal area. She marveled, Shit. How fucking long is that thing?

It slid down and agitated her clit. Then with a mind of its own, it hovered right at the entrance to her sex.

“Ready?” The man was more insistent that she answer.

“Fuck yes, yes. Now. I need that now.”

That bit of loud vocal indiscretion was heard in the next room. It might have been heard throughout the building. She didn’t give a fuck.

The crown slipped into the moist, warm hole easily. He pulled out and laid that same palm again on her backside, just below the beltline. It guided her backward. She obeyed.

She was ready for that thickened middle. It opened her cunt to the widest she’d had. He stopped moving.

Pru surprised herself and her lover by moving her hips from side to side. Naturally, the fattest part of Charles’s dick moved with her, stretching her even more.

The sensation transmitted itself to the head of Charles’s dick, which was loving the hot, slick inside of a strong, tight cunt. He reveled in the feeling.

She was ready. “Fuck me deep. Deep. Deeper.”

With each word, Charles did shove harder. Finally, he was all the way in. He started sawing her up and down, the end of his dick relishing the warm wetness. He felt her uterus. His crown rubbed against that, massaging it.

Pru started to move on her own. Wild shaking motions overtook her body. She couldn’t stop.

“Jerk me off. Make your cunt jerk me off so I can dump this load into your belly.” Charles was mind-blown as well.

For these two lovers to climax simultaneously on the first outing was unbelievable. It took them both by surprise.

The member popped out on its own when he collapsed on the bed beside her. Just as surprising as the mutual cumming was that their gasps for breath were in sync as well. They smiled at each other, kissed one last time and held hands.

The cool breeze became a chill to their naked bodies within minutes.

“Somebody’s gotta get up and get decent,” said the ever-practical Pru.

“We both need to look presentable, but ain’t nobody gonna be decent,” Charles replied.

With that, he rose, threw on a robe, and then tapped on the parlor door.

 

Published 
Written by tlogtlom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors