Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friends Swap. Chapter Two

"The fun continues..."

23
6 Comments 6
21.1k Views 21.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Half an hour and another glass of wine later, with the aid of some gentle stroking, kissing, licking and sucking from both girls, Dave's and Steve's cocks were once again standing to attention and ready for some more action. Sue and Jane smiled as they slowly wanked each other's husbands. Both girls thrilled at the sight of the other holding their hard cocks.


“There is one thing I have always wanted to try, but never had the chance,” Steve said, gently rubbing Jane's nipples until they stood hard and erect.


“Go on, you randy sod, what is it?” His wife asked lifting her mouth from Dave's cock.


“Well, Sue, I think it's time you have had both your holes full of cock don't you? “ said Steve, “You like a dildo up your arse, so a cock should be even better.


Jane felt a shudder of excitement pass through her when she realized her holes would almost certainly be in for the same treatment. Just the thought of it was causing her cunt to itch.


“Go on you slut, let my old man stuff his cunt fucking cock up your tight arsehole, I want to see that little pink ring stretched open. You told me it got dildo fucked enough, about the time it got a fucking dick up it.”

 

The lust in Jane's voice took her friend by surprise, but only served to heighten the sexual tension that swept through the room. Without a word, Sue motioned Steve to lay face up in the centre of the bed and straddling him lowered her shaved pussy slowly onto his hard cock. Jane stood beside the bed slowly wanking Dave's cock as they both watched Sue's arse rise and fall as she fucked her husband.


“Come on, fella. Get your cock up my wife's arsehole and let's see what two hard cocks can do for her!” Steve said as Sue ground her clit into his belly.


“Go on, darling, think of that tight little hole gripping that rod of yours.” Jane's voice was husky with lust as she looked at the small pink orifice that would soon stretch to allow her husband's mushroom headed cock admittance.


“Lube her, Jane.” Steve called out from beneath the heaving woman impaled on his cock, “get my bitch's arsehole ready for its first cock.”


Jane picked up a tube of lube from the dressing table, coated two fingers with it, and smeared a generous amount over her friends puckered hole, then, with a look of satisfaction pushed both fingers, knuckle deep into her arse.

 

“Feel that, you dirty cow. It'll soon be my husband's fat cock stuck in there!” She grunted.


Sue's whole body shook as she felt Jane's lube covered fingers invade her tight rectum. She had had dildos, vibrators, and Steve’s cock up there on many an occasion, but this was the first time another woman had slid her fingers into it and the thrill of that fact, plus the cold lube, was a new sensation.


Pulling her lube covered fingers from Sue's arse, Jane advanced on her husband, and wrapping her slippery fingers around his hard cock massaged the lube into the shaft and head.



”There we are, my darling. Now push that in the fuck-slut's arsehole and fill her bowels with your hot cum. “ Jane purred.


“Cum on mate, get up my bitch's arse. We will fuck her stupid,” Steve said pulling Sue's arse cheeks apart.


Dave didn't need asking twice as he looked at the glistening puckered hole in front of him. Placing the head of his cock against it he pushed forward., Sue's sphincter relaxed slightly and he eased his full length into her willing arsehole.


Jane was beside herself with lust as she watched her husband's cock sliding into Sue's arse. That, and the sight of her cunt, filled with Steve's hard dick, was too much for her and kneeling beside them on the bed she rubbed her own clit to bring herself to the edge of orgasm.



Sue knew she couldn't last long. The two pulsing cocks sliding up and down in her two holes was almost too much for her to stand.

TenessyStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TenessyStone



Steve's and Dave's cocks rubbing together through the thin membrane separating them, plus the milking sensation of Sue's cunt and arse muscles pushed them quickly towards their building release.



The scream of Sue's climax was too much for both men, and for Jane. All three came at almost the same time. Two cocks exploded into Sue's body as cunt juice poured from Jane's sex slit, covering her hand.



For a second time the four sweating, gasping friends lay exhausted and recovering. But appetites were not yet sated.


~~~~~~~~~~~


Like most young, sexually active people, they all recovered quickly, and half an hour later their lust was starting to stir their bodies again.


“Your turn, Jane, for the double. Let's get that arsehole of yours ready for Steve's cock. I think a little girl-on-girl action is called for first,” Dave said.


Sue smiled at her friend and said, “Oh yes! My arse got reamed, now yours can have a taste of hard cock. Now get up on all fours and let me eat you out.”


Dave and Steve sat on the side of the bed, slowly wanking their cocks, and watching as Jane positioned herself on all fours, tits hanging down and arse pushed high. Sue's eyes sparkled as she knelt behind her friend. Like a predator anticipating her next meal, she stroked Jane's arse cheeks. Then, pulling them apart, she licked her from clit to arsehole and back.


Jane shivered at the touch of Sue's tongue as it slipped from clit to arsehole and back.


“Tongue her arsehole, Sue. Stick your tongue up it, get her wet,” Dave said. “Work it in good. Steve's cock is thick and I don't want my slut of a wife to get a split arsehole.”


Sue pushed her tongue deep into her friend's tight arse and fingered her dripping cunt.


“Don't make the bitch cum,” Steve said, “I want my cock up her for that.”


Sue reluctantly withdrew her tongue from Jane's warm arsehole and giving her a slap on the butt said, “Right, you three, I am going to choreograph the next session. Steve, you lie in the middle of the bed face up, and Jane, get ready to get on top, face up as well.”


“Oh, I see where this is going, “ Jane said with a laugh, and positioning herself over Steve's prone figure, she lowered her wet arsehole carefully down onto his waiting cock.


Steve gave a groan of pleasure as he felt himself slide into the warm, tight orifice. “Oh fuck, that's good,” He moaned.


Kneeling in front of Dave, Sue took his cock in her mouth and sucked long and hard on it while stroking his balls.

 

“Right fella, get on top and fuck your wife's cunt, and fuck her good. Make her bounce on Steve's cock. I want two loads of spunk up her for me to eat out after,” She said as she pulled away from his saliva covered cock.


Jane looked up at her husband as he lowered himself on top of her, and gave a small gasp as she felt his hard hot cock slide into her cunt.

 

“Oh fuck, Dave! That is so fucking good,” She groaned.


Sue stood back and watched the boys thrusting into Jane's body. They soon had a rhythm going and after only a few minutes, it was obvious their climaxes were close.


“Now, you fuckers! Shoot up the bitches holes, fill the bitch!” Sue screamed as her fingers forced her own orgasm from her swollen clit.


Jane gasped as she felt the two men unload their spunk into her body. Her own orgasm crashed through her a second later.


After a few minutes, the three fuckers untangled themselves from each other and the two men were treated to the sight of Jane's dripping cunt and arsehole being greedily eaten out by Sue.


Two tired, but happy couples took turns in the shower, dressed and planned their next encounter.

 

Published 
Written by malc72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments