Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting off the Seesaw Chapter 4

"Brian tries his hand at taking charge."

15
8 Comments 8
6.3k Views 6.3k
8.6k words 8.6k words
Brian cooked lunch and Diane ate it still wearing her chastity belt. After they had eaten they moved to the sitting room.

“You are a darling,” she said. “You cook like an angel and you had me buzzing at the same time. Can I have the rest of my entertainment now please?”

“The point of the belt is to wind you up, but I wasn’t sure how fast it worked.” He knelt in front of her unlocked the belt and opened her labia. “Does it get sore being filled all the time?”

“So far no problem,” she said, stepping back and sitting on the sofa with her legs spread. “Lick me, see if I taste any different?”

After a few seconds he pulled back. “You’re still juicy.” He slid his fingers into her, “and slick,” he said. “I guess you could be kept like this all day and be buzzed into life and ready to fuck any time.”

“You ought to check,” she said, sliding onto the floor. “I don’t know why you are wearing clothes.”

“Because I have a ridiculous aversion to dropping hot cooking on my skin,” he said, pulling everything off as he spoke. “Now you understand this is in the interest of science, so no foreplay, no preliminaries, I want to find out how it is.”

He pressed himself down onto her, aimed his prick at her and drove in. Silent for a moment, he closed his eyes and drew back, only to plunge in again. On the fifth surge he smiled, pressed down against her and relaxed.

“Nothing wrong with that,” he said, grinding into her and starting to think as well as feel. “How does it feel for you?”

“Can’t think… don’t make me think,” she grunted, pulling him into her. “Keep going.” A hand reached for his arse, squeezing, pulling down as her hips bucked into him. “Keep… going. Don’t stop.”

After five minutes she started to breathe more evenly. “Roll over,” she said. “I want to ride you. Your stamina is improving.”

“I’m concentrating.”

She pushed him off and turned into a doggy position.

“I thought you wanted to ride.”

“Changed my mind,” she said. “Test the other hole.”

Brian lay on the floor. “No, you ride and then we’ll do that. I want to see how long I can last, and I want to know if you can feel me.”

She knelt over him with a knee on each side of his chest. “Lick me first. Is there more juice now?”

“A real scientist would say we should have had a plan for this. Sex by numbers, fill in charts and scales kind of thing, but it would kill it wouldn’t it. Should one of us be in charge here? Is it even possible to negotiate sex?”

“Not on the hoof with someone who thinks as much as you,” she laughed. “I could, well... who knows what I could get done while I waited. Suck me. Right now. I’m sitting on your face so I’m in charge. We can talk about it after.”

Brian sucked. In a few minutes he was enjoying himself as he felt her starting to respond; any thought of other things gradually fading from his mind.

“You know,” she said. “You are still the best I know at this and I think I know why. All those guys who are so proud of their great cocks are so keen to show it off they forget about everything else. Because I told you about them I kind of put you on the spot and I think you worked harder at what you could do.”

He stopped for breath for a moment. “You had the best of both worlds,” he said, “and I’m cool with that so long as there’s no seesaws and rhinestones involved.” He returned to the task, paying attention to how much juice he could find as his tongue explored her. He felt her starting to respond and for a moment eased off, wondering if an orgasm was appropriate in the interests of science, but then kept on. There is a huge satisfaction in bringing a woman to climax on your tongue so why pass up the chance. As she relaxed afterwards he raised himself back on his knees in front of her.

“I enjoyed the belt,” she said. “It is weird, I mean, it’s a kind of constant reminder that I can’t fuck without being unlocked. Having the vibrators go off without any warning, when you decided, took it up another notch. It made me feel owned. That was an amazing buzz. Who’d have thought it? I owned you for a while when I had you caged, so you might think I’d resent it, but I didn’t. It blew my mind.

“In a minute I want you to fuck me but while I get my breath you can tell me about your cage because you never have; or maybe you did but I only heard what I wanted to hear. I only thought about the control, the frustration and humiliation. The downside for you. Was there anything good about it?”

She fixed him with a sly grin.

“You don’t have to wheedle me,” he said. “I’d wear it again if it worked for both of us, but it was more complicated than you might think. It’s a convenient way of opting out of the real world, a way of retreating into a mental one. I didn’t need to hide away in my office; I could wear the cage and kind of become invisible even when I was naked around the house.”

He grinned, looking at the floor for a moment and then raising his eyebrows as he looked up. “I know it sounds like a daft thing to say, but somehow wearing the cage or even a collar, so long as there are no rhinestones, is like a uniform. It puts me into a role, and one where all I had to do was do what I was told. Even when there was just you and me in the house if you had me naked and in the cage my body didn’t belong to me. I could take my brain off somewhere else. I didn’t even feel frustrated most the time. If you started to come on to me, to tease me, or whatever, to wind me up; then the frustration became a thing but otherwise it was like an invisibility cloak. My body was invisible. Does that make sense.”

“So I wasn’t beating you up as much as I thought?”

“Most of the time I wore it while you were away, so it was more symbolic, you know reminding me that I couldn’t have a wild time while you could. It gradually changed when you didn’t take it off as soon as you got home. So, what does your belt do for you?”

“I haven’t worn it long enough, but I get the uniform thing. Who knows what it would be like in front of other people. I can imagine being belted and gaged so I was an object that everyone would want to fuck but no one could. It’s fun teasing people but that would be teasing on another planet. Some day we have to try that. Things like fishnets with corsets and heels and a shaved pussy; that works — you know, as a sort of uniform, telling the world what to expect. It makes a very visual signal that I’m some kind of whore. I like that because I don’t have to make an effort to socialise or be polite or anything. I’m a whore and that means I’m whatever they always thought a whore was.”

“Deep down is that you? Were you always a whore?”

“Wicked question. I’m lots of things but there is a whore in there. You’ve never really seen her. I know I’ve told you about my times away, but you were never there. I should have had you with me. I know you couldn’t come because of work, but I should have found a way. I never stopped loving you. Never. I loved coming home to you and all that cage stuff was a silly game really. I know some people like doing it, but really it should have been up to you, not up to me. I think you have to come with me.”

“Come with you as your cuckold?”

“We could do that, but you could come as my master, or my minder. We could do it a load of ways but I’d like you to see me whoring and taking really big cocks. The trouble is I have a terrible dilemma, so I really need to know what you want.”

“What’s the dilemma?”

“When you fuck me, which you can do whenever you want, I’m worried that you’ll think you are in a competition; that somewhere in the back of my mind I’ll be comparing yours with all the other guys who’ve had me. Or worse, that you’ll compare yourself, and if I take you with me, you may see some that make you feel small. Yesterday I said you were as good as any of them and it’s true because you care so much, but I don’t want you to feel pressured. I think you should be able to find a woman or two, so you could do someone and not worry if it’s nothing special. That’s the beauty of one night stands.”

“You think I should go away and find some poor woman to test my skills on.”

“She wouldn’t be a poor woman, she’d probably be very lucky. I know this is crazy, but I still feel guilty. I thought you could belt me up and leave me at home and go and philander for a weekend.” She watched his face for a moment. There was no sign of immediate excitement. “It’s hard for you isn’t it. Your sex life for the last year has revolved around loving me and wondering what I would do to you next. I’ve done a terrible thing to you. You need sex rehab.”

“I liked that part about fucking you whenever I wanted.”

“Good, but that’s only the start of it. Your wife is a slut, you know that, and she knows it. What that means is that I am confident that I can get all the sex I need and more. I’ve done enough exploring. Now I want to make it good for you too. When we’re done we’ll probably end up as a couple of monogamous fuddy-duddies who fuck on Friday nights and go to the movies on Saturday. Before that happens we are going to leave no stone unturned to make sure we haven’t missed anything.”

Brian started to speak and then paused. “I heard that right didn’t I? You said make sure we haven’t missed anything. So I can think up stuff too?”

“Of course.”

“And if I do, can it be a surprise?”

“I guess,” she said, speaking more slowly. “Go on.”

“I had an idea. The thing is, it probably won’t work, I mean I might not be able to pull it off, but it would have to be a surprise, I think.” He looked at her face for a moment. “Say I brought another woman back here, like you brought Spike, and say you were in the belt. How would that be?”

“So you and she get it on for the night, or whatever, and all I can do is watch? Something to make me jealous and frustrated. Like you being caged while I was fucked?”

“Vaguely, yes. I mean, keeping it general so the actual scene would still be a surprise.”

“And you’d be nice to me when she’d gone?”

“I’d be nice to you the first sign I saw that I was going too far.”

“But you’d have to be good to her too. I mean you couldn’t simply ditch her if I was looking green daggers at her.” She laughed. “It could be a bit of a tightrope for you. We might gang up on you.” After more giggles she calmed down.

“Sure,” he said, “but that would be a different scene altogether. I was worried you might think it was too close to a seesaw. We could have a safe word - like seesaw; so if it got too bad I’d know.”

“What and stop immediately?” she said.

“Yes, obviously.”

“No love, I think that’s too extreme. I think the safe word ought to be more like a sort of orange light. Like, don’t get any worse than this, or maybe only another half hour or something, or maybe an hour. If I said it twice then it means stop sooner and three times means stop now. Something like that would work. I might hate you bringing some other woman but if you did it would be for a reason and she’d have to have some say in it.”

“Unless she was being an idiot like Spike.”

Diane laughed, hurled herself across the yard between them and hugged him. “Maybe that’s the ultimate safe word. If I say ‘Spike’ that means stop right now because this is going places we don’t want to go. A kind of tribute to what we’ve learned since him.”

“I like that,” he said. “Since him, not from him. Now a technical question; do you think your meal has settled enough?”

“You mean enough to fuck my brains out?”

“I thought we might try something more adventurous.”

“Is this the first surprise?”

“Maybe.”

“Could you fuck me first and then surprise me. I need you inside me where you belong.”

He led her to the bedroom. “I like this,” he said. “Sex in the middle of the afternoon. This is the kind of thing that working men dream about.”

“So do bored housewives,” she said, “but they are in a better position to do something about it.”

“More confessions?” he said.

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” she giggled, pulling him towards her as she spread herself on the bed. “All this conversation has done you no good, I’ll need to bring that machine up to strength,” she said, wrapping her lips around his cock. In a minute he was ready.

“I think you are applying yourself with more enthusiasm,” he said. “You used to suck me off as though it was a chore sometimes, but now it feels like you are enjoying it.”

“I want it in me. I’m sucking for me not for you.” She watched his face as she pushed him down the bed. “I’m not fooling you am I. You’re right. Everything is different. Please fuck me before the whole thing gets too intellectual.”

“Maybe I should take Viagra,” he said as he penetrated her. “It replaces stamina.”

She pulled him onto her, kissing him and laughing at the same time.

“I’ve been fucked by Viagra too many times to count,” she said. “It has its place, but I like being able to take everything out of a guy; to leave him soft and exhausted. It makes me feel different.” She kissed him again, wrapping her arms around his neck and rumpling his hair as her tongue ran riot.

“I’m getting bloody philosophical again, but if I can wipe a guy out, leave him with nothing left to give, then I feel like a whole woman. If he keeps coming back for more because he’s wound up on chemicals I start to feel like I’m being done by a fucking machine.”

“So you want to ban drugs from sport sex. Very good, you’ll be ready for the sex Olympics. Have you been done by a fucking machine?”

“Actually no. I’ve seen them on movies, I think I get the idea; it must be like a vibrator but with more power.”

Brian slammed into her as hard as he could for a few thrusts.

“Oh yes,” she said. “I can feel that. I know how your mind is working. Yes I would love one for my birthday. Oh Brian, keep going, keep going; cum inside me.”

* * *

By six o’clock they were hungry again.

“Could you do the honours this time darling,” he said. “I want to lay out your outfit for this evening.”

“How hungry are you?”

“Nothing too heavy, we might be busy tonight and we can always eat out if we feel like it.”

Ten minutes later Diane brought a tray up to the bedroom. There was a towel laid on the bed obviously covering something else. Brain stepped out of the shower so Diane, still naked, took the hint and was soon enjoying the water. When she returned Brian pulled the towel off the bed revealing a black corset, fishnet hold up stockings and the chastity belt.

“Oh wow,” she said. “A proper night out, she paused for a second.” Brian where did you get that corset?”

“Why?”

“It’s cheap and tacky, not your usual style. Where on earth are we going?”

Surprise was all he would say. She enjoyed dressing, insisting on a tight waist as he laced the corset. “If I’m going to do this, then it needs to be done properly. What sort of heels?”

“Not too high,” he said. “I don’t want you falling over.”

“Do I get the vibrators as well?”

“Would you like them?”

“So this is chose your own bondage night is it?”

“Okay, okay. I should decide, I need to do this properly,” he said. “Both vibes and a collar.” When the belt was in place, complete with both plugs he picked up the remote and tested each plug on a low setting. He watched her face as first one and then the other came into action.

“Do I get a gag?”

“On the way home, but before that I want to see that mouth working and maybe hear what it has to say. I think you should put the cuffs on too. Elbows and ankles please.”

When she had the cuffs in place he added a small padlock to each, clicked them into place and placed the keys on the table.

“You’re leaving those at home?”

“Mmmm, I thought so, and the keys to the belt. The keys are all identical but you should hang this from your wrist,” he said, handing her a medallion on a chain.

“What is it?”

“The key to everything is inside it. The whole thing melts in hot water, so if I drop dead or something you can free yourself. You know me, safety first, It would be a little awkward filling a sink with hot water with your hands behind your back but you should be able to do it. It’s kind of a consent thing too, while you’re carrying the medallion and not melting it, you’re agreeing to the bondage. Does that make sense?”

“Such a thoughtful slave master,” she said. “Where the hell are we going?”

“That’s the surprise, but I have to get dressed first.” He spent a minute pulling things out of the wardrobe and emerged with a pair of black Levis, a black denim shirt and a black leather jacket.

“So this is the masterful look?”

“Best I can do without a whole new wardrobe.”

Brian pulled her arms behind her back and locked her elbows held six inches apart by a short chain.

“Check that you can reach the locks. If you have to melt the key out of the medallion it will stay chained to your wrist, so there’s no way to drop the key.”

“This is awesome,” she said. “The preparation, the detail, it makes me feel so owned. I know I’m getting wetter all the time.”

He stood for a moment in front of her.

“You need to know how good you look,” he said. “Kneel for a moment.” He unbuttoned his jeans and his very hard cock popped out. “See,” he said.

“Can’t I suck it please master.”

“Thirty seconds only. I want to stay as excited as you are.”

He wrapped a long coat around her. In the car he made her stand outside while he pushed the passenger seat back and then helped her in. Once she was belted in place Brian closed the door and got in the driver’s seat.

“Where are we going? Have you found some sex club I don’t know about?” She looked across at him. “Brian, there are times when you have the most smug face. You’re not going to tell me are you?” She looked at the road, trying to guess where they were going and back to him, eventually letting out a low chortle. “I’m so curious. It’s turning me on something awful. It’s just as well I’m wearing the belt because otherwise there would be some serious cleaning to do on this seat.”

Brian kept up his silence for another few miles. “Really,” he said eventually, “I should have put you in the back seat and worn a chauffer’s cap.”

“Don’t go getting ideas about putting me in the trunk again. That was a one off.”

“It never crossed my mind, but I did think about you wearing an under bust corset, but I thought I might be distracted driving.”

“Tell me more about the corset you imagined.”

“An under bust or quarter cup, one that makes your tits stand out with maybe a chain between your nipples.”

“I should have let you loose on me before.”

“It’s better this way. The past is behind us but whatever the ups and downs of that, it did put me on the spot, made me think more about you. Letting you go away to get your fun was a cop out. Too easy, all I had to do was put up with it, so in a way I deserved what happened. The good thing is we’ve both survived.”

Brian turned off the main road and wove his way through a number of small streets before rolling into a parking lot. He left her in the car while he bought a ticket and then opened the door and attached a leash to her collar.

“You look so sexy like that,” he said and set off, carrying a small back pack over his shoulder. He led her along with one hand holding the leash and the other in his jacket pocket beginning to play with the remote control. He looked back when he heard a sharp intake of breath.

“This is going to be some night,” she said. “How did you know which button to press?”

“I put a spot of Sugru on the rear one. Good to know it’s working. Was that too much?”

“Almost, but don’t do it when we’re crossing a road.” Brian suppressed a smirking giggle and continued along the road. When they turned the next corner he heard another gasp from Diane. Fifty yards along the road the sign couldn’t be clearer. “Adult Cinema”

Without hesitating for a moment he bought two tickets and led her into the auditorium. He found a seat near the front on one side and sat next to the aisle. He took a small cushion from his bag and set it on the floor next to him. “Kneel there,” he said.

“In the aisle?”

“Yes. Facing me.” He pulled her coat off her shoulders and placed it on the seat next to him.

“I won’t be able to see the film.”

“No but the punters will.”

“You don’t think I’m exciting enough?”

“Oh you are. No doubt about that, but I want the rest of the audience to see you and I don’t want the punters to feel shy. No one will know how big their dicks are, except you and me.” He paused for a second, “of course I get the best view, I can watch you and the film.”

As his eyes got used to the dark he was able to count the numbers in the audience. The majority of the seats were empty. When he’d looked up the programme he’d noticed that the film had already been showing for six days and finished at the end of the week. He’d never heard of the movie, so there was a reasonable chance that the audience would be small.

JasmineSweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JasmineSweet

That was the plan; he wanted to see Diane in action but a riot would be a bad idea. There was a risk that some of the men in the room might phone their mates, but at first glance they didn’t look a very matey bunch. Each person was sitting with a group of empty seats around them.

On the screen a woman was stripping for a naked swim in the woods; looking over her shoulder for signs of anyone watching and completely failing to see the three young men hiding in the bushes. There was no subtlety, barely even any suspense. Waiting to see who might make a move on Diane was decidedly more exciting, though equally unsubtle. Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea after all. He was going to see a poorly made sex film and watch his wife sucking the cocks of losers who had nothing better in their lives that watching a low budget badly written movie. For a moment Brian struggled to keep his cool.

Once the woman on the screen was naked and in the water the action switched to tantalizing under water shots while the voices of the guys on shore could be heard discussing where to hide her clothes. Brian felt a tap on his shoulder and looked around to see a man close to Diane who had obviously moved very quietly.

Brian beckoned to him to come closer and took a deep breath, he didn’t dare look at Diane . “What have you got? Show me the equipment.”

The guy unzipped his fly and with one flick of the wrist had his cock waving in the air. Average size and average width, Brian thought, but not ridiculous either way. “That’ll do to get her warmed up,” he said, handing him a condom. “Can’t be too careful. If I knew you better you could do her bareback.”

“Must I?”

“Take it or leave it bud. I’m making the rules here.”

“Yeah but I’m the first.”

“Oh yeah, so you know where she’s been? and I know where you’ve been?” By then Diane’s eyes were fixed on what was in front of her and the thing was getting bigger. “Cover up or no go,” he said.

Diane smiled. “Come on,” she whispered. “Come on, just for me. I want it but master here is never going to let me unless you do it right. It’ll be worth it.”

It was an effective double act. Once the first cock had come Brian realised that with Diane’s hands cuffed behind her back he would have to deal with the mess. He reached to unlock the cuffs and then remembered that the key was at home. Very clever, he thought; I’m a total amateur at this. For a moment he was lost but soon found a tissue in his bag. The wrapped condom was soon in a plastic bag and Brian had made a mental note to plan better next time.

On the screen the boys had hidden the woman’s clothes and were waiting for her to stop swimming. The lingering shots of the woman under the water did nothing to pick up the pace of the movie. Two more punters appeared and were quickly persuaded to rubber up before Diane started taking them both together. Brian watched for a moment as Diane got into her stride and then reached for the remote in his pocket. He set both vibrators going on an undulating rhythm, roughly in step with what Diane was doing with her mouth. As she sped up to bring the guys to a climax he wound up what was happening to Diane so that she came seconds after the guys had pulled out.

“Hey, I never saw a bird come from doing a blow job,” said the older of the pair. They turned to Brian. “Does she fuck?”

“She does,” he said. “She very definitely does, but not tonight.” He stood up and pulled Diane to her feet. “Do a twirl for the nice gentlemen,” he said. “See, she’s locked up solid. Don’t get your hopes up, I left the key at home.”

“Class act,” said the younger punter. “Perfect answer to a boring film.”

Another man appeared behind her and shocked Brian by undoing the laces of Diane’s corset, quickly making them slack. In another few seconds Diane’s corset was so loose that the only thing to do was let it come off and take it from there. Diane was still standing so Brian reached out to let the garment slide down her legs and she stepped out of it as it hit the floor.

“Are you okay with that?” said Brian, watching Diane’s face.

“Let it go love, let’s make the most of it,” she said as she sank back to her knees and took another cock in her mouth. After a couple of sucks she said, “keep them coming and I’ll keep them cumming.”

The joke was enough to relieve Brian’s tension. By then there were two more in the queue. A quick glance at his watch told him there was at least half an hour before the film ended. The next one up had a larger than average cock, so there was a risk that a condom might be a problem. Maybe this was a good time to change the plan and liven things up.

“Why don’t you go between her tits? She’s good that way. I’d kind of like to see how much you could spray all over her tits and face. Are you up for that?”

“Seriously?”

“A big cock like that, sure you could bang her tonsils but really you ought to be in her cunt but that’s not available today, so why not go for showing off the equipment and entertain a little.”

Brian didn’t dare look at Diane as he said all that.

“You say some holes are not available today, when are they available? I bet you can’t satisfy a slut like that all on your own.”

“Do the tit thing and call this number later and we may have a deal.” Brian handed him a card.

“Let’s see what you can do with those tits slut.”

Brian watched as the guy positioned his cock and then grabbed her breasts to squeeze his member between them. Diane’s arms were still behind her back, cuffed at the elbow six inches apart. She bent her head downwards, her tongue just managing to touch the head of the cock between her tits.

Really he should have a condom, thought Brain; don’t catch anything love. We don’t need any ugly souvenirs. He looked clean, Brian could see no signs of herpes or bad discharges but you can’t see everything. Diane seemed happy, her tongue reaching down with every thrust.

Behind her the man who unlaced the corset was wanking furiously. Brian watched as he shuffled his feet sideways, gradually moving around Diane until his cock was side on to her face. Diane glanced across and saw what was happening. For a second she stopped working with her tongue and kept a closer eye on the man at her side. In two more strokes she saw his rhythm slow lightly and with perfect timing she turned her head away a little and closed her right eye as the man spurted at her face. Her anticipation meant it hit her temple and ear rather than the eye the guy was obviously aiming at. Brian saw in an instant that the pervert was about to try and smear his cock directly onto Diane’s face and seemed intent on doing damage. Brian’s stood quickly, moving behind Diane and rapidly drew the guy away.

“Enough,” he said. “Have your fun but my wife doesn’t need your cum in her eyes.”

“Spoilsport. You shouldn’t have married a slut.”

“Go home, or shut up and watch the movie.”

“It’s a free country.”

“Yes it is. I should know, I’m a lawyer. Want to risk it?”

The guy scowled and turned away rapidly. The man between Diane’s tits was making good progress and Brian turned in time to see him pulling back and spurting all over her chin and neck, a large deposit running down between her tits. The guy grinned at Brian and mouthed,

“Be in touch,” before turning away to return to his seat.

Another glance at his watch told Brian to speed things up. There were six men milling around Diane eager to be next.

“Guys, we’re running out of time,” said Brian. “Here’s the deal. The blowjobs are over, but I have a bet for you. I’m going to bring her off with the vibrators in her belt. You guys can race me. Anyone who comes on her before she comes gets double the price of their ticket back.” He waved a bunch of notes at them and then pushed Diane to the floor, resting her head on the pillow and rapidly inserting her ball gag.

“All set?” he said and sat back in his chair taking the remotes from his pocket. He started the rear vibrator gently at first, watching Diane’s face as he gradually ramped it up before bringing the front one to life. Diane began to respond, her hips began taking on a grinding motion. Her eyes were closed and brow furrowed in concentration. He doubted that her effort was about saving him money; Diane knew as well as anyone that if she wanted another orgasm she had to get there before the lights came up.

Brian nudged the front vibrator up another notch as the first of the crowd spurted all over her face. He revved her up a little more, watching the guys as they frantically worked to earn their money. Diane blinked her eyes open, unable to wipe the cum off her eyelids. He wondered how much she could see. What the hell, he thought, she’s probably had to cope with this before and if she hasn’t then I’ve given her something new.

The hip grinding had taken on a new urgency and her lips had opened around the gag to take in more air. He put the rear vibe up to three quarters and added another notch at the front. He could see her legs clamping together as her pelvis took on a thrusting motion, jerking up off the floor as if she was hammering against a real cock in her cunt. He added another notch as the second man came, this time not aiming as well so that the gag and her neck took the main splash as the rest dribbled over her left breast, frosting the nipple like snow on a mountain.

I should have brought the Go Pro, he thought, although there’s probably not enough light. What the hell, another thing to learn. Concentrate on the task in hand.

Diane’s writhing on the floor was getting more energetic and so were the wankers. Brian watched as another ‘customer’ unloaded over her chin and breasts and decided to go for broke, pushing both vibrators up to maximum. It took about thirty seconds before Diane was engulfed in convulsions, moaning into the gag as her whole body heaved in waves of muscular contraction. As she began to come down another load of cum splashed across her face leaving one guy falling short.

Brain looked at his watch. There was probably five minutes left before the lights came on. He turned off the vibrators and helped Diane into a sitting position. The one remaining wanker slowed and stopped, a slightly desperate look on his face and for a moment Brian felt sorry for him. In a moment of weakness he handed the same money to all of them.

“You all worked as hard as each other,” he said, “so fair’s fair. You did a good job, so you all get a free movie and a drink.”

There were a few mumbled thanks. Brian wiped Diane’s eye lids with some tissues and baby wipes but left the rest of the juice in place. He pulled her to her feet, stuffed the discarded corset in his bag and wrapped her coat around her, turning up the collar.

“Look at the ground as we walk out and stay close to me, I don’t want anyone worrying about your gag.”

They drove home in silence, enforced for Diane but voluntary for Brian. He needed time to think. When they were home he unlocked her arms and undid the gag.

“I’m sorry about the gag love, but I didn’t dare talk and drive. I might have hit something. Please tell me how it was for you.”

“Don’t you think you should go first. It was your scene.”

He looked at her in silence, not sure what to say.

“Okay, love I get it, you weren’t sure, you’ve never done anything like it, you’re still processing the experience and you’re hoping I enjoyed it, or at least that I’m not mad at you for treating me like a cheap whore.”

“You read me very well, too well at times.”

“I loved the way you dressed me, I loved the idea. The gag on the way home was perfect.”

“But the cinema was a let down?”

“No, but I want you to tell me about the cinema.”

He sighed. “I hadn’t figured it out well enough. Mostly I hated myself. No, wait, let’s go back a bit. I thought it was a cool idea and I got a huge charge out of dressing you and taking you. I picked a cinema with a film that didn’t have great ratings and near the end of the run because I’d never done anything like that before and I was playing safe. I didn’t want too big a crowd. I hadn’t thought it through enough. I shouldn’t have cuffed you. I felt weird handing out tissues and condoms.” He paused for a second.

“The first few, um… customers I didn’t like much. It felt sordid and I felt ashamed of myself for making you do something boring and seedy at the same time.”

“Poor you,” she said. “It was a great idea. I’ve never done that before. I’ve read about women who have and they get off on all that stranger fuck stuff. No selection, some with small dicks, some that are smelly or nasty. They get off on being cheap whores.” She looked at him for a moment, carefully considering what she was going to say next. “Was the competition at the end all part of the master plan?”

“No, I made it up as I went along. Watching you blowing total strangers while I made them rubber up felt too mechanical. I had to do something else or admit defeat and take you home, so I tried to wind it up a bit higher.”

“That was awesome. I’d never have imagined anything like that and I’m sure they hadn’t. It was good of you to pay the last guy as well, but I bet none of them have ever been paid for wanking over a slut. It’s usually the slut who takes the money.” For a moment she giggled.

“The clothes, the leash, even a cushion and gaging me so I had to think and not speak on the way home was a master touch. The only problem, as you said, was playing safe. That kind of gig you can’t play safe. It has to be wild and uncontrolled or it doesn’t work. You had all the safety you needed, I had the belt on, you had me on a leash. If I’d had to take forty of them it would have been so much better. Playing safe with the condoms was sensible. Like you said to the first guy, you don’t know where they’ve been. If there had been forty of them then some would have come on my face, in my hair, everywhere. It would have been a cum-fest. What you did was a brilliant compromise. Wanking one of them between my tits was a masterstroke, not just because he was the biggest there but it changed the dynamic, it got the cum out in the open rather than in my mouth. Made it more like a bukakke than a blow job. All those guys are bound to have seen those movies, so once the first one was all over my face and tits they got the cue and they were into it. If there had been a lot more guys I think I would have revelled in it, but you’d need to take a blanket or a rubber sheet or something.”

She gifted Brian her most voluptuous smile and went on. “You were right about the corset, one that made my tits free would have been great. I’d have liked bells on my nipples and a chain between them.”

“Wow.” Brian sat looking at her for a whole minute while she grinned at him.

“It might still have been seedy and sordid,” she said, “and you might have felt as guilty, but if it’s wild enough all that gets smashed into a huge dose of endorphins and I come out feeling as high as a kite.”

“I’ve got a lot to learn.”

“But you are learning fast. Now, Mr Master you have another job to do.”

“What?”

“You have to whip your whore’s butt because she didn’t put on an exciting enough performance. All those guys should have been phoning their mates, doubling the cinema’s take for the night and leaving me awash with cum. What you have to do now is chain me to the ceiling, put the gag back in and whip me till I’m raw and then fuck my brains out.”

Brian sat shaking his head. “There’s no hooks in the ceiling.”

“Put some in please. Cuff me again and set me vibrating while you get the step ladder.”

“That would take far too long. You’d be off the boil before I’d even found the ladder. Bend over the arm chair.”

He pulled the chair into the centre of the room and pressed her against the back of it. He spread her legs and fastened each ankle cuff to a leg. Kneeling in front of the chair he pulled her wrists down and cuffed them to the front legs.

“That should do for the moment,” he said, and set off to the bedroom to retrieve the bag of toys. He returned soon after pulling a flogger out of the bag.

“I’m still not sure about this,” he said, taking aim but still holding back. “There was nothing wrong with your performance. It was me that didn’t research it enough, so why are you being flogged?”

“Because you’re the master, and the master does the flogging. It’s nothing to do with justice, mister lawyer. The gig wasn’t perfect so the slave gets flogged. Do it, intellectualise afterwards.”

Something in what Diane said made Brian mad. Her logic was impeccable, the world was like that — it reminded him of that line in Casablanca, ‘Round up the usual suspects.’ His first stroke was not hard but there was something about the sound it made; good but a little blurred around the edges. The second swat was cleaner with a more satisfying crack. By the fifth he was getting into his stride and her arse was starting to redden. He found himself subconsciously moving around to get a better angle, and his hand eye coordination improved. Gradually there was no untouched skin in view, but his natural sense of justice was beginning to reassert itself.

“Enough,” he said. “I can’t keep hitting you.”

“Fuck my arse instead,” she said. “I asked you to do that ages ago. Get on with it.”

He slid two fingers into her wet vagina, worked them around to pick up juices and then fingered her anus with the lubrication. In another minute he was inside and finding his rhythm while his fingers played with her clit. Her climax arrived in another minute and his own came soon afterwards. He withdrew slowly, his eyes resting for a moment on her red behind. He slapped it with his hand, firmly, one on each side, before strolling around to her face and allowing her to greedily clean up.

“Leave me,” she said. “Get some drinks.”

He returned with two glasses of chilled white wine and held one near her mouth. She looked at him with a puzzled expression until he added a straw. She sucked for a moment, drawing up a mouthful of wine and slowly swallowing.

“Very clever,” she said.

“I thought you might not want to sit down.”

She laughed. ‘Okay, game over. Please master could I be released now?”

Brian knelt behind her and released her ankles, pausing to kiss her glowing backside before coming to the front and freeing her arms. She stood, slowly easing her muscles with stretches in all directions before taking the wine glass from him.

“I bet that was harder for you than for me,” she said. “Would you do it again?”

“The whole thing or just the beating?”

“Any of the parts.”

He sat on the sofa and gazed at her. “Do a twirl.”

She turned slowly wiggling her reddened backside as she did.

“One of these days you’ll have to do that to me,” he said

“Just so you know what it’s like?”

“Yes. I had to really struggle against imagining the flogger hitting me, shying away from it, wishing it would stop.”

“It didn’t feel like that.”

“I found a trick. I got angry with myself instead.”

“It worked,” she said. “It has to be hard enough to feel out of control. I have to let go completely. If it’s not hard enough it just hurts but there’s no rush. What about the rest?”

“The dressing up was great, leading you in there and back again was all new and intense. It was just the cinema itself that felt flat until I changed the game. I was annoyed with myself for not being able to give you a wilder time.” He paused for a second. “I really don’t really get why you wanted to be flogged. What you said before was kind of true, but bullshit as well.”

“Very perceptive darling. If I’d told you the real reason I don’t think you’d have done it and not like that anyway. The scene needed it, you know to fit into the slave narrative that was running in my head, but also it’s part of my punishment. I still feel bad about all the things I did to you. Like you said, I deserve five years behind bars, or whatever it was. You haven’t made me a cell but at least I’ve had a good whipping. I feel better for it.”

“Do you actually want a cell?”

“Mmmm, yes. I’d really like that. I’d like to be kept in it naked. Not necessarily for five years, but maybe with an audience. Could you organise that?”.

“That’s quite a project. I’ll think about it. I can’t see any way to do that as a surprise” Even as he said it his mind was whirring. The back end of the living room was always a dead space, almost two meters deep and the full width of the room. He had once thought about making a dark room there. The ceiling beams ran cross ways; if I reinforced one of those and hung a roller grill from it then that whole space could become a cell in a minute. He found his eyes wandering to the ceiling and images of hooks mounted on the beams mingled with roller blinds

“It’s got you going hasn’t it,” she said. “I can see your mind working already.”

“The audience is the tricky part. What kind of crowd do you imagine?”

“You want me to do the invite list?”

“That would be cool, wouldn’t it. I don’t want this to be another seesaw, so I don’t want you forcing yourself down to push me up. It would have to be a crowd that got you turned on. Maybe that’s better with complete strangers.”

“I’d like it to be guys I fucked, but I can’t see how we could do that. Better still if it was the wives of guys I fucked. It might give them something back.”

“Do they know?”

“I have no idea.” Diane stopped for a moment, lost in her thoughts. “I ought to know, but I don’t. I never asked. I never thought it mattered. I was always going to come back to you, so I didn’t think it mattered. If guys wanted to fuck me it didn’t matter to me whether they told their wives or not or even if their wives knew. Before you ask; they mostly did have wives. I thought married men were better, less likely to want to stay in touch and more experienced. I didn’t want enthusiastic amateurs, I wanted frustrated experienced men with big cocks. Guys who’s wives weren’t giving them enough.”

She looked up a Brian for a moment. “That sounds disgusting doesn’t it. Pragmatic, but disgusting. I deserve to be locked up. I don’t know why you put up with me. Don’t answer. You did and I’m so glad you did.”

“So, no list then.”

“No, no list… being locked up is supposed to be a punishment. I can see how it could be some kind of sex thing, and like everything else I’d like to try it that way, but maybe just being locked up for a few days occasionally would make sure I didn’t forget. Does that make sense?”

“Sure, I get all that.”

“So, darling,” she said “I am going to leave it up to your amazing imagination to figure out how to deal with all that and one of these days you’ll surprise me, or better yet, shock the hell out of me.”

Published 
Written by Whitebeard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments